All Comments on 'Surefoot 82: Persona Non Grata'

by Surefoot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 1 year ago

I'm so glad that what I thought was the end, wasn't. I love your writing, it's compelling and fulfilling.

>"A Fart Machine. Recordings of a thousand different fart sounds from every known race."< I knew a boy in school that would have literally shed tears of joy to be given such a gift. He was one of those chaps, likes the fella in Superbad, that constantly drew/scribbled penises. Humanity is truly a varied and mysterious thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another brilliant installment anxiously awaited for and delivered.

Thank you.

I will continue to look for more tales of Surefoot.

pawsnizzypawsnizzyabout 1 year ago

Outstanding as usual - many thanks

Calok4thCalok4thabout 1 year ago

Excellent story growth and character growth within their personalities. Looking forward to the next installment. Time to go back and read from chapter one and watch the individuals emerge.

jankromandjankromand12 months ago

gimme more.please

you`r sooo good

Bluesea00Bluesea0011 months ago

lovely Sasha. best personage of the serie....may be after Kami

rickydean56rickydean5610 months ago

I wish you wouldn't bring in the super villains, it will be too far a stretch for anyone or any group to win based on the power they have. I suggest that group implode internally in order to keep the story alive. I have read this straight through in the last few days and love it but the super villains will end my interest. Sorry its just my POPE. (Personal opinion publicly expressed)

JoeOzoJoeOzo9 months ago

Brilliantly written, this chapter especially so. Excellent courtroom drama, and captivating dialogue. They keep getting better as the story progresses. Excellently done and keep ‘em coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous