Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably. If the right people were there and the stars all lined up right. It started with just messing around with Reef, then doing a couple of lap dances. After I smoked some hash I just let go and went with the flow. It was super crazy. I'll probably be digesting it for a spell."

"I think Foxy wants to try something similar," Reef piped up.

"I did not say that," Foxy shot back.

"We were watching you up here on the video monitor and it sure seemed to turn her on. I think she would give it a whirl with the right people also. Jenna come over and whisper in her ear the hottest parts. I want to see how she reacts."

"That's probably something I'd have to think long and hard about. I'm one of those people that likes to take baby steps," Foxy explained as Jenna walked up to her shoulder and lined close.

"You'd feel so powerful. After the first round, it all kind of changed. The guys slowed down and weren't in any rush. You can see the desire on their faces. They literally want to have sex nonstop but ultimately their libido fails them. Its then you see how intoxicated your body makes them. And the orgasms are amazing. Constantly coming as your body gets a cum bath. It ends up everywhere. Your mouth, ass, face, tits and especially your pussy. Would you like semen all over you?"

"I think she would," Reef added. "She'd get off seeing how her body drives a group of guys crazy. Satisfying them over and over." While talking Reef palmed her ass with one hand and used the other to rub her soaked pussy. "Show her how they played with your tits."

Jenna reached down and firmly squeezed Foxy's orbs. She squeezed them hard then pulled firmly on Foxy's erect nipples. A moan escaped from Foxy's lips. Jenna brought her lips to Foxy's nipples and teased each one with her teeth. Deliberately she rose up slowly, extending her tongue outwards until she reached Foxy's neck. Once there, she kissed and sucked on her various parts before lifting up and drawing her into a long deep kiss.

As the ladies made out, Reef took his hand playing with Foxy's front side and scooped it around to Jenna's rear. He squeezed and compared both girl's bottoms before reaching a little deeper and diving his digits into their moisture streams. The ladies kiss went on for a bit, but broke to allow for conversation.

"Was it odd having so many guys, do you?" Foxy inquired.

"Different at first, then intoxicating. I couldn't believe they'd want to just keep fucking me. Can you imagine a guy so turned on, that just after you've had sex, he wants you? And then another and another? It's weird, but I felt the least I could do was accommodate them. Have you ever dreamed of playing with two or three guys at the same time?"

"Sort of," Foxy answered.

Jenna leaned in and planted another deep kiss on Foxy's lips before replying, "Have you dreamed of having a hard cock in your ass, pussy and mouth at the same time?" Jenna didn't allow Foxy time to respond. Instead, she planted her mouth onto Foxy's and delivered a deep French kiss. With Reef's fingers tickling her vagina, Jenna placed a hand onto Foxy's rear and slowly crept her fingers towards her rear. It wasn't long before she'd inserted a digit into the red head's rosebud.

The attention Foxy was receiving had her body twitching. She was getting worked up from the attention and sexy talk. Along with Reef grinding his male limb up against her hip.

"Maybe we should move downstairs to the king bed," Reef suggested.

"Only if I get to lick this young ladies' pussy while she divulges to me how she'd like to experience sex with multiple partners," Jenna added.

Foxy's response was simple, "Ok." The trio latched hands and headed down below deck. When they entered the bedroom, Jenna dived onto the bed and rolled onto her back. When Foxy climbed onto the bed, Jenna pulled her over until Foxy was laying on top of her. Reef climbed up behind them and after spreading their legs apart kneeled between both of their thighs.

The girls seemed to have become lost in their kiss, so Reef edged up further forcing the girls' legs wider apart. He slipped his rod into Jenna's box and pumped into her for a spell. This was followed up with a deep dip into Foxy's soaked pussy. Despite the kissing, Reef's thrusting forced several moans from Foxy.

"Do you like that?" Jenna inquired.

"Ohh, yes, aughhhh."

"Imagine, one in each place. Your pussy, ass and mouth with others playing with your tits."

"Ohhh god that's hot. Auhmfff, fuck."

"Put it in her bum. I want to play with her while you take her behind."

"I usually don't do, ohhhwww, that," Foxy muttered as Reef pulled his log free and inserted his head into her bottom.

"Do you like that?" Reef inquired.

"Ok," Foxy responded.

"Just go slow. After you're all the way in, roll over so she can control it and then I can play with her pussy," Jenna advised.

Reef gently pushed his shaft forward, held still for a moment and pushed forward another inch. As he did this, Jenna distracted Foxy with wild kisses and nipple play. Once he was fully in, Reef started to gently pump his hips back and forth. A series of moans prompted Jenna to move away.

"Grab her hips so you two stay connected and as a team roll over," Jenna requested. It took some focus but was accomplished with several bouts of laughter sprinkled about. Once Reef was on his back, Foxy had her back to him and supported herself with her arms and knees. Gradually, she began to move her pelvis up and down.

"It feels different but nice. Do you do anal much?" Foxy asked.

"I really like it when there is also a cock in my pussy. Open up your legs a bit, and I can show you how that feels." When Foxy parted her knees, Jenna pushed Reef's leg into a V and slid into place. Two fingers easily slid into Foxy's vagina. When Jenna started to lap at her extended clit it pushed Foxy into overdrive.

"Oh fuck. Yessss!" Foxy hissed as her hips started to dramatically buck up and down. Jenna timed the thrusting of her fingers such that when Foxy's hips raised up her digits pushed deep into her. Once the moaning started, Jenna added a third finger and then a fourth.

"Ohhh fuckkk. Don't stoppp. Shittt so so wild. Ouhh-auggg hmm my gahhddd," Foxy moaned out loud as her hips thrashed violently about.

"Do you like to be stretched?" Jenna asked.

"Yes, yesss ohhh yesss. Do anything. Just don't, fuckkk, don't stop. I'm going to cummm soooon. Don't stop." Jenna pulled her four fingers halfway out, curled them around her thumb and pressed her hand forward. She had to withdraw, twist and press hard, but ultimately her entire fist was encased in Foxy's pussy. Slowly, she moved it back and forth while keeping it submerged. While doing this she could feel Reef's penis pushing upwards through the thin membrane separating the two sacred spots. It caused her to yearn to be similarly filled.

With both holes stuffed, Foxy's vocalizations became a rant of "Fucckkk, fucckkk meee, fuckkk!" repeated over and over. Jenna placed her thumb of her free hand onto Foxy's clit and mashed it down firmly as she drew spirals with it. Reef could feel Jenna's hand sliding back and forth inside Foxy and combined with Foxy's spastic moans he was close to the edge.

"Ahhh shit! I'm going to cum," Reef shouted out.

"Yesss, cum in my ass," Foxy responded. "I'm going to cum toooo!" From the camera recording the scene, it appeared their orgasms were well choreographed, but instead it was just a great high falling upon them simultaneously.

"Fuckkk!" Reef shouted out as semen shot out his penis.

"Cummminnnnggggg, oh god, oh god, cummminnngggg," Foxy roared back. Their two bodies shook together. Briefly, nothing else in the world mattered to either of them. Once their bodies calmed down, Foxy tumbled off Reef causing her to become disconnected from him and Jenna's hand.

The trio rested for a bit before Foxy stood up and walked over to the side of the bed where Jenna lay. With a sexy smile, she crawled between Jenna's thighs, pushed them up and just before she started to lick her moist folds spoke out, "I think you need an orgasm."

"I can't disagree," Jenna answered as she grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs further back. Foxy's tongue and mouth ravished Jenna's pussy. It didn't take long before Jenna was humping Foxy's face. She had no idea the red head was experienced and beyond qualified at licking pussy.

A few minutes later, Jenna's twat was flooded in fluids as she experienced her first orgasm spawned by Foxy's tongue. Foxy didn't let her rest. Rather, she locked her arms around Jenna's thighs and concentrated on her clit. The strong temptation to shove her away was rapidly overcome as another orgasm rose up from her inner depths.

"Fuck jesus, fuck bitch, fuuccckkk yyouuuuu," Jenna hollered out. Despite the day's events and her prior experiences, she'd never experienced an orgasm like the one sabotaging her body. Her thighs alternated between slamming shut, opening widely and using every bit of muscle within them to cram more of her fruit into Foxy's expert mouth. Her arms and face went numb, as an earthquake of pleasure waved through her body and eventually erupted into pure bliss. This was her final orgasm of the day as she forcibly removed her body from Foxy's clasp. "Where did you learn that?" a panting Jenna asked.

"I've had some experience in that department," Foxy responded. "Maybe a gangbang my style would involve both women and men," she added with a smile. The threesome crawled under the sheets together, mumbled briefly then were fast asleep.