Supply Closet

Story Info
A quickie with an office-mate.
1k words
4.3
9.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked in a small office a few years ago. There were a dozen or so people working there, men and women. There was this one woman named Shelly who turned me on. She was a little older than me and she had a nice big set of tits that were usually emphasized by the clothes she wore, at least I thought so. They were hard to hide. Shelly had a nice figure for someone her age, having had kids and all. She often wore blouses that were unbuttoned enough to reveal her cleavage or were scooped in the front to show the tops of her inviting breasts. The soft flesh was so inviting, I found myself wanting to just reach into her top and grab a tit.

She was married, which some would consider to be an obstacle, but we still flirted with each other a lot. Being married, she thought flirting with someone was harmless. We made some very suggestive remarks to each other when we were alone. I knew she was just playing around. We'd comment about whether she could handle me or whether I could satisfy her and stuff like that. She would comment about her husband being a "limp dick" and always playing golf or going out drinking. One time I told her I'd like to get her in the supply closet in the office and she just said something like, "You couldn't handle it." She noticed me watching her ass when she was walking away from mw and would add a little wiggle. It was getting very suggestive, but we hadn't done anything; hadn't gone to lunch or messed around at the Christmas party.

We kept hinting around for a couple of years. She would unbutton her blouse to show me the top of her boobs and would give me an up-skirt view every so often. I asked her if she shaved her pussy but she wouldn't tell me, saying I would have to use my imagination. I could often see her nipples through her blouses and she knew it. It was fun, but I knew nothing would ever come of it.

However, one day, it turned out that everyone was out of the office over the lunch hour, except for Shelly and me. Some folks were away at training, some had a business lunch, a few were on vacation, and a couple were sick. I first noticed it and said, "Hey Shelly, we're alone. Now's your chance to see what I would do to you." I was kidding like we had done many times before.

I expected a wise-ass comment back. She surprised me when she said, "Meet me in the supply closet." She went and locked the outer door to the office. I watched in a confusion, was she serious?

She walked by me and said, "Come on, big talker. Let's see what you've got."

I followed her into the closet. When I moved toward her, she kissed me. We were soon hot and heavy, swirling tongues with each other. I pulled her blouse up over her head and undid her bra. I finally got to see and play with those wonderful tits she had. Her nipples stuck out from the soft flesh of her breasts. I put my face in between them and waggled my head back and forth. I held her nipples in my fingers. I licked them and she pulled my head to her chest. She stopped me when she fell to her knees and undid my pants. She pulled my zipper down and reached into my underwear to find my hardening dick. She held it in her hand and then pulled my pants down farther so I was completely exposed. She started to suck on my cock as I stood there in awe. She was good, licking me all over and pushing her mouth onto my dick to take it down her throat. Her head moved back and forth fucking me with her mouth. I felt the end of my prick sliding in and out of her tight throat.

"Mmmm." She said. "I've wondered what your dick looked like hard."

Then, she stood up and said "Hurry up. I want you inside me."

She stood, dropped her slacks and was naked except for her shoes. There wasn't room to lay down, so I lifted her leg and pushed my very hard cock up toward her very warm cunt. I saw that she was shaved completely and I could see her naked cunt. She had her hand on one of the shelves to keep from falling. When I entered her, her snatch was tight around my dick and she pulsed her muscles to squeeze it. Her cunt was warm and tight. She was a married woman and was an experienced lover. She adjusted her stance to heighten her pleasure. I pumped up and down as we both panted in our excitement. I held those wonderful big tits in my hands. I worked her until she came and then unloaded my semen into her. I didn't ask if she was on the pill. I had done her bareback and loved the feeling of her soft vagina on my cock. We both finished our orgasms for a few seconds and then began to calm down. It was a quickie, but it was wonderful. I stepped back to take in the sight of her nude body, committing it to my memory.

She began to get dressed. She pulled up her underwear and put her bra on. I hated to see her put those tits away. She was buttoning her blouse and gave me a kiss and said, "You're as good as I thought you'd be."

We finished dressing and she unlocked the door just before some of our office mates returned from lunch. We retreated to our respective offices and acted like nothing had happened.

Later in the afternoon, she walked by me and whispered, "My panties are soaked and your cum is running down my leg."

Soon after, Shelly and her husband moved to another city. She had wanted to fuck me before she left. I didn't have the opportunity to do it with her again, but the one time was special. I can still visualize her lovely tits and the feeling of being inside her warm cunt. I always think of her when I look at the supply closet.