All Comments on 'Support Bubble'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 3 years ago

Great story, covering many areas of lust and how to enjoy them. Plenty of options to continue the adventures.

A nice take on the current situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet Story

Very sexy story hope she got her fill of joy and happiness. Wish I was there to help out. Nice Threesome . I guess it is time to read more of your Stories. Are you into Poetry? Have a great Day

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Lou should stay with Kaz and Kevin. Eventually Kevin should breed lou

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 3 years ago
Love in bloom

the more I reread and think about the the love between Lou and Kaz that started in college, has finally evolved to where it belongs. With issues of family with Kevin and Kaz sounds like perfect time for the love to fit together.

With the question of Lou's position at work, she could become a contract employee and work from Kevin's home and travel as required. However she could also be the mother to the family Kevin and Kaz wanted in a polyamorous relationship.

This would be a great chapter 2 to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Black man with monster cock, can we please get away from these racist stereotypes.

KTkitkatKTkitkatalmost 3 years ago

I had to read this in 2 sittings it was SOOO intense and realistic!

Birdwatcher61Birdwatcher61over 2 years ago

I suspect a lot of bubbles ended like this. Sadly not me.

Great story I hope you continue with further episodes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...