Supervillain Journal: The Amazon Ch. 02

Story Info
Villain fucks, tortures, and hypnotizes the Amazon heroine.
2.8k words
4.53
9.2k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Supervillain Log #5: The Amazon, Part 2

I Bound the Arrogant Amazon

The livestream started with her voice.

"My name is Diana Lorde, known better by my alias the Amazon, the most powerful superhero on Earth." Her lasso of truth bound her wrists. The rope hung from a hook in the ceiling, suspending the Amazon, so her bare toes wriggled several inches from the floor. "My Master is recording me for profit. He kicked my pretty little superheroine ass, from wall-to-wall, in my own home. He rubbed me and squeezed me and spanked me to the brink of orgasm, and then he fucked me senseless. It was the hottest, the best thing that's ever happened to me. He taught me to love submission, to love being dominated."

I should add, the 'pretty little superheroine ass' bit was not part of our rehearsal. She ad libbed that. And, strictly speaking, it's not true. Despite her slim waist, her ass was huge. As were her boobs. All of that was on display in her new outfit. She still wore her tiara and her gold cuffs, but nothing else of her costume. Instead, I dressed her in a silk bra and panties, both virginal white. The bra covered most of her breasts, but couldn't conceal the long, deep line of her cleavage. The panties were thick enough to hide the shape of her vulva, but not so thick that they didn't visibly darken with the wetness between her lips. Not to brag too much, but I picked the outfit myself, and it was perfect. The whiteness perfectly contrasted with her long, black hair. In that underwear, her face was less fierce, more cute and naive. A long fall for the once-hardened queen of the amazons.

I stepped out from behind the camera. "My clients have paid a great deal not only to punish you physically, but to dominate you sexually. Shall we demonstrate?"

"Please, Master." Her voice dripped with lust as she hung there.

"I've continued to experiment with Mesopotamian relics and rituals," I said. "My powers have never been greater. I can control you- your body, your mind- with just my voice. But I don't think I'll need to control your mind to arouse you."

The Amazon whispered, as if more to herself than to me. "Yes, I'm so turned on."

"Then with your mind free and willing, feel me control just your body with my voice." My tone was low, deep. It was mostly smooth, though bristling occasionally to remind her of her place. "My voice is as tangible as a tongue on your clit, as a vibrator in your pussy, as hands massaging your tits, as fingers pinching your nipples."

The Amazon's breaths became shallow. Goosebumps arose across her arms and chest. The room was dark, save for the stage lights angled on her bound body, so I could watch every twitch of muscle, every quiver of skin.

"Your breasts are cool, soft, pliant under the grip of your conqueror. I could easily use my strength to crush you, but instead I use it to please you. Thank me."

"Thank you, Master."

"Your nipples are hardening with arousal."

The play of light and shadow on the Amazon's bra perfectly outlined her areolas and nipples as they pressed into the silk.

"Your lips are dry with expectation."

The Amazon's eyelids fluttered, and she ran her tongue over her lips. She swung, slightly, in her binding.

"You sweat with anticipation, as my voice rises from your breasts to your neck."

On command, sweat sprouted on the Amazon's body, glowing across her voluptuous figure. The perspiration ran from her collarbone into the crevice between her breasts; down her arms and over the muscle and sinew shifting beneath the skin of her exposed armpits.

"My voice squeezes your neck. Tightly, at first, so you can't breathe. Then loosening, allowing for air."

The Amazon's firm jaw lifted. Her mouth widened, gagging on air she couldn't swallow. The pressure released, and she grabbed a husky breath.

I've got to admit, as someone who's never done this before- never controlled anyone merely with my voice- I felt like a god toying with a helpless mortal.

"My voice stays on your neck, stays on your breasts, but it also lowers. It snaps your bra, then slides down your stomach. It tickles the hem of your panties."

The Amazon closed her eyes and bit her lower lip.

"It sneaks around to your back. Slaps your ass."

She yelped.

"And back to your front. It runs up and down your vulva, up and down, just occasionally sparking against your clit."

The Amazon panted. Her stomach and hips flexed, as if she were rubbing herself off against the air.

"Finally, my voice dips under your panties. You feel it directly against your wet labia."

Her wetness, now, had turned the whole strip of fabric between her legs into a gray splotch. Her arousal ran, along with perspiration, down her shapely thighs.

"My voice spreads you apart, pressing, rolling, spinning around and over your clit."

"Please!" she screamed, her body now flailing. "Please fuck me."

"Not yet." I admired her convulsions, her body's desperate bid for relief. "My voice circles your vagina, but it does not press in."

"Please, God, please!" The Amazon's voice reached pitches I'd never heard from her. She wailed in heat. "I need it, Daddy. Please Master. Please fuck me. Please fuck your helpless little heroine."

"My voice swirls around your vagina and then- still squeezing your breasts, still holding your neck, still circling your clit- it fucks you."

The Amazon's eyes rolled back as her mouth dropped open in a silent scream. My voice filled her pussy, stretched her out so that it hurt; but then thrusted in and out until she felt nothing but wet hot pleasure. She found her voice as the first of several orgasms burst inside her.

Shrieking, thrusting her hips against an invisible cock, the Amazon came again and again.

By the time she finished, her voice was scratchy- though still flutey and feminine- with exhaustion. She rested her forehead against her up-stretched arm. Her loins twitched in aftershock.

I walked toward her as her wispy moans slowly returned to wispy breaths.

"That was good," I said. She purred when I stroked the sweaty hair out of her forehead. "You will make an excellent whore. But my clients also want you to be humiliated." I pushed the Amazon's stomach. Her body swayed. Grabbing her waist, I spun her, admiring the shifts of light and shadow across her butt cheeks, her back dimples, the line of abs in her stomach, the roundness of her breasts. After a few revolutions, I took her hips. Her ass was to me, her face to the camera.

"Each time I spank you-" I yanked her moist underwear so that it dug in between her soft, fat ass cheeks. "I want you to reveal a secret about one of your superheroine sisters."

"No, not that," she gasped. "You can do anything you want to me but-"

I slapped her ass. She swung forward, then back so her ass cheeks met on either side of my erect cock. Even through my jeans, it felt nice.

"Superior Girl!" she yelled. "Kryptonine is her weakness."

I spanked her other cheek. Again she swung, again she landed against my penis. "The Bat. Her real identity is Barbara Gorman."

I spanked her again. The smack echoed against bare walls.

"Red Widow. Ever since you destroyed her, she's been intentionally losing fights and crying your name when the villains fuck her."

I spanked her over, and over, and over. Sometimes I grabbed her tit, to keep her still as I hit her. Sometimes I let her swing forward, only to be met with another slap, to swing still further out, and slapped back again. Over and over, she betrayed the secrets of the superheroines who admired her.

I learned so much about the Spider. About Detective Jones. About the Captain. The Amazon was like a pull-string toy, with a bottomless voice box of dark secrets. By the time I finished, her ass was red with betrayal.

"That was so humiliating," she whimpered, her lips pressed into her raised shoulder. Her voice warmed, though, when she pushed her ass toward me. "Please. More."

Instead, I spun her around. Over the silk of her bra, I pinched an erect nipple, then licked the sweat from her cleavage. She twittered at that. Even more, when I grabbed her ankle, ran my tongue under and between each of her toes, and sucked her foot into my mouth.

She came again.

I released her ankle, and her leg fell back- her toes still inches off the ground. "My clients don't just want a woman to punish and fuck," I said. "They want a superheroine. Someone able to withstand abuse that no normal girl could."

I walked off camera, to a desk in the darkness, and returned with her belt in one hand, a baseball bat in the other. The Amazon's eyes were smoky.

"I will give you your powers back." I snapped the belt around her bare waist. Her body quaked with the surge of power. "But you are not to use them to fight me. What will happen if you do?"

"You'll easily kick my ass and put me in my place." She smirked. "That doesn't sound like such a bad thing."

I swung the bat into her face. She cried but, thanks to her powers, she sustained no injuries.

"But I would never disappoint you," she spat. "Smack me around with the bat. I won't stop you. I'll love it."

"That's the right answer." I'd never been as strong as I was in that moment. I could have split her in two with one swing from the bat. But I live to dominate heroines, to please them, to show them a better time than they've ever known. I'm not about killing them. So, with just a fraction of my strength, I swung the bat into the Amazon's waist.

She flung nearly to the ceiling, which gave me plenty time to resume batting posture and-

SMACK!

The bat struck her ass. It was a thing of beauty. Her ass was so fat the bat really had a lot of flesh to dig into, and the impact spread across her cheeks like waves on water. I'd later replay the livestream, in slow motion, to watch her big ass ripple as I batted it again, and again- sometimes stepping to the side to position myself as she twirled back- and again.

"Now I control your mind!" I yelled when she arched upward. As she fell back, I said. "This will be incredibly painful."

The Amazon fell back against my bat. Her weight gathered against the wood, into my biceps. I flexed back, hit her ass hard, and followed through. She swung so hard she crashed against the ceiling. I've never heard a woman scream so loud. And then she fell into another arc.

"This time, the sensation will be just as intense. But you will experience it as pleasure."

I jabbed the cap of the bat between her ass cheeks, right against her butthole. There was no mistaking the rapturous cry as she swung back upward: she came again on impact.

When I tired of her ass, I swung into her tits, into her face, into her armpits, against her thighs. With her magic belt, she could take it, could recover from each blow just quickly enough to lurch into the next. Sometimes I told her to feel pain. Sometimes pleasure. Sometimes both at the same time. I smacked her over, and over, and over. Honestly, I should have stopped earlier, should have given my clients a chance, but I couldn't quit. I was a god, unleashing my power against the most powerful woman on the planet. And she could do nothing but moan in ecstasy and submission.

After the last batting, the Amazon swung back and forth, back and forth, in progressively shorter arcs. When she hung still, I placed the cap of the bat under her chin, lifted her face to gaze into my eyes. The shaft of the bat pressed into her cleavage. She wiggled her torso to fit the wood deeper between her tits.

"I'm a generous man. Do you agree?"

She nodded, her chin bobbing against the bat.

"This livestream is completely free, to anyone who cares to watch your humiliation."

"It's very generous of you," she admitted.

"But I'm no charity. My clients are waiting in the next room. And they've paid millions to taste you, to grope you, to finger you, to fuck you. And, many of them, to beat you. Some of them want you as a feeble woman, others as a powerful superheroine."

"My body is yours to sell," she said. "But please." The lust in her eyes folded to desperation. "Please. It's been too long since I've taken your cock. Please, fuck me properly."

I smacked her across the face.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. "I should be grateful for what I get."

"That's right." I removed the bat, placed a hand under her chin, and pulled her face to mine. Her lips puckered, and I greeted them with a kiss. She widened her mouth for more, welcomed my tongue, and we made out. She groaned in disappointment when I pushed her away. "I will fuck you, properly, with my cock, on camera, if you promise to be a good whore for my clients."

"Yes, Master," she breathed. "I'll just think of you while they beat and fuck me."

"Good girl." I stroked her hair. "Now, unfortunately, not everyone who sent a request was able to afford time with you. Before we welcome our lucky winners, I think we should air some of those applications. What do you think?"

She grinned. "That sounds really hot."

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, placed my mouth against her ear, and read aloud the requests. She gasped and moaned and licked her lips, and whispered that she wanted me to do all this later.

That would make for boring streaming, however, so my editors posted live screenshots of the requests. I'll copy-paste them below as a record, but remember that she heard each of these in my voice, and she loved them all.

GalaxxySpaner: I'd honestly pay ten thousand dollars just to backhand that bitch

FreddyJ: Put her in a maid outfit, really tight so her cleavage is popping, and she serves me and my friends nachos and beer during the football game. Bends over to clean spills, showing off her tits and getting her ass spanked

Klmrz: Witness her failing to save her superheroine partners. Super embarrassing.

PMer30xL: Tie her up and tickle her till she loses control and pisses herself

xXxVillainFun: Sort of a complicated specific one. I want to shave her, but in a specific way. We're both in the bathtub with the water rising. I'm sitting, she's laying on my lap ass-up. Because it's on my legs, her butt is above water, but her head is dunked under so she can't breathe. I spread her cheeks and shave her ass and pussy clean.

(This request, by the way, was impossible. The Amazon was already brazilian waxed)

Anonymous7563: Scrap her belt, turn it into jewelry like earrings and nipple piercings. Adorn them on her.

Harly0Zero: That bitch put me behind bars. I want to fuck her with a strap-on doggystyle while my boyfriend slaps and fucks her face.

PkrAce: kick her ass while she's wearing boxing gloves and roller skates

Anonymous8490: I'd pay top dollar to impregnate her since you've made her submissive and breedable

JJSunn: Put her in full superheroine outfit, then get on her fours and lick my pussy. Then suck my tits and call me mommy.

HrnyGuyRex.1: Leash and collar her, and walk her around the neighborhood on all fours, ass out, tits swangin. Then have her lick my dick in a public park.

Vibs984: Vibrator in her pussy that I can turn on in the middle of her missions so she cums in front of her enemies and allies.

CptSgtPLm: I would pay half a million dollars for you to hang her from the ceiling so I can use her tits as punching bags.

That one, as it turns out, was a request I did satisfy.

"My first client-" I announced, and he emerged from the dark margins of the room into the spotlight. Tall man, with clipped dark hair, and muscles that bulged against his tank top. "--is going to use the Amazon as a punching bag. Would you like her to feel it as pain, or pleasure?"

The man's gaze slid up and down the curves of the Amazon's hanging body. He cracked his knuckles. "Pain, at first. Then pleasure."

"Your money's good," I said. I turned to the camera. "The public humiliation of the Amazon begins."

##

Thanks so much for reading! I intended this to be one story, but the solo aspect ended up as long as I try to keep 'em. So if people like this one, I'll write a third, describing the various pleasures and perils my clients visit upon the helpless Amazon. Any feedback is great, and helps keep me out of the grips of writer's block!