Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 14

Story Info
Suresh's naked weekend with Sheetal.
2.8k words
3.63
3.3k
1
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheetal smiled as she thought of her life. She deserved to feel good about her life.

She came from a poor background and clawed her way up. She had studied well. When her friends were getting into frat parties and laid left right and centre, she had been studious and had bagged a good company. She became a manager very quickly. When the startup had contacted her, despite the risks and despite the smaller salary owing to them just starting out, she had jumped at it. Both her parents still begrudged that decision. However, she had worked hard and when she finally purchased two houses, one for herself and one for her parents, she knew she had made it. However, all this had caused her love life to become almost non-existent. So, she agreed to an arranged marriage without being fully into it and it was the only blip in her otherwise perfect life.

Her husband, she now realised, was worthless. She always knew he was not her equal. However, her middle class mindset and generations of patriarchy had conditioned her well enough to close her eyes to his shortcomings and be a stereotypical "Good Wife". Serving her husband, her in-laws and raising her two daughters, she had done all of it very well. For one thing, her in-laws were quite progressive and never interfered with her career. Once again, it was a pity that not interfering in her career was a great thing and not a given. Over time, she had grown heavily successful and had become a director now while her husband still slaved away at a junior position with no hope of a promotion. She had surreptitiously glanced at his work from time to time. She knew that, if anyone under her did such work, they would have been fired years ago with no hope of another job. However, the final straw happened last week.

She had given her maid 3 weeks off so that she could help her ailing grandparents. Being summer holidays, she had sent her kids off to her parents. They spend 3 weeks there and three more with Mahesh's parents. Usually, these six weeks meant voracious sex with her husband and she had gladly given herself to him until last year. This year, however, things had changed. She knew Mahesh would not lift a finger unless he was asked to. However, it completely shocked her on the third day when he demanded she would do it. He felt that way since she anyway worked far fewer hours (despite earning 10 times what he did). However, Sheetal roared back that she did not get those hours or that pay as a gift. She had worked hard to get here while he was in his position because he was lazy and useless. Mahesh hurt as he heard those words. His hand twitched and he wanted to slap her. But, somehow, he controlled himself as he remembers what happened to the man who tried to steal Sheetal's chain. Sheetal had broken his arm like it was a piece of twig and that robber was twice as tough as he, Mahesh, was. And so, Mahesh had gone to his parents' house. Sheetal was initially angry but could now only pity and laugh at her husband as she knew he expected her to come crawling and apologise to him.

She intended to make the house better by the time he came back. When he did, it would be his job to maintain the house in that condition. He would quit his job. She had no doubt in her mind. He could quit the job or get out of the house. She hoped it wouldn't come to that. Her daughters needed their father. But, she had no intention of paying a 50% hike to her maid when her husband could do it for free. His behaviour last week meant that he would be doing it naked. She would see to it. But first, she needed the house spotless and perfect and she had no intention of doing it herself. Suresh, her current naked slave, would do it for her. So, she cheerfully dragged him inside and smiled as Suresh took off every last shred of his clothes and knelt in front of her on the Friday night.

A 22-year old man! Naked, completely! Not a stitch of clothing and not a single strand of hair. Grovelling at their feet! Waiting for her order and then ready to carry it out, no matter how humiliating. In her house! This was the biggest thrill she ever had or ever could have. She thought of her husband doing this for her very soon, and the wetness down there increased. That would happen in less than a month. She would make it happen. Her husband would clean the house, clean the toilets, wash her clothes, handwash her inners, completely naked and then kneel in front of her. She would then inspect his works as he waited with fear. Invariably, she would find something wrong. Mahesh was nothing compared to Suresh and she would viciously spank him for it. Over her knee, him completely naked and her fully clothed and him begging her to stop while she mercilessly paddled him. She had half a mind to take Suresh into her bedroom and make him have pound her with his gigantic cock (as opposed to her husband's 4-inch worm). However, she was still the Good Wife and adultery was not something she would do in a thousand lifetimes. And so, she gave her instructions to Suresh.

"The main thing I want you do is clean out the cellar. I can't wait to see the look on your eyes when you see the mess there." She laughed. "But, for now, let's look at this house. The maid has not been here for 3 weeks and you can see how dirty it is. The house should be spotless by the time I woke up tomorrow morning."

Suresh knew all about that pressure. It was one of the common punishments. They would beckon him over. Sheetal, however, had found one redemption for herself. When Niharika had whistled at him, she had instantly put a stop to it. Suresh himself had flared up and refused to come to her. When Niharika proceeded to whack his ass for it, she had stopped her and told her she lost spanking privileges for four days. Suresh had thanked her for it and Niharika had later genuinely apologised to Suresh for it. This was the one small good thing she had done for Suresh. However, the punishment had resumed 4 days later. Niharika, or any of the women, had followed the pattern. Suresh's cock was permanently hard at being on display in front of six fully clothed older women. As a result, when they squeezed his balls and cock, it pained tremendously. Since they had touched his cock, they needed a sanitiser. And so, they dragged Suresh with his cock-and-balls firmly in their powerful hands to the pantry before applying the sanitiser. Suresh would beg and plead with them for mercy and this only worked against him as they stopped whenever he opened his mouth resulting in his cock being squeezed for a longer time.

Today, she started with the same treatment. She beckoned him to stand up and, instead of using her hands, she used a small rope. She tied it around his balls so tight, he started screaming. She hastily removed her panties from under her shorts and stuffed it in his mouth. She saw the helplessness in his eyes as she stuffed it. A second later, however, she saw a mocking light in his eyes. She knew why. He had felt her wet panties and deduced how horny she was. For Suresh, the thought of making them so horny and knowing that they desperately wanted him to bang them and yet, knowing it would never happen was the one small good thing in his life. Sheetal saw his eyes getting cocky but did didn't care. She would wipe it off him in a few minutes. She tightened the rope and the mocking light went out of his eyes. She then dragged him with hit.

She first dragged him to her shoe rack. She removed her wet panties and stuffed one of her smelliest socks in his mouth. Suresh retched at the taste and smell. However, he had no time to dwell on it as he once again felt the tug against his cock. Sheetal was dragging him by his balls. Now, she took him to her bathroom and opened the small almirah. There was a new toothbrush set with 6 brushes. Sheetal nonchalantly took out all six of them and tied up 5 of them strongly with a piece of cloth. She then turned him around and viciously stuffed the 5 brushes into his anus.

"You can use these buckets for water."

"Wh-f-a-f-t a-f-b" Suresh found it impossible to get any words out with Sheetal's sweaty sock in his mouth. No to mention the 5 brushes up his ass was heavily limiting his movements and speech.

"You want a brush, naked boy?" Sheetal asked innocently. Suresh nodded. Sheetal handed out the last toothbrush and smiled.

Suresh broke down. He remembered the first time he was subjected to this. By Parimala. He now realised he had to clean Sheetal's house with the toothbrush. It was really dirty and he had mentally prepared to take 3-4 hours to clean it completely. Now, he realised it would take the whole night. Sheetal saw the emotions in his eyes which eventually turned to tears and laughed cruelly. Suresh looked up. He could not speak and so, he begged her for mercy with his eyes. Sheetal showed none and ordered him to get on with it. As she went to her bedroom, she gave a small tap to the 5 brushes in his ass and further pushed it inside. Suresh let out another muffled growl of pain before falling down and crying as he contemplated his overnight task.

Suresh started with the kitchen. This was always the toughest one and Suresh knew that, if he finished it, the rest would be a breeze. However, the socks in his mouth and the brushes up his ass was heavily debilitating him. Plus, cleaning it with a toothbrush was nothing short of a jail sentence. He itched for a proper cleaning brush or a cloth. In fact, it was present right next to the bathroom. He groaned further as he realised Sheetal had done that deliberately to taunt him. With the toothbrush, it took nearly thrice as long. He sprayed and sprayed and brushed it. The slight breeze from the exhaust fan holes was reminding him that he was naked, not a stitch of clothing. His throbbing cock was a reminder that Sheetal could come in at anytime and he would still be naked in front of her while she was dressed to the nines. His buttocks, naked buttocks were on fire from the 5 brushes. Even though she had not said anything, he knew he would be punished more if even one brush fell off. It was a mark of the superior hold they had on him that they didn't even have to say some things and yet, Suresh religiously ensured that he actually did it. His mouth and nose were watering with the stench of Sheetal's dirty sock. And yet, Suresh didn't take a second's breather. He was up all night and the kitchen itself took more than 4 hours. He groaned miserably at the thought that he would have been done by then if he had the proper tools.

The next morning, however, when Sheetal woke up, she was merciful. Not only did she remove the brushes and hand him a proper cleaning cloth, she picked up another cloth and got to work.

"Ma'am, please. You have given me the proper cloth, I can take care. Thank you." Suresh told her repeatedly but Sheetal insisted. Together, they powered through the rest of the house. Although, Sheetal still kept reminding him who was the boss considering she was fully clothed while he was still butt-naked in front of her. Once they were done, Sheetal casually rested on an recliner while Suresh scurried into the bathroom to make her Coffee. Sheetal informed him to make it piping hot and Suresh groaned knowing what it meant. He brought it to her and then turned around and positioned himself properly. Sheetal calmly extended her hand and pressed the piping hot Coffee mug against his already painful buttocks. Once again, Suresh marvelled at the level of his subjugation as all of this happened without even one word spoken between them. Sheetal pressed it hard while Suresh silently bore his pain. She stopped after some time and Suresh picked up Coffee for himself. He brought it back and sat on the floor next to her feet to drink it. Sometimes, they insisted he wait until the Coffee got cold, pour it on their feet and then lick it from there. Today, however, Sheetal was feeling merciful and allowed him to drink the Coffee in peace.

Every inch of his body was aching. However, Suresh did not even ask for some rest. He knew that his life was in their hands. He was their naked slave. If they felt he deserved some rest, they would tell him. If not, it was his purpose in life to serve them in any way they saw fit. Once the Coffees were done, he dutifully washed them. Again, not a word was spoken. Suresh, wincing with pain, washed them clean and came back to sit next to Sheetal's feet. Sheetal turned on the TV and then extended her hand. Suresh, surprised, took it. The recliner had a love seat and Suresh was pulled into it. He threw his arms around her and she held him tight.

"Did you know that I originally intended to give you the cleaning cloth directly, naked boy?"

Suresh mulled it. "I suppose, madam, that you changed your mind after you found out I didn't want to see Sneha madam naked?"

"Yes. Do you have any idea how insulting that was? Why did you do it?"

"I am really sorry, again, ma'am. But, I was drunk and-"

"Even if you were drunk, you only said it because you thought it. Never ever should such thoughts come to your mind." Sheetal cut into him. Her stern tone silenced him. "We all really like you, you know?"

"Yes, ma'am. I love all of you as well."

They stayed in that position for a while. Suresh dozed off with his head pressed to her breasts and Sheetal finally lifted him off her. She cooked breakfast and they both had it. Suresh had half the food properly before Sheetal decided to step on it. Suresh licked the rest of the food off her feet and was promptly punished with 5 spanks over her knee when he failed to notice some food particles. That afternoon, after a scrumptious lunch - Sheetal couldn't resist making a proper gourmet meal for Suresh - they headed to the cellar. Sheetal sat regally on a chair at the centre and kept giving instructions as Suresh dutifully cleaned it. There were a lot of old dust and boxes and Suresh piled them up in one corner, ready to be thrown along with the trash the next day. Sheetal carefully placed herself at the centre with a wooden cane. Whenever Suresh crossed her, and he had to time and again, she thwacked him with all her strength. Suresh's only response was to thank her.

Saturday night, she made him further demean himself doing naked jumping jacks or making him hop across the house, still naked, causing his cock to bob in all directions. She laughed and laughed as Suresh felt miserable with shame and humiliation. Yet, he never even questioned her commands, let alone disobey her. She also handed 12 pairs of her old shoes and told him they had to be licked sparkling clean. Suresh promptly kissed her feet and accepted the order. Sheetal told him to continue foot worship for some time and he did. Kissing her feet repeatedly, licking each and every toe and gap between each toes. He never once looked up and Sheetal finally allowed him to go to her shoes and Suresh crawled to them and started working on the first one.

The next day, Sunday, Sheetal took out the trash. She was strongly tempted to send him out naked to throw the trash out. But, prudence took over and she took it out herself. Suresh was spanked 37 times as punishment. There wasn't much to do the rest of the Sunday as they watched movies continuously with Suresh nestled on the love seat. She sent him back that night with a new set of jeans and shirt. Suresh smiled at the irony of being presented new clothes when he was naked practically 24*7. Still, he kissed her feet and thanked her repeatedly before leaving home. Upon reaching home, Pari was waiting in the bedroom. Completely naked. Suresh took off all his clothes and rushed to lick her pussy.