Supporting the Troops and Family

Story Info
Trio of young military families seeking cheap entertainment
2.7k words
4.17
15.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers

Memories are not necessarily recalled in chronological order. I just finished sharing a memory on Literotica.com. That memory is only one of many erotic episodes in our life. It was an early episode but not our first polyamorous experience. The memory of that first time watching my wife fuck another man is still very vivid in my octogenarian mind.

We were young, very poor soldiers getting paid once a month. There were three couples of us. At the end of each month, we would share what little money or food we had. Entertainment was whatever we made of it. We played cards, tried Monopoly, tried but couldn't afford supplies for arts and crafts. Boredom brings out the creative juices.

One night after several drinks we wound up fucking together. At first it was just watching our friends fucking, sort of like a live pornographic movie. Then Cherie suggested exchanging partners. Mary looked shocked and my erection intensified. Cherie had just suggested what I had been thinking since that first night of "just watching."

We had never strayed from our vows; our commitment to each other. At least, neither of us had confessed to adulterous behavior. We didn't swap that night but that suggestion inevitably led to a new kind of relationship in our marriage. And, one of our most exciting memories that has led to many an exciting fuck while remembering verbally.

The discussion that followed that night of lechery and debauchery continued for some time. We were not sure how to proceed. It was really difficult to get a grasp on the desire to have such an exciting experience, realizing what it might mean to the rest of our lives. Did we really want go beyond watching; to fuck another person; to enjoy the sight of our spouse enjoying sex with another?

I knew that I wanted to fuck Cherie. I fantasized about feeling those long legs wrapped around me. I came close several nights to a wet dream. And, I wanted to feel Sharon's boobs. I couldn't stop thinking about standing behind her with her boobs in the palms of my hands; lifting them, pinching her nipples.

The more we discussed it the more open the discussion became. Mary admitted an interest in getting fucked in a group. She had even had rape fantasies. Or, at least being fucked by more than one man despite her objections. But, she was afraid that it might lead to a disaster in our marriage.

"Maybe we could start by just touching. I might like to give Larry a hand job. He isn't circumcised. I've fantasized about playing with it. And, I bet you would like to lick Cherie's pussy?"

It was so exciting that we could hardly wait for the end of the next month.

Larry and I had served together in the early days of the Vietnam conflict. We had just learned that his wife, Sharon, was pregnant. Sharon was only nineteen and an absolute knockout; short with big boobs and nice ass, bleached blond hair, and big blue eyes that always seemed to be flirting.

Jim and his wife Cherie had been at Fort Wolters for several years. They had been assigned to this post near his home in Austin directly out of his advanced training. Jim and Cherie had two young children, both under three years of age. Cherie's body was not what one would expect of a woman having given birth to two children. She was tall and thin with small, firm breasts and a cute but not conspicuous ass. Her long legs were her best asset.

Mary and I were older than the others. I was twenty-two before my induction into the Army. This was three years later. We had been married five years and had a two-year-old daughter. Our sex life was good but no longer torrid.

Mary was not considered petite but she was small. Her red hair and green eyes grabbed attention, from both men and women. I loved the way the freckles popped out on her upturned nose and on her small, lily-white breasts. At almost five-five, I was nearly a foot taller.

The guys were just as diverse. Jim was shorter and a little chubby. He was barely taller than Cherie. Larry was average, about six feet tall, muscular and just under two hundred pounds. I was by far the tallest at six four but slender built, well under two hundred pounds.

From our descriptions, it would seem the ideal couples would be Cherie with me, Mary with Larry and Jim with Sharon. Life ain't by the book. But, we did engage in an attempt to fix that.

After discussing this memory with Mary, we're sure it was a summer month, probably July, when we participated in this group sharing. Note that we had all been naked together and watched our friends have sex. We had not, however, shared partners before this.

The afternoon of that end-of-month get together we were grilling some cheap ribs on our charcoal grill. We had invited our neighbor Vivian and her young daughter (also a three-year-old) to share the meal with us. Her husband was on temporary assignment. The children played in the plastic pool and sprayed everyone with the water hose. They were having so much fun and getting along very well. Vivian volunteered to host all the kids for a sleepover. That sealed the deal. We could play adult games without the danger of exposing our debauchery to the children.

Sexual tension was building during the meal but our loud group of children constantly interrupted any naughty thought until the meal and the cleanup were finished. Vivian gathered the group of children and moved them next door to her place. We were left to entertain ourselves as darkness settled over our late summer evening.

Mary was first to suggest an entertaining game. She put The Platters Greatest Hits album on the record player and as "Twilight Time" began, she suggested, "Let's dance --- naked."

Mary pulled her loose-fitting tee shirt over her head and slipped out of her cutoff jeans. She stood there naked, looking from face to face as she awaited a partner. Larry was the first man naked and he gathered my naked and willing wife into his arms. Mary pressed her firm little breasts into Larry's chest. Larry ground his huge hard cock into her stomach. They barely moved, swaying to the slow rhythm of "Twilight Time."

The lights were off except for a small nightlight near the record player. I made my move to Cherie, pulling her elastic tube top down from her boobs and over her hips. Cherie stood there, holding her breath with her arms hanging at her side. I pulled the top over the waistband of her cutoff jeans. The tube top, her jeans and her panties slid down her legs. I kissed her hairy mound and barely touched her slit with my tongue. It was drooling.

I stood and Cherie helped me out of my tee shirt and dropped to her knees, taking my raging hard cock into her mouth as it escaped my shorts. To continue our game, I pulled her off my cock and held her close as our naked bodies pressed together, swaying to the music.

Jim and Sharon were naked on the sofa, fucking. Sharon was sitting on Jim's lap facing us. Jim was fondling her large teenage tits. Her big breasts were so firm that they barely moved as she dropped down on Jim's groin. The dim light reflected on his slimy cock that was sliding in and out of her juicy pussy.

Cherie chastised her husband, "Jim, damn it. You are supposed to be dancing. No one is supposed to fuck until the end of the album. Now, get your dick out of Sharon's pussy."

Sharon laughed and stood, pulling away with a loud "Plop" as Jim's wet cock slapped against his stomach. They both stood and began dancing with Jim's slimy dick making a mess on Sharon's stomach.

The song changed to "Smoke Gets in Your Eye" and Cherie lifted first one then the other as she wrapped those long legs around my waist. With her arms around my neck, she pulled up and whispered, "Fuck me."

I touched the head of my throbbing dick to her drooling pussy and Cherie lowered herself down the shaft. I swayed to the music. Cherie fucked to the slow rhythm. She ground the hair on her pubic mons into the hair of my pelvic bone -- continuing to dance to the music. Her tits were pressed against my now sweaty body and her face buried into my neck and shoulder.

I slid my hands under her ass and picked up her rhythm, helping Cherie to slowly fuck up and down the length of my rigid cock. I slid two fingers into her anus. She started moaning. I continued to sway to the music, barely moving my feet. The juncture of our sex organs was sloppy wet and making slurping noises.

I looked at my wife and Larry on the sofa. The foreskin of Larry's cock entranced my wife. She was sliding it over the bright red head, hiding the head, then pulling it back until his cock got so hard and so long that the foreskin would not stretch over the head. My wife licked his huge cock. She licked it from the tip of the bloated head down to his balls. She even lifted his balls and licked the perineum between his anus and his testicles.

The music continued but the dancing had come to a standstill. Sharon was on her knees with her forearms on the floor and her head resting on her forearms. Jim was fucking her from behind. Those majestic mammaries were hanging almost to the floor. They did not flop. They were too young and firm. They simply jiggled each time Jim banged into her soft ass.

Jim slid his hands from her waist along her side. He wrapped them around Sharon's jiggling titties and used them for leverage. Sharon pushed up onto her hands and knees. She pushed back as Jim pushed forward, pulling on her big tits to force his cock as far as possible up her sloppy pussy. It was so wet that it made sloshing sounds each time they slammed together.

"I'm close to coming," Cherie whispered. "Are you?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to eat my pussy?"

That surprised me. She must have talked to Mary about me eating pussy.

I waddled to the sofa and lifted Cherie off my cock. She removed those ridiculously long legs from around my waist as I sat her ass on the sofa. I pushed one leg up and over the arm of the sofa. The other foot was on the floor. I pushed her legs apart until one touched Mary's arm. She had Larry's cock in her mouth. She pulled off to see what we were doing. Mary looked at Cherie's pussy and ran her fingers along Cherie's inner thigh until it touched her thick, luscious labia. Both women moaned with delight.

Mary touched her fingers, wet with Cherie's pussy juice, to my mouth. I sucked the juice from them until she pulled her fingers back and wrapped her hand around Larry's cock. She slowly stroked his thick, hard cock as she watched me eat Cherie's pussy.

I pulled Cherie's ass to the edge of the cushions. I licked some of the juice from her wide-open vagina and sucked her clitoris into my mouth. I looked up to see Cherie smiling at Mary. I looked at Mary. She smiled and licked Larry's cock; obviously for my benefit. She leaned toward me and we kissed. Her mouth was fresh off Larry's cock and mine was saturated with pussy juice. It was a quick kiss. Mary was a bit revolted by the mess on my mouth.

Mary climbed Larry's body, settling on his groin. I watched his slick bulbous glans spread my wife's swollen labia. She sat on it, rotating her ass, keeping the long cock visible with just the head inside her pussy. Mary continued to tease her pussy and me, sliding slowly half way down the long shaft then pulling off. I couldn't stop watching my wife enjoy the huge cock of another man.

Cherie was leaning against the back of the couch. Her head was not in a position to see Larry's cock penetrating Mary's pussy. And, she wanted more attention. She reached behind my head and encouraged me to return to her pussy. I lowered my mouth to her extremely wet pussy. I sucked one labia into my mouth and pulled, stretching it until it plopped out of my mouth. I sucked the other juicy lip into my mouth and chewed on it. Cherie moaned loudly as I pulled and nibbled. I stretched that lip as far as I could. It slipped out of my mouth. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and fucked it in and out like a small penis.

The scent of sex filled the room. The sound of sex added to the eroticism. And, the slow soft music of The Platters album set the mood. Three couples fucking; an adulterous fucking; fucking another person's spouse. It was so lewd, dirty, indecent, crude, raunchy, exciting. We all were intensely aroused. It was our first group sex experience.

Cherie slid both of her hands into the juicy area between her legs, sticking two fingers of each hand into her pussy and spreading the lips. I picked up one hand and sucked her wet fingers into my mouth. She put those fingers back into her pussy as I took the fingers of the other hand into my mouth.

I rubbed her wet hand and flooding labia with my fingers and inserted two thumbs into her asshole. She was moaning and hunching my mouth. Mary was grunting those guttural sounds from deep in her throat. And Sharon was cumming, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck... yes, yes, yes, YESSSSS."

The loud sounds of passion set off Cherie. She grabbed the back of my head and pressed my mouth tightly against her cunt, forcing my nose against her clitoris. My thumbs were completely buried in her ass. She let out a long, loud groan and flooded my face. I had to hold my breath to keep from drowning in her orgasmic juices.

"Ohhhh... that was good," Cherie mumbled. "You're the first man to do that."

"First man," I queried?

Cherie just smiled.

"Have you tasted pussy?" I grinned.

Cherie rubbed two fingers through her juicy pussy then stuck them in her mouth. "Yes," she giggled.

Then, she really shocked me. Cherie rubbed her hand over Mary's ass and into the crack. Mary hunched forward on Larry's depleted cock when Cherie touched her pussy. Cherie put the fingers into her mouth and licked Mary's pussy juice from them.

"Your wife tastes good, don't you think?"

Everyone had reached a climax except me. I lifted Cherie off the couch and turned her back to me. She put her arms on the back of the sofa and lifted her left leg onto overstuffed arm. Her right foot was on the floor. I rubbed my cock through her juicy slit. I was too aroused to go slowly. I slammed into her, bouncing violently against her ass. She dropped her head against the back of the sofa and reached back pulling her ass cheeks apart.

I held back as long as I could. Her legs were parted so far that her pussy felt loose. But, it was warm and wet. I felt warm. That tingle in my groin intensified. I pushed in as far as my cock would reach and just hung on. I used Cherie's tits as handles to bury even deeper into that wonderful wet pussy. I exploded. My knees got weak. My heart was pounding furiously. Spasm after spasm of pleasure squirted into that pulsing pussy.

I fell back from Cherie's pussy and watched the last few globs of cum land in the small of her back. That was followed by hand clapping and snarky cheers then happy laughter as the party was just getting started.

The album had finished. That indicated that we had completed the first thirty minutes into our life of debauchery or polyamory. It was just the beginning.

SlonEazy
SlonEazy
68 Followers