Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit. I don't, I don't think I'm ready for that again." Reef slowly pressed the tip into her bottom. "Jesus, that feels different." He returned the suction toy to Amber's clitoral region which caused her to buck forward. Two more inches of Reef's cock penetrated her.

"Jesus, fuck. That just makes it feel so crazy down there," Amber half moaned as she brought one hand up to squeeze her own breast. Reef pushed in deeper. Amber moaned out softly, while continuing to hump against the toy. "Push it all the way in. Now, it feels good."

Reef didn't need any further encouragement. Steadily, he pushed his shaft forward until it was buried in Amber's bum. After several strokes, he paused. "Do you like it now?"

"Yess. God, it's so intense with that thing on my front. It's making me feel like a million orgasms are going to pop out of me at once. Ohhh, now it's getting really nice." Reef was able to use the thumb of his hand holding the toy to slide up into her vagina. "Ohhh, wow. I'm, I'mmm already close again. Ohhh, it is a turn-on having both holes played with. Don't stop."

"Are you thinking about last night when you had both openings filled? Or are you thinking that you could have screwed several people at the coffee shop? Guys taking turns using your little pussy and almost virgin ass, while their lady friends flicked your clit with their tongues and pressed their pussies to your mouth."

"Yesss, ohhh godddd. I'mmm becommminnnggg, Oh ... ohh ... ohhhh, fuckk. Such, ahhh sluttt." Reef swatted her rear fiercely leaving a red mark on her tush. "Fuckkk, ohhh fuckkkk."

"Do you like that?"

"Yesss," Amber hissed. "Fuck my ass." Her request prompted Reef to piston his hips back and forth at a more desperate rate. There was something about witnessing this young lady become increasingly horny and cumming that flipped his lid. He slapped her ass again, then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Fuck me like I'm a slut. Cum deep in my ass. Ohhh, yesssss," Amber moaned as Reef drove his rod deep up her canal.

"I love when it seems like you're insatiable. Like you could handle multiple people."

"Ohh ... ohhhh shittt, I'm almost there. I'll be your secret sacred slut and fuck your friends, but only if you are there. Ohhh, ohhhh ... Gaawwdddddd. Almost there."

"What are you thinking about, fuck you're hot, are you thinking about several taking you at once? Guys and girls?"

"Shieetttt, I'm cummmingggg ... ohh shit ... OHHH Yesss. Cummm in my assss. Use meeee," Amber moaned out as her thighs muscles started to twitch while her eyes rolled back. Her stomach spasmed into a tight knot as fireworks exploded from multiple points and carried her over the edge. Seconds later, Reef let loose with ribbons of semen pouring deep into Amber's ass.

The two remained laying in the shower when they heard clapping and cheering erupt from outside the unit. "Bravo, bravo!" Jenna and Anna hollered out while clapping.

"What a performance. You've fired me right back up despite last night," Anna exclaimed. She and Jenna entered the shower, carefully tiptoeing over the lover's bodies.

"So, it looks like I'm not the only one with a fantasy of taking on multiples," Jenna proclaimed.

"That was just talk induced by Reef's ability to get me crazy," Amber lucidly explained. Jenna helped Reef up and soaped up his front side, while Anna helped Amber up.

"You know, there are many reports showing that as women liberalize and share power with males their willingness to engage in sexual exploration increases. The fantasy of satisfying multi-men and/or women has increased significantly," Anna advised.

"Are you serious?" Amber inquired.

"Yes," Anna replied. I enjoy female studies and try to keep abreast of the latest research. Really, it shouldn't be too surprising. Men cum once and most are done for a few hours. There are some that can recuperate in thirty minutes, but once they cum a second time sayonara. Women don't need much time after an orgasm. A few seconds or minutes, and we are ready to go again."

"For me, I imagine it being a super sexual high. Not just from a ton of orgasms but also from being so wicked and slutty," Jenna spoke up. "Being able to please numerous men is actually really empowering. Just the notion of such gets my attention, even with the nasty taste of tequila on my morning breath. Damn you Anna!"

"You're the one that insisted on showing me how to shoot a few more shots after I quit. I'm a small girl, and it's not like I don't feel its harsh bite this morning."

The foursome took turns cleaning one another's bodies, then exited and dried off. The four of them moved slowly. After dressing, Anna and Jenna warmed the coffees and slowly sipped on them. They headed out for brunch where Anna and Jenna both sipped down a large Bloody Mary which helped elevate their spirits. Afterwards, they meandered to Reef's place. Jenna and Amber both volunteered to take a nap, while Anna refused as she claimed it would interfere with her ability to sleep at night. The two coeds crashed rapidly, leaving Anna and Reef alone to discuss life.