Superpower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey man," said Dewan to Martin. "Let me try out Petra."

Petra got off Martin and walked over to take Dewan's hand. Shereen struggled to her feet as she gave Dewan one more kiss before handing him over.

Shereen walked up to Martin and gave him a long kiss. She led him over to Dewan and Petra, who were already fucking in the doggy-style position. Shereen got on her back and slid her face under Petra's tits while she kneaded them and licked the nipples.

Martin put it into his wife and pounded away while Dewan was close to him, pumping Petra from behind. Petra was moaning and pushing her ass back to collide with Dewan's thighs. "Oh! Oh!" she moaned. "You were right, Shereen. This guy's fuckin' amazing!"

Dewan tapped Martin on the shoulder. "Yo, let's give the birthday girl a double-up."

Martin pulled out of Shereen as she groaned with the withdrawal. Petra let Shereen get up. Dewan laid on the floor as Shereen started to climb onto him.

"Holy fuck!" said Petra. "Are you going to really do it, girl?"

Shereen got on top, but was struggling to get Dewan's dick to stay in her. Martin could not wait any longer to watch his wife ride him, so he reached down and grabbed Dewan's dick to guide it into his wife's pussy. He let go as she slid down, moaning as it slid up into her. Martin put his hands on his wife's shoulders as she started to hump upwards.

"Get ready, baby," Martin whispered in her ear. He got in behind his wife and put his cock right next to her asshole. Shereen leaned forward and kissed Dewan while she waited for the second insertion. Martin pushed in slowly, loving the resistance on his cock. He finally made his way in. Shereen began to hump her pussy up and down on Dewan's cock while she did her best to hold her husband's dick in her ass.

This was entirely new for Shereen, so she went slowly. The sensation alone of a dick in her ass and pussy at the same time was enough for her. Petra was felling up Shereen's boobs as they kissed. Shereen was a moaning mess as she held on tight to Dewan's shoulders. Martin was able to slide it into her once she started to relax, and Shereen screamed with delight.

Martin was getting the trembles as he started to perspire. "I'm gonna fuckin' blow!" He pulled out of Shereen, then shot his load all over her ass while she picked up the pace of fucking Dewan. Shereen started to orgasm just as she felt the warm cum hit her ass. Petra leaned down and licked the spunk off of her ass, playing with Dewan's balls at the same time.

Dewan started to moan. He pulled his cock out and grabbed onto Shereen's ass cheek with the other hand. A few good jerks and the large load shot out into the air, hitting Shereen on her ass and pussy. Petra licked that up as well, licking her lips and swallowing the batch.

They all took some time to catch their breath. Shereen led Martin to the basement bathroom with the stand-up shower. She turned it on, then got inside. Martin joined her to help her scrub off, and Martin tried to get his cock cleaned off as well. They held each other and looked into each others' eyes.

"Happy birthday, baby," said Martin. Shereen giggled, then kissed her husband and smacked his ass.

"Let's go see what they're up to," said Shereen. They got dried off and went back into the den.

Petra was on her knees sucking Dewan's dick while he laid on his back. Petra then took the dick out of her mouth and looked at Martin. "I want to try the same," she said. "I don't like anal, though. Can we...? Like, both of you in my...?" She bit her lip and opened her eyes wide waiting for the go-ahead.

Shereen encouraged her husband to move forward. Dewan was fully hard again. Petra turned around to ride Dewan reverse cowgirl. Shereen and Martin watched the two of them fuck for a few minutes, then Petra paused. She leaned back and put her hands behind her, sticking up her legs in a crabwalk position. Dewan's dick was still inside of her.

Martin got into position, trying to find the best way to insert himself. He eventually made his way into her cunt. It was strange to have another man's dick pressed against his own, but he wanted to make sure Petra was getting the full experience. It was a tight squeeze, but Martin managed to work his way in.

Martin slowly pumped as Petra moaned and squealed. Shereen watched as her husband and her lover fucked another girl in her twat at the same time. She was so horny watching them that she had to sit down and rub her pussy. Martin was loving the sensation, not only of having Petra's tight cunt engulfing two men, but Dewan's balls felt somehow natural pressed against his own. They pushed in and out of her for a few minutes while Petra enjoyed the sensation, absolutely mesmerized that these two men would do this for her.

Shereen started to have heavy panting. "I'm gonna fuckin' cum, baby," she moaned.

Martin pulled out of Petra, then crawled over to kiss his wife. Shereen laid back on the floor and spread her legs while Martin pushed himself in and started fucking her wildly. Petra continued in the same position for Dewan while he bucked his hips.

Martin could hold back no longer, and he let his hot jizz stream right into Shereen. She moaned with excitement as she felt the warmth splash in her. Petra was also having an orgasm as she bounced and shook. Dewan suddenly got her up and gave his dick a few good jerks, letting his man milk splash all over his belly. Petra went in and cleaned it up for him as well.

Petra went in to kiss Shereen, then she whispered in Shereen's ear. Shereen laughed. "Hey, boys," Shereen said. "If we get to kiss, you should do it, too."

Martin and Dewan looked at each other. "Oh, hell no," said Martin.

The girls squealed in delight. "Fine," said Shereen, shrugging. "I'll do it." Shereen threw her arms around Petra, then started to kiss and fondle her again. Shereen got down on her knees and proceeded to eat out Petra's pussy. The boys watched the spectacle in silence.

After a week, things had settled down for Martin. Petra had one more fun might with her and Martin, then went back to Boston. Dewan and Martin hung out again, still friendly as always. Sass had even confronted Martin about the sudden drop-off of harassing calls from her ex-boyfriend. There was still one issue Martin had to close up.

Martin had invited Sass out for a drink right after work, and Dewan had been coaxed into showing up by text just as the two were settling in. Martin waved Dewan over as he entered the door to the bar.

"Hey, Dewan," he said as the two men shook hands. "This is Sass, the one I told you about from work."

Sass stood up and took Dewan's hand. She pushed some of her blonder hair out of her eyes and made full eye contact with the ebony hunk. "Nice to meet you," she managed to get out.

"Likewise," said Dewan in a deep voice. "Martin said you were pretty, but even a smart guy like him couldn't do you justice."

Sass practically melted. Martin smiled, as he assumed Sass would be enough woman to keep even a guy like Dewan busy for a while. Martin was sure to tell Sass that scaring away her ex was all Dewan's idea.

Later that night, Martin and Shereen got down to fucking. Martin was feeling the intensity of fucking his gorgeous wife again, thinking about no more complications.

"No more secrets?" said Shereen as she rode Martin's hard cock.

"No more, baby," he promised. "I just want you to be happy."

Shereen threw her head back and humped her pussy up. "I'm so happy, honey," she moaned. "Oh, fuck me harder!"

Martin grabbed her thighs and proceeded to bang her harder as she rubbed his upper arms. "It was so hot watching you fuck my friend," moaned Shereen.

"I like watching you eat her pussy, then fucking Dewan," panted Martin. "You're a fucking sex-ass queen, you know that?"

The thought of Shereen being sexual with so many people got Martin extra worked up. He came inside of his wife with an intensity he had not felt since he first started jerking it in his teen years.

"Oh, shit, baby!" said Shereen. "You need to pace yourself." His dick slid out of her pussy as she rolled off and laid down next to him.

Martin squeezed his eyes shut and slowed down his breathing. "Sorry, babe," he said. "Hey, uh, we're all done with the whole...exploring thing, right?"

Shereen propped herself up on her elbows. "If you want to be." She let out a large exhale. "Just thinking...your fortieth is also coming up soon..."

Martin let a smile creep on his face. "Surprise party?"

Shereen kissed his lips. "We'll have a smaller party of our own."