Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 12

Story Info
The others also want a weekend with Naked Suresh.
2.2k words
4
3.4k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suresh stripped naked as soon as he reached the office on Monday. Gowri was waiting for him.

Suresh crawled to her. Gowri watched the glorious sight for the umpteenth time. A 22-year old man! Naked! Completely, not a stitch on!

Crawling towards her to worship her feet. Suresh had finally started getting used to the stench. He realised that Gowri deliberately ran every morning just to make it more and more smelly but he had learnt to power through it. He sniffed and licked each toe and every part of her feet as she watched him. Sheetal was waiting for the same treatment and Suresh obediently obliged.

Suresh went through his regular routine of being ordered around by the six superior females. He brought their Coffees, massaged their feet, massaged their shoulders, licked their feet clean licked their shoes clean all completely naked. Despite this, and despite the fact that his regular work did not suffer, he still had to suffer their spanks as no one left an opportunity. They were free with their hands and constantly landed on his buttocks as he passed them. Harshitha, of course, wouldn't drink her Coffee without pressing the hot mug against his ass. His ass would already be spanked once by someone and if not, she would do the honours herself before pressing the hot mug against the already painful area. Suresh bore all the pain silently. Earlier, he would cry in pain but now, he was used to it and bore it better. However, this only caused them to take it as a challenge and pile on more just to see the tears flow from his eyes to his naked body.

However, Suresh also knew that they admired his body and this was what kept him going. He could see their lecherous eyes all over his body and especially at his cock! They all had already admitted to him that none of their husbands/boyfriends had a tool that was anywhere as long or as thick. Sheetal had once told him that he was bigger flaccid than her husband's fully erect cock and it was difficult not to be smug about it. He started teasing them. Like, when one of them would leave their slippers and order him to lick it clean, or when he would be licking someone's feet, he would take time to sometimes wipe his sweat. Knowing their eyes were locked on his butt, he would do a small double jiggle with his buttocks and the women would be hot. Slowly, once the task completed, he would stand up. His Cock would stand out at a full 90 degrees and the women would just stare. Stare with lust at that gigantic specimen which would turn into frustration as they knew that they could never have it and this was the only small revenge that Suresh could take on the women who tormented him. The only bad thing was that he was not allowed to masturbate and Pari had stopped sex with him which meant he was without any release for more than a month but Harshitha had fixed it. And so, he was walking around, still naked as the day he was born amid six fully clothed women but he was walking around with a smug spring in his step.

That evening, after he entertained the women with naked jumping jacks, Harshitha revealed she had used him over the weekend. This caused an instant uproar. Gowri, Sheetal and Niharika all clamoured that they deserved him for a weekend too. Pari gladly accepted to make Suresh more miserable but reiterated that she would inspect their homes to verify that it was good enough so that Suresh wouldn't be exposed. They all agreed. Now, all that was left was to decide the order in which Suresh would serve as the naked slave for an entire weekend to each of the 3 women. Harshitha was obviously left out since she already had him for a weekend. She promptly informed Suresh that she would spank him 6 times, one for each of the 6 days (3 weekends that she was missing out). Suresh kissed her feet and thanked her for it. Pari came up with a series of games.

In the first game, Suresh would be spanked 10 times by each of them. The women would be judged based on how quickly they finish and also how much Suresh screamed.

In the second game, Suresh would lick each of them to orgasm. The women would be judged based on how long they could hold themselves.

In the last game, they would use rubber bands to sling shot paper chits on his balls. Here, it was straightforward as they got 20 points on each shot which landed perfectly on his balls. Suresh would then serve each of them completely naked for a weekend in the order of their scores.

The game hadn't even started and Suresh was already in tears. Gowri was the first to start. She sat down on a chair and pointed to her thighs. Suresh started walking and was smacked by Pari. He understood and crawled. Knowing what they wanted, he kissed her feet.

"Please spank me 10 times, Gowri madam."

"Gowri madam, boy! I could never get used to it. But, are you sure you want me to spank your naked ass!"

"Yes, madam. Please." The other women laughed.

"Really?" Asked Gowri, in a mock voice of concern. "Won't it pain? I mean, you don't even have any clothing which might lessen the pain. And, come to think of it, why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

This was a well-rehearsed conversation by now. Suresh knew exactly how he should reply.

"Please, Gowri madam. I am a slave and I deserve no clothes. I deserve to spanked on my naked bottoms."

Gowri eventually "obliged" and pulled him over her knee. It was clear that she was playing to win as she attacked his buttocks. By the end of the ten hits, he was already in tears. Knowing he was getting 20 more made him cry. And then, he realised, he would have to go down on each of them. And then, he remembered, Harshitha was also remaining.

Sheetal took over next. They were all playing to win. They all wanted to be the first to be served. This meant that Suresh felt the brunt. But when Niharika came in, they knew they had a winner. Her hands moved so quickly, it was a blur. Suresh was on the floor at the end, sobbing in pain. And yet, he bemoaned the fact that his cock was fully erect and hard. Not only was it shameful to be this aroused even after getting spanked, it was also just adding to the pain already in his buttocks. The women generously gave him 5 minutes before Pari pulled out her bra through her shirt and tossed it at him. The women were going to get undressed and obviously, he couldn't see them naked. The injustice rankled him that he could not see them naked but they kept him naked nearly all the time. However, he knew more than to even think about bringing it up. A "Whoooo!" from Pari told him that the three women were naked. They had no modesty between them and had already seen all the others nude when they were being orally serviced by Suresh.

Sheetal was the first one. He was waiting on all fours and Sheetal walked towards him. As she crossed her, Sneha landed a soft smack at her naked buttocks. Sheetal smiled and shoed her hand but Pari, standing next to her landed one more. Sheetal winced playfully and then stood in front of Suresh and Suresh started moving. Blindfolded, and hands behind his back, he was to use his tongue to identify where she was. He licked the carpet for around 10 seconds before identifying her feet. He knew he had to make them come as soon as he could. However, he had his own tricks up his sleeve - a metaphorical sleeve of course, as he was not wearing any clothing. Before getting handcuffed, he had stood up. And, in full view of anyone, he just rubbed his cock with two fingers. That simple act brought their attention to it and it was once again a mesmerising sight. Massive, both in length and breadth, and when he rubbed it lightly, the women were already quite close to the edge. It was a combination of the intoxicating sight of his Elephant penis and the fact that they had not gotten laid for some time. After looking at this Anaconda, they had stopped sex for some time with their partners. It was partly because they no longer felt their partners deserved it and also because they wanted their partners to become more submissive and denial of sex was the first step. Suresh licked and licked vigorously at their pussies and they all came quite quickly. The smell, the hair and the taste was bad but he powered through and brought them all to orgasms very quickly. Sheetal won this round but only just. Niharika ended up quickest and lost a sizeable lead that she had gained the first task. She was still ahead but Sheetal had caught up.

In the last task, Sheetal was motivated. All she had to do was land 5 bullseyes and she would get ahead. She had enough experience, and the motivation was simple. All she had to do was imagine her worthless husband's face on his balls and the chits landed without any miss. Suresh was warned that he had to stay still and he once again did it winning the admiration of every woman. Niharika came in next. She knew she had to land three, however, she was never quite good at it. The first shot, however, landed on his balls. Suresh could neither flinch nor cup his balls and yet, it was on fire. He desperately wanted to rub his balls but he knew he had to wait. Gowri was out of the running and Niharika knew she just had to land two more. However, she missed the next three and Sheetal let out a cry of victory. As Niharika pulled up her last chit, Sheetal stopped her.

"It doesn't matter either way. You have lost."

"But, I was entitled to 5 shots."

"Come on, look at the poor baby". Both Niharika and Gowri, who was waiting for her turn, stared at Suresh. It was true that, Niharika couldn't win and Gowri was already out of the running. At the sight of the naked 22-year old, clutching his balls and ass and writhing in pain, they softened. Gowri first came to him. She lifted him up easily and uncuffed him. Suresh lost no time and started rubbing his privates. His balls and ass were all on fire and he cried in pain while the women watched calmly. Gowri sat down on a chair, pulled him to her and pressed his head against her breasts. Suresh cried like a baby. Gowri saw the pain he was in and stood up. She tossed her chudi tops aside and pressed him against her open cleavage. Suresh threw his arms around her as they all converged around him and got into a group hug. They lay in that position for more than ten minutes, as Suresh's pain finally lessened.

They all eventually got dressed and were leaving one by one. Suresh wasted no time and got clothed. However, as Harshitha left, he called her.

"Harshitha, a word."

"No madam, naked boy?" Harshitha asked severely.

"I am not talking to a master now. I am talking to a woman I hooked up with."

The others oohed and aahed. They all loved Suresh even more on those rare occasions that he stood up to them like this.

"We will be waiting outside, naked boy" pari and Sneha left. Gowri, Sheetal and Niharika all left after giving a full kiss on his lips. Sheetal informed him that she couldn't wait for him to serve her naked in her house. He was alone with Harshitha who smiled at him.

"Well, I wanted to know if you want to get together tomorrow or the day after."

"Yeah, But I want to make sure that we are not exclusive. I mean, you are making out with 5 other women right in front of me."

"Yes, I know. And, as it turns out, I am not available over the weekends, so we have to-"

"We will make it work, naked boy!" Harshitha replied as Suresh got a call. It was Pari.

"Naked boy! We are going to inspect Sheetal's house tonight. So, you can stay with Harshitha tonight as well. We will be staying over at her place for a girls' night."

"Yes, madam. Thank you, madam."

Suresh conveyed the info to Harshitha. "Oh! In that case-" Harshitha replied an started taking her shirt off.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you want me to stop?" Harshitha asked sternly as she started unzipping her cutoffs.

"Oh! No way in hell." And, in a panic, Suresh nearly tore his clothes off and rushed to Harshitha. They didn't even bother turning a single light off as they banged again and again that night in the office.