Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just making it easier for you. You just said you'd give me a dance."

"No, I meant like later ... like in a few hours." As she sat there, Axel placed his hands on her hips. She decided to relax and leaned back against him. The other guys, even Reef, were totally starring at her. The outline of his cock was also easily perceptible. Perhaps, she wasn't the only one made horny by the mj.

"Let me know when you are ready and I'll put some decent music on and grab my camera," Reef added.

"Jesus. Is this peer-pressure or what? Ok, I'll do it, but keep your hands on the side."

Reef smiled fat, turned on some dance music and grabbed his camera. When the music started, Jenna started to slowly wiggle her bottom against Axel's crotch. His cock was definitely growing. As she wiggled, Axel parted his thighs which led to more contact between her rear and his swelling rod. After a bit, she got into the spirit and stood in front of him, teasing him with her hips and when the song neared its end she returned to his lap, but in a straddling position and ground her lips against his sex.

"Ok, I'm next. Snooze you lose," Griff spoke up. Axel moved away from his position and Griff slid in.

"I didn't say I'd do more than one lap dance," Jenna declared.

"Oh, come on. It's not that big of a deal and it looked like you were having fun," Griff replied.

"And I didn't get the pictures I wanted," Reef noted just before he started a second song. Jenna unconsciously swayed her hips back and forth as she decided what to do. She was fine giving all the guys a lap dance; her concern was whether she could control her own emotional state and Griff was just too damn good looking.

"Just two more. You guys figure out who gets the last one," Jenna teased as she pressed between Griff's thighs. Deliberately, she spent the majority of the song with her back to Griff. It helped give her a touch of control. When she brought her rear to his crotch, she felt his hands feel her up. She ignored them and pulled away, just as the song ended.

"Wait, I didn't get any front grinding. I need one more dance as that's not fair," Griff complained.

"Yeah, you have to do the same moves," Reef chimed in as he put on another song. Jenna didn't really mind. Once the song started, she straddled him and started to rub her sex against his loins. When his hands came up, she thought the others didn't notice as they slipped under her top to fondle her breasts. While he kneaded her nipples, she could feel his erection turn rock hard. She wanted him but knew she had to wait.

"Here let's get this off," Griff advised as he pulled up her top and exposed her breasts. Jenna could hear Reef snapping away. "Strippers always take their top clothes off during the second round." Jenna started to protest but fell silent when she felt Griff suck a nipple into his mouth while his other hand traced patterns on her slit. She didn't know what would have happened had the song not ended and Sunshine announce he was next.

"Wait, that's not fair. We never decided," shouted out Greg.

"I don't want a fight to break out. Jenna could you please just give each of the guys a dance?" Reef asked. She could tell by the way that he looked at her, that he knew she was dying for sex. Then the thought of taking them all on popped into her head. She knew she had to get rid of such notions. Her damn pussy was really fucking with her mind.

Reef started another song, and Sunshine grabbed her hand to pull her between his outstretched legs. When she ground her rear into his crotch, his hands were all over her ass and moments later turned her around to guide her on top of his legs. In front of the others, he pulled her towards him to suck on her nipples while with his other hand he pulled aside her thong and inserted two fingers into her snatch.

"Jesus Sunshine. You shouldn't do that," was all Jenna could state before his fingers pushed deep into her causing her to lose the rest of her words. When he pulled them out, it was only to unfasten his shorts to free his hard cock. Jenna couldn't help but grab his flag and stroke it up and down.

"Do you want to fuck all of us?" Sunshine whispered into Jenna's ear.

"I can't do that," she whispered back as he pushed fingers into her opening.

"I can tell you want to get fucked over and over. I've never felt a pussy so wet."

"Ohh ... uhh ... ohhhhh. That feels ... ohh ... nice."

Just then the song ended, and Reef shouted out, "Ok, Greg is next." In a fog, Jenna pulled away from Sunshine and walked a few paces over to Greg. He too played with her nipples and rubbed her pussy but left her thong in place. It gave Jenna time to think. She would leave right after the last dance. Her thoughts became tangled which caused the time to fly. Rather, quickly, it seemed to her, the song ended.

Next, she moved over to Axel's lap. She thought about complaining that he'd already received a dance, so should be skipped but he was the one that invited them out and she wondered if he'd be less shy the second time around. She didn't have to wonder long. Reef started the song and Jenna moved her bottom up against Axel's groin, but Axel's fingers intercepted her progress. She felt two hands fondling her rear, then the thin fabric of her thong was pulled away as Axel pushed his fingers into her as she stood before him. While doing this she was looking at the other men. They all had eyes upon here and most of them were rubbing their cocks through the fabric of their shorts. She knew they could see that Axel was playing with her pussy. What she didn't realize is that her face conveyed the fact that the pleasure was turning her on.

Slowly, she stepped away from Axel, turned around and returned to straddle his hips. When Jenna tried to place her crotch against his, Axel stopped her progress as he mauled her nipples with his mouth. While doing this, he grabbed her thong and tore it off her. She was now completely nude.

Once the thong was gone, Axel slid the length of his hand up and down Jenna's slit. Randomly pushing fingers into her, then rubbing her clit with the side of his knuckle as he continued to nibble on her nipples.

"Ohhh ... that feels amazing. Fuckkk," Jenna hissed as she unconsciously thrust her hips forwards to take in more of Axel's digits.

"Play with my dick," Axel responded.

"Ahhh ... that's good. Ok," Jenna moaned out as she threaded her hand down between his and fished out his cock. She began stroking his member up and down. She tilted up his head and the two made out. While they kissed, Axel continued to make her pussy sizzle and also slid his thumb into her bottom. The dance lasted well past the end of the song.

"Ok. Time is up. And now it's my turn," Reef announced as he started another song. Reluctantly, Jenna pulled away and sashayed over to Reef. While doing so, she used her own fingers to play with her pussy. Reef had returned to his seat but had removed his shorts. He was seated and his hard cock rose straight up in the air with a drop of precum at its tip.

During her journey between the two men Jenna realized she was going to have sex with the men, probably all of them and possibly multiple times. Her buzz was blossoming, and she couldn't wait for the adventure to begin. She didn't have to wait long.

She walked between Reef's legs, kneeled down and licked the head of his cock before taking it in her mouth and blowing him for a moment. When she rose up, Reef smiled and pulled her towards him. Jenna returned his smile, straddled him and guided his rock-hard cock up into her folds. Promptly, she started to bounce up and down, driving his dick up into her as deep as possible.

"Are you ready to have that gangbang fantasy fulfilled?"

"Yess. Ohhh ... fuck. Reef, I'm so horny," Jenna answered as she continued to bobble up and down while teasing her own clit.

"I don't think you're the only one that's horny. We've got a crew here all dying to fuck you,"

"That's crazy. I don't know about that but god your dick feels good," Jenna responded as her hips pumped back and forth. Reef used his hands on her ass to assist her. A few minutes into it, Jenna felt hands from behind reach around and grab her full breasts. When she turned around, she saw Sunshine and Axel. The former guided his cock towards her mouth, and she didn't hesitate to take it.

It wasn't long before Reef felt the special buzz below that let him know he was close. He grabbed Jenna by the hips and flipped her around, so she was on her back. Sunshine returned his cock to her mouth, while Jenna pumped Axel's cock with her hand. When Tom appeared next to Jenna, she used her other hand to glide her fingers back and forth over his sword. Reef's thrusting grew vigorously, sending Jenna's breasts into a spiral dance as her whole body shook.

"Ohh, fuck man. I'm gonna cum. Fuck!! Open your mouth," Reef shouted out. Sunshine pulled away as Jenna rose onto her knees and brought her open mouth to within inches of Reef's cockhead. He grabbed her by the jaw as he stroked his shaft then let out an intense sigh as ribbons of cum were propelled out of his cock and into Jenna's mouth. The last squirt landed across her nose and forehead.

She wiped her face with a nearby towel, then turned to Reef and stated, "Thank you."

Tom was sitting on the sectional, stroking his cock with his own hand. Jenna thought he should be next. She walked over to him, straddled her legs and brought down her quim until his cock was engulfed in her vagina.

"Holy fuck. I've never screwed a girl as hot as you. Man, your pussy feels so fine," Tom quietly informed Jenna.

"You feel pretty good too. I'm so horny," Jenna replied as she humped him. When Axel approached, she took his prick and guided it into her mouth. He held her face and started to pump into the back of her mouth. Tom pumped upwards with growing vigor while he played with Jenna's full globes.

"Tom lie down on the sofa, so she has more room," Sunshine suggested. Tom leaned over and Jenna was now straddling him with her body at ninety degrees to his. When Axel kneeled behind Tom's head, Jenna bent forward to inhale his cock. He pumped forward until her nose was pressed firmly into his pubic hair. As Jenna continued to hump Tom, Sunshine climbed up behind her. He played with her bouncing ass for a moment then brought his cockhead to her rosebud after applying spit to it.

Axel's cock was thoroughly coated with Jenna's and his fluids which allowed him to slide his long cock rapidly in and out of Jenna's mouth. Sunshine pressed down hard on her low back to force her still as he pushed the mushroom of his rod past her anal entrance. The act brought a deep sigh from within Jenna.

When Sunshine forced his cock forward forcefully, another loud "Uaghhh" escaped from Jenna's throat. Seconds later, Sunshine and Tom were working as a team to mount an assault on her two openings, while Axel slammed his rod deep down Jenna's throat. In less than a week, Jenna had gone from being too timid to suggest a threesome to looking forward to the feel and special sensation of double penetration. The feelings it imparted on her body where some of the most sexual she'd ever felt. When Greg appeared next to her to pull on her nipples, it was too much. Her body shook as a massive orgasm ripped through her body. She wanted to pause for a break, but the men refused to slow down.

Shortly after her orgasm, Tom jabbed upward and blasted his load deep into her pussy. Once finished, he had Sunshine slow down so he could move away. In the process, Sunshine lifted Jenna up by her hips and sat down with her on top of hip. His cock was impaled as far as possible up her ass. Sunshine grabbed the back of her knees to pull them up and outwards. Axel stepped between her velvety thighs and speared his dick deep into her pinkness. The two fucked rambunctiously as they took turns rubbing her throbbing clit.

Out of the corner of her eye, Jenna noticed Tom fidgeting with various controls on the counsel. Looking up she realized there was a half dome of dark plastic above her and could just make out a video camera inside it. She was being filmed. The realization made her feel like a porn star. She put even more effort into her fucking. Greg brought his long piece of meat to her mouth and grabbed Jenna's hair to force it down her throat.

It caused her to gag and made her eyes water, but she continued to blow him. He didn't last long and finished by cumming in her mouth and on her cheeks, which mixed with her mascara stained tears.

She was a mess but wanted more. Axel's hips hit a new speed. Jenna knew from his movements that he was about to cum. Moments later, he sighed out loud, yanked his cock from her hole and sprayed his jism across her tits and face. She knew right now she looked like a slut. The notion of such just made her want more. After Axel's relief, Sunshine repositioned Jenna so she was kneeling on the sectional with her ass jutting out while her chest and head hung over the back. In this position, Sunshine increased the pace of his ass ramming.

"Ughh, ughhhh, fuckkk," Jenna moaned out until Griff approached her with his dick in his hand.

"Would you like to suck me too?" Griff asked.

Jenna wanted to do more than that with the pretty boy, but instead smiled and pulled him towards her mouth by his hips. His member slid past her lips and into her mouth. She vacuumed his cock down her throat and used Sunshine's ramming force to keep her head moving back and forth. Watching Jenna perform really fired Sunshine up and he was ready for relief. He reached around Jenna's hips to diddle her clit with his fingers while simultaneously pulling her towards him to press deeper into her rear.

"Fuckkkkk, I'm cummmiiinnngggg," Sunshine screamed out as he poured the contents of his nuts into her ass. After the orgasm he kept fucking her for a bit, but his penis eventually shriveled up and plopped out.

Jenna pulled away from Griff's cock. "If you come around front, I can blow you better."

"Can I fuck you?" Griff asked anxiously.

"Yes. But I'm such a mess. Do you want me to clean up a bit first?" Jenna asked, feeling oddly shy.

"No. I love that you are coated in cum. It turns me on." He walked around the sofa, placed Jenna on her back and stood beside her.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Yes. I feel so horny and so high. This is a fantasy come true. Are you going to fuck me too? Jenna asked as she opened her thighs to display her swollen pink gash.

"In a bit. I got some hash from Morocco. I'd like to watch you take a hit while we screw. It'll make your orgasms so intense. You cool with that?" Griff asked.

"I don't know. I'm already pretty high," Jenna responded as she slid one hand down between her thighs to rub her protruding cliterous. "And it's made me so horny. I can't believe I'd ever actually do something like this."

"The hash won't add to your horniness, it'll just make your orgasm seem about ten times as intense," Griff added as he stroked his hard cock.

"It's good stuff," Reef added.

"Ok, I'll try it, but just one puff." Griff smiled broadly and walked over to his backpack where he pulled out a black film container and a glass pipe. A tan colored object was pulled from the container, and Griff used his thumbnail to pry flecks from the chunk which were placed into the bowl. He did this several times then returned to Jenna's side.

"I'd like to have you riding me when you take it."

"I insist I rinse off then as I can't be dripping on you. I'll go shower quickly," Jenna advised. She stood up and as she departed Griff suggested another idea.

"Shower in the master suite and we can finish on the bed there."

"Sounds fun to me," Jenna replied with a smile. The group of guys followed her downstairs where they snapped several photos with their phones of her showering in the glass enclosed unit. After washing and rinsing off, she dried herself with a towel. She noticed a couple of the guys cocks had come back to life. Griff grabbed her hand and pulled over to the large bed. He laid down, stroked his shaft a few times and instructed Jenna to climb on top of him.

She obliged and directed his cock into her still slick gash. Jenna lowered her hips down until her rear settled on Griff's thighs and started to bounce up and down. Griff smiled up at her keenly. She was a vision to behold. With one hand he pleasured her bald guy and with the other he handed her the loaded pipe. Reef grabbed a lighter and held it to the pipe. Jenna breathed the fumes in deeply, held them for a spell then released the sweet fragrant smoke.

As she exhaled it seemed like the effects hit her instantly. Her clit became too sensitive while, she swore, Griff's cock doubled in size. He nipples became so hard it was as if they were on a separate trip to Antarctica. The sensitivity of her clit region quickly spread throughout her body.

Jenna let out a deep sigh, "Fuckkkk! I'm going to cum harddd. Ohh shittt!" she mumbled as her body started to twitch. The warm buzzing from her pussy seemed to spread outward across her body and rapidly build in intensity. "Jesus Christ. Oughhhh don't stop!!" she yelled. A guttural "Fuckkkkk" exploded as her body drifted towards a convulsion. Jenna's head hung down as Griff continued to pump up steadily into her with his hands firmly grasping her hips.

"Holy fuck that was awesome. I could feel your pussy spasming on my dick," Griff advised. The statement pulled Jenna back to Earth.

"That smoke is making this so pleasurable." Jenna adjuster her position so that she was sitting on Griff with her feet near his head, thighs spread wide and leaning back supporting herself with her hands. "Rub my clit, please."

Griff pulled his phone out from behind the pillow supporting his head and took several snapshots of his cock buried deep inside Jenna. He switched to video mode, then while holding up his phone he used the thumb of his other hand to needle her rock-solid clit. After she changed her position, Tom and Sunshine stood up, so they were on either side of her face. She gleaned their intentions and alternatingly began sucking on their reinvigorated flag poles.

Axel's cock was also showing signs of excitement. As his three friends received sexual favors from Jenna, he kneeled next to her on the bed to twist up her nipples as he stroked his own shaft. Griff couldn't believe such a hot woman was so naughty and sexy. He continued to tease Jenna's clit but knew he would not last much longer. When Jenna let out a muffled moan, her inner vaginal walls started to contract which promptly caused Griff to unleash the contents of his nuts deep into her womb, with a serious of loud "ughhhs" released from his lips. As Griff wiggled out from under Jenna she toppled over onto the bed.

Sunshine was ready to go, so he hopped off the bed and pulled Jenna up until she was on her knees. He sucked on her nipples for a bit as Tom inched up behind her until she could feel his rod pressing against her butt cheeks. Sunshine rose up and now Jenna could feel his unit pressing up against her gash. She couldn't believe how much pleasure she was obtaining while being such a slut. Knowing they both wanted her again sent even stronger waves of desire through her soul.

"Stand up for a second," Sunshine told her.

Without question she did, and when he pulled up on one of her knees she assisted. Her knee came up high by his hip. Sunshine pushed her knee out and looped her foot behind his ass to expose her slit. He lined up his head and pushed it up deep into her.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" Jenna asked as Sunshine's hips started to buck back and forth.

"You know it. As much as I can until I simply can't."

"Good. I love sex," Jenna replied. She felt Tom's cock in the cleft of her rear. Gradually, she turned to him to ask, "Where are you going to put that?"