Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck! It's my parents. We have to disappear fast. They'll be here in just a few seconds." Foxy jumped up, grabbed her discarded garments and Reef's hand. She pulled him to the end of the large room, opened a small door and led him into a closet. It was dark and filled with wet suits. Foxy pulled him back to the end and pushed the hanging wet suits up towards the door. "Be really quiet. Don't say a word."

Down below, the boys also noticed the noise and rocking of the boat. Fortunately, Jenna was in the shower and the others mostly dressed. "Get dressed and head upstairs. I'll tell my parents we partied a bit but are headed ashore. And I'll let them know that Foxy's friend Jenna is showering in the master." As the others finished dressing, Tom straightened up the room then told Jenna they were all leaving, his parents were on the boat and that Foxy would get her back to shore.

Jenna was not pleased with the hasty plan. However, there was little she could do given her nudity and lack of control. "Are you sure?" she asked with pointed anger.

"You'll be fine," Tom replied as he slid the shower door closed and departed upstairs.

Up top, the Tom and his friends ran into his parents and a couple he hadn't met before. They chatted briefly, made introductions then Tom advised he and his crew were off to a friend's birthday party back ashore. Quickly, they were off. Just before walking out, he turned his head and informed his parents about Jenna. "Hey, a friend of Foxy's is here. I told her she could use the master shower as I thought you were gone until tomorrow. Foxy will get her back."

"Oh, that's fine. No problem," Tom's father advised as his son dashed away. He thought about accidentally walking in on her but abandoned the notion with a smile as he thought about the beauty of a few of his daughter's friends. He was sure his son was up to something more than a birthday party and didn't want to descend down to the master suite with his wife to find the room full of marijuana smoke, so he kept the company upstairs. When he noticed the screen was on and displayed a ruffled-up king bed it confirmed his suspicions. Nonchalantly, he walked over and turned the screen off. Later on, he'd review the back-up system to find out specifically what merriment the boys had engaged in. Until then, he stayed engaged in conversation with their friends.

Inside the small closet, it felt like the parents had been there forever. Once "hidden" there was no way for Foxy and Reef to casually emerge. So, they waited, pressed together. Reef had his back leaning against the rear wall, while Foxy stood just in front of him. Time drifted slowly. Foxy's movement caused her rear to shake up against Reef's rod and kept it firm. He reached around in the darkness to play with her breasts, but she nudged his hands away.

The third time, he simply pushed down her top, grabbed both of her orbs and pulled her back against him. She felt his cock slid between her thighs and lodge between her slit. When he lowered one hand to play with her wetness, Foxy didn't resist and simply let out a soft moan. Reef released her tit and turned her chin towards him. Despite the difficult angle, the two managed to kiss. Tongues ducking into one another's mouth. Foxy couldn't help herself and pressed her fanny back into Reef's hips.

They could hear the two couples outside clearly. The thin marine walls did little to dampen their voices. As the two made out, they listened in on the outside conversation. It sounded like the two couples were going to "play," but another couple had invited them elsewhere. Foxy pulled away from Reef, turned around and whispered into his ear, "It sounds like my parents are swingers."

"Is there anything wrong with that?"

"Shit Reef. Yes, I think. I don't know," Foxy answered.

"Honey, are you ok if I make out with Gabriel for a bit," Foxy's mother was overheard.

"That's fine as long as you don't mind if we warm up also," Foxy's Dad answered.

"Oh, my fucking god. I can't believe this," Foxy hissed. "This is way too much." Reef's response was to lower his hand down to her pussy to play with her opening. His arm was pushed away, with a stern "Not now," barked lightly into his ear.

"You know it's cool they can be so open and honest with each other." Before Foxy could respond, Reef added, "You obviously need a distraction." He brought his lips to hers and dazzled her mouth with his tongue. At the same time, he returned his fingers to her slit to massage her pinkness. She grabbed his wrist to pull it away, but the sensations were too pleasurable. As Foxy succumbed to her lower bodies' desire, Reef redirected her hand from his wrist to his rod.

Foxy gently stroked Reef's cock. She couldn't comprehend how she'd ended up stuffed in a small closet, with her parents just outside engaging in what sounded like foreplay with another couple. The worst part being that at the same time she was incredible turned on and now craving her own release.

Quiet moaning and sighs could be heard from outside the closet. There was no doubt that some type of sexual play was going on out there. Foxy thought she really should quit, but those notions vanished when Reef kneeled down and started to rapidly thrust two, then three fingers in and out of Foxy's quim.

"Ohh shittt. Shitt Reeffff," Foxy moaned. Fortunately, the foursome outside were oblivious to the loudening moans as their own vocals almost drowned it out. When Reef surrounded Foxy's clit with his lips and started to hum all Foxy could do was raise one knee outwards to give him better access and try to contain her own moans. Quickly, she was lost in her own world.

"Fucckkkk, fuckkk, fukkkkkk," Foxy moaned as she failed to contain her vocalizations induced by a swift, long overdue orgasm. She braced herself against the closet wall and bit down firmly on her lower lip. Once her body stopped cumming, Reef pulled away and rose up. His rock-hard shaft was perfectly positioned between her swollen petals.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Just, just put it in, already. Try to be quiet too," Foxy softly stated as she took her hand and guided Reef's head past her entrance. As it pierced her lips and slid into her darkness, she released a loud sigh. It seemed like for hours, her body had been begging for such pleasures. Finally, it was time to indulge.

Below deck, Jenna remained in the shower reminiscing about her experience. With the hot water and soap washing away the creamy evidence she realized two things. First, she was still very high. Second, that the event was more pleasurable then she had imagined and something that would be repeated. Despite the number of her orgasms, her body remained on a sexual high and just thinking about the ordeal, while playing with herself, she managed to release two additional orgasms.

As she was showering, the non-closet couples upstairs engaged in preliminary foreplay but cut it short to head back ashore to join another couple for an overnight. Foxy's father volunteered to grab a change of clothes for himself and his wife from the master suite. He recalled the information his son passed along, so knocked on the door. When there was no answer, he waited a few moments then walked into the suite. He was walking towards the closets, when Jenna popped out from the restroom wrapped in a towel.

"Ohhh! Shit you scared me," Jenna snapped.

"Sorry. I knocked first. Hi, I'm Foxy's father."

It took a few seconds for Jenna's brain to put the pieces together. Then she recalled Foxy walking in on her sexual adventures and becoming rather upset. She assumed she must have told her father who was here to ask some pointed questions. "I'm so so sorry. It just kinda ... aahhmmm," Jenna sighed while bringing both hands to her face.

"Oh, don't be sorry. This is a big fancy boat. You can shower as long as you want. Actually, with the filtration system and endless water heater the warm water will never run out."

When Jenna realized what he said, it appeared that he didn't know what had just transpired in his bedroom. She brought her hands down swiftly. The sudden movement was enough to cause her towel to loosen and drop to the floor.

"Oh shit," Jenna whipped out as she bent down and quickly retrieved her towel. Foxy's father realized he should have looked away, but it had been a long while since he'd seen such a beautiful woman standing completely nude in front of him. The erection his friend's wife had caused in him promptly formed again.

"Wow. You are beautiful. I'm sorry. Those words just popped out. I'm just here to get some clothes for my wife and I to wear for tomorrow as we are heading out."

"No that's fine. I'll take as many compliments as I can get. When you came in, I thought you were upset because we kind of took over your bedroom," Jenna stated. "Oh, and hi. My name is Jenna." She walked up to him and stuck out her hand.

"Hello. Harold. Harold, I am," he answered as he shook Jenna's hand.

"That's too awkward. I slept in your bed and used your facilities. Nice to meet you," Jenna stated as she reached up and wrapped her arms around him. Harold hugged her back and the fresh clean scent from her body raised his arousal a few more pegs. She was surprised when she felt the outline of his erection but didn't mention it.

"I'll just grab some clothes and move along. Have people waiting for me up top." He was correct in that his wife and friends were waiting, but also continuing the foreplay fun in his absence. Harold's wife had her dress hiked up while she made out with his friend, as his friend's wife guided her tongue up and down Harold's wife's slit.

"Could you do me a favor? I was wondering if there is a blow-dryer that I could use?" Jenna asked.

"Sure. It's stored up high in the closet on the right. I can show you as I'm grabbing a few items from there." The two walked in the closet and Harold pointed to a nook where his wife kept her blow dryer. Jenna walked up, stood on her tippy-toes and unsuccessfully reached for the dryer. The movement caused her towel to loosen and again fell.

Harold made no attempt to look away but did offer to retrieve the dryer for her. When he handed the dryer to Jenna, she thanked him and apologized for the display.

"No need to apologize. I should be the one saying sorry as I didn't really try to turn away," Harold advised with a somewhat red face. "The plug in for the drying is underneath the vanity in the shower room. It can be a bit difficult to find." Jenna left and Harold retrieved a few garments then went to his closet and grabbed his supplies. When he went to say good-bye, a surprise awaited him.

Jenna was laying on her back, with the plug-in hand, trying to push the plug into the outlet. She was positioned so that Harold had a complete view of her crotch. He admired her bald mound, took note of its plump puffiness and retreated. He heard the blow dryer go on and returned to say goodbye. This time Jenna stood before the mirror with the towel wrapped around her waist. Her large breasts were completely visible as she was using both hands to dry her hair.

Harold spoke up loudly, "Sorry again. Just want you to know that I'm leaving."

Jenna shut off the dryer, then responded, "I'm used to doing this naked at home all the time. Figured you'd already seen them, so it wouldn't bother you. Is that ok?"

"Yeah. That's fine. No complaints from me at all."

"You're probably use to seeing half naked and nude people running around since you live in California. It probably just seems normal to you," Jenna noted.

"Well, I've been around a lot of beaches, but its ... well it's still hard not to notice or not look at them."

"That's ok. It's kind of cute. Could I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Do you think my left breast is bigger than my right one?" Jenna asked as she stuck out her chest.

"I don't know. They both look pretty nice to me," Harold responded with a reddening face.

"I feel like I can feel the difference with my hands. See if you can." Jenna walked up to Harold, turned around so her back was towards him and guided his hands to the underside of her breasts. "Close your eyes and jiggle them a little." Harold did as he was asked and could feel not only the creaminess of her breasts, but also his heart beating faster.

"They are both nice. I think they are pretty much the same."

"Really?" Jenna asked as she swirled around so her tits were now pressed up against him. "Do you think they are below or above average?" While asking she again guided his hands to her flesh. Once his hands were placed, she nudged the towel until it dropped down.

"Definitely above average," Harold answered with a smile.

"Thank you. You are so kind." Jenna then leaned up and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. When finished she wrapped his arms around him, leaned her lower body into his and asked, "Do you think men in California would be interested in a country girl like me or am I too shy?"

"Yeah, I recon they'd be plenty interested."

"I'm probably overthinking this, but back home if I got near a guy, naked like this, I'd probably be raped. Here, it's different. You just seem to take it all in stride, like, no big deal. So, I worry that if I'm into a guy and do something like this he'll just keep on going on like we're having a cup of joe together or something. And not get how gosh darn I'm into him," Jenna advised Harold as she subtly wiggled into him.

"Well ... I suspect whoever you had your eye on would probably get it and move on it," Harold advised nonchalantly but fairly certain she could feel his ragging erection.

"Seeing me and me being close, does that put a little step in your boot?"

"Are you asking whether I think you're attractive?"

"Yeah. Attractive and sexy?" Jenna replied.

"That would be a double yes."

"You are so kind. Could I give you a real kiss to thank you for your hospitality?" Jenna didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she stood up on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around Harold's shoulders and glued her lips to his. A moment later her tongue was probing the inside of his mouth. While kissing, she rubbed his crotch then gently slid her hand down into his trousers. "You are nice and hard," she declared before continuing with the kiss.

Harold was not immune to her affections. While her hands cradled his cock, his hands swarmed around her buttocks then one hand left to explore her privates. He was surprised by the degree of her wetness. When their kissing paused, Jenna squatted down and freed Harold's penis. It jutted out and was promptly enveloped in her waiting mouth and lips. Jenna spent some time slickening his whistle before rising up.

"Let's go to the bed and you can show me how attractive I am." She grabbed his hand and led him out. Once she reached the mattress she plopped down onto her back and spread her thighs wide. "What would you like to do to me?"

"Ha, I think I'm dreaming. This stuff just doesn't happen."

"It is," Jenna replied as she guided his hand to her quim. She herself was shocked by her boldness. California had changed her, and the smoking had revved up her desires. Returning home had become a sour notion. Instead, she was desiring more and more sex. When Harold's thumb circled her clit it quickly yielded a small orgasm. "Ohhhhh yesss," she hissed while tweaking her own nipple. "Fuck me, please!" she requested while glaring into the older man's eyes after her mini-orgasm. She took her hand from her breast and clasped it around Harold's hard member, lightly pulling it towards her soaked opening.

"I'd love to, but I can't. It would breach an agreement my wife and I have. We are not monogamous. Instead, play together and with one another's agreement. Perhaps, a rain check later, if it includes her." Harold tucked his hard dick away, fastened his trousers and left the room with a pile of goods. He knew if he didn't flee fast, he'd be riding her hard. Alas, all limits do have an edge, beyond which they fall away fast.

Jenna couldn't believe she'd been denied. The buzz from the hash remained strong, almost as strong as her sexual desire. She rolled over onto her stomach, placed a pillow underneath her midsection and brought herself to another orgasm with her fingers. While enjoying the after affects, she realized Harold and company were leaving as had apparently everyone else and she started to panic. She might be stuck on the boat alone.

Jenna raced into Harold's closet and grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it on. She exited the master suite and tip-toed to the other rooms on her deck. All were empty. After a bit of looking, she found the stairwell to the bottom deck and the light switches. While she didn't inspect each room, the level was silent except for the occasional lapping of waves against the side of the yacht.

Upstairs, things had progressed when Harold returned. His wife was laying on a sofa with his friend's wife lapping away at her pussy, while his buddy was feeding his cock in and out of his wife's mouth. In the closet, Foxy was standing on one foot, with her other leg being held up by one of Reef's arms as she used her own arms to brace herself. Reef's cock was being pushed up deep into her with long slow and hard thrusts. Occasionally, he'd speed up, until her vocalizations became too loud.

"Hey guys, you forget that I'm a part of this too?" Harold asked with hurt feelings and a notion that maybe he should return to the master suite. It had been a long time since he fucked such a young tantalizing gal. "We should head out or let the others know we are going to be late and start without us."

"No. Just a little foreplay. We got a little carried away. Most improper. My apologies. Wouldn't have happened if your wife wasn't so damn hot," his friend responded as he pulled his dick free from the mouth of Harold's wife. The foursome quickly tidied up and left for the mainland. When Jenna made it to the main deck, she found it empty too. Her fear that she'd been abandoned was becoming a reality.

She decided to grab a beer from the stocked refrigerator and while reaching in she heard a faint peculiar noise. It almost sounded like someone fucking. When she stood up, she popped the lid on her beer and focused in on the sound. Like a dog picking up a whiff of meat, her ears dialed in on the clamor. When she walked halfway across the room, it appeared dampened sighs were coming from the closet. She put her ear up against the door and confirmed the source was within.

Jenna pulled open the door as she questioned, "Is anyone in there?"

"Fuck, sorry Mom," a girl snapped out.

"It's Jenna. Calm down," Reef answered. The two disengaged and exited from the closet.

"What were you guys doing in there?"

"Foxy and I were having a little fun up here, while you were experimenting, or well getting on and on. Then her parents showed up unexpectedly, so we hid out in the closet as we didn't have much clothing on and things kind of continued on in the closet," Reef explained.

"I can see," Jenna commented as she briefly stared down at Reef's enlarged penis. "How can that thing still be going?"

"Remember, that little magic pill Anna gave me. It rocks."

"Jenna, I'm sorry about my actions and walking in on you. It wasn't right for me to be so judgmental," Foxy offered as she shyly looked on. Right now, Foxy thought Jenna was quite stunning. She looked gorgeous without all those cocks in her. Although the memory did send a zing through Foxy's pussy.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I think I would have been shocked too if I walked in on that," Jenna replied.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question? I can't help but wonder whether you enjoyed it or was it too much?"

"It was crazy. And also, a fantasy that I thought I'd never explore. I had so many orgasms," Jenna answered.

"Would you do it again?" Foxy asked out of curiosity.