Supper with Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UGH!" Chris grunts out hard, his voice betraying the pain of the stroke as it lands on his bottom, sending fresh needles stinging their way into his behind. He tenses up, and this time it takes him a few more seconds to loosen back up. "Two, Ma'am," Chris counts off. Now we cal hear a faint sobbing note in his voice. It tells us all that he's trying hard not to show the pain of the spanking. Not to cry.

Men always try to "be a man" for their spankings. They hate for people to see them cry. I knew Chris would. So as I snap the paddle down for his last stroke, I put every bit of my strength into it. It lands with a slightly louder, more splitting crack.

"OW!" Chris cries out. His bottom squirms hard, grinding against my thigh. It massages his trapped cock against my thigh, too. I already feel it starting to twitch again. I sigh, hoping he doesn't cum again on my thigh. That would really get him spanked! And irritate Sophie who would have to get the mess out of my scrubs.

Chris tenses up, but that doesn't slow the squirming of his hips. It takes him a moment to quiet down, even knowing that this was his last stroke. Before he does, I hear a pair of sobs from him. "Three, Ma'am," Chris counts out. Only now his voice is strained, but also whiny. I can hear a bit of a sobbing to it as well.

I put my hand to the top of his head. I tell him to kneel. I push on his head, almost shoving him up to his knees at my side. He's tense as if he doesn't want to get off my knees. As soon as he's up, I see why. I see the little tears running down his cheeks. Good. I'll bet it's the first real spanking he's gotten. And he so deserved it!

"Aw..." I coo teasingly sweetly. "Did that spanking hurt, little boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Chris answers, the light sob still in his voice.

"Then why is your tiny little penis so very hard, little boy?" I point to his steely hard cock as it stands straight out from his black curls, still twitching slightly. In case anyone hadn't already noticed it. I'm drawing attention to it. I'm making sure that everyone sees the irrefutable evidence that he liked that hard spanking. It works. All eyes quickly dart down to see for themselves how stiff that cock is. Even Susan's.

"I don't know, Ma'am," Chris very sheepishly says. He blushes brightly now. And he hangs his head in shame.

I leave Chris there, on his knees facing the chair. I stand up. I move slowly as I turn around and set the paddle on the seat, right about where Chris's eyes are going to be on it. It should remind him of the consequences of being naughty for me. "Stay," I tell him firmly.

I walk casually over to where Susan is sitting. She's just finished her salad now. I don't know if read the menu or not. The next course is a hot french onion soup au gratin. There was no choice on the minor courses. I didn't want to make too much work for Pam. Everyone gets the same. Mostly Susan's attention is focused on Chris. The angle of her eyes tells me that she's staring at his very hard cock, as if waiting for it to soften and lose interest.

I stand beside the table, looking down on Susan. Instantly I have her attention. The look on her face is expectant as if she thinks that now I've come to have that talk she was expecting. "Your little boy's penis seems to be very needy. I'm sure you saw how badly swollen his prostate was with backed-up cum. And as you can see, his penis also suffers from a fairly severe priapism. That's pretty much an erection that won't go away, which his should have after ejaculating. And certainly, it shouldn't have gotten stiffer while he was being spanked!"

"I've noticed..." Susan quietly muses. I think she means she's noticed how eagerly his cock is responding to me and some stern discipline.

"Oh, good." I hold my hand out as if to shake hands with Susan. It might be a little late for social niceties, considering I've already spanked her husband, but that's how she takes it. She takes my hand as if she thinks we're really going to shake.

I grip her hand. I pull gently, but firmly to bring Susan up to her feet. "Before we go too far, we have to eliminate the obvious cause. I'll assume that his main form of penile release has been vaginal sex?"

"Uh... yes..." Susan hesitantly answers. Now her eyes begin to turn wary as she looks at me. And notices that I'm releasing her hand.

I put my other hand to Susan's back, just between her shoulder blades. I start pushing very gently, just nudging her forward. Except her waist is already against the table. She starts leaning over.

I move very quickly as I reach down to her skirt. "Then you'll understand that I have to check..." With Susan starting to stop herself from leaning any more forward, I suddenly flip her skirt up. By now she's about 1/3 of the way over the table.

"UHH!" Susan sucks in a very nervous, and even more shocked, breath. She starts to turn her head, twisting her shoulders, to look back at me. "What are you..." She blurts out.

It takes me both hands. Another little nudge at the backs of her shoulders and Susan is moving down again. Not hard. Not fast, but moving for the second or so it will take her to tense back up and stop herself. In that time I have her skirt the rest of the way up. It reveals a pair of panties that would be rather modest. They fully cover her bottom, all the way up to her waist. Would be modest. If they weren't see-through. They're black and lace-trimmed. But I can clearly make out the globes of her bottom through them. Her crack as well.

I push harder now, just enough o keep her moving. She gets her hands out in front of her, catching herself with her elbows on the table. It has leaning about halfway over the table.

Just as quickly I have my fingers at the waistband of her panties, pulling them firmly down. "The vagina that he's been relying on to satisfy that tiny penis."

It doesn't give Susan even a second to object. Instead, it has her leaning over the table, her elbows on it. And her panties down around her thighs. With her skirt up on her waist, it has her bare bottom poking out.

From this view, I can see that Susan's cheeks are slightly loose. And they carry a few extra ounces, but only ounces. It's enough to give them a soft look. And to flatten out some of their roundness. But not so much that they look heavy. They just look older and well sat-upon. It gives her a fully closed crack, the inside edges of her cheeks flush and snug against each other.

Her thighs are loose, but not heavy. It's not extra pounds on them, just that her skin has lost some of its elasticity. That her flesh is no longer taut. Her feet are only open a foot or so, but that's plenty. Her thighs are far enough apart to fully reveal the mound of her pussy.

Her mound is flat. Her lips are long and wide, but not so plump. They're covered with a dense, but short, layer of black fur. At least I can see that Susan's bush is neatly trimmed. There isn't a hair in the creases of her thighs. And it has sharp lines. Her lips meet fully, leaving only a fine line for a slit. Only at the center of her slit can I see the tips of her light purplish inner folds peeking up. It looks like a wrinkly knot between the edges of her slit.

"Now, let's see how sexually healthy your vagina is," I say. My fingers are already moving. As they head for her lips, I can feel the dampness in her fur. That really tells me all I need to know. I put the tips of my fingers to the edges of Susan's slit. A fraction of a second later I have her lips spread wide open.

I notice just how thin her lips are. They're little more than flaps of skin. But they're long and wide. Her inner folds are decently plump, though. They have a bit of a purple tinge to their edges, but past that they're flushed a hot pink. A very wet hot pink. A layer of her thin, oily honey covers everything. I notice her inner folds flow together, almost into a single lip, barely making any kind of a nest for her clit. I can see her clit poking its narrow, fully rounded, head up just a hair above those folds. And I can see the entrance of her tunnel. Spongy, soft walls swell inward, almost immediately closing her tunnel off. Walls that are nicely pink, but also flushed hot. And filled with more honey.

It's all clear signs that Susan is nicely aroused. Even though she's leaning over the table exposing her pussy to a room full of strangers. I'm not sure that's even sunk in yet. I'm moving fast enough that Susan is still busy trying to squirm around.

I put two fingers to Susan's clit. I'm still moving quickly, trying to do things before Susan really has a chance to object. I think, if I give her the time, she will object. Not because she doesn't enjoy what I'm doing. But because she doesn't want to enjoy it. And definitely, more so, doesn't want anyone to think she does. It's just a guess, and all I have to base it on is the way she's been acting. The looks on her face as she watched Chris. But I am going to find out. Her rather wet pussy tells me that I might just be on the right track. She's definitely gotten aroused watching the show.

I pinch her clit. It's a firm pinch, but not so hard as to be uncomfortable. Enough for her to feel it, though. Enough for hot tingly sparks to start shooting out of her clit and racing through her body.

"UH!" Susan sucks in a very fast and nervous breath. Her cry is mostly utter shock.

Susan's clit is fairly narrow. Not quite as wide as a pencil eraser. It's fully rounded, swelling up like a bell - or the head of a cock, but its tip not quite rising above the gentle knot of folds. It's a fairly small clit. But it is as hard as any stone ever dreamed of being.

Holding the pinch, I slowly roll my fingers, rubbing the captive nub between them.

"UH!-UH!-UH!" Susan shrieks out an endless stream of lightning-fast, loud, sensual cries. It seems like each one grows a little girlier and high-pitched as well. Her body stays still for a second, tensing up instantly to steel. A very sharp and crisp shiver sweeps over her, seemingly beginning in her pussy and flowing to her head and feet at the same time. Her head snaps back until she's looking up at the ceiling.

"UH!-UH!-UH!" Her fast-paced cries continue. It's been about a second. Her arms shoot forward, dragging her elbows along the table, as her chest flies down. It crashes against the table. Susan lies there, screeching louder cries, her body now fully bent over the table. And I didn't even have to push her down. Her hips shudder, almost thrashing as they squirm. I let my hand move with her hips, keeping my rolling pinch on her clit.

As Susan's hips shudder hard, her pussy weeps a liberal stream of oily-thin honey. It flows down, quickly covering my fingers. I feel her clit start to throb between my fingers. In about one second it's not throbbing, it's pounding.

I put my free hand to the small of her back, intending to hold her chest down against the table. It lets me feel the rippling tremor flowing through her tensed muscles. "It seems that your vagina is very under satisfied... Not that I'm surprised, there's just no way a penis as small as that tiny thing could ever satisfy an actual vagina." I announce, mostly to the audience. And to Chris, teasing him again with an exaggerated reference to his size. To Susan, too. "Does your pussy want to be slutty now and cum?"

"YES!" Susan screeches out, "UH!-UH!-UH!" before falling right back into her machine-gun-like screeching moans. Moans that are still girly and mousy.

I stop rolling her clit, but hold the pinch on it.

"EEEE!" Susan squeals out. Other than the change in her moan, she keeps right on shivering and squirming. It tells me that I have her close to the edge of an orgasm. An orgasm that her body is craving desperately now.

I pinch just a hair harder. Susan's shoulder snap, thrashing her head back, sending her hair flying. But they only rise up an inch or so off the table. My hand holds her down. "Ask very politely for an orgasm, slut." I tell her in a steely firm voice, but also a voice that's sweet enough to offer her some hope of relief.

"May I please have an orgasm, Mistress?" Susan stutters badly as she tries to ask while screeching moans. To me, it sounds as if she's a broken record. Or a scratched CD. Not that anyone uses either any longer!

Her inexperience shows, too. At least in my world. "Mistress" is a title reserved for one's owner, and I do not own Susan. But I suspect she used it because she thinks it's appropriate. And polite. It's her way of say she submits to me, at least for now.

"Would you like a nice soft tongue to eat your pussy, slut?"

"OH, YES, MISTRESS!" Susan stutters and blurts out eagerly. As she says yes, I hear a hopeful note in her voice. And I feel a sharp tremor flow through her body.

I reward her by pinching just a hair harder on her clit.

"EEEEE!!" Susan screeches out endlessly now. Her cry is loud and shrill, and very needy. Her hips thrust upward, rising a fraction of an inch off the table. As if bucking against my fingers.

I turn my head so that I'm looking directly at Dawn. "Come over here."

I picked Dawn for a variety of reasons. First, and foremost, She's seated behind Susan, at least as Susan now is bending over the table. She's almost straight behind Susan's bottom. Susan can't see her and thus will have no idea who is eating her pussy. I'm going to make sure of that. Second, Dawn is good at it. Mostly, Dawn is female. I doubt Susan has ever been touched by a woman, and it's something that she would never think of trying. Plus, Dawn is attractive, and it's going to make a good show for Chris.

Chris is staring intently as he sees the attractive woman get up and quickly step over to me. His cock, never having softened even a bit, is now twitching lightly as he thinks about what he assumes he's about to get treated to seeing.

Dawn is a 23-year-old senior on USA's swim team. She's good enough at it that she has a scholarship for it that covers her tuition and her books. She's fairly petite, around 5'4". She's lean, her body having a strong athletic figure to it. I'd guess she's around 130 pounds, but that's because muscle weighs a little more. She's not manly at all, but her body is rather lean, allowing some of the lines of her muscles to show. But it's still rather feminine.

Dawn looks like exactly what she is. A college girl. A pretty one at that. For her "date" tonight with Kevin, Dawn dressed nicely, at least by college standards. She has a short, and skimpy, black dress on with sandals. It's strapless, showing her shoulders and arms, which lets Chris see the defined lines of them. It looks as if she has well-toned muscles, but also muscles that haven't bulked up. And absolutely no body fat to soften their lines. It makes her look strong. And attractive. Like a woman who takes very good care of herself. It also lets everyone see that Dawn has small breasts. They poke the front of her dress out only about two inches, which isn't much for breasts.

Dawn comes to me. I nod with my head. Dawn drops to her knees behind the still-shrieking Susan. She scoots in a little, putting her face close to Susan's bottom.

"Eat this pussy," I softly tell Dawn.

Immediately Dawn's soft plump pink lips are stretching wide open. She puts her lips to Susan's pussy, inside the edges of Susan's lips, which I'm holding open, and atop Susan's slightly taut, wrinkly, inner folds. I feel the rounded tip of Dawn's tongue as she lies it against Susan's pounding clit. Dawn ignores my fingers.

I release my pinch on Susan's clit as I feel Dawn's tongue start to swirl around the tip of Susan's clit. It's a leisurely swirl, giving me time to get my fingers off the hard nub before they interfere. Dawn's lips have my fingers at the corner of her mouth. I pull my fingers from Dawn's mouth now that they're no longer needed on Susan's clit.

I thought Susan was screeching insanely fast and loud before. I underestimated her squirminess. As soon as Dawn's tongue starts circling around Susan's clit, caressing it with softness, Susan screams out piercing "AH!-AH!-AH!s" And she blurts out her cries at an even faster pace.

I still have my hand on Susan's back. It's a good thing, too. Her back snaps up hard, her muscles tensing up. It rises so hard that it almost throws me off of her. But I manage to hold her down, keeping her over the table. She shudders hard. The shudders sweeping her body rattles the glasses and silverware on the table. Her jaw hangs open, but at the same time, her teeth are rattling.

It's been about two seconds. Already I can see a bit of Susan's oily honey sparkling atop Dawn's slightly wide nose. Dawn has decently well-tanned skin, and that makes Susan's honey all the more sparkly atop it. Susan's hips are wild, snapping crisply, grinding her waistline hard against the table, but not really moving much either. As if trembling powerfully against the table.

"AH!-AH!... UM!" Susan screeches out. Her head snaps forward, hitting itself against the table. Then it snaps just as hard back up. It thrashes from side to side, tossing Susan's hair around. Her hands grip the far edge of the table. Her body stays tensed up rigid, even as it struggles to get up. Not that it really wants to.

The audience has an excellent view of Susan's bare bottom. They have an excellent view of the top half of Dawn's face, too. But that's about it. Dawn has long, fine, brown hair that hangs down her back. It usually hangs close at the back of her neck. But not now. Her head is moving along with Susan's shuddering hips, and that has her fine hair tossing about. It blocks the sightline to Dawn's lips and Susan's mound. Still, with Susan's sensual cries, there's no doubt what Dawn is doing. Or that she's doing it rather well. Or that Susan is liking it.

I see a wide range of looks on the audience's face. My toys here don't show much on their faces. But why would they? All of them have eaten any number of pussies. And all of them would be on their knees just as quickly as Dawn did, should I have picked them to eat Susan's pussy. It almost looks like Kevin, Dawn's "date," is jealous that I picked her instead of him to do. Izzy and Ellie aren't the least bit surprised by it, either. They've seen it enough before in my shows. Their dates, Izzy's boyfriend and Ellie's friend, whom I haven't seen before, look rather excited to be seeing two girls having sex, especially with the graphic display Susan is putting on. Annie and Mindy both gawk, as if more surprised by the shameless and obedient way Dawn agreed to have sex with a woman she's never met, simply because I told her to. Wendy, Meredith, and Cassandra look shocked, and slightly embarrassed, to be seeing it. As if they hadn't expected me to be so open with letting the world watch two people have sex.

Chris looks shocked. I guess he never imagined Susan would be with a woman. Not that Susan knows she's with a woman. And he looks absolutely thrilled. And excited. He gawks shamelessly and watches as Dawn eats his wife's pussy. I'd bet his only thought is how he can get a better view of it. That's not happening, he's staying on his knees. And I hope he knows he'll be over my knees long before he gets to Susan if he tries it.

And that's all the time I have. Susan's hips snap up, and back, hard, driving her pussy against Dawn's face. Her hips still, in that their motion shortens to almost nothing, but at the same time it picks up its pace until her hips look like they're vibrating. She pushes her bottom back hard, grinding her pussy shamelessly against Dawn's face.

Susan screams out a long, continuous "OOH!-EEEEEE!" Her shoulders snap up, still only rising about an inch. Her head thrashes wildly, one of the few parts of her body that aren't pinned.

Susan's right foot comes up, her leg jumping hard and bashing her knee against the underside of the table. Then it stomps down just as hard. And repeats.