Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like it in your ass?"

"I'd love it." With one hand she pulled on one of her cheeks as Tom adjusted his position, so he could enter her from behind. It took a touch of teamwork before the two were fully inside her and pistoning their dicks in and out of her in a coordinated fashion.

As Tom and Sunshine wantonly screwed Jenna, Axel and Griff started to chant out in unison, "Make her cum. Make her cum." While proceeding with the chant, Axel climbed up onto the bed and positioned his rod, so its head was rubbing one of Jenna's cheeks. Without any hesitation, she turned her head and started to suck on his cock. It felt to her like her body was erupting with nonstop orgasms, yet she knew a major one was on its way. There was something about having both holes filled that cranked her sexual nirvana switch.

Jenna used her talents to simultaneously please the three men but had to free her mouth. "Ohh fuckkkk," she whimpered as unexpected tears started to cascade outwards from her eyes. "I'mmmm cummminnnggggg!!"

At the same moment, the bedroom exploded with silence. Jenna thought her orgasm must have somehow frozen time until she heard Tom yell out.

"You love getting fucked like a slut don't you!"

"Ohh god yessss!" Jenna moaned out loud but wondered why Sunshine had stopped his efforts as she knew he hadn't cum.

"Ahhh, Tom?" Reef quietly stated.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you raping this girl!" a very upset Foxy screamed out to her brother. Tom's penis shrank up faster than an egg fries on black top on a sunny day in July in Bakersfield.

"No, we are all just having fun. What are you doing here?" Tom shouted back with a red face.

"Me too, just having fun. It's all ok," Jenna mumbled out. Now she understood why the vibe had instantly changed. "It's all good."

"Jesus I can't believe I walked into this. This is so bizarre. And what the fuck are you doing here Axel?" Foxy spat out.

"Hey man, just living life and helping a sweet girl live out one of her fantasies. We'd never force anyone to do this. It's all cool. You need to chill out," Axel responded.

"Fuck you!" Foxy hissed as she turned around and slammed the door shut.

"What a bitch," Axel stated to the group.

"No shit," Tom added. The others were in relative shock.

"I'll go talk with her," Reef advised. "She was a bit shocked, surprised and probably embarrassed." Reef walked out of the master suite and started his search for Foxy. He thought she'd be in one of the bedrooms but was incorrect. After searching the lower levels, he went up top and found her by the sofa sectional where the play had all started.

"What do you want?" Foxy barked at him.

"To talk about the play downstairs and you."

"That is so fucking gross. I can't believe you were watching them."

"Ha. I was doing a touch more than watching and I can tell you that Jenna is more than enjoying herself, as are the others."

"That does not make it right," Foxy responded.

"How about I make you a drink?"

"Sure," Foxy sighed. "A tonic and gin, please."

Reef grabbed the provisions and found a lime and touch of honey to make it pleasant. As he mixed the concoction he spoke up. "What people do with their own sex lives really isn't something that should be judged provided there is full consent. If I'm into inching old splintered baseball bats up my arse then why should anyone have the right to stop or judge me. I'm doing them no harm."

"Yeah, I know. I overreacted a touch. It's just walking in on Tom and Axel being involved was a bit much. If they weren't there, I probably would have just made sure your friend was cool then left or maybe watched for a bit." Foxy chuckled a bit at herself, then continued on, "That was the last thing I expected to discover. Popped over to have a few drinks and let Tom and his buddies know that we got back early, and our folks will be back within the hour."

"That would be solid information to have. Yeah, that's my first time seeing a gangbang go down. I've seen them on videos, but they didn't do much for me. Seeing how Jenna was getting off changed my perspective. Before that I thought they were all staged."

"I could never do anything like that," Foxy snapped back.

"We all have our twisted desires."

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a pretty simple gal. I love surfing, straight sex and being in love with the person I'm naked with."

"Really?" Reef replied in a mocking tone.

"Yeah. I've experimented. I kissed another girl once. It was fine just not comparable to sex with one you love. And in college, we played strip poker a couple of times. You know, it was fun at the time, but the next morning pretty embarrassing."

"Perhaps you focus too much on what others think and don't pay attention to your desires. You must have done some other sexy things. Dancing naked during Spring Break, maybe?"

"Nah. Spent most of those with my parents. Rather boring huh?"

"I try not to judge. Were you hurt that Axel was or is down below?"

"No. Shocked, yes! We don't connect that way. Besties but not lovers."

"So, you're not hooked up with anyone currently?" Reef asked as he handed her the drink.

"Thanks. Nope. Just a single surfer gal. I'm surprised you'd share your new girl toy with the guys."

"She's a friend. Yeah, we fuck but just friends."

"Interesting."

"If you're so conservative, what's up with the brass pole?"

"What?" Foxy barked out as she coughed on her beverage.

"Yeah, Tom showed us. Pretty cool, I think. That is something I'd never try. Afraid at minimum I'd blow out my knee and, more likely, split my head open."

"That little shit! How embarrassing."

"You should be proud. We all have our things that provide us with a bit of zing. Have you ever put a show on for folks?"

Again, Foxy's face turned dark red. "I can't answer that."

"So, that would be a yes." Foxy hung her head down indicating she had. "Come on, that's fabulous. Was it for a group of guys, Axel or like at a competition?"

"You ask too many questions," Foxy responded as she took a long drink. "Can you make me another one, please?"

"Only if you tell me the full pole story."

"Oh, god. Ok, but promise to never ever repeat a word of this?"

"It is your news to share, not mine."

"One of my old college friends talked me into taking a pole-exercise class with her. It was fun. We got into it and ended up in the class for almost eight months. Together, we split the pole, but her husband got transferred out east, so I ended up with the pole. Much easier to store here than in my apartment."

"And, now, tell me about the performances," Reef asked as he handed Foxy her second drink.

"Arghh. I was hoping we'd skip that part. It's not like 'performances.' Just a few. The first time my girlfriend's husband was having a poker party and she asked me if I'd join her in putting on a demonstration. It sounded, like we'd just be putting on a magic show or something."

"And, what happened?"

"I went over early, to help set up. Too early. She and I split two bottles of bubbles and decided to wear our bikinis. The guys played poker for a bit then we invited them into the garage where her husband had put up the pole that was built onto a raised stage with bar stools around them."

"Sounds like a strip club set up."

"I guess so. We took turns dancing and the guys started tucking bills into our suits. Their fingers kept slipping under our suits. After a bit we both shared the stage. We kissed a couple of the guys. I kissed her husband and he took off my top. We teased the guys by making out and then let them feel our breasts. Her husband sort of pushed it to the next level when he started to suck on my nipples and rub my pussy through the thin fabric of my suit."

"Did you try to stop him?"

"No, I was tipsy, and well, pretty excited from all the attention."

"How many guys were there?"

"Just a few."

"More than four?"

"Jeuz, so noisy. Ten."

"Did you have sex there?"

"No! While her husband was focusing on me, his wife watched us for a bit then started making out with his best friend. Her top came off, he pushed her bikini aside and started to eat her out while she'd manager to pull his cock out. When her husband saw them, he flipped out and, like, everyone took off as they started yelling and screaming at each other. Not cool."

"Did you see her again?"

Foxy took a long pull from her drink and continued. "I did. She apologized and we kept going to the dance class together. About a month later, she asked if I'd secretly do a second routine with her. Her husband's best friend wanted us to perform for him and two of his friends. They had the hots for one another. Reluctantly, and stupidly, I agreed."

"Wow, I can smell trouble already. Did her husband know?"

"No. Mistake number one. We get there and the guys are partying. My girlfriend and I have some wine which then led to a few tequila shots. We were a touch wrecked. We clamped the pole onto the floor, put on some music and started to dance with the three guys huddled right around us. When we started to do our moves, their hands began to touch us. At first it was kind of funny. Our tops came off and then they wanted more. I had to keep pushing their fingers away from my crotch and was getting annoyed. The next thing I know, she's naked and when I get back on my feet starts to make out with me. Her fingers play with me and the guys hands are everywhere. The best friend, gets up behind her, pulls down his jeans and starts to screw her right there as we are kissing. The other guys get undressed and start to pull down my bottoms. I freak out and bolt. Drove home topless."

"Holy fuck Foxy. Sounds like you could have almost been raped."

"I don't know. We were all buzzed. They were horny, I was not as they were not my type. One was a macho military guy and the other some business person that thought he was king of the universe."

"Did your friend leave too?"

"No. She stayed the night and had sex with all of them. Maybe that's the origins of my anger when I walked in on y'all."

"That's fucked up. Are you still friends with her?"

"Nope. She had an affair with the best friend for over a month and I guess he really liked to share her with his buddies. It was almost like she was his sex slave for a bit. Eventually, her husband found out about it and filed for divorce. That splashed some reality in her face. She freaked out and last I heard they were working on working it out but as step one moved to the opposite coast. I haven't heard from her since, nor have I tried."

"Was that the end of your pole dancing?"

"Almost. I ran into our instructor a few months later and he talked me into coming back to the class. I did. It is a great workout and fun."

"But no more sexscapades I take it?" Reef inquired.

"Just one."

"Should I ask?"

"No!"

"That's cool."

"It involves people you know. I brought them here, did a private dance for them, they got excited which eventually lead them to having sex in front of me and later they asked me to join them."

"Did you?"

"Yesss. It was amazing."

"So, little Miss Innocent isn't, so innocent?"

"Maybe," Foxy replied with a smile. Reef couldn't help but notice that her nipples had hardened during the telling of her pole adventures.

"Perhaps I should try to get it set up and you could show me your routine."

"Tis-tis. You are a naughty man. Maybe I would, but certainly not with the whole crew below. I'm surprised they haven't popped up here."

"I suspect they are still enjoying themselves." Reef explained.

"We can check."

"You want to go back down there?"

"No. I'm sure Tom is recording this, so we can just peek on the screen," Foxy explained.

"On the computer over by the control panel?"

"This is a yacht." Foxy pulled open a drawer and from it pulled out an electric tablet. She entered a few passwords and a minute later live footage from the master bedroom was up on the 120-inch screen. She adjusted a few buttons and the screen zoomed onto the bed. Jenna was laying on her back, Greg was thrusting in and out of her sex, while Griff had his unit deep in her mouth. All were naked and it was evident Jenna's tits and face were coated in semen. Next to the bed sat Tom and Axel. Their units lying flat, while Sunshine stood beside the threesome stroking is half-hard penis.

"Yeah, I'd say they are still going," Reef commented. "If your friend's husband hadn't freaked out, do you think more would have happened."

"I don't know, probably."

"Well don't you ever think about it?"

"Of course. Who wouldn't," Foxy advised as she sat down next cross-legged next to Reef.

"So, you have thought about a gangbang?"

"I don't like that term. Let's just say I realize that if things had progressed on a kinder note it may have tuned out that I had sex with a few of the guys there, including my ex-friend's husband."

"Did that excite you?"

"Hello, I wasn't doing it for their pleasure. He is cute. And things probably could have worked out if we'd just talked beforehand." Reef noticed that Foxy's eyes were cemented to the screen. Greg was cumming over Jenna's tits and Sunshine had moved between Jenna's outstretched thighs and was jackhammering his cock into her.

"Did you ever see him again?" Reef noticed that Foxy was breathing heavily and couldn't pull her face away from the screen as they spoke.

"Yeah, we met for coffee when his wife was in the middle of her fling."

"Was he upset at you?"

"Not at all. He apologized. Said, he'd screwed up and that he'd fantasized about me ever since we met."

"Wow. Good for him for being honest and bold. Were you surprised?"

"Not really. I kinda knew he had the hots for me but always played it so straight."

"Did you tell him that?"

"Indirectly," Foxy replied. "I gave him a ride back to his house as he'd biked there and fucked him silly."

"You're shitting me?" Reef asked in disbelief as he noticed her nipples were protruding even more from her emerald tube top.

"Nope. We didn't sleep that night at all and met again a few days later. After that, we agreed it was best we stop." With these words out, Foxy looked over at Reef and saw that he was staring at her crotch. The conversation and viewing had made her wetter then she'd been for ages. "Sometimes, you just gotta do what seems natural. I have no regrets but do wish I could have enjoyed he and his wife together. It's hard though. How many people do you know that you'd like to jump their bones, but are too worried about hurting their feelings ore rejection to take a single step towards that direction?"

"Too many," Reef answered. "You enjoy watching them?"

"It is intoxicating. When you see people having sex it is hard not to think about it," Foxy answered honestly.

"I see," Reef noted. Foxy thought the comment was odd, so looked at him only to discover his eyes were focused on her crotch. She looked down and saw that a large wet spot had formed in her terry cloth shorts.

"Oh God, I'm sorry. That is so embarrassing. I should go change." While stating this she pulled her knees together, into her chest and wrapped her arms around them. While she didn't intend for it, the bringing together of her legs, highlighted her vulva and wet spot.

"Why are you sorry?"

"I didn't mean to get so turned-on in front of you," Foxy answered while looking down for a second before glancing back up to the screen where Griff and Sunshine had Jenna again in a DP position. Reef recalled a conversation he'd had with Anna about how the ladies thought he was a catch and elected to take a chance.

"I don't think this spot is anything to be embarrassed about." As he stated this, he pressed his hand between Foxy's ankles and used his thumb to draw circles around the wet area. Almost instantly, Foxy's knees opened up.

"You probably shouldn't be doing that," was Foxy's only response before Reef pressed his lips to her and the two started to make out. While the kissed, Reef pulled down Foxy's top to expose her large breasts. Her orbs had been a topic of many a beer fueled male conversations. They seemed so large, but their buoyance seemed to defy gravity. When Reef pulled back, he couldn't believe the prize he'd uncovered. Her tits were painted with orange freckles and puffy pink nipples that ended with firm erect nipples.

"Wow, your tits are more beautiful in the flesh,"

"We can't do this Reef. Someone from downstairs or my parents could walk in any second," Foxy whispered softly as she pulled her top back up.

"It looks like they are still having fun downstairs," Reef stated as he pointed to the screen with his head. Foxy turned to the screen and watched. Jenna was laying on her back, having her tits massaged by Griff as another of the lad's was fingering her pussy and causing her to moan loudly.

"It is sexy watching," Foxy commented. As the two watched, Reef's hand rested momentarily on her inner thigh before slowly progressing upwards. Initially, Foxy's closed her legs but Reef continued to glide his hand towards her crotch. When it reached the area where moisture had leaked out, Foxy's legs slowly folded open as a sigh whispered past her lips.

On screen, the men fondling Jenna were working her close to another orgasm. Reef pressed his fingers around Foxy's opening and eased inside her bottoms. Her pussy was soaked. "Would you like two people to play with your body like that?" While asking he eased a finger deep into her womb.

"Maybe," Foxy replied. "We shouldn't," Foxy moaned as Reef lowered her top and lowered his mouth down to pull one of her nipples into his mouth. As he suckled on her nipple, he wedged another finger into her wetness while tracing circles around her clit with his thumb. "Ough, oughhh," Foxy eased out.

When Reef pulled his lips away from her breast, he raised his mouth up and kissed Foxy deeply as he continued to finger her. "Would you like two guys or a guy and a girl playing with you?"

"Oughhh, yes," Foxy hissed. She brought her lips to Reef's and the two kissed passionately. While doing so, Reef directed one of Foxy's hands to his cock. She stroked it briefly and when Reef lowered his shorts, she grabbed it directly.

"You're so hard." Reef moved his hips between Foxy's inner thighs until his unit was pressing against her sex.

"Oughhh ... Reef we can't," Foxy complained as her hips raised upwards to increase the pressure between her pussy and his dick.

"Can't what?" Reef asked as his thumb applied greater pressure to her nubbin.

"Have sex here," Foxy answered as she looked at his lubricated cock and continued to stroke it.

"Lift your bottom up." Slowly, Foxy raised up her rear. Reef grabbed the waist of her shorts and peeled them down her legs until they feel off with her panties. Once off he brought her legs together and pressed them upwards. Her swollen lips popped out from between her thighs. While holding her legs up, Reef brought his face down and licked her slit. "You taste sweeter then candy," he advised before continuing to lick her. When his tongue located her clit, it lapped at it and sucked it between his lips.

"Ohhh Reefff. We can'ttttt," Foxy sighed. Reef continued to suckle on her clit as he brought one hand down to ease two fingers into her. "Jesusss," Foxy moaned slowly as she used one of her hands to clutch her own breast. When Foxy started to hump his face, Reef rose up, parted Foxy's legs into a V then brought his lips to hers. The two kissed ferociously with the taste of her own nectar turning Foxy on even more, while the pressure of his warm swollen shaft against her clit spiraled her to new heights of desire.

The lust powered dance was suddenly interrupted by a deep low bellow created by the sound of another vessel easing up against the yacht. In case there was any doubt about whether a boat caused the noise, the yacht started to gradually rock to and fro.