Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 13

Story Info
The advantages and disadvantages of a CFNM life.
3.5k words
4
3.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers

Suresh and Harshitha banged so many times that night, that they hardly dozed off until 3 AM. As a result, even when Gowri came in at 10 AM, they were still sleeping. Butt naked, not a stitch on, right in the middle of the office. Pari and Sneha also walked in at that time and smiled. They seriously considered using their clips punishment on Suresh's ass. However, the office carpets had to be cleaned and that was a higher priority. They woke him up and, as usual he rushed to the toilet. Gowri started picking the carpets up, vowing to punish Suresh like never before. That night, they forced Suresh to repeatedly cum into a cup and drink it all up. For suresh, this was worse than continuously getting spanked by them. The humiliation of drinking his own cum in front of the six superior women was just, too much. However, the women were merciless and didn't let him off since having sex in the office and forcing Gowri to clean it up was, in their view, a particularly low thing to do. Of course, Harshitha was also guilty of the same crime but of course, she walked on without a single backlash. However, she went with him to his house and "consoled" him heartily which finally made him cheer up.

That Thursday, all the women walked into Pari's house. Suresh stripped naked as soon as he entered the apartment and was promptly spanked by each of them for no reason.

Suresh served beer to all of them. They started playing Poker.

"Naked boy!" Pari called out to him. He crawled to her, kissed her feet and looked up, waiting for her orders.

Even after nearly 4 months, this sight never failed to amaze the women.

A 22-year old man! Naked, completely! Not a stitch of clothing and not a single strand of hair. Grovelling at their feet! Waiting for their order and then carrying it out, no matter how humiliating. This was a thrill they now realised they couldn't live without. They had to reduce their respective partners (husband/boyfriend) to this. But, they did not have a clue how.

Of course, they were all far stronger than their partners. If it was a simple case of physical subjugation, there would have been nothing to it. They could take them down easily. However, that wouldn't work as they would just dump them. Or, they could cause trouble as well. They all knew that, one complaint from Suresh and their lives would be ruined. Yet, they knew Suresh would never do it. They tried to come up with a plan but could get no where.

Sheetal, however, had already gotten a headstart in that department. She had a plan to subjugate her husband. It had started 3 weeks ago when she had given a week off to her maid and also sent her daughters to her mother's house. She fully expected that Mahesh, her husband, would do none of the work and would fully expect her to do it, despite being the major breadwinner of the house. She did nothing for two days. She was planning to tell Mahesh to start with it on the third day. However, it shocked her when he shouted at her. He shouted that the floor was dirty and the dishes had piled up, what was she doing? After all, she came back home far earlier than him. Sheetal flared up and shouted at him so badly, he literally cowered. She made him clean the dishes. Sadly, it was a thoroughly lousy job and the way she shouted at him for hit, he didn't come home the next day and went to his mother's. He did his best the rest of the three days and the only response she gave was to criticise everything he did. She knew he was sad, she didn't care. Her maid had actually asked her to raise her salary (by a whopping 50%). This was not an unreasonable demand. Most of the maids were migrants and many of them had returned to their home towns after the pandemic so the maid knew her demand. Sheetal had decided that she would not give that raise and would turn her husband into the maid. In a week, she would have that conversation with her husband. She knew it would be the toughest conversation she ever had and was mentally preparing for it.

"Naked boy!" Pari started again, in her commanding voice, shaking Sheetal out of her reverie. "You will be under the table, licking my feet. Playing Poker, the others are bound to get frustrated and they will let it out by kicking your ass. Whenever you receive a kick, it is up to you to figure out who kicked you and start kissing their feet. If you guess it wrong, you will receive a kick from all of us.

Suresh was so subjugated by now that he promptly responded, "Yes, madam. Thank you, madam." And kissed both Pari's feet. Pari, as she walked back, tossed her T-shirt and jeans aside. Suresh, knowing what she wanted, promptly picked them up and folded them before moving to his position under the table. However, Pari's action alerted the rest of them about the heat. The room was quite hot despite two fans running and Gowri noticed for the first time that both her ass and feet were sweaty. Unlike the others, she was wearing a saree which increased her sweatiness. She stood up, murmured that it was quite hot and started removing her saree.

"Wait!" Sneha told, as the others also got up. She smiled at Suresh which told him that he was being targeted.

"Whatever clothes you remove, we will have a video of it. When you leave tomorrow morning for office, it is Naked boy's responsibility to bring all the clothes to the correct owner. Failing which, of course, he would get additional spanking tomorrow." Suresh groaned. However, his groan was short-lived. Despite the humiliation of being naked in front of six ladies, despite the knowledge that he was going to get punished tomorrow, he still could not help feeling ecstatic as he watch six women start taking their clothes off right in front of him. Wearing a saree, Gowri took the longest time to get to her bikinis which seemed to be the theme. Sneha was the only one wearing pants as the rest of them stripped down to their bikinis. Pari, as usual, went one step ahead and took her bra off as well. Topless and in only her panties, she was a majestic sight, as usual and Suresh took his usual fill of it. They tossed the clothes to different ends of the apartment and smiled at Suresh in anticipation.

Sneha had taken the video so that they could compare the clothes Suresh brought in tomorrow. The more wrong clothes, the more Suresh would be punished.

Six bikini clad ladies walked by Suresh back to the Poker table. Not one of them missed the obvious gigantic cock standing fully erect. Harshitha brushed it nicely causing it to engorge further. Pari, as Suresh expected, took hold of his balls and squeezed. In it's fully hard state, this caused him massive pain and yet, Suresh promptly followed her around. With his cock in her hands, she led him to the bathroom first to pick up the sanitizer. She then increased the pressure causing him to cry out in pain!

"Please, madam." Suresh begged as every step increased the pain in his balls but Pari took no notice. When she neared the table, she hurled him forward and Suresh hastily got under it. Pari cleaned her hands thoroughly and sat down and Suresh started licking her feet.

The six pairs of legs, open and exposed fully were all around him. However, Suresh felt no particular joy. Sneha's legs were not anything great to look at. Gowri's legs were particularly ugly. Middle-aged, her legs looked, there was no other word for it, crass. The best legs, of course, belonged to Harshitha and Pari and Niharika was quite a looker as well. However, none of this mattered. With the fans running and the heat, he could smell them. The feet were stinky with sweat and Suresh knew that he would be licking each one of those sweaty feet and it caused his earlier joy to fully go back. He had no time to waste as he started them with Pari.

The nose never adapted to bad smells and the sweat smell was causing his eyes to moisten. Yet, he had no reprieve as he continuously licked Pari's feet. They were playing Holdem Poker and the first game completed quickly with Niharika losing a sizeable amount. Suresh got a kick up his naked ass and correctly moved to Niharika. Harshitha waited for some time and kicked him and he promptly turned around to her.

It was four games before Suresh made his first mistake. Gowri kicked him and he started licking Sheetal.

"Wrong, naked boy."

Suresh got a kick from each of the women and his only response was to apologise to Gowri before starting to lick her feet.

"You know, you may think we are punishing you." Gowri started. "But, this is actually a privilege. How many of your friends can say that they have 6 women in their bikinis in their house."

Sheetal playfully replied.

"Well, I wouldn't put too much into it. After all, three of the bikini ladies are older than 30 and I am pretty sure Suresh would much rather that only Pari, Niharika and Harshitha were here. Am I right, naked boy."

Pari replied. "Well, jokes apart. That is how all this started."

"What do you mean? What's this, naked boy?" Suresh was horrified at the touch of indignation in Gowri's voice. If she started getting angry at that. Pari sweetly informed them about the camping incident where Suresh outright mentioned that he would prefer to see only Pari naked. Gowri was flabbergasted. She loved Suresh and yet, this was very bad for her. She was always rejected by men who preferred fair-skinned women and this hurt her very badly. She reached under the table and caught his hair. Suresh was spanked viciously. HIs ass and balls were already aching with their kicks and Gowri punished him further.

"Please, Gowri madam. I am sorry, please!" Suresh begged but it was obviously to no avail. She announced that, as a punishment, he would now lick sweat from her ass.

The women cheered. Suresh groaned. It was a while since he had licked Pari's ass. Mainly because they were both sleeping faster now. Pari smiled at him evilly and he knew that she wanted her ass licked too. Gowri ordered him to turn around. He felt the belt up his ass. He had no clue when they picked it up, but they clearly had. He received two more strokes. This was always a thrill for the women. Spanking him over their knees was fantastic. But, this was better. Naked, he would be facing some of them and when he got hit across his buttocks, he jumped a little. His cock, erect and fully on display would now bob up and down because, inertia was such a bitch. Gowri belted his ass 4 more times. Each time, he jumped and it caused his cock to bounce up and down and the women laughed and cheered. Eventually, he felt a fabric hit his head. Without turning around, he bent down and picked up Gowri's panties from behind him.

As the women watched, Suresh cried, both in pain and humiliation as he further degraded himself. He pulled the panties over his head. This was to ensure he was blindfolded. However, it also ensured that his nose was covered in the smell of Gowri's pussy and ass sweat. As he took his first breath in, he grimaced. The thought of actually licking it made him want to break down. With a huge effort, he calmed himself and asked Gowri.

"Gowri madam, can I lick your ass."

"I am sorry, can you repeat that."

Suresh groaned. He had hoped that Gowri would be so mad that she wouldn't go through this. It was humiliating to serve women naked. It was shameful to lick feet, still completely naked. But, Gowri always took it one step further and force him to actually beg and plead for that.

"Gowri madam, can I lick your ass."

"Are you sure? It is really sweaty. Won't it taste badly?"

"Yes, madam. But, I would really love to serve you this way."

Suresh knelt. Blindfolded, he did not know if he was positioned properly in front of Gowri. A belt to his right buttock told him he had to turn a little to the right. Suresh did not stand up. Instead, he adjusted himself in a kneeling position and moved to the right. His knee started stinging as it scraped the hard floor but, compared to the growing pain in his buttocks, this was nothing. He waited for a few seconds. When no one belted him, he knew he was positioned properly. Naked, and kneeling right in front of Gowri as she stood completely naked and stared at him with contempt and anger.

"I don't understand. Why do you want to do this?"

At this, Suresh bent down. He kissed her feet and replied.

"Because, madam, I am your slave. You are my superior and if your buttocks is sweaty, I would like to make you fell better by cleaning up the sweat for you."

Gowri finally agreed. Blindfolded, Suresh needed some help to move properly behind Gowri to lick her ass and Harshitha and Niharika generously helped with with the belt. Suresh applied a bunch of loving kisses to each butt cheek. The summer had caused enough amount of sweat and Suresh dutifully licked each drop. Just like Pari, Gowri repeatedly squeezed her cheeks pulling his tongue well into her rectum and let it rip. Suresh was frequently hit with the stench of her farts but never once wavered from the ass-licking. Impressed with his service, all the women (with the exception of Jyothi) slowly got naked and demanded it for them as well. Suresh licked all their asses well into the night and thanked each one of them for the privilege.

Suresh still woke up at the crack of dawn. He brought coffees to each of them and they all gave him a proper slap with their full strength. He saved pari for last knowing what was coming. As expected, when he asked her permission to use the toilet, she denied it.

While this was old hat for Pari and Sneha, the other women went into squeals of excitement at this new humiliation (in what was actually his own house). Suresh pleaded with Pari knowing she wouldn't let him and also knowing she wanted him to beg and plead with her in front of the others. Very soon, was fit to burst and the women were thoroughly entertained. He walked up and down and curled up on the floor as he felt the pressure down south of his body.

"I will not allow you to go yet, naked boy!" Pari said sweetly. "But, if Gowri permits you, you can go ahead."

And so, butt naked, Suresh crawled to Gowri. Gowri smiled at him as he begged her next. After a couple of minutes, she calmly walked to the toilet herself leaving to groan in frustration and humiliation.

He cried and pleaded with the others but no one showed any mercy. Pretty soon, he was fully hard again and his motions as he tried to control himself was causing his thing to twitch and bob in all directions. 

He could not lay down on the floor anymore. He stood up and clutched his cock to stop it from bursting. The women laughed hysterically at the sight as Suresh pleaded with them. Finally, Gowri came back from the toilet and gave him a thumbs-up and he rushed inside. When he came back, he went to each woman and kissed their feet repeatedly in gratitude. The women cheerfully accepted his treatment and rewarded him with a slap! Sneha once again ordered him to fetch his clothes. The women watched excitedly thinking of how to punish him further. Most of them were still in their bikinis waiting for their clothes. However, they were all thoroughly disappointed. Suresh had an eidetic memory and he didn't miss a single item of clothing. He deliberately left Sneha's T-shirt to the end. When she took it from him, he gave her a full hug and kissed her on the lips. She parted her lips and they made out.

"What brought that on! Naked boy!" Harshitha asked, incredulously.

"I was thanking her." Suresh replied. "She knew I would be able to do the job perfectly. She just did this to get all of you undressing on video." The other women looked shocked as Sneha stared back defiantly.

"Just an insurance policy, ladies. If you try to blackmail or hurt naked boy in any way, I will hurt you right back!"

The women fully accepted this. However, they kept their faces stern and announced that Suresh should receive 5 spanks from each of them as punishment. Suresh meekly accepted.

They all got ready for office. When Suresh went to pick up his clothes, Pari stopped him.

"No clothes today."

Suresh was horrified. "Please, ma'am. You promised!"

"I promised you that you won't be seen naked by others. I intend to keep that promise. We will take the service elevators both here and in the office. There are no cameras in both places. And, since we are six of us now, we will take turns to make sure the coast is clear."

Suresh was still fearful. "No, madam. Please, madam. It is still risky."

"If you don't want that, you can agree to a three-month extension on your naked slavery."

Suresh knew he would never agree to that and groaned. He accepted his fate. However, he knew that, a part of his mind was actually excited. This felt like an adventure. Frankly, he was now used to, and actually liked the idea of getting naked in front of these women. His objective mind was telling him that he was getting a bunch of advantages.

Firstly, he was making out with six women most of the time. He was a virgin before Pari and had not even kissed a girl before. Now, he was getting kissed so much and nudity was a small price to pay for that.

Secondly, he had lost his virginity and now had two steady partners. For, even though it had been a while since he and Pari had sex, he knew that, under the right circumstances, he would bang her again. All he had to do was get as firm as earlier, and besides, he could see that Pari really wanted to, as well.

Thirdly, he now knew that he was gigantic and that was a massive ego booster. Unknown to them, he was constantly teasing them with small things like scratching his balls, jiggling his buttocks when he knew they were surreptitiously ogling and so on. The women had denied sex with their partners for a while now and he knew they all wanted to jump him badly.

However, despite all this, he knew he could never agree to extend his slavery. If for nothing else, then for the fact that it was still, as he said earlier, very risky. However, he had to admit, that the women were very careful. Harshitha went in to distract two workers. Their eyes were glued so badly to her exposed legs, he had no trouble walking right behind them and getting into the service lift. At the basement, three of them converged around him as Pari walked to her Car. As they waited, he pulled the three of them into a group hug and they gladly embraced him. Pari brought the car right to the elevator door and he got in. The passenger seat was completely ignored as the three of them got into the back with him. They ran their hands all over his naked body, made out with him in turns and also took turns in squeezing his cock and balls. Suresh was so close to exploding but controlled as he knew if he came in Pari's car, she would never forgive him. Once they reached the office - Sneha and Harshitha came by their bike - they did the same routine. The three of them served as lookouts as Suresh used the service elevator to get inside.

Office day went by as usual with him serving them as a naked slave and getting constantly punished for no reason. The evening, as a thank you for "helping" him to travel to the office in his birthday suit, he was ordered to dance naked for the first time.

indsub89
indsub89
212 Followers