Supervillain Journal: The Amazon

Story Info
Supervillain tames the arrogant Amazonian superheroine.
3.1k words
4.5
12.6k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supervillain Journal #4: The Amazon

I Tamed the Arrogant Amazonian

I've never dominated anyone as thoroughly as I dominated that proud Amazonian warrior. When the fight started, she wore only a towel, fresh from the shower. When it ended, her costume was in tatters, her head lay in my lap, and I pressed the chloroform rag to her submissive lips.

I broke into Diana Lorde's penthouse as she showered, and waited on her bed. Beside me lay her golden bracelets, the lasso of truth, and her power belt. She'd left them there and, without them, she was powerless. Through the open doorway, I watched her clean herself in her glass shower.

If Superior Girl's presence was angelic, the Amazon's was godly. But in that moment, she seemed so vulnerable, so mortal. She hummed absently to herself, unaware of my presence. Her big, natural breasts squeezed against her body as she soaped her chest. They were maybe the best tits I've ever seen. Full, hanging forward when she bent to scrub her legs, perking up when she leaned back to wash her hair. With those big, natural boobs, thick thighs, and pronounced butt, it was hard to imagine that anyone saw her as a God of War. If I had to compare her to any deity, in that moment, it would be a Fertility Goddess.

The bed curtain blocked me from the Amazon's view as she stepped out of the shower and dried herself. She ran the towel several times through her wild raven hair and tied it around her chest. Just as she reached for the light, she spotted me.

A moment before, her posture had been leisurely, her eyes hazy in thought. Now she stood straight, wearing the towel like armor. "You dare to trespass?"

Without rising, I swung the Amazon's lasso over my head and threw the rope. It looped over her shoulders, around her chest. I yanked, and the lasso held tight. Everything seemed right, except the rope didn't glow golden-red, as I'd seen on the news. I hadn't activated its power.

The Amazon grinned. "Why do men always try to tie me with my own lasso? It responds only to its master." She placed a hand on the rope, and it glowed. "When I use it, it's impossible for another to unknot. But when you use it--" The Amazon tugged, and the rope unfurled. "I know you. You like to use a superheroine's tools against her. It won't work on me."

"Superior Girl informed me that, without this--" I raised the Amazon's belt. For a moment, anxiety loosened the intensity in her eyes. But the confidence flared back a moment later. "You're just a normal woman. Without this, even with your lasso, you don't stand a chance against me."

I threw the belt on the floor, then her cuffs. To reach them, she'd need to walk past me. "Go ahead. Get them."

The Amazon hesitated.

"Get them. Or you're in for the worst ass kicking of your life."

She knew she was trapped, that I could grab her, crush her, the moment she stepped into arm's reach. But what choice did she have? The Amazon stepped with bare feet from the bathroom, to the bed. She was so close I could smell the citrusy waft of her shampoo, could see the nervous goosebumps on her shoulder. When she leaned down, she basically wagged her toweled ass in my face. I wanted to spank her, but resisted. In fact, I didn't touch her at all as she grabbed the belt and bracelets.

"That was foolish," she said. The towel dropped, the belt clipped around her waist, and the cuffs slid over her wrists. For a moment, she was nearly naked before me. But she clapped her wrists together and white light flashed from her belt. When my eyes adjusted, the Amazon stood before me, hands on hips, in uniform.

You've all seen the outfit on TV, but in person, it's sexier than you can imagine. Red leather boots, knee high, with enough heel to break the form of any but the best fighters. Blue shorts, as small and tight as a bikini bottom, bedazzled with stars. When she turned, you could see the outline where her cheeks met. Then the bodice. A perfect lipstick red that highlighted the hourglass-lines from her wide hips, to her slender waist, and up again to her massive bust. The sweetheart neckline pushed her breasts together, and dug deep to expose a generous line of cleavage. The uncovered collarbone and armpits would make another woman look fragile, but the Amazon exuded confidence. Then there's the golden tiara, both regal and adorable, that matched her bracelets. All this strikes your eye at once, and impresses you with her strength and beauty.

"Without my belt, you might have stood a chance," she continued. "Your arrogance is astonishing."

"I gave you the belt so that you can see, even at your full power, I can beat you senseless. Once you've begged for the fight to end, I will rip the belt off you, and fuck you like the helpless damsel you are."

The Amazon roared and charged me. Without competition, she was the fiercest of the superheroines. As skilled as the Red Widow and the Bat, with far greater strength even than Superior Girl. She shifted effortlessly between fighting styles, sometimes landing several fast blows, other times striking with less frequent but more explosive fists, other times bobbing and weaving. At first, I struggled to hit her.

Now, don't let me overstate things: she never stood a chance. But I had to keep focused, and her kicks sometimes legitimately hurt. A few times, she managed even to throw me into the wall. But for every punch she landed to my chest, I landed a harder one to her face.

After countless exchanges of attacks, I wore the Amazon down. Her skin glistened with sweat. It gathered between her breasts, which heaved a bit out of her corset with every exhausted breath. Her hits became less frequent, slower, more feeble. First, I could block them, so her knuckles would hit the cross of my forearms instead of my neck. Then, I could parry, throwing her arm to the side so I could land a foot in her stomach. Finally, I could grab her hand, wrist, or ankle, and hold her steady as I slapped the shit out of her.

"Admit defeat," I commanded. I bent her over the bathroom sink, pressing her face into the marble.

"Never," she growled back.

I grabbed her shorts and pulled them up, so they disappeared between her thick butt cheeks. The wedgie drew screams from the Amazon.

"Say it: 'You defeated me.'"

"An Amazon is never defeated."

I released her shorts and punched her three times in the ribs. Her tears rolled across the sink.

"You think you're tough. But your reluctance to admit defeat just makes you more pathetic."

The Amazon yelped as I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off the counter. With my other hand, I grabbed her thigh, and lifted her. I laid her back against my shoulders, and stretched. She screamed and squirmed in my over-the-shoulder backbreaker, but couldn't free herself.

One hand reached under her corset, and pinned her against my body by squeezing her tit. The nipple was hard on my palm. The other hand held her between the legs. I felt the plushness of her ass against my wrist, and the moistness of her hotpants against my fingers.

"This won't do," I said, under her cries. "You're not nearly wet enough."

I massaged her over her pants. Her pussy lips shifted and stretched and curved under my grip. Occasionally, I circled my pointer finger directly around her clit. The sounds she made, how they echoed in the bathroom, nearly compelled me to throw her on the ground and fuck her there and then. If her pants were wet before, they were soaked now. Every rub drew a pronounced squelching sound, and her arousal ran down my hand.

I stretched the Amazon so hard against my body that sweat sprang from my forehead. Her vertebrae cracked. I almost split her in two, but instead walked to the bedroom and threw her on the floor. The Amazon whined and writhed, rubbing one hand along her bruised back, and the other on her wet pussy.

"Look at you. You don't know whether you're more hurt or turned on. Admit defeat."

"N-- never."

With her hands on her back and pussy, her belly was vulnerable. I drove my foot into her stomach once, twice, three times. She groaned with each impact.

"Admit it."

"I'll beat you," she cried as she rolled on the ground and clutched her stomach.

I placed a foot on her head and pressed down.

"Admit it."

"Wait for my second wind," she groaned.

I grabbed the Amazon by the neckline of her corset and pulled her to her knees. Her arms flung back, not even attempting a defensive posture. The bodice was already quite ragged, exposing one of her nipples, so I ripped it down. The Amazon's massive tits bounced out. After the tightness of the corset, it took a moment for them to swell back to full size.

"You're bloody, bruised, with your boobs on display," I said as I unzipped my pants. "Admit defeat."

The Amazon's voice was barely stronger than a breath. "I-- can still-- beat yo--"

The last syllable became a yelp as I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock into her mouth. Despite her gagged protests, her tongue immediately went to work. It rubbed up the length of my shaft and, when I pulled her back, readily swirled around my head. I don't think she realized how much that action alone proved her enjoyment.

I fucked the Amazon's face, thrusting as I pulled her head closer to my stomach. The gargling sound, the saliva running down her chin, her gorgeous lips stretched around my shaft: it all drove me wild. And her hot, wet, little tongue worked wonders as her teeth subtly scraped my shaft.

When I finally pulled her face from my cock, she gasped for air and fell to her hands and knees. I placed a hand firmly under her jaw. I tilted her chin up so her wide, vulnerable eyes gazed at me.

"Has anyone ever backhanded you, Amazon?"

She shook her head so subtly, I almost missed it.

Still holding her jaw, I drew my free hand back, and slapped her across her face.

"This is what it feels like to be put in your place." Fronthand smack. "Do you like it?" Backhand. Fronthand. Backhand. Only my hold on her jaw kept her off the ground. When I released her, she collapsed, with her lips on my foot.

"You're practically licking my boot, Amazon. Admit defeat."

"I can still take you," she whimpered. She lacked the strength to stand, but she glared at me and grabbed my pants. By pulling on them, she nearly managed to hoist herself to her knees.

"Let me help you." I grabbed the Amazon by her long, dark hair, and yanked her to her feet. She threw a few feeble punches before I pulled her into a bearhug. I strained so that my biceps nearly sprang off my bones. Her tits, pressed hard against my chest, jiggled as she struggled.

"Tap my shoulder when you can't take anymore." I spoke through grit teeth. "I won't stop squeezing until one of us breaks. Now which do you think will break first? My hardened, muscular body? Or your soft, voluptuous curves?"

It felt amazing, the fullness of her chest squeezed against me, her wet pussy quivering against my leg. But the hottest part was her visible pain. The tension in every muscle of her face as she feebly rained her fists on my shoulders, pushed against my collarbone. Her sobs reached higher and higher pitches as she burned through her reserves of courage and self-respect. She felt the chilling grip of defeat, the oncoming of her mortality. She tapped my shoulder.

True to my word, I released the Amazon. She crumpled, whimpering and hyperventilating. Unable to stand, she crawled toward the exit. When she heard my footsteps, she attempted to shuffle more quickly, but succeeded only in falling on her face.

"For a warrior, you really do have a fat ass." I rubbed her right cheek-- caressed it, squeezed it, slapped it-- then reached for the lasso. It snapped off her belt.

The lasso glowed red in my hands, its warmth radiating up my arm. It had witnessed the absolute ass-kicking of its former owner, and now recognized me as its master. As the Amazon continued her helpless crawl for the door, I tied a loop.

"Back in Texas, I roped a lot of cows. So I think I should be able to-- Yes." I threw the rope; it fell around the Amazon's neck. When I pulled, it caught tight.

And so I had the Amazon, on her fours, tits hanging low, ass nearly exposed in its wedgie, and her own lasso around her neck. "The lasso compels you to tell the truth," I reminded her. "Are you defeated?"

"Yes," she replied. She no longer attempted to hide the arousal in her voice. "You defeated me. You conquered me. You are my master, and you can do whatever you want to me."

"Did you enjoy being put in your place?"

"Yes, master. Thank you for defeating me."

I grabbed the Amazon's belt and lifted. She rose with it for a moment, but then it unclasped and she collapsed to the carpet. "With this belt, you were at maximum power, and I still completely destroyed you. How difficult do you think it was?"

"It was so easy for you."

"And without this belt, what are you now?"

"Weak. Defenseless. Just an ordinary woman. Yours."

"What do you want me to do to you?"

"I want you to sit on my bed, lay me across your lap, and spank me. And when you're done smacking me around, I want you to fuck my brains out."

I didn't argue. Using the rope as a leash and collar, I pulled the Amazon across the floor and laid her on my lap. Strings of her wetness clung to her panties as I pulled them down her legs. She now wore only her boots, her bracelets, and her tiara.

Pressing her heavy cheeks together, I asked, "What do you call me now?"

"Master," she moaned.

"Very good. Each time I spank you, I want you to say my name. The more excited you get, the louder I want you to shout it."

"Yes, Master."

I smacked her hard, my hand striking from the bottom of her cheek up.

"Master!" she moaned. And I spanked her again, this time my hand coming from the top of her cheek down. "Master!" I slapped her so my hand skipped across one cheek and followed-through on the other. "Master!" And I thrashed that fat, jiggly booty over, and over, and over, until it shone bright red and the Amazon's vocal cords were shredded from screaming, "MASTER!"

I rubbed her ass, a reprieve from the hitting. "Would you like me to taste you?"

"Yes, Master."

I flipped her over and pulled her leash, dragging her across the bed so her head lay on the pillow.

"Spread your legs, and hold your ass up, so it's easy for me."

The Amazon complied. I admired, for a moment, the underside of her full cheeks, how they curved together to meet her sopping pussy lips. I lowered my face to her crotch, breathed in the musk of her arousal, and traced the tip of my nose around her labia. My tongue followed, first pressing against her asshole (she really moaned at that), then spreading her labia and teasing her vagina. When it circled her clit, her body quaked in orgasm.

Lesson Learned That Night. Nothing in life is hotter than laying a fallen Goddess over your knee, spanking her to the brink of orgasm, and then tasting her sweet juices.

My mouth suctioned her labia. My tongue swirled her clit. My pinky penetrated her ass as my pointer and middle finger stroked the upper wall of her vagina. With my free hand, I squeezed and slapped her tits. The best view in the world: looking up at a Goddess from between her legs as her boobs jiggle and her pretty mouth moans in ecstacy.

I lost track of her orgasms, but I made sure not to exhaust her endurance. I held her leash as I sat up. Grabbing her ankle, I raised one booted leg so it laid across my chest and stretched her pussy open. I held the leash taut as I fucked her missionary style. I've never been harder, never felt a pussy wetter and tighter on my shaft, then when I plowed that Amazon through several more orgasms.

"Please cum in me, Master," she begged. "Make me your breeding whore."

The request sent me. I came, pump after pump, thrust after thrust, deep into the Amazon's womb. After the last drop, I fell over her. She licked my ear.

"Thank you, Master," she mumbled, barely conscious. "Thank you, Master. Thank you."

Again I yanked the lasso, folding her forward, so her head landed in my naked lap. Her now-wild hair tickled my softening penis. I reached into my pants-- discarded on the side of the bed-- and produced a cloth and a vial of chloroform.

"Would you like me to knock you out?"

She shifted her body to look into my eyes. "If it pleases you, Master."

I poured the chloroform onto the rag, and placed the rag to her willing lips. She moaned, flailed a bit, but did not attempt to escape the fumes. Her eyelids fluttered, her body relaxed, and she fell asleep in my lap.

When the Amazon awoke, she found the lasso no longer around her neck. Instead, it bound her wrists. The rope hung from a hook in the ceiling, holding her arms-over-head. Though she swung her legs, she could not reach the floor with her toes.

It was time for me to have some real fun (and make a real profit!) with my Amazon.

******

Thanks so much for reading! There's a sequel to this story, where the narrator sells the Amazon by the hour. I'm open to suggestions about what happens to her, so feel free to leave a comment.