Supper with Mistress

Story Info
Mistress ambushes a couple over supper in a café.
39.9k words
4.73
11.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Mistress Pepper and Sophie are "anonymized" versions of me and my slave-girl. The real me. All of my stories are (or should I say will be) my memories of a session with a sub. Thus, they are true stories. Only in this version details have been changed to protect the sub. I do live in Mobile about 10 months of the year (the remaining two I spend in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, where my father is from and lives), and almost all of my subs live in Mobile or a bordering county. I'm originally from Baldwin County, next door to Mobile. I moved across the bay to attend USA. As is/did Mistress Pepper. But I'm not a blond. And you'll most definitely have to guess at my bra size!

And remember, the names and such have been changed in this version to protect the slutty. Only Princess Lilly appears as herself. But she truly has no concept of shame.

Session Date:

31. January 2021

This Story Released:

3. March 2021

Supper With Mistress

Prologue:

In case this is the first of my stories you've read, there are a few things I've skipped over in this story since there are several other stories I've written about this same sub. I tend to write a story after almost all of my sessions with my toys. But I publish very few of them online.

My name is Pepper Rodgers. I'm a 20-year-old Domme, living downtown Mobile, Alabama. I have a decently well-stocked playroom in the second bedroom of my fourth-floor apartment (most of my neighbors are corporate types who aren't always around, giving me a lot of privacy, even in the halls and elevators). I also have a decently stocked toybox. I prefer my toys to be older than I am, around 30-42 years old. I prefer men for myself, however not for my toybox. When it comes to toys, I find women and couples to be far more amusing. Single men tend to be needier, and often too clingy. But that doesn't mean I don't have a few of them in my toybox. I do. They just don't have the same chances of getting there as couples and single women do.

I'm petite. Actually more "tiny" that petite. I'm 5' 1.75" and 91 pounds. I'm not bony, though, I've curvy, like a small-sized woman. I have blond hair down to my shoulders and blue eyes. Oh, and my chest is the only place I'm not small. I'm a 32-D, and I'm very pert. Which makes me popular with the boys.

I'm also slightly bisexual. I'm attracted to men, not women. I would never choose a female partner for even a date, let alone for sex. But I'm not opposed to masturbating with a female toy. Sophie happens to be my favorite sex toy to pleasure myself with. Her tongue has two big advantages over my vibrator: one, it's very delicate and tender. Two, no matter how much I use it, its batteries never die at the worst possible moment! It's better than fresh bunny batteries, it just keeps going until I want it to stop. And I don't even have to hold it in place!

When I want sex I never use one of my toys. I never allow a toy touch, or even see, all of me. And I never bring a toy to my bedroom. Nor do I chose a woman. I pick a man, usually one I find in a club or cafe, or wherever. I flirt, dance dirty a little and if he meets my standards, I ask if he's interested in a one-time-only, no-names-exchanged, hook-up. I've never been turned down.

I have a few standards for my hook-ups. I never pick a guy I know or even just see around. And I insist on a cock between 7 and 9" long and 1.5" across, plus or minus a small bit. I won't touch a guy who isn't circumcised, either. I hate the way the foreskin feels inside me. I want to feel that fat head. The dirty dancing gives me plenty of time to tease a guy hard and feel for myself what he's got. It's the only way not to be disappointed. Guys always lie about their equipment!

Sophie is my 20-year-old live-in slave-girl. She's slightly petite at 5'4" and 119 pounds. She's pretty, too, with long honey-blond hair, green eyes, and a 34-B chest. Sophie is extremely devoted to me. So devoted, and so happy as my slave, that despite not being attracted to women, she's a virgin with men. She serves and pleasures only me, and those I give her to. And while I use her, even with my male toys, I won't allow any man to touch her pussy or penetrate her bottom. Those are mine. Only mine. I've owned her since she graduated high school, but I've known her longer. Since about two months after her 18th birthday, which was also about two months before she finished high school.

Paige is my 19-year-old house-slave and slave-whore. It's a role she definitely loves. She lives with me, too. In a kennel, in the playroom. Like Sophie, she came to me during her final year of high school, just after her 18th birthday. Paige does most of the chores around the house, which leaves Sophie free to cater more closely to me. Paige is also my whore. Whenever I need a female body to torment one of my toys, it's Paige's body I use. And Paige definitely doesn't mind it.

Paige is rather lean girl. She stands about 5'6" tall, but weighs only 112 pounds. It gives her a slightly stickish figure, with only the gentlest of feminine curves to her waist and hips. But she does have a pair of rather perky, and slightly pointy, 34-B breasts with wide nipples. She has honey brown hair that's long and curly with green eyes.

I believe in taking good care of my slaves. Including their education. Sophie is now a sophomore at Bishop State College where she's studying to become a vet technician. Paige, a year behind her in school, is beginning her freshman year at Bishop. Before they became mine, both girls were mediocre students, and neither had the grades to get into a four-year university. Now they're straight-A students. I wouldn't accept anything less. Both should easily be able to transfer to USA for their last two years of college and earn degrees that would allow them to actually get a decent job. They might not need to work while they're mine, but I want them to have their education and options down the line.

I have three BFFs, (Isabelle, Reagan, and Ellie) none of whom are into my little games. But all of whom occasionally creep into my stories. After all, they are my BFFs so they tend to be around. Luckily they're not offended by anything they happen to see. They're just not eager for me to put on a show on their account.

I also have a circle of five other women friends, all of whom are Dommes as well. Andrea (26), Janelle (35), Colette (39), Diane (43), and Olive (44). we usually get together every couple of weeks for coffee and a little chat about who's doing what to whom lately. We sometimes share, or loan, our toys to each other, but not that often. Sometimes we do a favor for each other, such as providing something different for a toy. Mostly we do what girls do: we gossip.

I get all of my toys through networking. It's almost always either one of the women in our circle who has a toy she doesn't want and offers to point it at another who is interested. Or sometimes one of my toys tells someone, who tells someone, and so on until someone asks my toy to introduce someone to me. Rarely it's someone I don't play with, but who knows what I'm into, who asks me to meet someone. I get plenty of emails inquiring about meeting me, and while I will email and maybe chat with a sub online, I haven't yet met any. I won't rule it out, but meeting online is risky enough that someone would have to convince me before I'd think about it. A girl's gotta be careful!

Most of my stories are from the months I spend in Mobile. I very seldom publish any of the few stories from my time in Russia. That's because Putin's Russia isn't as enlightened as America. Homosexuality is a crime there. And the courts there would deem anything between two women to qualify. However, it's a crime that's not so often prosecuted. Usually no one really cares if it's kept discrete. So while I have been known to play there as well, I've very care who I'll play with. Only those toys that come to me with the most trusted of referrals are considered. And I keep the stories private. I'm definitely not going to advertise what I've done there.

I have dual citizenship. That's a benefit the Russian government bestowed upon me because my father was a junior diplomat at the time. Sophie goes with me to Russia. She, obviously, is an American citizen. She only speaks about five words of Russian, too. But she never leaves my side. And she does wear her collar, much to the dismay of the TSA screeners. That shiny padlock holding it around her neck is not a friend to their scanners. Paige, however, doesn't get to take the trips. I usually leave her with my mom, who enjoys the free house maid she uses Paige as. And, as a Domme, my mom is well versed in the proper care that Paige might need.

Chapter 01: A Party

My friend Andrea is a flight attendant. She's also a fellow Domme. And that's kind of common knowledge around the airline she works for. Definitely with the dozen or so flight attendants and pilots she usually works with. I guess it's something in the way their work schedules are done, but she usually flies with co-workers from that same small group.

Andrea and I regularly meet for coffee, and mostly for gossip, with a few other Dommes we both know. We talk about our toys. We talk about our latest adventures. My friend Colette, always asks when she'll get more than a brief mention in one of my stories, or better yet, when I'll write a story about one of her adventures, and I always tell her the same thing, when she's in one of my scenes that becomes a story.

I'm not surprised when Andres tells me she has a couple I might want to meet. The six of us often swap toys. Or "do favors" for each other by seeing one of Her toys for a one-time session. The subs, at least most of them, seem to like the variety of being loaned out once in a while. We "offer out" subs we've run into, but aren't interested in, to the others often enough, too. It happens enough. One of us will meet a toy whose interests more closely align with another. We share. All of us have decently well-stocked toyboxes already.

Andrea tells me about Susan and Chris, the couple she mentioned. They've been regular passengers on her flight, or rather the leg of it from Mobile Regional (KMOB) to Charlotte International (KCLT), flying with her about once a month. They've told her they fly it about twice that, but Andrea isn't always on the crew. She says that's to be expected, several cabin crews alternate on the route. Her crew works only every fourth day.

She tells me that they've been flying with her for a long time, at least a year, she thinks. She remembers seeing them often enough. Apparently, Susan somehow heard the gossip about Andrea. Andrea is sure it was Lydia, her counterpart on another crew, who told Susan.

She tells me that Susan is a "play Domme," as we refer to them. She plays games with her husband. Games where he's her slave, but only in their bedroom. And then not every time, just sometimes. To me, it disqualifies Susan as a Domme. To me, she's just a woman playing some games to spice up her sex life. Fine by me, I hope they enjoy it.

Susan told her that before they were together, he played with a couple of other Dommes. And he liked it. It was Chris who suggested they try the power-exchange games. Susan played along and found she liked it.

Susan told Andrea that she would like to arrange a surprise for Chris. A session with a "serious Domme." A Domme with some real experience at it, one with far more ideas than she has for "punishing Chris." She would prefer to be invited to watch the session and hopefully learn a few things that she might use later.

She told Andrea that Chris has a "thing" for naughty nurses, too. It's just fantasy so far, he's never even dated a nurse, naughty or not, before. He likes "being ridiculed" by ladies. He likes being spanked. According to Susan, there's nothing she'd done that he hasn't liked.

Their biggest problem is Chris' standing in the very rural community. He's a county commissioner. And he's also the pastor at a Baptist church. If his idea of fun were to become known in that conservative community, he'd be neither any longer. He'd be laughed out of town. I grin as I hear that. I have two toys that live in that same county. I suspect all that righteous conservativism is outward only. It stops at the bedroom doors. Like everywhere else on Earth.

But it deeply matters to Chris and Susan. They want to keep up appearances. Thus, she wants to arrange a session with someone from out of town. Preferably out of town. Far from nosy neighbors. It's why, after hearing the rumors about Andrea, Susan approached her. She figured that Andrea, if not interested, might know someone who is. Someone from Mobile or Charlotte, away from their home.

Andrea told Susan that she knew of a Domme who was also a nurse. That's me. I'm a student nurse, but that's close enough in Andrea's mind. I can appear and act like a real nurse. It's easy. I've had plenty of practice being a real nurse, between shifts at the student health center and an internship at USA Med Center, one of the largest hospitals in Southern Alabama.

Andrea told Susan that she would speak with me and see if I was interested in a one-time session with Chris. If so, she'd let Susan know, and arrange something.

I have to think about this one. I generally like one-off sessions. They give me the variety I like. They let me play with far more toys than I could manage if I had to keep them all in my toybox. But I've never seen "play Dommes" as worthy of being called anything but housewives. I hesitate to get involved in anything with an admittedly inexperienced amateur. Her repertoire is just too limited for me. But, on the other hand, Chris has played before, with others. Susan just doesn't know how experienced those others were, or what they did with him.

I decide to agree, mostly because it will be amusing for me to see how subservient Chris will be when faced with a strong dominance. And I wouldn't mind showing Susan up. I would get so hot to see her husband on his knees, begging me shamelessly and ignoring his "pretend Domme" wife as if she were nothing.

Susan, hoping for the best, gave Andrea the schedule for their next couple of flights. Along with her cell number. It tells me when they'll be in Mobile again. And that lets me make the plans I need to make.

It's no problem to "borrow" my favorite little coffee cafe downtown. It's not open on Sundays anyway. And I own its owner. Pam, half of the couple who owns the cafe, is a toy of mine. She will gladly allow me to borrow her cafe whenever I want it. Although I've never asked for it during business hours. I wouldn't want to interfere with her business. But after hours... It's just sitting there!

When I ask Pam for her cafe, all she asks me is if she's to be there as well. I tell her why not? We could use a hostess.

Then I start thinking about the others I want to invite. Since Chris has a "thing" for nurses, I want a couple of nurses there, not just me. I immediately think of Annie. She's a nurse I know from USA, and even better, she likes to play around. She's a lot like Susan sounds to be. More into playing games than dominant. But I've played with her and her boyfriend before, so I know that Annie is open to a little fun.

Annie suggests we invite Mindy, another of the nurses from USA. I know her decently well. And I know that she's Annie's gossip partner around there. Annie tells me that Mindy knows about the time Annie brought her boyfriend over to see me, so Annie wouldn't mind Mindy seeing "whatever." So Invite Mindy, who rather eagerly agrees to come. Eagerly enough that I suspect Mindy has been hinting to Annie to get her invited to a show or something like that.

I add in Wendy, a first-year student nurse I know from campus. She's been after me to invite her to one of my shows. And she's playful enough that she might be fun to have here. She's also nice and young. Something Annie and Mindy aren't. Annie is in her late 20's. Mindy is around 30. It makes for a more varied group of nurses.

Then I invite two of my BFFs, Izzy and Ellie. My third BFF is out of town for college, so there's no use in inviting her. I tell both they can bring a friend, or a date, as long he or she knows my rules. What happens at the cafe stays at the cafe. That rounds out a second and third table to make the cafe look like it's actually open for business.

Now I need a few toys to play with. It's been a while, maybe five or six weeks since I've visited Christy and Brad, a middle-aged couple that are both toys of mine. They're in their 40's, which makes them a few years older than Susan and Chris.

I want a rather attractive young couple in the mix, too. Although I have two of those in my toybox (Paul & Elise, and Mark & Callie) I decide to make one up. I pick Kevin, a rather manly and well-built young man, and tell him he's taking Dawn, an athletic woman and a senior on USA's swim team, out on a date. He's taking her to Pam's. I tell Dawn that Kevin will pick her up, and she's going with him. Both give me the same answer: "yes, Ma'am."

That fills five of Pam's 14 tables. As I think about it, I decide that's not going to be enough. I want Pam's to be busy for this little show. And I want a varied crowd for my audience, something like you'd find in here if it was actually open.

For some variety, I pick Natalie and Shawna. Natalie is Shawna's mother. Both of them are my toys. Natalie has been for some time now. Shawna has been for several months since she turned 18 and begged me to take her as well. Natalie is still slightly uncomfortable seeing anything with Shawna in it. That should add nicely to the dynamic.

I decide to add a foursome, assuming everyone is interested. It will consist of Beth and her husband Dan, friends of mine I met through my fellow Domme Janelle. They're both vanilla, but they're also eager to watch a show. Beth practically begged me to let her see one. Then one fell in my lap, Her neighbors Sabrina and her husband Erik. Since Beth saw that show, she's been wanting to see another. So when I call her, she eagerly agrees to come and watch and volunteers her husband to come as well. I tell Sabrina her presence is expected, and I invite her husband, who enjoys participating as long as nothing kinky is done to him, to join the foursome. It amounts to three spectators and one toy.

I invite Cassandra and Meredith, two girls I know from USA. Neither are nursing students. But both are in one of my classes, and both have been asking me to invite them to join the audience for a show. I have no doubt they're interested in it mostly as gossip fodder, but I also believe they'll follow my rules and not out my toys. They'll add a pair of young, and rather giggly, girls to the audience.

That gives me a total of eight tables and 17 guests. It about half fills Pam's cafe. I guess that's not a bad crowd for a Sunday evening. What I know, it's going to make for a scene very different from what Chris has ever had before. And I think one he'll like. One that's going to come as a big surprise for Chris. And just as big of a surprise for Susan. I'm sure it's not going to be what she's thinking it will be.

I tell Andrea the plan. She doesn't tell Susan. Instead, on their flight back from Charlotte, Andrea never told me why they go there so often, Andrea slips Susan a note. It says "Take him for coffee, 5:00 pm today. My friend will find you there." And it tells her where Pam's cafe is.

It's not two minutes later when Susan slips out of her seat and tries to get more information from Andrea. But Andrea can be very firm. She only tells Susan that's what "her friend" told her. Andrea doesn't know anything more, so asking is a waste of oxygen, which is a limited resource at 31,000 feet. She tells Susan that it's up to her whether she goes or not, but if she doesn't she shouldn't count on me making a second offer. I'm known not to offer second chances. At least Susan understands that the friend Andrea is referring to is a Domme.