Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 15

Story Info
The conclusion.
2.9k words
4.25
3.2k
2
0

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

Suresh was to complete a naked weekend with Gowri and Niharika. With Gowri, however, one look at her locality and Pari had vetoed it. She lived in one of the poorer areas and privacy was quite limited. People walked in and out of others' houses. Plus, the windows were not that good and one bad move, people would see Suresh. And so, Gowri had instead stayed at Suresh's house for three days. Gowri had been merciless with him. She started devising the latest new punishment where she hung him from one of the ceiling hooks by tying his hands to it. Tied tightly, still completely naked, Suresh was in massive pain and yet, it was of course no excuse to avoid his chores when released. Those chores now included smelling Gowri's farts at least 5 times a day. However, while she left, she presented him with a set of new wind-chimes. He hugged her and apologised for the umpteenth time while she hugged him back. She did not want to leave, and yet she had to go and take care of her kids. She made out with him one last time and left.

During his weekend with Niharika, he served as her test subject as she tried again and again to perfect the hogtie. Completely naked, she kept trying but could never quite get the arms and legs in the proper position. She, of course, had no qualms about it. The more she stretched the attempts, the more Suresh was in pain. And, Suresh felt the brunt. Niharika wanted to get the position perfect and so, she stretched his hands and legs to the limit. She told him it was his own fault to not do too many exercises/yoga which would have made it easier. Now, he suffered in tears as she kept trying. When she finally found one attempt satisfactory, she left him in that position and went to watch a movie. Suresh kept trying to call out to her but it was no use with Niharika's stinky socks stuffed in his mouth. And so, naked, he endured in tears as Niharika finally took some mercy on him and untied him. Only to tie him back half hour later and repeat the cycle.

With that, there were only two more weekends left before Suresh's term was up. The women were getting agitated. Pari frequently tried to bully him into extending the sentence but Suresh was adamant. It seemed there were two Sureshes. The one who meekly submitted to any order they gave and quietly took every humiliation they dished out. The second Suresh rose up whenever there was the subject of extending his naked punishments. There was no fear as he outright rejected their demands. Of course, he was repeatedly spanked and punished for it but he never budged from his position. Pari and Sneha were proud of how he stood up to them but were still miffed at the thought of losing what they had. A naked man serving their every need was something they knew they couldn't live without but Suresh was just not bending to their will anymore on that.

A big handicap for the women had come in from Sheetal. Sheetal had fought with her husband. He had gone to his mother's house and waited for nearly two weeks for her to apologise. However, Sheetal had not even given him a phone call in those two weeks. When his mom found out that the fight was because he shouted at her for an unclean house, his mom had blasted him. Mahesh's point was that, since Sheetal worked fewer hours, she could take care of the house. His mom reminded him of the years of hard work Sheetal had put in while he had lazed around and never got promoted. She told him that his place was with his wife and to pack his bags. He was due to return in 2 days. When he did, Sheetal planned to tell him that she was going to fire the maid and that all the house chores would fall upon him from then on. This was a tough conversation as Sheetal fully intended to make him do those chores naked.

This was a huge risk and Sheetal was really nervous. And so, she had hogged Suresh for nearly a week after Niharika's naked weekend was completed. Sheetal told him that, he would stay at arm's length from her all the time and even if others called him, he had to clear it with her. Suresh had no idea what was going on but when the others agreed, he agreed as well. And so, for a week, he worked on a standing desk right next to Sheetal. Sheetal used him as a stress reliever in two ways.

He was to stand right next to her, completely naked of course, for the whole day. While he worked, there would be times when she would snap her fingers. Suresh would stop whatever he did and got into all fours next to her chair. Sheetal would be clicking away on the keyboard or be screaming in the call. Suresh would wait with fearful anticipation and eventually, the first hit would land. Sheetal kicked, spanked or blasted his butt with a hairbrush and his only response would be to kiss her feet and thank her after she was done. Sheetal drank three of four coffees everyday and it was his responsibility to bring it to her. While he did so, the other women would use the opportunity and smack his naked buttocks as he walked past them. While those hits were painful, it was nothing compared to the pain when, as he knew, Sheetal would always press the hot Coffee against his already painful naked buttocks and not let go until he screamed for mercy.

"Agree to a 2-month extension, and this will stop." She would say sometimes.

Screaming even further, Suresh still managed a "No, I won't" every time.

However, after 2 or 3 days, the punishments stopped from Sheetal. She instead started pulling him to her and holding him tight,. Sometimes, she even made out with him. Or, pressed his face against her large breasts and held him tight. Suresh had no idea what was happening. However, from his point of view, all he saw was that Sheetal was not letting others get near him and she herself was not punishing him. That made him overjoyed and he continuously thanked Sheetal for that. For Sheetal, Suresh was a 2-legged Doggy that was taking her mind off the unavoidable big fight in her marriage. She knew that, in the next few days, she would have a naked slave for a husband. Or, she could have no husband at all and the thought terrified her. She had no doubts that she would go ahead with her plans, but she was still very nervous about it. Suresh was the only good thing keeping her away from these thoughts and she could never thank him for that.

As a result, the other women had been deprived of their favourite naked toy for a week. Still, they silently supported just to see if she would be successful in subjugating her husband. A week later, Sheetal took a day off and they knew the showdown was going on. When Suresh came in, he groaned as he realised that the makeshift Sheetal protection was gone.

Harshitha lost no time and tackled him to the floor. She then ordered him to get her Coffee. But, every time he tried to get up, she kicked his naked buttocks and forced him on the floor again. Suresh crawled to the pantry. He turned around, kissed her feet and begged her to allow him to make her Coffee. Harshitha smiled, agreed and let him get up. Of course, as Suresh knew, it was only to scald him with her Coffee mug and Harshitha confirmed his fears as she kept the mug against his balls for nearly 2 minutes. Finally, she let him walk back to the cubes continuously hitting his ass with a hairbrush all the way.

Gowri, as usual, forced him to beg her for the privilege of licking and massaging her feet. She informed him that she had worn the same socks for the whole week. The feet stank like hell but Suresh, tearing up from the stench, still silently powered through it as he licked it until it was sweat-free.

"Have you missed this, naked boy? Cause, we have." Gowri informed him cheerfully after she allowed him to get up.

"Of course not, madam. Anyway, we are almost done. Just 10 days left."

There was chaos. The women knew when the punishments were going to stop but it just hadn't struck them. Now, looking at the naked slave smug and standing in front of them, they were enraged. Suresh was beaten up viciously. Every one of them slapped him. Niharika pulled out her rope. They pushed him onto the ground and hogtied him so tightly, he could actually hear some of his bones crack. And yet, he kept his face as stony as he could.

"We need more, naked boy. We are going to continue." Pari bellowed in his face. Sneha was the only one who had, until now, not even once tried to extend. However, she had never lost an opportunity to punish him either. Suresh turned to her and they smiled at each other.

"No way, ma'am. That wasn't the deal."

"We are making this new deal. Come on, you cannot pretend you didn't have fun."

The audacity! Suresh was thinking. He thought back to the last 5.5 months. He had been naked for a major portion of the day, every day. They had made him cater to their every need. And, the only thanks that he had gotten was to be continuously beaten up, spanked and kicked for even the smallest of mistakes. Not to mention the number of times they had made him lick their feet, lick their shoes and even lick their asses. Something that no decent human being would ever do. And yet, here they were, telling him he had fun.

However, the back of his mind, was telling him they were partly true. He had had sex so many times he had lost count. Until then, it was zero and now, he was having regular sex with both Pari and Harshitha for the same 4 months. He had seen all six of them in bikinis, and so, he had to admit it. There were good times. But that didn't mean anything.

"Yes, ma'am. I had fun. But, ah-" the hogtie caused him a massive burst of pain. They took advantage of his silence to once again reiterate their demand to extend his naked service. Suresh changed his position, once again fully aware that they could see every part of his giant, throbbing penis, took some deep breaths and finally replied "NO."

Niharika finally got angry enough and told him. "You do know we can photograph you and put it online, right?" Suresh smiled. Those were the magic words. Niharika clapped her mouth in horror. She hated what she just said. The others were also staring daggers at her. Suresh looked her directly in the eye and said, "Untie me, now." There was so much menace in the voice that the women stared. They could not believe that it was the same man whom they had abused and tormented for nearly six months. However, they knew Niharika had crossed a line. Pari jumped forward and untied him. Suresh stood up and walked towards his pedestal.

"Where do you think you are going?" Pari asked in her most demanding tone. She knew the answer,

"I am picking up my clothes, ma'am. It's over." Niharika bounded to him and hugged him. Suresh kept his face stony as Niharika apologised to him over and over again. But, Pari could see that he was not budging.

"Naked boy, come on. It's just 10 more days."

"That was before Niharika said the unforgivable thing. You promised."

"Yes, I did. And, I am keeping the promise. Do you think I would have ever let it happen?"

"It doesn't matter, ma'am. All this started out because of a wrong thing that I said. It is going to end now."

This went back and forth for a bit. Pari finally convinced Suresh to continue for the next ten days. However, Suresh added a few more conditions. No punishments. No slapping, no spanking and no kicking. He would serve as their slave but he would not agree to any more physical punishments. Pari agreed for her and the others but told him that Sheetal was to be exempted. Sheetal needed her outlet and he was going to continue to be punished by her. Suresh disagreed and they eventually negotiated it to two days. Sheetal had two more days where she could punish him but the rest of them could not attack him anymore. Also, Suresh added, he would not serve Niharika anymore. Niharika cheerfully accepted it, kissed him full on the mouth and thanked him for all the things he did to her in the last 5 months.

Sheetal caned his naked buttocks nearly 200 times in the next two days. She fully intended to maximise her advantage and Suresh bore the brunt silently. And so, she even went back to their apartment and Suresh was further punished by Sheetal. Niharika, no longer having the privilege to bully him just went home. The other five scattered the shoes around the house. The idea was that, Suresh would be licking one shoe. Sheetal would come and kick his ass and then say a name. Suresh would kiss her feet, thank her and go to the shoes of the person she had named. This would continue until midnight. At the stroke of midnight, Suresh stood up. He was strongly tempted to go pick up his clothes. But, somehow, he was still meek and submissive and instead settled to sitting on the sofa with them. 7 more days, he kept telling himself.Sheetal pushed the others and pulled the naked boy close to her one last time before she left for home.

Suresh demanded Pari for sex every night from then on. Except for the nights he was with Harshitha. They both told him that, when his naked slavery ended, the sex would end as well. Suresh accepted it without a second thought. 3 days before the end, he served Coffee for all of them, including Niharika. Niharika knew it was his way of forgiving her and kissed him in gratitude. And so, Suresh continued as the office naked slave still serving their Coffees, getting their printouts, washing their plates, cleaning their shoes and so on. However, the further demeaning acts like licking feet, licking shoes clean and so on were stopped. Foot massages were still on and everyone got a proper and full foot massage everyday.

On the last day, all of them once again went to Pari's house. Suresh was ordered to dance naked for the next two hours, the last two hours of his naked slavery and Suresh obliged. He was a clumsy dancer but talent was not what the women were looking for. They cheered and laughed as they watched his erect, gigantic cock sway in all directions. Suresh had cried in shame the first time, but today, he was smiling from ear to ear as he knew it was getting over. At the stroke of midnight, he stopped. He kissed all their feet one last time and went to pick his clothes. However, they stopped him and handed him some shopping bags. Suresh was pleasantly shocked. Ralph Lauren, Zoho and other expensive brand names he had only heard of were peaking out at him. Underwear, pants, shoes, socks they had gone all out and he knew that the entire ensemble would have cost no less than 70,000 rupees. He put it all down and rushed to them, still naked. He made out with all six of them one last time. With shaking hands, he finally put his new clothes on. He looked like a movie star as he stammered his thanks repeatedly. They all hugged him one last time and started moving and picking up Pari's clothes.

"What are you doing?" He asked them.

"What do you think? The six months are done, which means I am moving out, remember?" Pari replied. "They are packing my clothes."

"Oh!" Suresh was disappointed, for a few seconds. However, he smiled and kissed Pari one last time. She kissed him back. Suresh moved to pick up some of her clothes to help and Pari stopped him.

"Oh no, you don't naked boy!" Said Pari, laughing. "You have done enough! Just go to sleep. However, your keys are still fixed to my shoes, so."

Suresh smiled. For the last time in his life, he went down on all fours. He repeatedly kissed her shoes and then asked for her permission to retrieve HIS house key. Pari laughed and greed. Suresh opened his mouth, put the socks in his mouth and pulled it down until the key was relieved. He picked it up with his mouth. Pari kissed him one last time and told him to go to sleep. On the way, each and every one of them kissed him as he went to HIS bed, knowing that he was a free man.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers