All Comments on 'Supporting the Troops and Family'

by SlonEazy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are actually not dying out. Neither in imagination nor in reality. This author has proven it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author clearly knows very little about real military families. Awful shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I could give negative stars! I hate seeing stories like this casting military families in a bad light! Military brat myself growing up, I know the difficulties military families face and that they are not perfect. But it's bad enough they have to deal with lower incomes compared to similar civilian situations. The negative viewpoints that many civilians have of military personnel and their families. Especially in cities with military installations where civilians treat them like second class citizens (even though the base/post supports the local economy)! Why do authors have to drag the military affiliation into the story, to further deteriorate public perception of those who serve?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
This is awful

It’s clearly as someone has put it the writer has not got a clue when it comes to military families. And to clearly write something like this is about how you think military families are all over the world. You should hang your head in shame not only do they keep you safe at night. And keep the world in order by sacrificing their lives . So you can sleep well in your own bed at night and shame them in the day . You should be ashamed of yourself you think all military families are like this you are mistaken. And you should know they have the the hardest task by only talking to each other over Skype and not seeing there families grow up . You think how hard it is to go over a year or more and not know if it’s the last time you will see them . Just so you can write garbage like this and you say you were in the military not a chance. Just look at what has happened lately we have lost heroes trying to help people get away from evil people. And all we get is this garbage. Yes I’m fed up with people who know better but know sweet F A . I could go on but I’m not going to get anywhere something tells me that I should report this for being so nasty. But hey it will go nowhere and as ever ignored so the next writer can humiliate the military families as nothing else matters. These stories aka cheating/ swinging/sharing/cuckold stories should be given there own category so leaving the loving wife category alone and read great stories . And not pointless stories like this.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

How 'bout putting this in Group Sex instead of Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now I know why kids are kept away from porn! It's because they may then start writing about it as in this case. Just bloody puerile!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@mattenw,

you are always putting down and calling rude names to the authors that dont meet a certain criteria in your mind, but you don't have a single story to offer.

I'm thinking that you might be the idiot.

If you don't like a story just say that, you don't need to and shouldn't put others down. I surely hope your whole family is not like you.

SlonEazySlonEazyover 2 years agoAuthor

Appreciate the comments. It seems some of you know more about the military than I do. Maybe so. But I have 20 years of military experience, retiring as a Master Sergeant (E8) having served two tours in Vietnam and a few other "undesirable tours." After retiring, I served another 10 years as a military contractor in the Intelligence Community.

Just like people in all walks of life --- we have the same human desires and afflictions. We like SEX. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was in the USAF during Viet Nam. Fortunately for me, and through no fault of my own, I was stationed in Japan. I was married to a beautiful 16 year old girl. from the Bay Area in California. I was just 18, and she was without a doubt the horniest girl I had ever known! When we arrived in Japan, she wanted it all, and would never have taken no for an answer.! There is a super great story here, and I may tell it someday. Your story and the era reminded me of it so much! Good story, and thanks for the memories.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Loved the story, might have been better placed in group sex, but hey, any chance to piss off the cuck haters is worth taking.

@Mortenera and I assume you are also the Anon poster railing against what you see as poor portrayals of military families: I honestly have no clue what your problem is with this story? Its consensual sex between adults. No one cheated. Everyone was onboard. They found some little joy together in this horrible world. I think it frames military families in the best possible light: Resilient, creative, happy, healthy, and the best fuck you will ever have.

God knows when I was in (85 to 92) most of what we we're thinking about was sex. And not as nicely as this. All but one of the married guys in my det cheated when we pulled into PI or Poontang. I damn near managed a swap with another couple (the other girl chickened out) and I shared my girlfriend with two of my mates and I sucked one of them off after. Good times!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

This is a very hot story.

5 stars

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGray6 months ago

Wow! Where did these nasty comments come from!? This is a great story of friendship, love, camaraderie, and community! No adultery took place in the story. It was consensual with all parties involved. Adultery only happens when there is deceit. There was no cheating here. It did not happen without considerable conversation for months before. It is very frustrating when readers hide behind "Anonymous" whenever they spout hateful comments. It is also a bit sad that they have such low self-esteem that they "get off" by reading something they hate and condemn. I give this story 5 stars for doing what erotica is supposed to do! It took me away from reality, for a short while, into the fantasy world where sex, and life in general, foregoes the complicated intricacies of real life. Thanks @SlonEazy for a great story!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Men who share their wives are willing cucks. Only a whore would allow herself to be shared.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlonEazy@SlonEazy
Retired military. Old man with many years of sexual imagination, curiosity and experience. My stories will include much truth and more fantasy. Interest and experience include wife sharing, incest and groups. Bi-sexual curious.