Superpower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where did you learn to do that?" asked Martin.

Dewan wiped off his fingers. "I used to do some shady shit before. Nothing too bad. I was a driver for a stripper."

"What? Like, a limo driver?" asked Martin.

"More like security," said Dewan. "I take the girls to their gigs, they do their dance, and I handle the money. The strippers were dumb as fuck, so it was a long-ass, tedious-ass drive getting them places. I mean, they were so stupid that they couldn't make it to an address if they tried."

"So you threaten the guys if they don't pay?" asked Martin.

"Well, they always paid up front before the girls did their dance," said Dewan. "I saw a lot of titties just standing and watching. The real money to be made was from the girl fuckin' all the guys there."

"Whoa," said Martin. "So you were more like a pimp."

"Fuck no," said Dewan. "I didn't tell no one to fuck no one. That was all up to the girls. Most of those guys paid like two or three hundred a pop, and most of them nutted in three minutes."

Martin laughed. "So I guess she could get in more of the guys that way."

Dewan's eyes opened wide. "Oh yeah. Like, eight or nine a night. So, if one of these fuckin' idiots didn't want to pay, I shake 'em down a little. I never got in a fight over it. They see one brutha mad at them and they pay up fast as fuck."

"But you knew about the checking for weapons and the talk..." Martin started.

"Well, some of us in the business talk and trade ideas, y'know?" admitted Dewan. "I got out after a while. It was pretty fuckin' nice, since you could work out all day, then go watch some dumb bitch shake her titties and you get paid for it."

Martin stole one of Dewan's wings. "I guess I avoided all of that. I graduated from UNC with an engineering degree and I settled into the civil service pretty quickly."

Dewan nodded. "Yeah, man. I think that's cool you work with water. We take that for granted."

Martin was grateful that his new friend liked his job so much. "Yeah, but still—personal trainer? You must meet women all the time."

"Yeah," agreed Dewan. "Don't forget, though. Most of them are getting personal trainers for a reason."

Martin smiled. "Yeah, there's some white girls too fat even for me!" They laughed and clinked their glasses together.

The next morning, Shereen cornered her husband. She put her hands on her hips and gave him that look. "Be straight with me, boy," she said. "What are you getting up to all these nights?"

Martin shrugged. "Just out with the guys from work is all." He bid a hasty retreat from his wife before she could scare the truth out of him.

That night, Dewan heard a knock at his door. He had just come out of the shower and was wearing only a towel. He looked through the peephole, then muttered, "Fuck."

Dewan opened the door, holding his towel tightly with one hand. Shereen was standing there, dressed up in a short skirt and a tube top. She had a look on her face of pure umbrage.

"Hey," Dewan said. "Why don't you come in?"

Shereen pushed her way past Dewan and walked into his living room. She turned around and put her hands on her hips, still with a stern look.

Dewan strolled in and leaned up against his wall. "So, uh, what brings you here?"

"I think you know," responded Shereen, sounding less than pleased. "I went through my husband's phone. You mind telling me why you're sending him texts?"

Dewan looked up at the ceiling and shrugged. "Called me up one day, wanted to hang out."

Shereen held up a finger while she whipped her head around. "Uh, there's no reason you need to be hanging around my husband. You feel me?"

Dewan gave her a look all up and down. "You dressed like that just to come yell at me?"

Shereen pointed to her chest. "What I wear has no bearing on you."

Dewan did a smarmy laugh. "I felt you, all right." He flexed his pecs. "You sure you didn't come here for something else?" He started to walk toward Shereen.

Shereen took a step back and held up her hands. "Hey! I'm here about my husband." She took a quick glance down at his toned abs and his bulging quadriceps. She started to breathe heavy as she turned her head. Dewan let the towel slide down far enough to give Shereen a look at his far low belly.

Shereen did her best to try to look away. "I'm not...you..." She waved her hands in her face as Dewan stepped in. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips. Shereen pulled back and balled her hands up into fists. "Fuck! FUCK!" She turned back to him, hissing and panting.

Dewan gave a cool smile, then dropped the towel entirely. "Now what?"

Shereen hit the floor with her knees and sucked him with all her intensity. Dewan watched her pump her mouth as he held onto the sides of her head. "Ah, shit, baby," he moaned. "Suck that dick."

Shereen slobbed his cock for a couple more minutes, then got to her feet and kicked off her shoes. She tore her top off right away, then unzipped her skirt and pulled her panties down. She grabbed Dewan by the shoulders and pulled him in for another kiss. Dewan was rock-hard by this point. He let his dick rub up against her pussy as she moaned and shot her hips in and out.

"Fuck me, baby," she whispered. "Fuck me now!" She threw her leg up onto his hip, and Dewan inserted himself into her pussy. Shereen squealed as she felt that hard cock reach right up into her. Shereen clung on tight as her muscly fuck stud rammed in and out of her. She could feel his smooth balls rubbing up against her inner thighs as he pounded away on her.

Shereen got down to the floor and propped her legs up, and Dewan went down and put his dick inside of her again. Shereen was loving watching his long strokes in and out of her pussy. She rubbed his chest as he propped himself up, giving his arms even more definition. Shereen and Dewan kissed each other with passion while Dewan slid in and out of her. Shereen could feel the size of Dewan's mushroom cap as it rubbed her insides.

"Oh God," Shereen moaned. "I love my husband, but you know how to fuck." The sound of Dewan's dick making sloshing noises inside of Shereen's cunt was getting louder. "Oh! OH! Yeah! Fuckin' get in there." She grabbed onto Dewan's bald head as he kissed her neck. "Let me ride that dick," she begged.

Dewan got out of her and laid down on the carpet as Shereen jumped on top. She got her ass propped up and let that black mamba get up inside of her again as she strained. Eventually she got herself in just the right position as she humped up with her twat, getting just at the right spot. Dewan played with her tits, rubbing her erect nipples. Shereen let her ass twerk all over Dewan's hard cock. Dewan grabbed onto her thighs and started ramming upwards, letting Shereen take the full brunt of the hardest fuck she ever got. Her eyes went cross as she had her orgasm. "I'm COMING!" she screamed.

Shereen rocked herself back and forth, letting her tits bounce about an inch from Dewan's face. She did not care at this point if Dewan came inside of her.

"Baby, I gotta get you in that doggy-style position," panted Dewan. Shereen gave herself a minute to get her composure, then Dewan got out from under her. Shereen put her chest flat on the carpet and had her ass up in the air as Dewan did a standing insertion. He grabbed onto her ass cheeks and bounced them as hard as he could.

Shereen was a screaming mess. "Don't stop! Oh, fuck! You fuckin' animal! Shoot it in me!"

Dewan still had enough sense not to try that. He was raw-dogging his friend's wife as it was. He thrusted in and out of her furiously while Shereen got up on one hand and played with her tits with the other.

Shereen looked over her shoulder at Dewan. That look of pure excitation was driving Dewan wild. "You gotta teach Martin how to fuck like this," she moaned. "I love the way your dick feels." Shereen was gripping down hard on him by now. Dewan was lost watching Shereen's gorgeous ass cheeks ripple with each cock thrust.

"Fuck!" yelled Dewan. He felt the twitching in his balls. He pulled out, then Shereen flipped over. Dewan dropped a giant load all over her tits. Shereen moaned and gasped as she saw the giant cum stream hit her, taking nearly half a minute to finish pouring out of him. Dewan was jerking his cock excitedly and exhaling hard. Eventually he was finished, and he laid down next to Shereen, who was too out of breath to say anything.

They looked at each other and kissed. Shereen pulled away and covered her mouth. "Oh, shit!" she said. "I told him this would be a one-time thing. Here I am, fucking you again."

Dewan chuckled. "Martin's cool with it. He said to tell you to go ahead with it."

Shereen looked Dewan in the eye. "He really said go fuck my wife?"

"Trust me," Dewan replied. "He was cool with it before, and he's cool with it now."

Shereen touched her boobs. "Oh, God! I can't go home like this. I need to use your shower." Shereen got up and ran to the bathroom, then turned on the water. Dewan picked himself up and smacked his tight ass.

"Yo, I gotta get showered, too," Dewan reasoned.

Shereen made a face of objection, then Dewan put his hand on her waist and kissed her. Shereen led him into the shower and kissed him again, then turned her back to him. Dewan was already getting hard again, and he pushed himself inside of Shereen while she arched her back and got on her tiptoes. She reached back and held onto his neck while he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Dewan got a good look in the bathroom mirror at him fucking this hot, mature woman. He whispered right in her ear, "Hottest girl I ever had. Ever. You fuck like a wild woman."

Shereen moaned as she propped up her ass even higher, letting Dewan have his way with her. They fucked for a good twenty minutes before Dewan popped another load onto her ass.

Shereen went home that day, not sure what was going to happen. She had risked Martin's feeling, and likely her entire marriage, just for another shot at her gorgeous male. Martin did not seem suspicious of what she had been doing, and the evening was a quiet one. While Martin lie in bed asleep, Shereen looked over at him and worried. She was going to have to do something to make it up to him.

Shereen was sore for the next couple of days, but after that she gave it to her husband hard. She sucked his dick for all she was worth each time. She also played the video one night of when she, Martin, and Sass had the threesome. Shereen was vocal during the video, saying how much she loved watching her husband fuck another woman, and how great it was to eat her out. Martin busted his nut inside her twice that night. Shereen felt great, but she also thought about how much fun she had getting down with Dewan, how great it felt having his strong arms grab her and fuck her with such force.

Martin was having a time of it as well, but he felt like he was getting distracted from his goal—planning out Shereen's fortieth birthday. Martin had already made arrangements for the venue, food, and entertainment. However, he had decided that to really blow the doors off, he would have to call on his friend again for a really big gift.

Martin was calling about the other big surprise. He had to sneak away again to make the phone call, hoping he did not arouse his wife's suspicions. His recent activities with Dewan was trouble enough.

Martin knew that Shereen and Petra, her old friend from college, were still chatting constantly by social media. Petra was an associate professor at a major college in Massachusetts, and Martin had an inkling that she and he would have gotten along well.

"Hello?" said the voice on the other line.

"Hey, Petra, it's Martin," he said. "Just wanted to confirm that you're all set to go for Friday."

"Marty!" Petra exclaimed. Martin never cared for any nicknames, but from Petra they sounded cute. "Oh, thanks for setting this up for me. You didn't have to pay for my flight!"

Martin laughed. "Well, no, it's us inviting you. It's only fair."

"Well, I'm bringing a wonderful gift, so that should help," said Petra, giggling. Martin found his dick getting hard talking to this bubbly wonder. "I'll call you once I land at the airport. Okay?"

"Okay, Petra. Thanks." Martin hung up and pressed on his dick. "Fuck, man. I want that bitch bad."

Dewan texted Martin to meet up the next day, and they got together that night. Dewan settled on a coffee shop. The two of them took their cups over to a set of chairs near the fireplace.

Dewan pursed his lips. "So, uh, Shereen stopped by a while back."

Martin's heartbeat picked up as he sipped his coffee. "Yeah?"

Dewan nodded. "I fucked her, man."

Martin grinned. "What did you think? Better this time around?"

Dewan exhaled. "Like I said-you got a fine-ass woman there, man. I got my hands full as it is, but I wouldn't mind taking a run at her once in a while."

"Man, I'm telling you—Shereen needs to get fucked properly with her birthday coming up." Martin leaned in. "What say we double up on her?"

Dewan smirked. "Man. I always hear about these guys who want me to get with their wives. You actually want to watch?"

"Hey, I want to fuck her, too!" Martin said. "We already doubled up on one girl."

Dewan shrugged. "A'ight. Text me when to set it up." The two men then chatted for nearly an hour, then went on their way.

The next week, Martin got Shereen and Zariah into the car, convincing them that they were going to a night out to dinner. Shereen was wondering why they were pulling into a tavern. Martin dragged them along and held the door open for them, when all of Shereen's friends and family jumped out and yelled surprise. Shereen's jaw hit the floor as she was hugging and smooching with everyone. She finally made way back to Martin and gave him a huge kiss, as well as one for Zariah.

The party finally kicked into high gear when Petra emerged from the back. Shereen nearly lost her mind at the surprise as she hugged her friend, both of them screaming like insane people. Martin spent a good part of the night stealing glances at Petra. She was a skinny, half-race woman with big doe eyes and long, wavy hair. She seemed to have the same energy as she had when Martin first got to meet her.

After four hours of food and dancing, the party started to wind down. Petra was nearly the last to leave, giving Shereen a huge embrace. "We're getting together tomorrow, right?" she asked Shereen, and Shereen nodded.

Zariah had already fallen asleep and was taken home by her grandma. Shereen gave Martin one last dance before the tavern had to close up. Martin took his happy and drunk wife home, getting her settled into bed.

The next day, Shereen and Petra were hanging out in the house, down in Martin's basement office. He heard the doorbell and went to answer it while the woman continued chatting.

Dewan stood on the front step, dressed in a fine outfit. He shook hands with Martin and came in. Martin led him down to the basement. The conversation stopped as both Shereen and Petra made eyes at Dewan. Dewan introduced himself, and Petra rose to shake his hand for a long time.

The four sat down and discussed things. Petra kept eyeing Dewan, occasionally whispering things to Shereen as they both looked in each others' eyes and laughed.

Dewan and Petra began talking as well. Shereen was pleased that the two of them seemed to be hitting it off.

"I hope this is a'ight, me saying this," started Dewan. "You're...light-skinned, but I can tell..."

Petra covered her mouth and giggled. "Yeah, I'm actually mixed. Half African-American, half Russian. I'm actually fluent in Russian." Petra spoke a few Russian words to him, and Dewan was clearly impressed.

Shereen started to whisper in the ear of her friend again, then she got up from the couch. "Everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for coming out tonight. Petra, I'm grateful you came all this way, baby. We go back a long way."

Petra laughed. "Yeah, we sure do!" The two women laughed.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" asked Martin.

Petra waved her hand. "Oh, we...back in college. It was dumb."

Dewan leaned in. "Come on, girl."

Petra looked at her friend and started to laugh again. Shereen looked like she was mounting a protest. "Okay. Once, me and Shereen kissed at a bar."

Shereen stomped her foot while Dewan and Martin laughed. "Yeah, girl!" said Dewan.

"Okay, look!" protested Shereen. "We were young, and I just wanted to see what it was like."

Petra made a come-hither look. "And what did you think?"

Shereen pushed her lips together. "I love my husband is what I think!"

Dewan licked his lips and looked to the side. Petra looked over at Dewan and then at Shereen. "Um, how do you know Dewan here, anyway?"

Shereen's mouth dropped open. "That is not your concern!"

Petra got up off the couch. "Come on, darling," she said as she walked over to Shereen. "For old time's sake?"

"No—hey!" objected Shereen, as Petra leaned in.

"Oh, come on!" said Petra. "What about the deal you had for me, you, and Martin?"

Martin looked on. "What deal was that?"

Dewan held out his hands. "Hey, man! I thought we had a deal! You me, and Shereen."

Petra looked Shereen in the eyes, then gave her a playful slap on the tit. "You crazy girl!"

Shereen looked shocked. "You mean you were trying to set us up this whole time?" she said to Martin.

Dewan looked at Martin, then took off his shirt. "Look, man, let's just get into it."

Both Shereen and Petra eyed Dewan with lust. Petra walked over and rubbed Dewan's chest, then went to kiss him.

Martin walked up to his wife and kissed her, taking off his shirt. "I can't believe we planned the same thing!"

Shereen smiled, then howled with delight. Martin motioned to go over to Dewan, just as he was pulling out his giant cock. Petra was still kissing him as she stroked his dong, then Shereen moved over and kissed Dewan on the lips. Martin had stripped completely and walked over to the others. Petra turned around and started to suck Martins' dick, while Shereen continued her stroking. Petra pulled off her T-shirt and undid her bra and threw them aside as she continued to suck Martin's dick.

Shereen also pulled off her shirt and lost her bra, then sucked on Dewan's dick some more. Petra was slurping and tugging for all she was worth, as Martin watched her perky tits. Hers were smaller than Shereen's, but Martin loved looking at them all the same. She had flawless mocha skin and cute little freckles along her nose and cheeks. He loved watching her suck away on his dick.

Shereen made her way over to Martin and got her mouth in as well. Martin loved having his wife licking his shaft while Petra focused on his balls. Petra reached over and felt up Shereen's tits. Shereen made her way back to Dewan, as he got her to lie down so he could eat her pussy.

Petra took Martin's dick out of her mouth. "I'm all ready," she said to him. Martin laid down on the carpet as Petra got up, then got in position to ride him. She got down on his dick, sucking her teeth as she let it slide into her. She started to bounce up and down, putting her hands on Martin's chest while she rode him.

Petra smiled. "Oh, Martin," she gasped. "I always liked you. You're really hot, you know?"

Martin panted and groaned. "I'm glad I flew you out here!" He looked over at his wife, who was on her back getting her pussy licked by Dewan. He watched as his wife was entered by his friend's turgid cock. Dewan's ass cheeks flexed hard as he pumped his dick inside of her. Shereen threw her arms around Dewan as they kissed.

Petra leaned in to kiss Martin. Martin liked the way she wiggled her tongue in his mouth. Her beautiful tits had a nice round shape, and he loved the way her skin was so silky and smooth.