Supper with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take just a second to scold Chris for being a messy little boy. And I point out that he's now standing in his own cum. I tell him that's his fault. He shouldn't have cum all over the floor. That was very rude of him.

Then I turn my attention to Susan. "It's obvious to us that you have been insufficiently releasing the cum from this tiny cock. Show me how you suck a cock, slut."

Susan blushes. She hesitates for a second, imagining herself getting down on her knees with an audience. Then she says a hushed "Yes, Mistress," and gets down on her knees. She opens her mouth and takes every bit of Chris's soft cock into her mouth.

Susan tries hard to suck it, but it doesn't work very well with a soft cock.

The thing about cocks is that they have a mind of their own. Most men can cum about three times before they're just done. After that, they won't even get hard again until they're ready. No matter what's done to them. Chris just came, literally, until his cock ran out of cum. I don't know his body, but there's not much chance of his cock getting hard right now. not for an hour or three until it's had a chance to recharge.

Susan keeps trying, sucking on his floppy cock with increasing enthusiasm, as if she's trying harder and harder to make him like it. To make him get hard. And she's clearly failing.

I let her have about a minute and a half. With everyone watching her on her knees sucking on Chris's tiny cock. I just grab Susan's hair and pull her head back an inch or so until Chris's cock slips from her mouth. "Well, obviously you can't suck a cock worth a hoot, slut! Look at it! Your worthless mouth can't even get that baby cock hard! No wonder you're stuck married to this naughty little girl, no one with an actual penis would want you if that's all you can do for him!"

I almost knew Chris's cock wouldn't get hard. It's just too tired. But the audience enjoyed the show. He came several times while having sex with Kevin. And he won't even get hard for his wife. It nicely humiliates both of them.

I have Susan stand back up, telling her that there's no sense in her sucking him any longer, obviously, she's never going to satisfy that little cock. Susan gets up, shirking inward and blushing. A few of the guys look at her as if she's about the most worthless woman ever.

I point to Shawna. "Take your clothes off and come up here." I glance over to Natalie. "You might as well, too." Both of them rise to their feet and very quickly start getting their clothes off. Both make neat piles of clothes on their seats. They come up to me, both standing beside each other with their hands behind their backs. They wait for their next instructions.

I look to Susan. "Pick one of these trashy things for this naughty little girl."

Susan barely glances a the two naked women. Natalie is a fairly shapely blonde woman about their age. Shawna is 18 and looks like a teenager. Susan quickly picks Natalie for Chris. I thought she would. The look on her face when she saw Chris checking out Shawna's breasts told me all I needed to know. She didn't approve of him eyeing up a woman who looks so young. She would never have picked Shawna for him, especially not knowing what I have in mind for her to do. Just as I know that Chris is still eager to get his hands on Shawna's perky petite breasts.

"I guess I'd better make sure that skanky pussy won't be dripping skank all over the place on the way home," I tell Susan. "turn around and bend over. Spread those feet wide so I can get to your bottom, slut."

For a fleeting second a look of surprise flashes over Susan's face. It quickly fades into a look of resignation. She turns her back to me. I have her lean all the way over and get her back flat with the floor. It has her arms stretched out as she reaches forward to grab the edge of the table and brace herself. It also has her huge breasts hanging down and jiggling freely, which seems to entertain a few of the guys.

I pull a latex glove out of my pocket and pull it onto my hand. There's still one place I haven't violated Susan. When she leaves here, I want her to feel as if I've violated her fully. As if there's no part of her body I haven't gotten to know better than Chris, and her doctor, know it.

I put the tip of a finger to Susan's furry slit and slowly draw it up the fine line. It gets a nice coat of Susan's oily honey on my finger. As slippery as it is, it's just as good as any lubricant. I keep drawing my finger up, off her mound, letting it start slipping into her crack. Her cheeks are just full enough that her crack is closed as she bends forward, the inside edges of her globes lightly against each other. My finger just pushes them aside as it slips into her crack.

My finger stops directly atop her asshole. Hers, I can feel is tiny and tight. It's also funneled very slightly inward. As my finger stops atop the tight ring of muscle, her ring snaps to its full tightness. "Mistress, please! I don't do that, Mistress! Not my butt--" Susan very nervously blurts out.

"UM!" Her plea is cut off by her grunt as my finger presses into her snug little asshole. I feel her muscle yield quickly, turning rubbery and allowing my finger to slip right in. My finger slides easily through her ring on its coat of her honey. It slips all the way into her bottom until the web of my finger is flush against the outside of her asshole. That has my hand in her crack, pushing her cheeks further apart.

Now that my finger is inside Susan, she stands very still and purrs a long, but muted, "Umm..." She sounds more unhappy than uncomfortable to me.

I press the pad of my finger down very gently. I use just enough pressure to feel the ultra-thin membrane that's the wall of her rectum, and the paper-thin layer of smooth muscle lining it. Just beyond that lies the backside of her pussy. And I can feel that fully, too. Right now, even as Susan is cringing hard and making like she's very uncomfortable, her pussy is fiery hot and twitching very lightly. I guess she liked watching Chris with Kevin. It certainly didn't turn her off!

"Oh, you filthy gutter slut!" I tauntingly scold Susan with a bit of disgust in my voice. "You're just as bad as this little girl! I can feel your pussy burning from here!"

"I'm sorry, Mistress..." Susan offers in a very hushed, and even more embarrassed voice.

"No matter, sluttiness is easy to cure," I say softly. "Since you gave the blond lady to Chris, the little girl can fix that for you." I turn to Shawna. "Go ahead and eat this sloppy pussy, girl."

Shawna does say anything. She just drops to her knees and puts her lips to Susan's very wet pussy.

Susan tenses up hard, her body stiffening to steel. I feel her asshole clenching to the steely tightness around my finger too. She holds her breath, gritting her teeth for several seconds. as if she's trying hard not to show any reaction to Shawna's well-trained tongue.

But it only lasts several seconds. "UH!" Susan finally blurts out. then she's grunting very needy moans endlessly. A couple of seconds later, even the firm tension in her muscles isn't enough to keep her still. Her hips shudder. Then they're thrashing. And then the rest of her is thrashing as much as it can. her feet stay in place on the floor. her hands stay on the edge of the table, gripping it hard. But that's all that stays still. the rest of her squirms, and in about ten seconds, it's squirming wildly. It has her breasts jiggling just as wildly as they hang down from her chest, a sight some of the guys find interesting to watch.

It doesn't take Susan more than two minutes to cum. two minutes she spends shrieking very guttural hot moans and squirming like her butt is on fire. I know when she cums, and not just because she cries out as she does. I still have my finger in her bottom. I can feel her pussy twitching crisply as the waves flow over her.

I haven't told Shawna to stop. Susan thrashes even more wildly now, as the spasms racking her pussy begin to ebb. "I'M DONE!" Susan screams out. "I CAME! I'M DONE!" I guess she thinks Shawna didn't notice the honey squirting onto her face? "I'M DONE!" Susan screams out, her voice pleading. Shawna just keeps right on eating Susan's pussy, obediently waiting to be told to stop. "OH, FUCK ME! NO! NOT AGAIN!" Susan begs.

I ignore Susan. The twitches in her pussy haven't ebbed away yet. It's still fiery hot, too. But I know it will stay that way even after she's really done. She squirms with all her might, barely staying on her feet.

And in a couple of more minutes, her grunts give way to screaming "OH, FUCK, YES!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" I know. I feel her pussy twitching just as powerfully as the last time she came. This time, as the first wave of the orgasm hits her, Susan's knees buckle. She catches herself, barely, and stays on her feet. Her bottom thrashes hard, snapping wilding from side to side as energetically as her muscles can thrash it.

"I'M DONE!" Susan screeches out again. "PLEASE, NOT AGAIN, MISTRESS! IT HURTS! I CAN'T CUM AGAIN!" Susan pleads. I ignore her and Shawna keeps licking away.

It's only a few seconds before Susan screams out a very begging, and hungry, "OH FUCK, IT HURTS!" Then her body thrashes so wildly. Her knees buckle. She screams out her moans. She drops to her knees, pulling her hands from the table. And pulling her pussy from Shawna's mouth. She falls forward onto her shoulders. I pull my finger from her bottom. Susan lies there, her body shuddering crisply, and her pussy weeping honey so fast that I can see it flowing.

Shawna rises back to her feet, showing me the thick glaze of Susan's honey covering her face. And she grins.

It takes a couple of minutes before Susan is able to drag herself up to very wobbly legs. She stands there, her body drifting in the wind, her mind drifting in the fog of those three orgasms that came so closely together.

I tell Natalie to get Chris's clothes and "dress the naughty little girl." Chris's cock still hasn't gotten hard, not even while he watched a nude Shawna eat Susan's pussy beside him. His eyes were mostly on Shawna.

I send Shawna to collect Susan's clothes, whispering a special instruction to her. She comes back with the pile. Only now the pile has Sabrina's panties in it, not Susan's.

Natalie dresses Chris and Shawna dresses Susan. They both do it very seductively, their hands roaming all over their bodies as they dress them, and feel them up even more. Natalie even teases Chris's cock and balls, pretending that she's putting his briefs on them and "adjusting" him to sit comfortably in them. Shawna runs her fingers through Susan's bush and spends close to a minute on Susan's breasts. And a lot longer just caressing Susan's body with her very affectionate touch. I doubt Susan even notices it much. Susan is just too lost in her bliss.

She's lost enough that I don't think she notices that the panties going on her bottom are a size or so too small. They fit, but they're rather tight. She'll notice later. It will remind her of everything. And that she just wore another woman's used panties home.

I have Natalie and Shawna sweetly take them back to their seats, Chris finally allowed to share the table with his wife again.

A minute later Pam is at their table. "If you two are done leaving your skanky mess all over the cafe, we'd appreciate it if you would pay and leave now." She hands Susan the bill. Susan blushes and very quickly hands Pam $100. I doubt Susan even looked at the bill. Pam sets down Chris's meal, packed up in to-go boxes. Susan paid for it, after all!

The pair very quickly hustle out of there.

Epilogue

It's three days later when I get a call from Pam. She tells me that "Mrs. Slut" from the other night came in. Susan very shyly asked if Pam knew who "The pretty, young, blonde nurse" was. When Pam said, "she comes in here sometimes..." Susan asked if she could leave a letter for me. Pam said she'd give it to me when she saw me. Susan left and Pam immediately texts me.

Susan and Chris were left with no real way to contact me, or Andrea. Neither even knows my name. Just "Ma'am." Neither has any idea how to find Andrea, except that sooner or later they'll see her on another flight to Charlotte. But that could be a month from now. Whenever it is, I've sent Andrea a nice picture to tease them with. I call it in-flight entertainment. It will be very entertaining for Andrea! I can only imagine how they'll react when they find out that not only has Andrea heard all about it, but that she has pictures of Susan eating pussy while being fucked, and of Chris having anal sex with Kevin.

I tell Pam to bring me the letter that evening, adding that Pam is due for a spanking. She delivers the letter. I spank her for taking so long to text me after it was delivered. It's as good of an excuse as any for a spanking!

The letter is on formal, pastel pink stationary. It's something a classy woman would use. And it's handwritten.

Dear Mistress;

I wanted you to know that Sunday night was the absolutely most disgusting thing I've ever imagined. Both Chris and I were utterly humiliated to depths far beyond what we ever imagined sinking to. When I thought of a session, I never imagined anything like that. And I certainly never thought of anything so unnatural as gay sex! It was repulsive!

I still haven't figured out how we didn't get arrested. I mean we were right there in a busy restaurant, and no one called the police, as I would have done. Everyone just watched us suffer humiliations no person should ever have to endure.

Chris's behind was sore all night. He barely sat in the car on the way home. And even the next day, he could get an erection. Which was a good thing, since I had no interest in sex that day, either.

I hope you get this note. I have no other way of contacting you, and I wanted you to know how thoroughly you humiliated both of us.

Would you be interested in meeting with us again, Mistress?"

Susan

P.S. Would that woman like her panties back? It seems the girl you had dress me put the wrong ones on me!

The next morning, I text Susan. She'd given me their address as well both her and Chris's phone number on her note. I send her a very short message. "You will keep her panties in your purse at all times. When it's convenient for me, I will summon your slutty bottom. You will come, and bring that naughty little girl with you. Miss Rodgers."

In under a minute I have text back "Yes, Mistress."

1...67891011