Supper with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Chris has finished his apologies, I reach under the plate and grab hold of his balls. They make a great leash to walk him back to my table. Long before we cross those few steps, Chris's cock is back to its full hardness.

"Something must be seriously wrong with this tiny penis!" I tell the girls sitting at my table. "I just can't control the swelling. I think it might be infected..."

"It could be..." Mindy joins in with a bit of amusement in her voice. "We should see if he has a fever. Maybe it's COVID!" On cue Mindy, Wendy, and Annie all hurry to pull masks on. Annie and Mindy just have generic hospital issue masks. Wendy has a pink mask with a picture of her dog printed on it, and decorated with some glitter. I haven't met her dog yet, but the cocker spaniel on the mask is adorable!

"Does anyone have a thermometer on her?" I ask. I know Annie does. I gave it to her earlier.

"I have a rectal one," Annie announces. She pulls it out of her pocket and holds it up. It's huge. It's ¾" thick and about eight inches long. But it is a real thermometer.

"I'll do it!" Wendy blurts out and snatches the thermometer from Annie's hand. This I didn't script. Annie was going to do it. But Wendy seems to want to, so I go with it. Not that it matters. Wendy stares at the fat thermometer and slowly a grin blooms on her face.

"Be a good boy for Miss Nurse," I very sternly tell Chris. I have him turn so that his back is to Wendy. Then I have him bend over and brace his hands on his knees.

Chris looks reluctant. He moves reluctantly. Slowly. He looks rather nervous, too. But he leans over, poking his bottom towards Wendy. He stands close to her, but only because I don't give him a choice about it. I tell him exactly where to stand. I want it to be easy for Wendy.

The thermometer has a fat, rounded tip. Wendy uses her fingers to push his cheeks apart enough to expose his asshole. She puts the rounded tip flush against his tight ring. She pushes firmly. The glass tip presses right into Chris's tightly clenched ring.

"UGH!" Chris grunts out hard. "OH, Miss Nurse! It's too big for my bottom! Please, Miss Nurse! It hurts! It's too big for me!"

I reach over Chris's back to spank his bottom with my hand. "Stop whining like a little girl!" I scold him. "Be a good little boy while the pretty young nurse takes your temperature!"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chris answers, his voice as sheepish and cowed as ever, but also with some strain and a hint of a sob to it. "I"m trying, Ma'am... but it's just so big in my little bottom!"

I spank him again with my hand. "I said behave for the nice nurse!"

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry, Ma'am..." Chris quickly answers. "Ow!" He mutters under his breath.

Wendy has it just barely into his bottom. Where it should be. With the silver tip surrounded by the thick ring of Chris's asshole, its muscle squeezing snugly around the tip. She leaves it there a full two minutes, just as she should. She pulls it out and holds it up to look at the temperature.

Chris breaths out a heavy sigh of relief once it's out of his bottom.

"99.9 degrees..." Wendy announces to the group.

"Hmm..." I hum, "an overly sensitive prostate, excessive volume of semen, priapism... the symptoms are starting to add up." I grab Chris's shoulder and pull him to stand up so I can stare into his eyes. "Have you been masturbating that tiny thing, little boy?" I ask him with a bit of urgency in my voice.

"NO, MA'AM!" Chris quickly blurts out, as if he's being asked if he's the one who raided a cookie jar. It's more as if he's trying to convince us. Hoping we'll believe his answer.

"I think you have been abusing that little thing!" I tell him.

"I haven't, Ma'am!" Chris insists. He insists so firmly that I know he has been. He just doesn't want Susan to know. Or anyone else. His cock is still standing up, fully hard. It was before Wendy took his temperature, and it strained to even stiffer as she did. That tells me something. Chris, despite his whining, liked having it in his bottom.

Chapter 05: Breast Contest

I grab hold of Chris again by his balls. My grip is snug enough for him to really feel it, but not quite hard enough for him to cringe. By now he's learned to follow his balls, or I will squish them hard until he does. He follows me as I lead him over to Susan.

The waitresses have now brought the next course. Deep-fried cheese sticks with dipping sauce.

Susan is right where I left her. And she's still naked from the waist down. She's scooted her chair as close as possible to her table until the edge of the table is pushing into her stomach a bit. I guess that lets her convince herself that it's doing something to hide her nakedness from the audience. It's not.

I stand beside her, Chris close beside me, my hand still squishing his balls firmly. "What is it, little boy..." I ask Chris, "What about this woman gets you so excited that you have to abuse your tiny little penis so badly?"

Chris stands silent. For the two seconds, I give him. I squeeze hard to punish him. "EE-OW!" Chris screeches out. I hold my tight grip on his balls. "Her tits, Ma'am!" Chris blurts out very quickly, with an almost pleading note in his voice. "I love her tits, Ma'am! Please, Ma'am!"

"Be polite!" I scold Chris firmly while squishing his very tender balls.

"Her breasts, Ma'am! I love her huge breasts, Ma'am!" Chris very quickly corrects himself.

I let off just a little on my grip. It's enough to allow Chris to stop cringing from it, but that's about all. "Oh, really... You think my new slut here has such pretty breasts, do you?" I sweetly say to him.

I turn my attention back to Susan. I already see the reluctance on her face, as if she can guess what I'm going to say next. "Stand up, slut," I tell her.

Susan shirks inward a bit. She hesitantly scoots her chair back as she rises up to her feet. Just standing is enough to expose her bush and bottom again, giving the crowd another good look at it. And making sure their attention is on me. Or rather on Susan.

"Show me the slut's breasts, little boy," I firmly tell Chris. "Go on, take her shirt and bra off so we can all see how nice those breasts are."

Chris hesitates. Mostly, I think, because he's unsure how Susan is going to react to being almost completely nude in public. But he very quickly decides that he'd rather face Susan's wrath later than mine. He reaches up to her blouse and starts unbuttoning it. He slips it off her shoulders and folds it up before setting it on her table.

It lets me see Susan's shoulders and the heavy coat of light freckles lining them. It lets me see that her skin is slightly loose here, too. But there's no flab or extra pounds. Her shoulders are still lean enough for me to make out the lines of her collar bones. And they're not bony lean. Her shoulders have softer, more flowing lines to them. It also lets me see that her bra matches her panties. It's black, full cups, are sheer and see-through.

Her bra has a wide band around her body, but fairly narrow straps over her shoulders. It also has a thick wire under the cups to support her ample mounds. Chris reaches around Susan's body to unclip her bra. Susan stands still but shows her uneasy modesty, as the straps fall to her sides. Chris reaches for her shoulders and pulls the bra from her body, revealing her mounds.

Her breasts are big. I'm guessing that bra is about a 38-DD. They're rather plump and soft, as most breasts that large tend to be. Without the support of her bra, they droop down to lie against her chest, making a deep crease at their undersides. They spread out to her sides a hair as well, leaving a full, and very deep, V of cleavage between them. Even hanging low on her chest, her nipples are pointing straight out. Her medium pink, marble wide nipples that are surrounded with rather wide rings of a faint brown-tinged pinkness. The nipples that are standing up hard, rising a good ¼" off the tips of her soft mounds with their fully rounded tips. Long and hard, her nipples really are pointing out at me!

"Slut, put your hands behind your back, and they are to stay there until I tell you that you may move them, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," Susan answers very reluctantly. It seems as if she's submitting just as reluctantly. But the dampness on the seat of her chair tells me that she's definitely not as unhappy about it as she's making out to be. The stiff nipples say the same thing.

I lace my fingers into the long tangled hairs of Susan's bush, getting a grip on her the same way I have Chris. "I don't think those breasts are so hot that they should be driving a boy, even a very little boy, to play with his penis. We'll get an unbiased opinion. Pick one of these men in here, and you can go ask him to check my slut's breasts out and tell us what he thinks of them."

Chris looks rather uncomfortable. His eyes dart around the room, taking in the men. He looks them over quickly, no more than a glance. His eyes settle on Brad, a man in his mid-40's seated a couple of tables away with his wife, Christy. Both of them are toys of mine. Both have similar interests in being surprised with a session. At first, both preferred that they not be shared, that their sex is only with each other. But as time went on, they've both loosened up and accepted that sometimes I will bring another for them to play with.

I think Chris settles on Brad for a couple of reasons. Brad is close to his and Susan's age, something the other men here aren't. The others are a bit younger. Christy has a decently similar body to Susan's - one that looks middle-aged and imperfect, but still decent and well cared for. Christy has ample, breasts as well, although they're a size smaller than Susan's. Maybe Brad likes larger breasts. Christy's look to be somewhat similar in shape to Susan's. At least with the snug white dress, she's worn for their date night.

I lead them both over to Brad and Christy by the grips I have on them. Susan by her pubes, Chris by his balls. I stand Susan close at Brad's side, and that has Chris a little further away along the side of the table. Closer to Christy, but with his side and sort of his back to the blonde woman.

"Ask him, politely, to get a good look at my slut's breasts. He needs to fully check them out. Go on, she's just a slut, she won't mind."

Chris's voice is sheepish and hesitant. "Excuse me, Sir... Would you please do me a favor and check out my wife's breasts? They really excite me, and the nurse here doesn't think they're nice enough that they should be. I'd like your opinion, Sir..." He blushes again, and his voice sounds reluctant to offer even this much of his wife to another man.

"Sure," Brad answers in his husky voice.

Brad reaches up with both hands. He puts one to each of Susan's soft mounds. She flinches, unaccustomed to being touched there by unfamiliar hands. But she stays put, keeping her hands behind her back. And submitting to Brad's strong hands. The hands of something Chris isn't. A man who works with those hands. Strong hands.

Brad quickly decides that Susan's breasts are huge. He moves both hands to one of them. He gently kneads the mound, feeling the softness of it. It feels like a water balloon. Soft, and squishy in his hands. He slowly draws his hand along the length of her mound, feeling the softness of her silky skin.

His hands reach her nipples. Christy's nipples are poking out against the snug dress, letting Chris see that hers are about as wide as Susan's, but aren't quite as long. Brad's fingers gently caress Susan's hard nub, gently stroking it and rolling it between his fingers.

Brad leans forward, putting his lips to Susan's breast. She closes his lips around her nipple and the tip of her mound, sucking gently. He licks his tongue around her nub.

"OOH!" Susan squeals out in utter shock. "Oh... Ooh!" She fades into a very sweet purr, "Mmm..." as Brad teases her nipple with his tongue.

Brad takes his time. When he opens his mouth, Susan's nipple sparkles with a bit of his saliva on it. Brad moves to her mound and repeats his "inspection" of it. He hefts her mound, lifting it up off her chest.

"Your wife's breasts are kind of heavy..." Brad says, "and they're kind of soft... but her nipples are deliciously hard. Nothing that should be driving a man to masturbate, though. They're just not as well shaped as breasts should be. Like my wife's are. Sorry, bud."

"I like them..." Chris mutters very quietly under his breath as if he's hoping I don't hear him but Susan does.

"Oh, you like these saggy breasts, do you, little boy? You're calling this nice man a liar! You're saying that this sluts breasts are nicer than his pretty wife's? You are going to pay dearly for being so rude if you're wrong!" I firmly scold Chris.

Then I turn to Christy, and very sweetly ask her "Would you mind showing us your breasts so that we all will know what a liar this naughty little boy is?" Christy, being my toy, is smart enough to know that I'm not asking. I am telling her to show everyone her breasts. And if she doesn't, she'll wish she had before the night's over. She just hates being paddled!

"Okay," Christy says. She rises up to her feet and moves to stand right beside Susan. Christy simply slips the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulls her dress down. She's not wearing a bra under the snug dress. I guessed that. With only spaghetti straps on her shoulders, I'd see the straps of a bra.

It bares her slightly smaller mounds. Christy is a 38-C. Her mounds are full and well-rounded, but they do have some softness to them. The softness of hanging on her chest for so many years. Age, the one thing no woman can defy. Her mounds lie against her chest with a crease at their undersides. They're topped with wide, dark-pink nipples that rise about half as far from the tips of her mounds as Susan's do. Christy's nipples have rounded tips, but it's a flatter rounding than Susan's. Her nipples are surrounded by dark pink, brown-tinged rings that are wide, but not like Susan's fainter rings. Christy's mounds sit in about the same place on her chest, but hers don't hang down nearly as far as Susan's do. They have the same deep V of cleavage to them, though. They look firmer than Susan's, too.

"Let's vote!" I announce very enthusiastically. Let me have a show of hands. Who thinks my slut's breasts are prettier?"

Chris tries to raise his hand. It gets about a third of the way up before I squish his balls a little "You don't get to vote, dummy!" I scold him. His hand goes back down.

"OK, now who thinks this nice lady has the nicer breasts?" I point to Christy.

Everyone else raises their hand. "We have a winner! It seems guys and girls alike think this lady's breasts are the better ones." I turn to the audience, not picking anyone in particular. "Will someone tell this naughty little boy what makes this blond lady's breasts so much nicer?"

"Dude, seriously?" It's Derek, Ellie's friend, who speaks up. "Your wife's boobs are like totally sagging! Like flab, not boob."

"Go on, little boy," I tell Chris, "see for yourself if her breasts are nicer."

Chris starts to reach his hands up for Christy's breasts. He moves a bit eagerly, too.

I give his balls a good, and hard, squish. Chris yelps. His hands stop moving for her chest, though. "Be polite. You need to ask permission before touching a woman's breasts. Don't be a pervert!"

"Miss, may I please touch your breasts?" Chris asks Christy, his hands frozen in mid-reach.

"Quickly..." Christy reluctantly allows him.

I snap for Chris to ask her husband's permission as well. Chris asks. Brad tells him to be quick about it, as his wife told him to be.

Chris asks me if he may touch her breasts now. I lighten up my grip on his balls and tell him to go ahead. His hands almost fly up to her mounds.

I've touched Christy's breasts enough times to remember how they feel. They're like wet dough. Spongy and soft, but with some rubbery firmness to them. They're not as soft as Susan's are. They're close to as big, rising maybe an inch or so less from Christy's chest. They easily fill his hands, leaving a little extra. Chris gives them the same touch that Brad gave Susan's breasts.

"That's enough," I stop Chris before he gets his lips to her breast. Chris isn't getting that treat. "You have permission to touch, not to nurse on those breasts like the baby you've been acting like!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am!" Chris blurts out.

"You're just naughty, little boy!" I scold him in a very mocking voice. I sigh out. "Now thank this nice man for thoroughly feeling up your wife's saggy breasts for you."

"Thank you, Sir--" Chris starts. "OW!" a squish of his balls cuts him off.

"A proper thank you is said on your knees!" I scold him sharply.

Chris gets down to his knees, breathing out a heavy sigh of relief as I release his balls to allow him to kneel.

I snap my fingers and order Sophie to bring me my crop. It's in my hand in seconds. With a giggle.

I tap Chris's knees with the tip of my crop, urging him to open his knees wide. Then I tap his bottom, having him sit back with his cheeks between his heels. I have him sit up straight. It has his balls dangling down below his bottom, between his feet, halfway to the floor. But his cock is still jutting out straight, fully stiff and hard, from his pubes.

"You, too, slut," I tell Susan.

Susan gets down to her knees very reluctantly. She moves cautiously. She tries to get herself in the same position as Chris is in. I tap her feet with the crop, making her spread her feet as wide as she can.

I have them both kneeling in front of Brad. Chris straight in front of him, his knees no more than a foot back from Brad's feet. Susan is close at Chris's right, almost in front of Brad's foot.

"Now a proper thank you," I sternly tell Chris in a voice that leaves no doubt I expect perfection from him.

He starts to say thank you. A light, but firm, stroke of my crop on his bottom cuts him off again.

"I said a proper thank you!" I scold him harshly now, my voice full of disapproval.

"Slut, show your little boy what a man's penis looks like. Ask this man if you may see his." I see Susan cringe hard at the instruction. I give her a firm, but light, swat on her bottom with my crop. It lands with a nice snapping crack but sears only a faint pink welt onto her white globe. I land it in the center of her cheek. It leaves the welt pointing back and down, not straight out for the audience to see.

Susan yelps "OW!... Oh, OW!" and sucks a few stuttering sobs as she pants from the light strike. She shudders crisply from it as well. It takes her a second to stifle her whiny sobs. She looks up at Brad. "Sir, may I please show my husband your penis so he can see what a real man's penis looks like?"

"Why not? Let him be jealous," Brad says with a hint of a grin on his face.

Susan's hands quiver slightly as she reaches for Brad's pants. She moves hesitantly, and slowly, as she unbuttons and unzips his pants. Brad is wearing briefs, and they're slightly snug on him. It takes Susan's unsteady hands a moment to work his cock free of the snug underwear through the flap in the front. It also has her hands on his cock as she does it.

There was a good-sized bulge in the front of Brad's briefs when she started. I could see the outline of his thick cock through them. When Susan frees it, Brad's shaft stands up hard. Brad's isn't the biggest of cocks, either. But it is a decent enough one. His cock is about six inches long and fairly thick for its length. Maybe 1 ¼" across. His is circumcised, fully showing off the fat pink head of it. I can see just a few curls of his gray-tinged black hairs around the edges of his cock, poking out through the flap of his underwear.

"Oh, that penis is so much nicer, isn't it slut."

1...45678...11