Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

Parimala longed to put her feet in his food. She wanted him to eat off her sweaty feet. Even more better would be if she could sit on it, grind and then make him lick it off her ass. However, she knew Sneha would not let her. So, she had found another game to shrug off her frustration on missing out on this. She waited until he was done eating and announced.

"Shoe-licking game starts now, naked boy!" Suresh groaned.

"Please, ma'am. My knees are already paining." Suresh pleaded. "Please, not today."

"That is 5 smacks, naked boy!" Suresh wept. He knew that 5 never stopped at 5. Sneha gleefully stood up and unlocked both doors.

The game worked this way. Parimala and Sneha both owned 8 pairs of shoes/sandals. Suresh would arrange them on opposite ends of his hall. He would then have to crawl between each of them and lick them. Meanwhile, they would be waiting with paper rockets from the other end of the hall. They would both be throwing them at him. If it hit his ass, he had to stop, crawl to the other end and start licking another shoe there. The game ended when he had properly cleaned up one shoe from each of them.

But, Suresh's worry was not just about ending the game. The game had to start and for that, he had to retrieve all 8 pairs of shoes from Sneha's apartment and he was not allowed to use his hands. Sneha once again stood guard as he started scrawling from Parimala's apartment to Sneha's. He picked up one pair from his mouth and took it back to Parimala's. Invariably, when the shoes fell, he had to take it back to Sneha's and start again. During this entire time he was naked and exposed in the hallway. Sneha was standing guard but he could not help feeling nervous and scared. If Shreeja came up suddenly? He could not bear to think of it but ta the same time, he could not dare say no to them.

He picked the fifth pair in his mouth. He noted how muddy it was and was sure that they would make him start with this. He carried it and crawled out. Parimala and Sneha watched, laughing as he crawled with great difficulty and placed them in one corner. Finally, all 8 pairs were done. And the game finally began. He had cleaned up 70% of the mud from one shoe when the paper rocket hit him. He groaned and moved to the other end. He could now not touch that shoe until he had gone the full cycle with all the others. He crawled, naked, weeping with pain and humiliation to the other end and picked the shoe from Parimala and started licking. Three rockets missed but the fourth one found it's mark. He now had to switch.

As he crawled back, they walked regally to the other end. He could not help himself. He clutched their feet tightly.

"Please, ma'am. Please have mercy. I am aching. My knees are aching. Please!" He cried desperately.

Parimala bent down and kissed his forehead. "Come on, naked boy! You can do it. WE have faith in you. 5 smacks increased to 10 for tomorrow, btw."

The game ended after a full two hours and 15 minutes when two shoes, one each from Parimala and Sneha was fully clean. Both of them hugged him and carried him to Parimala's bed. Parimala had told him that bed was off-limits for him but she now took him to it knowing she had caused him a lot of pain. Plus, the next day was a holiday. Suresh thanked her for her generosity and resumed bawling in pain. She set him down and started taking her clothes off. Suresh closed his eyes. He knew that, if he ever saw her naked, his punishment would be unbearable. Parimala stripped off, slipped on her negligee and got into bed with him. She kissed him full on the mouth. Suresh, taken aback, nevertheless kissed her back and closed his eyes. That was good as well since Sneha was undressing as well. Suresh heard the rustle of her clothes and kept his eyes shut tight. Sneha smiled and rewarded him by making out with him. Suresh finally opened his eyes. He had forgotten the pain in his knees and butt for some time but they came back with full force. They pushed him on the bed and got on either side of him. They put their legs on him and cuddled him tightly as Suresh drifted off to sleep.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers
12