Superpower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, I mean...I don't mind," Martin said. "What do I get out of it?"

Dewan stared at him with his mouth open. "You get fucked is what you get! What you want, a fuckin' associate's fee?"

Dewan led Martin up to the door. A blonde older woman with a fairly nice body answered the door, wearing a spandex outfit with about fifty colours. She nearly screamed with delight. "Dewan!" she yelped. Dewan stepped in for a hug and a kiss on the mouth. Martin was still standing on the front steps.

Dewan gestured over to Martin. "This is my boy. He's gonna give us a hand tonight."

The woman almost seemed obedient to what Dewan was telling her. She stepped up to Martin and shook his hand. "Hi! I'm Tanya. You look like a handsome man."

"Martin," he said. "Pleased to meet you."

Dewan pursed his lips and shook his head. "Why don't we go in and make ourselves comfortable?"

Dewan took off his leather jacket and threw it casually on the easy chair. Martin did the same. "Come on in, guys," said Tanya, acting like she was hosting a soiree. "Do you need a drink?"

"Nah, we're cool," said Dewan. Martin could have used a drink of water but he decided not to rock the boat.

"I'll just get ready," said Tanya as she dashed down the hallway.

Dewan took off his t-shirt, showing off his ripped body. He decided to give a flex just to show off a bit. "Let's go, man," he said to Martin.

Martin took off his own shirt, feeling self-conscious when comparing himself to Dewan's toned body. They threw their shirts on the same chair. "Follow me," said Dewan. They made their way out to the patio, where Dewan grabbed a hand garden tool and handed it to Martin as he selected out one for himself. Dewan appeared to be poking randomly at the flower pots with his handheld spade.

"What are we supposed to do out here?" asked Martin.

"We're the gardeners," replied Dewan, still poking at the flowers. "Just play along. She's into acting out her fantasies."

After a few minutes in the sun, Tanya opened the patio door. She was dressed in a pink silk robe that went just above the knee and holding a martini glass. She took a sip and smacked her lips. "Why, look at my young, strong men working hard." She gestured in toward the house. "Come on in. I can't have you working out in this heat."

Dewan and Martin came in and followed Tanya into the bedroom. Tanya put her drink down on the dresser. Martin noticed a few photos, with Tanya looking much younger and posing with a bald man. He was moderately attractive as far as Martin could tell.

Tanya grabbed a bottle of skin lotion and squirted out some on her hand. She started to rub her own skin. "Dewan, baby? Could you come and put some lotion on me?"

Dewan walked over and took the bottle, then put some in his hand. He walked in behind her and reached around her neck to rub on her upper chest. Tanya put her head back and started to moan. Her robe started falling open, giving Martin a great view of her tits. They were a bit saggy at this point, but Martin still appreciated them. She also had a bit of a drooping belly, but Martin was still on board.

"Is your friend just going to watch?" asked Tanya. Martin walked up to her and started to grope her breasts. Tanya let her hands down to stroke Dewan's thighs.

Dewan unzipped and let his pants fall to the floor. He was wearing tiny briefs. Tanya reached in behind her and started to stroke his cock. Martin took off his pants and underwear. Tanya used her other hand to rub and tug on Martin's dick as she leaned in to kiss him. Martin still found Tanya to be a beautiful woman, and he loved that this white woman was getting pleased by two dark hunks at the same time.

Dewan took his briefs off. Martin snuck a peek at Dewan's cock, which he had seen already but was fascinated at the live version. Dewan was nearly fully hard at this point. He went to get something out of his pants pocket. He handed one condom to Martin and started to put on his own. Martin unwrapped his own condom and slipped it on. It had been a while since he needed to wear one.

Tanya was on her knees and sucking off Dewan while jerking Martin's dick. She switched it over and sucked on Martin's rod, while Dewan started to help Tanya with jerking his own cock. After a few minutes, Tanya got to her feet and went to the bed to lie down. Dewan got up to her face so she could suck his dick.

Martin got down by Tanya's pussy and began to lick. Tanya was moaning and writhing at this point. Martin guessed that Dewan did not pay much attention to the pussy, as there was probably no need for him. Tanya was already damp, but Martin continued with his licking.

Dewan looked Martin in the eye. "Get to fuckin' her, man."

Martin got on his knees and got Tanya's legs raised up. "Here goes," he said. He dipped his dick inside of this strange woman and began to work his way inside. Tanya began to moan louder as she continued to suck on Dewan's pipe. Martin was really starting to notice Dewan's body, and how he knew that it must have been almost impossible to resist at least getting one shot at fucking this stud. Martin did not feel the least bit awkward at this point, as he let himself enjoy fucking this hot older woman.

Dewan gave him a tap on the shoulder. "My turn, man." Martin pulled out, his condom-covered cock already full of love juice. Tanya got herself ready for Dewan's big, throbbing cock as it slid right into her. Martin moved up to let Tanya suck his dick. The woman had skills, and was able to practically pull the condom off of his dick. She was even gentle with playing with his balls.

"Fuck, man," Martin moaned. "You could teach my wife something."

Tanya pulled the cock out of her mouth and held it in a fist. "Is she African-American, too? I'd love to see you two fucking."

Dewan was working up a sweat as he banged away at Tanya's cunt. "I fucked her. Girl knows her shit."

Dewan talking about fucking his wife was really getting him going. "I saw the whole thing, man. She made a video. You fucked her like a champ," Martin said.

"Better not end up on the web, fool," said Dewan, smiling as he stepped up his pace with Tanya.

Tanya was really getting into all of the talk as she both sucked on Martin's wang and got herself stuffed by her black lover. She got Dewan to pull out, then got on her hands and knees in front of Dewan to suck his dick some more. Martin got in behind and entered her pussy. Tanya was moving back and forth, getting the dick in her throat and up her snatch. Dewan stroked her tits while he held onto the back of her head. Dewan was making growling noises and flexing for all he was worth. Martin fucked Tanya with all the fierceness he could manage.

Tanya had her orgasm, clutching onto Martin's dick with her vaginal muscles. "I'm gonna bust all over her!" Martin shouted.

Dewan took his dick out of Tanya's mouth and started to jerk himself. "I'm ready! Let's glaze this bitch!"

Tanya got on her back and rubbed her tits. Martin and Dewan both yanked off the condoms. Martin shot first, splacking on her tits. Dewan took a few extra seconds but came through with his own load. Martin watched with curiosity as he saw how big the load was. Most of it got on her tits, but some landed on the sheets. Martin liked watching as Tanya rubbed it all in, mingling the two loads.

Tanya lay there panting and moaning. "Oh, kiss me," she begged. Dewan went in for a deep kiss right away, then when he pulled back Martin gave her a kiss as well. She looked down at her sloppy tits and started to laugh. "I have to get cleaned up," she said. She got up and ran to the bathroom.

Dewan sat there, full cock out, and extended his hand to Martin. "My man!" he said, sounding pleased. "You turnt that bitch out, all right!" Martin took his hand and shook it. He was still feeling self-conscious about his own body, even how much bigger Dewan's dick was than his.

Tanya came back from the bathroom, looking a bit better. "Can we go again?"

The two men ran over and felt her up all over as she did her usual moaning and twitching. Dewan had two more condoms, and the men put them on and took turns with her on the bedroom carpet. Tanya was warmed up for the second round. The two men fucked her on top, taking turns for a minute, while Tanya was on her back. Martin eventually shot up in the condom while inside of her. He was glad, because he could sit back and watch while Dewan fucked her for a few more minutes. Eventually Dewan had to come again, and shot it all over her belly. Tanya looked absolutely pleased with herself, loving the hard fucking she got.

The two men got dressed while Tanya got in a quick shower. Tanya then came out wearing a different robe, carrying an envelope. She gave a quick kiss on the mouth to Martin, then a deep tongue-wrestle with Dewan. She handed him the envelope. "My husband is going to lose his mind when he hears how I fucked you both," she giggled. She gave one final kiss to Dewan as they left the house.

As they were walking toward their vehicles, Dewan leafed through the envelope. Martin looked over to see that the bills were all in hundreds.

Dewan noticed Martin looking, and he pulled out a few of the bills and handed them to Martin. "Only fair, man."

Martin was dumbstruck as he took the bills. "Yeah? I get to keep some?"

"I guess you can have some," said Dewan. "Like I said, you did me a solid. Can you believe this shit? I fuck they wives, and the muthafuckas pay my black ass to do it!" He held out his arms in disbelief.

"How often does this happen?" asked Martin.

"I visit Tanya maybe one or every two months," replied Dewan, holding up the envelope. "I gave her double dick, she gave me triple. I don't even ask for the money. They just give me the shit."

"How do you meet these women?" asked Martin.

"Fuck, man. Being a personal trainer, these bitches get on you right away." Dewan put the rest of his money in his pocket. "Check it. Tanya there was a previous client. I went to her house for a consult. Ten minutes in, she just takes her top right off in front of me."

"What did you do?" asked Martin.

Dewan raised and eyebrow. "What'chu think, man? I fucked her. Then she tells me about how her husband was hoping I would do it. Muthafucka doesn't ever want to meet me, but he loves hearing how I'm fuckin' his woman. Like, he fuckin' jerks off while she tells him all about it."

Martin exhaled sharply as his eyes went wide. "I thought I was alone. Some guys get off on that shit."

Dewan got close to Martin and put a hand on his shoulder. "Yo, man. About this video..."

Martin held up his hands. "I'll...get it off her phone or something. It's just great to watch sometimes. Like, you have a gift for fucking women is all."

Dewan laughed. "Yeah, well, that Shereen was on point. Fine-ass woman you have there. I was hopin' I could get with her again. All due respect and that."

Martin's dick did a small jump, which was amazing given the pounding it just took. "Yeah, well, maybe we can make some arrangements."

Dewan went to get his motorcycle helmet on."All right, man. You did good work in there. I'll talk to another one, see if we can swing that again. You down with that?"

"Yeah! Oh...yeah, absolutely," Martin said.

"Cool." Dewan flipped down his visor, then kicked the engine started. He rode off.

The next Tuesday, Martin was working at the office again when Sass came in. She was avoiding eye contact and fiddling with her own fingers. Her hair was draped down over her face.

Martin got up from the desk. "Okay, look, you have to tell me what it is now."

Sass started to sob. Martin raced over to close the door, then led Sass to his other chair. "He just won't leave me alone!" she wailed.

"Who?" asked Martin.

Sassed rubbed at her eyes. "It's my ex, Doug. He keeps coming by my house, calling me, saying he's going to rape me."

Martin sat down on his desk. "You call the cops?"

"Yes!" yelled Sass, trying to keep her composure. "I blocked his number and got a restraining order, but he won't stop contacting me. He always finds new ways. He got mad that I dumped him because he's a fucking drug-dealing asshole." She nearly fell out of the chair as she leaned over for support. "I don't know what to do," she said in a timid voice.

Martin struggled with the situation. "I...I don't know. Maybe..." He thought of something. "Maybe I have someone who can help me with this." He got on his knees in front of Sass. "Let me know this guy's address. If you have a picture of him, send it to my phone."

Sass sat there wide-mouthed. "What are you going to do?"

Martin snuck away from the house later that night and went to call Dewan.

"Yo, man," answered Dewan. "What's up?"

"I got this problem," said Martin. "Actually, it's Sass. The...girl I work with? The one me and Shereen...?"

"Ah, yeah, I remember that now," said Dewan. "What's she doing? Asking for another go round?"

"No, man, it's pretty serious stuff." Martin swallowed. He did not want to burden his friend with any of his own problems. "She's getting threatening calls and texts from her old boyfriend. She says she called the police but they can't help her any more."

Dewan was silent for a bit. "Why don't you go fuck that nigga up?"

Martin scoffed. "You met me, right?"

Dewan laughed. "Ah, yeah. Guess you ain't the ghetto banger type. Well, man, look it. I don't want no trouble from no cops, right?" He clicked his tongue a few times. "A'ight. Maybe we can go scare this muthafucka. I got a thing tomorrow. How's Thursday night? 8 o'clock?"

"Yeah, I can probably get away." Martin prayed he had nothing scheduled.

"This fool packin'?" asked Dewan.

"You mean does he have a gun?" asked Martin. "I...don't think so."

"Well, we better be sure," said Dewan. "Nothin' worse than some white dude saying he stood his ground or some shit. He is white, yeah?"

"Yes," replied Martin.

"This should be easy, then. I'll see you." Dewan hung up.

It took a bit of convincing, but Martin was able to get to his destination on Thursday night with Shereen being suspicious. Dewan arrived a few minutes later with a gym bag. Dewan went and got in the car with Martin.

"Okay, look," said Dewan. "The fool might be armed with a knife or pepper spray or some of that shit, so we have to take him by surprise. I do the talking, you do what I say. Dig?"

"I dig," said Martin.

"I mean it, man," said Dewan forcefully. "This is some dangerous shit, right? Now you're my boy, so I'll do you a favour. Plus I can't be havin' fine-ass girls getting' the misery and shit. I'll get him to lay on the ground, you check his ass for weapons. You know how to do a pat-down?"

Martin shook his head. "I saw cop movies and stuff."

"Well, they get it right sometimes," said Dewan. He started to pat at his own upper body. "Check for lumps or anything sharp. Sleeves, socks, and waist. Some assholes always gotta pack in the back, dig? Don't fuckin' trust 'em. Once he's clean, say nothing. I do the talkin', a'ight?"

"Cool, man," said Martin sounding like he did not mean it.

"Okay. Where's this muthafucka supposed to be?" asked Dewan.

"Sass says this is where he hangs out," Martin said.

After thirty minutes of waiting in Martin's car, they saw a white guy move into an alley.

"Oh, fuck!" exclaimed Martin. "It's him." He pulled out his phone and checked the picture just to be sure.

Dewan pulled out two black ski masks from the gym bag and handed one to Martin. "Put this on," he said. Dewan then pulled out a semiautomatic pistol.

"Dude! What?" Martin wheezed. "We just wanted to scare him."

"Yeah," said Dewan coolly. "He'll get fuckin' scared, all right." Dewan got out of the car while putting on his ski mask and putting the gun in his jacket pocket. Martin followed behind as Dewan walked into the alley.

Dewan walked in about fifty feet away from the man. "You Doug?"

The man jumped with fright. He turned slowly. "Who the hell are you?"

Dewan pulled the pistol and pointed it at Doug. "Get your fuckin' hands behind your head before I fuckin' kill you!"

Doug cringed and did as he was told immediately. "Face down on the ground, muthafucka!" Dewan yelled.

Doug got down slowly, looking as if he was going to cry.

Dewan pointed at Martin with one hand while continuing to point the gun at Doug. "Check him," he ordered.

Martin ran over, breathing heavily. He patted the man's arms and torso, then patted at his pockets and lower back. He remembered to check his ankles as well. Martin stood up and nodded to Dewan.

Dewan stepped within a few feet of Doug, still lying on the ground on his belly. "Okay, ya fuck," said Dewan. "There's this girl you used to date. You being a fuckin' funny muthafucka with her?"

Doug heaved and sounded like he was crying. "I don't know."

"Muthafucka, I will shoot yo' ass!" yelled Dewan. "Now what's this girl's name you been harassing?"

"S-S-Sass?" whinged Doug.

"Wrong answer!" said Dewan as he kicked Doug right in the shoulder. "Her name is, 'Oh shit, I better run'! Because that's what you're gonna think next time you see her. You got me?"

"Y-y-yes," whimpered Doug.

"What's my name?" asked Dewan.

Doug paused. "I don't...I don't..."

Dewan poked the gun into Doug's skull, making Doug squeal. "My name is 'Oh fuck, I'm dead'! Because if I have to come back and find yo' ass, that's what you are. Fuckin' recognize."

Doug held the back of his head and nodded into the ground.

"What's that girl's name?" asked Dewan.

"It's...I..." Doug struggled to remember.

"Muthafucka, I will fuck you up," growled Dewan.

"Oh shit, I better run! That's her name!" pleaded Doug.

"And what's my name?" asked Dewan.

"Oh fuck, I'm dead!" screamed Doug.

Dewan rose from the ground slowly. He put the gun back in his jacket pocket. He nodded at Martin. "Let's bounce."

They both walked away, when Martin turned, ran back, and kicked Doug right in the side of the head. Doug could only whimper and clutch at his head defensively as he laid on the ground. Martin then ran back to Dewan, who followed Martin out. They took off their ski masks and ran to the car.

"Drive," said Dewan, as he took the two ski masks and dropped them out the car window. "Damn, man. You kicked that asshole. That was pretty fuckin' gangsta."

Martin breathed heavily, then started to laugh. "Holy fuck, man! That was crazy!"

Dewan started to laugh as well. "Oh, fuck! I loved the look on that fuckin' white boy's face!"

Martin looked at Dewan. "Hey, what are we going to do about the gun?"

Dewan pulled it out of his pocket, then pointed it out at the windshield. "Oh, you mean this?" Martin got nervous as he saw Dewan start to pull the trigger.

"Hey!" cautioned Martin. "What are you doing?"

Dewan pulled it, and a small flame came out of the front. He started to laugh wildly.

"A fucking cigarette lighter?!" yelled Martin.

"Ah, be cool," said Dewan. "Gonna be hard to run ballistics on that shit. I knew that little asshole wouldn't be packin'. You can tell by how people walk, anyway. Wasn't holding his jacket the right way."

Martin blew out a huge sigh. "You are crazy as shit, you know that?"

"Hey, you wanted to scare that fool," Dewan said. He let out a huge whoop. "I swear, my dick's getting hard."

Martin did a quick glance to confirm. "Where are we going now?"

"I want some hot wings," replied Dewan.

Martin took Dewan to a bar. They had a couple of beers, and Dewan got his well-earned wings. The female server was a beautiful brunette wearing nice high heels. Dewan was eye-fucking her for all he was worth.