Surefoot 67: The Only Good Ferasan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, a gruff and tired-sounding female voice responded. "Commander? Why are you contacting me like this instead of the intercom?"

He glanced over his shoulder, ensuring the rest of the Bridge crew were distracted by the commencement of his drill protocols. "What I have to say isn't met for official channels, or other ears."

Seconds later, Bnol replied. "I'm on a private earpiece now. What is it?"

"Any more word about your granddaughter?"

The Chief Engineer left it hanging for a few seconds. "No. She believed the Ferasan lies about the Metremia Threat and went with them weeks ago, and her parents haven't heard from her since. Why are you asking this, Shen?"

"The Captain's choosing not to take any military action."

"What? Why not?"

"She's listened to that Starfleet Captain about waiting until more intelligence can be gathered. She calls it caution. I call it cowardice. And with your help, and the help of a select few, I don't intend to wait."

"Shen... it's treason."

K'Row grunted. "As far as I'm concerned, Bnol, it's a greater treason to take no immediate action against the Enemy when we can. Now, are you with me? Or do you wish to report me to Mrorr?"

Another pause, and then she answered, "What can I do?"

TO BE CONTINUED...