Superpower Ch. 03

Story Info
Martin makes an unusual new friend.
12.3k words
3.65
8.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shereen was sitting up in her bedroom, typing away at her laptop. She had decided to stay home from the gym tonight, even though Friday was her usual time for doing so. She was expecting a stranger to meet her soon.

There was a knock at her bedroom door. Shereen stopped typing, then closed her laptop slowly. She looked around suspiciously. "Who's there?" she called out.

"You know who it is," said the voice. "I'm on to you."

Shereen was sitting in her robe, which she hiked up around her chest. She held the robe closed as she walked to the door.

She opened the door, only to find a costumed figure standing there in a blue eye mask. "I knew you were here, Ebony Edge," he said.

Shereen stepped back, clutching her robe. "I...don't know what or who you're talking about," she said.

The Agitator walked into the room and closed the door behind him. "Yeah, I thought you might say that," he said. "I hacked your computer there. It wasn't hard."

Shereen looked at her computer, then back at Agitator. "So you finally found out my secret identity. I can't say I'm surprised."

Agitator stepped forward. "What was surprising was how you could betray the American people. You sold us out."

Shereen's mouth fell open. "Ebony Edge would never sell out anyone!"

"Oh, really?" said Agitator. "I have the proof. You have been selling our military technology on the black market." He looked away in disgust. "How could you do it, Ebony Edge?"

Shereen laughed wildly. "All for the money, you fool! It was all too easy to trick all of you. I was only surprised that you caught on eventually."

"I have to take you in," said Agitator.

"Maybe," said Shereen, letting her robe fall open. "Or maybe I need to take you in."

Agitator fell up against the wall. "Oh, shit," he said. "I forgot about your superpower!" His face started to twist as he appeared in pain. "You're gonna use your seductive powers to make me your love servant."

Shereen moved towards Agitator, letting her robe fall to the floor. Agitator had trouble not scoping out her body, now looking tight from her trips to the gym. Shereen walked over to Agitator and started kissing him. She reached into his pants and pulled out his dick, stroking it.

Agitator appeared to be in agony. "Ebony Edge, I'm begging you," he moaned. "You don't want to do this."

Shereen got on her knees, then started to suck Agitator's dick. Agitator pretended as best as he could not to enjoy himself while Shereen worked her mouth magic. She started to roll his balls around while she continued to suck and slurp away on his shaft.

After a minute, she got up and took his hand, leading him to the bed. "Now you belong to me," she said. "You're gonna fuck me now, and you better do a good job."

Agitator grabbed Shereen by the waist and kissed her hard, then got down to her tits and licked and fondled. Shereen threw her head back and moaned. She then scrambled around on her hands and knees, propping her ass up.

Agitator guided his dick in. He felt awkward keeping his costume on while he fucked her, but he went with it. He put his hands on her ass while he banged away. Shereen gave her all in enthusiasm as she pushed her cute ass back and forth.

"Come on, Agitator!" panted Shereen. "Give me that fucking cock!" She was reaching up between her legs to rub her twat. Agitator started to lean in to play with her tits.

"You like that, baby?" asked Agitator. "You gonna take over the world now?"

Shereen continued to work her ass up against Agitator's belly. "You forget—you belong to me! Ohhh!" Shereen pulled away and faced Agitator on her knees. "Lie down."

Agitator did as he was commanded, as Shereen climbed on top. She got herself into position and let the dick slide into her again. She started to clutch onto Agitator's costume for support.

Agitator was having a great time watching her tits bouncing while Shereen rode the mighty hero. "Oh, I love the way you fuck me, baby," Shereen whispered. Agitator assumed that she was done with the role-playing and wanted just to get a good pounding. Martin ripped off the mask and began to thrust his hips while hanging onto hers.

"Baby!" she begged. "Slow down! Unnnh!" Martin grabbed tight and practically shook her ass up and down to get that pussy clamped down hard. He switched her over on her back, then got her legs propped up and went back in again.

Martin looked her right in the eye. "You love it."

Shereen reached up and grabbed Martin's ass, trying to push him in faster as she braced herself. "Oh, you're falling right into my trap!"

Martin got off of her and pulled off the shirt for the costume, then struggled to get the pants off. "Now you're gonna fuckin' get it, Ebony Edge!" He grabbed her legs and drove himself back into her pussy, fucking her up on his knees. Shereen had her arms spread out, letting her man pound her with abandon.

Martin pulled out, then shifted up to her face with his cock right by her mouth. "Swallow it," he commanded. "Swallow it, Ebony. I need to see it."

Shereen held her tongue out with her mouth wide open. Martin beat his dick until he felt the gush of his load. It spurted out all over Shereen's face, while she tried to stuff it all into her mouth. He stretched out next to his wife and stuck his fingers inside of her pussy, going in and out with such speed that she could not stop moaning and twisting her thighs. Eventually her own orgasm happened.

Martin rolled onto his back and listened to his own heartbeat in his ears. Shereen rolled onto her side to look at Martin, then threw her arm around Martin's chest and started to kiss his ear. "That was great, baby." She lowered her voice. "I'll wear the costume next time."

Martin turned his head to look at his wife. "Promise?" She nodded and smiled sweetly.

The next day was a birthday party for one of Zariah's classmates, so she and Shereen went and left Martin behind. Martin was pleased to have the house to himself, but he was getting bored quickly.

While strolling through the kitchen, Martin noticed Shereen's phone sitting on the counter. He went and picked it up, then contemplated any consequences of rifling through her things. After a while his curiosity got the better of him.

Martin scrolled through and found the video of Dewan fucking his wife. Martin's heart raced as he thought about what it felt like when he first watched it. He decided to duck into the bedroom and give it another watch.

He started the video, and watched intently as he saw his own wife getting fucked by a big muscular man. Shereen looked as if she was having the time of her life while she was doing it. Martin pictured himself in that video, wishing he could give his wife that kind of passionate sex. Watching her on the screen still made Martin feel like he was watching some other slut getting fucked.

He scrolled through and found the other video, where Martin got to fuck Sass. He moved the video ahead to after he shot his first load, and Shereen licked it off of Sass's pussy. Martin had gotten ready to fuck Sass again, and Shereen was kissing her husband. Sass was lying on her back, getting her pussy stuffed with Martin's cock. Shereen reached down and rubbed Sass's tits as she continued to kiss her husband. Martin switched over to Shereen, while Sass leaned in to kiss his wife.

Martin switched the video back to Dewan and Shereen fucking. Dewan had Shereen's leg up and was fucking her in from the side. Martin enjoyed watching that huge black dick pumping in and out. Shereen had her head back and was taking every inch. Watching her tits flopping and bouncing was getting Martin's dick hard.

He pulled his dick out and started to stroke, propping up the phone on one of the pillows. He laid back and started jerking for all he was worth. He was really enjoying watching the muscular man in the video giving the dick-slam to his hot wife.

Dewan pulled out and sprayed his load all over Shereen's tits. She rubbed it in, then licked the palm of her hand. Dewan smiled, then laid on top of Shereen and kissed her. They kept it up for some time.

Martin was at the point of no return, and felt the hot cum hit his stomach. His dick started to soften while he watched his wife in the arms of another man. Shereen looked so content as she kissed and cuddled with him.

Martin stopped the video, then went through her text messages. A lot of texts to her female friends, then he hit paydirt. Shereen had sent a text to Dewan just a few days after they had fucked at the hotel. All she said was that she loved the meet-up and that she looked forward to seeing him again. Dewan never replied back.

Martin was almost hoping that Shereen had hooked up with him again. She imagined them either meeting up in a hotel in town, or maybe even fucking right in the gym where Shereen worked out. Just the thought of them together in the shower was making Martin crazy.

Martin decided he wanted to meet with the man. He got the number from Shereen's phone, then brought hers back to the kitchen counter. He pulled out his own phone and dialed up the number.

After a few rings, Martin got an answer. "'Lo?" asked the voice. It sounded a lot like Dewan, from what he remembered on the beach.

"Hey," Martin said, trying to sound casual. "Um, don't know if you remember me. Martin." He paused for a long time. "Shereen's husband?"

There was another long pause. "Uh, look man," said Dewan, sounding nervous. "I don't know what your wife has been telling you."

"Oh, no!" Martin said, his voice climbing higher. "No, it's good, man. I know everything that happened."

"Uh...oh," started Dewan. "Yeah, man. I just...hope there's no hard feelings."

Martin laughed. "Hey, what's the big deal? You did me a solid, man."

Now Dewan laughed. "You know, Shereen said it was all your idea, but I had a hard time believing her." Another pause. "You got a good woman there."

"Hell, I know that," responded Martin. "Hey, uh, if I can get us some Panthers tickets for tomorrow, you wanna come?"

Another pause. "Upper bowl?"

Martin scoffed. "Nah, we'll be pretty far down."

Dewan clicked his tongue a few times. "Cool. I'll text you my address." He seemed to think this over. "Hey, man, you really wanna hang out with me? I just thought it might be strange for you."

"Why shouldn't we?" asked Martin. "You seem pretty cool."

"Yeah, a'ight," said Dewan.

Martin picked up Dewan the next day. He had to concoct a story as to why he was going to be out of the house. He felt bad deceiving his wife, but he figured her knowing where he actually was would make her uncomfortable.

Martin delivered on his promise, and the two men had seats down near the field. Martin managed to get the preseason tickets out of a season ticket holder. The game did not matter much to either of them, but they were enjoying the action regardless.

It was around the second quarter that the two men started a conversation. "I do this kind of thing a lot," said Dewan, still looking forward.

Martin looked over at Dewan. "What do you mean?"

"I mean getting with other guys' wives," he said. "Some of them do know about it, some don't. I never had any of them call me up just to hang out."

"I just figured we could get to know each other. In case...you know..." Martin struggled with the right words. "In case she wanted to see you again."

Dewan chuckled. "Mmm. Yeah, I hadn't seen much of Shereen since that night. She moved into another yoga class. Plus I know the types." He looked at Martin. "She loves you, man."

"How many other women do you get with?" asked Martin.

"There's two women that are married," said Dewan. "Both white. Think their husbands got this crazy-ass Mandingo fantasy or some shit. They actually like having a brother come over and fuck their wives." Dewan took a sip of beer that Martin was generous enough to buy him. "I got two other women. One's divorced, the other is a widow. Man, that girl is rich as shit. I mean, she bought me a motorcycle last year!"

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Martin. "What did she get you that for?"

Dewan gave him a good stare, then shook his head and smiled. "Yeah. She's a bit older, but she needs some companionship now and then."

"What about the rest of them?" asked Martin. "The ones where the husbands don't know?"

Dewan rocked his head back and forth. "Yeah, well, playas gotta play, y'know? I got two of them I keep on my tip just for fun. Figure I'm saving their sorry-ass marriages. Bitches can't get fucked, they ditch their husbands fast as fuck, y'know?"

Martin nodded. "So you're kinda doing them a favour, then."

Dewan nodded. "You said I was doing you a favour."

Martin sipped his beer. "Yeah. Shereen wanted to make it up to me, so she hooked me up with a three-way."

"For real?" asked Dewan. "Shit, man. Haven't had me a three-way in a long time."

"White girl, too," chuckled Martin.

"Hah, yeah," said Dewan, sounding proud. "That's a big part of my circle. Also got one Asian, and one fine-ass sista. Real dark, like fuckin' Somali or some shit."

"Yeah, I dig," said Martin. "All the sisters over here look just a tiny bit light, right?"

Dewan gave Martin a pat with the back of his hand on his chest. "That's 'cause we all have some white in us from somewhere. Muthafuckin' slave owners impregnated our sistas at one point or another. I ain't done one of them DNA tests yet, but if I did, I know I'd find some in me somewhere."

Martin cleared his throat. "Don't have to check with me. My grandmother is white."

Dewan pointed at his face. "See? I knew it!" Dewan and Martin both laughed. "You're all right, Martin. You just kinda not all there. You feel me?"

Martin sighed. "I get that a lot."

Dewan gave him a light slap on the shoulder. "You stay wit' ya boy. Gonna keep you fuckin' tight with ya peeps, ya dig?" Martin dug it, as it was something he had heard all his life.

The Panthers ran it in for a touchdown, and the crowd started to scream. Martin figured he would leave the conversation go and just enjoy the game.

After fighting through the traffic, Martin got Dewan back to his apartment.

"Yo," said Dewan, sitting in Martin's car. "You wanna see the real Dewan?"

Martin was getting nervous. "Uh...sure?"

"I mean, you wanna see the real gangsta shit?" Dewan's voice was getting progressively louder. "You wanna see some muthafuckin' hardware?"

Martin held up his hands and was laughing nervously. "Okay! Fuck, man."

Dewan got out of the car and led Martin up to the door. The two went into Dewan's apartment. Martin noticed his apartment was fairly small but well maintained. Dewan led Martin through the living room and down the hall to the bedroom.

"Check this shit out," said Dewan, before opening the bedroom door. When he opened it, Martin was stunned, but also relieved. Inside was a display case as well as a large gaming table. There were maybe a hundred little figurines, looking like robots carrying armaments and payload. The figures were about an inch tall and looked like they were made of pewter. Dewan also had a few posters of similar robots hung on his wall. Otherwise, the bedroom looked perfectly normal.

Martin whistled. "Okay. What's this all about?"

Dewan gestured at the display case. "This is my passion. I play DroidSmash 3000. It's like a board game, but the mechas fight with each other." He walked over and pointed at the top shelf, with a solitary droid sitting with a certificate of authenticity. "This is my baby," he said. The mecha certainly looked impressive enough. "This here is called Divine Wind. It's rare as hell, and I'm gonna be buried with this in my front pocket."

"Looks awesome," said Martin. "Do you play with it often?"

Dewan looked shocked at the thought. "Fuck no, negro," he said. "I get one scratch on this thing and you'll see some wilin' out."

Dewan and Martin went to the front door. Dewan grabbed Martin's hand, then brought him in for a quick man-hug. "Drop me a line you wanna hang again, okay?"said Dewan.

Martin smiled. "Sounds good, man. Martin went to leave.

"Ay yo," said Dewan as Martin was about twenty feet away. "I might have something for you next week. Let me make a call and set it up. Cool?"

Martin nodded. "Cool, man," he said, then got to his car. He drove home just as Zariah was off to bed.

The next day at work, Martin was working at his desk when Sass came in. He did not get to see her much these days. She was also not acting like her usual bubbly self.

"Hi, Martin," Sass mumbled, not even making eye contact with him.

Martin got up from his desk and came over to her. "Sass? You all right?" Martin looked around and lowered his voice. "We cool and everything?"

Sass nodded her head. "I'm just here for the Toughbook that Kevin requested."

Martin went behind his desk and got the bag with the Toughbook and the manuals. "Here you go," he said, handing her the strap. Sass took it as if she was afraid of Martin. She turned to scurry out of the office. "Hey, maybe we can have lunch. Just you and me?"

Sass did not break her stride. "I can't right now. I'll talk to you later."

Martin sighed, then went back to his desk. He figured it would be awkward after the threesome with his wife, but nothing like this.

A few days after, Martin got a text from Dewan. All it asked was to show up at a certain address that he did not recognize on Saturday. "Baby?" called Martin to his wife in the kitchen. "I'm going out again Saturday."

"But baby, what about my mother?" pleaded Shereen. "We're gonna visit with her."

"Sorry," Martin responded. "Can't get out if it."

Shereen made a noise that Martin knew meant trouble for him. He figured if Dewan wanted him to come out, missing a visit with the mother-in-law was just a small sacrifice.

Martin showed up at the house, a fairly large home in a good neighbourhood. Dewan was waiting outside for him, sitting on his motorcycle side-saddle with his arms folded and his feet on the ground. Martin approached him and waited for Dewan to say something.

Dewan smacked his lips. "Here's the deal," he said. "Now, these women are looking for a good time. See this?" He patted the motorcycle he was sitting on. "This was paid for by dick. Some of these bitches I fuck because I wanna do it. Others? They keep this shit locked down."

Martin flinched. "Wait. So you're a gigolo!"

Dewan paused to stare at his friend. "I get gifts," he said slowly, "for my companionship. Don't use them fuckin' white people words with me. Gigolo," he repeated in a stereotypical white voice. "Now, the reason you're here is that some of these girls have...requests. Now, this pays out real well for me if I can accommodate them, y'dig?"

Martin thought about it. "Whoa. You want me to...?"

"Yeah, man," Dewan continued. "Help me double up on this girl, okay?"

Martin got incredibly nervous. "Hey, if my wife ever found out about this..."

Dewan waved his hand. "If I can fuck a bunch of married bitches and not get killed, I can keep a fuckin' secret."

Martin contemplated this as he thought about what his wife might think. There was no real agreement about their extramarital behaviour. "Well...what's this girl like?"

Dewan ran his tongue over his teeth. "She's a bit old, but she's fine. Loves to fuck. Now I told her I'd get a second man for her, and she's gonna make it worth my time. So I need you to do me a solid, and help me fuck this bitch." He held up his hand to stop Martin from saying something. "Don't get actin' like it's gay or some shit. We're two dudes lookin' to get our dicks wet. We get in, get out, I get fuckin' paid. Fuck bitches, get money. Ya heard?"