Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 04

Story Info
Punishments, and then, more punishments for Suresh.
2.8k words
3.44
6.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

The next day, Suresh woke up fully rejuvenated at 9 AM. Parimala and Sneha, both in their negligees were cooking breakfast. Suresh walked over, obviously completely naked and kissed their feet.

"Tch Tch! Naked boy! Why does your pubic hair grow that quickly? Pari just shaved you 4 days ago." Sneha asked him pointedly.

It was a small set of hair, but Suresh knew pointing it out would only increase his punishment. "I am so sorry, ma'am." He meekly replied.

"No Sorry. Come with me, we will see how long it takes for me and you will get an equal number of spankings." And so, Sneha dragged him with a firm grip on his hard cock. She ran the razor and it took 15 minutes. She dragged him out and put him over her knee. In a rare reprieve, Suresh immediately reminded her to face him to the mirror. She smiled and did.

For the umpteenth time, Suresh watched himself as the shame and fear crept into his eyes.

He was naked! Completely, not a stitch on.

He was fully shaved and so, did not have a single strand of hair to hide behind. Now, he was going to be put over an older woman's knee. Pari and Sneha generally favoured shorts over pants. But, ever since his naked slavery had started, they had now completely shunned full pants. Pari, of course, walked around in a negligee which meant that their legs and knees were always there to tease and taunt him. As he went over them, his cock came in contact with Sneha's legs and he started getting fully aroused.

No matter how many times he was hit, he never got used to it. They were both viciously strong and never held back. They always smacked with their fullest strength and he instantly started shouting in pain. Sometimes, it would turn into such a bawling he was terrified Shreeja would come upstairs. As usual, Sneha only stopped after 25 smacks even though she had mentioned 15.

Pari waltzed over with the spatula. He was always the best when it came to tasting food. She blew it well enough before Suresh took a swig and suggested what she needed. Since he made two suggestions, she gave him two quick thwacks on his already stinging butt and left. Suresh was used to this unjust treatment. He was smacked if he made suggestions. However, if the food was later not up to the mark, he was punished for that as well.

"Both the guys are leaving next week. You are the sole man in the office, naked boy. Casanova!" Pari announced over breakfast, pouting as she said Casanova. "I guess you must be excited about getting it on with all of us, right?"

Suresh did not say anything. He knew she was taunting him about the fact that he was still a virgin. It was one of the few personal insults that Sneha allowed her to make. It always rankled him but he had no reply to it either.

"What's the matter, naked boy?" Sneha piled on. "I guess, you are excited. I mean, you will get on with Pari, definitely, right?"

"Come on!" Suresh retorted. On the floor and naked while his mistresses ate from the table, Suresh still found himself fighting them sometimes. "How many times do I have to apologise for that?"

"There is no number of times. But, we will taunt you about it until the six months end. What are you going to do about it?" Sneha hit back, sneering.

Suresh bent his head down and continued eating. He had no retort and they teased him further. After breakfast, they started watching TV using him as a naked footstool. Suresh thanked all the stars that they were just as interested in Cricket and Tennis as he was. That way, he at least did not miss any sports. Today was a Tennis match.

"I bet you 5 smacks that the first set goes to Nadal" Pari started the bettings casually. Of course, even a small thing as watching some sports would not be possible without Suresh getting some sort of punishment. It just wasn't possible.

"You are on, Pari. Make it 10 smacks and make it a double break." Sneha responded. Obviously, they were betting on the number of smacks they would give to Suresh later. Not only was Suresh going to get punished, it was his job to keep the accurate count of the number he would receive. If they were not satisfied, he would get double of whatever they decided. However, the women once again found their match in this regard as Suresh's amazing memory meant that he could recite every bet verbatim. It was one of the few instances where Suresh would be told he would be getting a number of smacks and would then get the exact same number later. Also, when the match was interesting enough, they would generously allow Suresh to sit properly instead of being a footstool that he was so that he could watch it without straining his neck. Initially, it was on the floor but very soon, the two women couldn't control themselves. They pulled him up and put their arms tightly over him.

Today, the final count was 37 in favour of Pari and so, she put him on her knee and lifted the paddle. Suresh once again reminded his tormentor that he had to face the mirror. Pari smiled and obliged.

Splat! Came the first strike of the paddle as Pari brought it down with all her might. Suresh bellowed.

Splat! Splat! SPlat!

Oh no! Suresh thought in his mind as he realised through his screams that, this time, Pari was hitting at a single spot. Normally, they would cover the whole area with both his butt cheeks but today, she was focussing on one spot. The pain would triple, he knew as he started sobbing at no 5. 32 more!

Again. Again. And again. Suresh, seeking relief from the concentrated pain, tried to move, just an inch or two trying to redirect the hits to a new spot but Pari held him tight. By the 20th, he was weeping uncontrollably and pleading with her to stop even though he knew it was to no avail. Once again, they respected his ability in figuring out the right number of smacks by stopping exactly at 37. Suresh fell to the floor. He longed to stand up since that was the only way he could rub his stinging buttocks and lessen the pain but he had no strength.

They had their lunch and Suresh went to take a nap, as was usual during the weekends. Pari and Sneha longed to keep him working every waking moment, but there were really only so much tasks they could make him do. Plus, him taking a nap was good for them. They let him nap for an hour before invariably one of them, through a game of Roshambo would decided to wake him up through facesitting. One of them got completely naked, they had no modesty between each other and lowered their pussy on to his nose and mouth. The lack of air woke him up but he always made sure to keep his eyes shut. They had no idea how he managed to stay that alert. He had once told he was generally only in a half-sleep mode but it was still surprising he was able to keep his eyes shut!

If he opened them, they could go ahead with their threats of exposing him to other women, after thoroughly beating him up, of course. But, 3.5 weeks into his naked slavery, he had successfully avoided it. Oh well! They still had five months. And, of course, they were rewarded with his tongue. Suresh was once again rankled by the injustice. Here he was, forced to give one of them multiple orgasms with his tongue and yet, they had forbidden him from wanking. They had warned him with dire consequences if they suspected he was masturbating. What could possibly be dire consequences to a naked slave? He did not intend to find out. And yet, eyes closed, he plunged, licked and moved his tongue around like a maniac just as he knew Pari liked it. Pari finally lifted her off him, added the blindfold and forced him to kneel on the floor while sitting on the Sofa. With Sneha watching, Suresh continued his oral service. His buttocks was still sore but that was nothing, Suresh knew, compared to what he waited with fear would come next.

10 minutes in, Pari moved. She grabbed his hair and simultaneously reached for his balls with her toes. He knew that was what she would do and, frankly, he was glad when she actually did it. The fear and anticipation of waiting for her to do it was a far worse mental torture than the actual physical torture. Pari could hold her orgasm for quite a while which meant more and more pain for his hair, balls and ass. Then, she would leave him in pain and walk regally to the toilet. Suresh would have to wait for the sound of the toilet door to shut before he could remove his blindfold. His ass was already red with a fiery pain. His hair tormented with pain by the way she grabbed it tight with her hands. His balls were aching all over due to her toes. And, his tongue sore with licking her to orgasm. And yet, her Coffee should be ready by the time she came back from the restroom failing which he would be smacked over her knee again. Suresh considered it a huge victory every time he avoided more punishment like this as he licked her feet while she drank her coffee.

Sneha was no less partisan either. She had him go down on her once a week and she used the same hair-and-balls torture on him. While he cried himself to sleep in pain during those days, he was still thankful as it meant he would be sleeping on the floor of Sneha's bed and would be free to use the toilet as soon as he woke up. Those rare days were such a relief.

Saturday and Sunday night, they went out for food. 4 weeks in, 8 dinners and 5 movies later and Suresh still had not paid a penny. Pari and Sneha alternated on it. Initially, he had insisted he would pay his share as well. They used his ass to properly "convince" him that it was not his decision. They loved pampering him by always going to new and expensive restaurants. Suresh couldn't help but marvel at the massive difference in the way they treated him. While they tormented him at home, they fawned over him when they went out. They always ensured they would order his favourite foods in restaurants. They gave the camera to the waiter and pulled him into a combined hug so tight that he sometimes choked. If the movie was boring, they would turn their attention to him. He would always be between them and they quickly pulled his pants and undies down. One would make out with him while the other would stroke him and then they would switch after some time. He was terrified of using his tongue but when he finally did, they responded well. He did not know if they really loved him that much or whether they were just using him as a substitute for their absent boyfriends but he of course did not care.

What he cared about was the no-jizz rule. They would stroke him and stroke him and he would be fit to burst. With the other one making out, he could not even warn them he would explode. But, they were experts in this area. They would get him to the edge this way and abruptly stop. Both of them. He had to make a herculean effort to prevent exploding and it took all his strength to do so. He would clutch his dong and when he finally felt he was safe enough, they would simply start over. Either that, or they ignored him for the rest of the movie and he wouldn't dare ask them if he could pull up his pants and undies, let alone actually pulling it up.

He had the alarm clock to wake him up during the weekdays. Weekends, however, they insisted he disable the alarm so that he could sleep well. They allowed him to sleep happily until 8:45 AM. That was their threshold. If he still showed no signs of getting up by then, they woke him up in creative ways.

One way was, one of them would strip naked and lower their pussies onto him while he slept on the floor. They would cover both his nose and mouth so he would wake up due to the difficulty in breathing. Somehow, some deep atavistic instinct ensured he did not open his eyes and see the naked since he knew he would be exposed to Shreeja if he did. Eyes shut tight, he would give them their oral stimulation needed until they had an orgasm and he would be fully awake.

Other times, they rolled him around and put clothes pins all over his buttocks. They then waited. Invariably, his sleeping movements caused one of the pins to tighten and pain him enough to wake up. This was a double whammy. Once he woke up, the sudden movements would cause all his pins to get concentrated on a smaller amount of flesh. The pain tripled and he screamed in it.

"Geremoffme, get em off me, please." As much as they loved to torture him, they always got them off him quickly and gave him a lotion. He kissed their feet and thanked them for their generosity before scurrying off to do his morning business.

Other times, they used peas with the homemade spitball gun which he made for them. They gave him the specifications. Not good at homemade crafts, it took him 4 days and around 200 smacks before he could get it right. Also, it was his responsibility that there should always be frozen peas in the house. Again, they did not let him spend money and always reimbursed him when he brought it. There was a store right next to the apartment and it was his responsibility to stock up the frozen peas from there. If they ever opened the fridge and found no peas, they had threatened him, he would be buying them naked. Now, they used it sometimes when he slept late. His balls were a perfect target. For safety sake, they had to shoot it at least from 10 feet away so they missed it. But, sometimes, they landed a perfect one on his balls and he would jump up awake. They chased him, maintaining the 10 feet distance and landed two more on his buttocks as he ran to the restroom. Once he came out, they would inspect the damage.

"Show us the damage." Pari would command him.

Suresh knew what it meant. They gave that order quite frequently. Especially after a strong spanking. They wanted to inspect the damage. On his naked butt!

Thoroughly humiliated, Suresh turned around to face the mirror. For the umpteenth time, he watched the scene as he stood there completely naked while his superiors watched him, fully dressed with a contemptuous look on their face. To "show them the damage" meant that he had to bend over, never losing eye contact with his mirror image and present his butt for inspection. The pain in his balls and thighs had receded and so had the pain in his butt. However, the hit had caused a small red splotch which the women wanted to inspect.

With her sharp nails, Pari outlined the splotch causing a tingling sensation. And, simultaneously, his cock started to twitch and grow, adding to his shame.

And, finally, after teasing him enough, Pari would start pinching the area. The area was quite small that, a small pinch caused concentrated pain and Suresh twitched. Sneha used her fingers to caress the other cheek. The pain and the sexual sensation caused his cock to grow and grow. Sneha moved her fingers and gently caressed his cock now. He was denied relief for four weeks and so, even this small action caused him to start pre-cum. He silently pleaded with Sneha to stop and she just laughed at him. Just when he felt he was about to burst, both of them completely stopped. Suresh clutched his dong as he tried to stop humming.

"30 seconds, naked boy. Our Coffee should be ready in 30 seconds" They ordered him as they turned on the TV. Suresh scurried to comply while simultaneously doing everything he could to stop exploding.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers