Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 15

Story Info
Amber Wantoness Continues as Reef Hosts and Orgy.
14.6k words
4.7
11.5k
7
0

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After leaving the surf shop, Amber checked her phone for messages. Jenna had texted to let her know she'd packed up almost all of their gear and relocated to Reef's abode. This caused a small change in plans but wasn't unexpected.

"I need to stop off at two different shops to grab a few things for the dinner party," Reef advised his lover while pulling her in tightly for a kiss on her cheek.

"Do you think I'm a complainer?" Amber asked.

"What do you mean?"

"My shoulders and weird parts of my back are killing me. I think it was the hanging."

"Oh, shit honey. That's my bad. What can I do to help? I'll pick up some anti-inflammatories for you. Anything else I can do?" Reef asked sincerely.

"A massage would be great. Just don't think we have the time for it."

"There is a massage place next to one of the store's I'm headed to. Why don't we get you a back massage while I do the shopping? I'm sure thirty minutes of shoulder rubbing can't hurt."

"Are you serious?" Amber asked with a hint of surprise.

"Of course. You were hanging there for a bit."

Amber wanted to instantly decline the offer. It seemed to be too much of a luxury but her back was in pain and, well, she was in California. "Are they good?"

"No idea. Never been or heard much about them. Just noticed their business and I do like to support local entrepreneurs," Reef answered.

"I feel like I should say no, just as a matter of pride, but I'm willing to give it a try. I'm working on being more open."

"Perfect. Two more blocks and we're there."

When they entered the 'spa & nail' saloon they were greeted by two elder Asian women. After a short discussion, and what the shop could offer, it was agreed that Amber would receive a thirty-minute back rub. The ladies seemed most concerned that the only person available was a male. After some debate, all agreed this was acceptable.

Reef departed to run his two errands, while Amber sat previewing a magazine as she waited for her masseuse. A few minutes later, a young well-toned Asian man emerged and summoned her forward. He led her to a back room. Once inside he instructed her to strip down to her undergarments, wrap a towel around her body, lay face down and cover herself with a sheet.

Amber promptly complied and after what seemed like a spell the gentleman returned. He had Amber roll onto her stomach then started to work on her back. He slipped his hands underneath the towel and sheet on top of her, so there was skin to skin contact. Periodically, he found a knot in her shoulders and softly uttered, "Very tight, very tight."

When he got to the lowest part of her back his hands slowly returned upwards. Digging deeply into her flesh, causing painful seconds that yielded a full relaxation. When his hands meandered back down to the top of her bottom he paused. "You want full body or just back. Same price. All same price."

Amber didn't even think about it. Her body felt so much better. "Yeah," she sighed in response. His hand lightly rubbed her rear, before traveling down the length of her legs to the souls of her feet. When his hand moved back up, the rubbing was much firmer and felt sensational. The deep tissue massage of her thighs forced slight moans from her. This was something she could easily get hooked on. After her thighs his digits moved upwards to her gluts. There his fingers dug in deep, pulling her cheeks outward and in the process causing her lips to be tugged on.

Amber felt the massage totally relaxed her until his hands kneaded her bottom. The pulling open of her outer lips caused a zing to spark between Amber's legs. She was embarrassed. As he continued to massage her muscles, his fingers crept closer and closer to her slit. At last, one lonely finger edged across her entrance, ensuring they both knew he realized her degree of wetness.

She incorrectly blamed it on her recent activities, while he assumed it was a result of his hands. Just as quickly as he touched her, he withdrew his hands and requested she roll over. During the process, he held up a towel to block his view of her nude body. This falsely reassured both of them.

Once she turned over, Amber covered herself with the sheet while her masseuse continued to hold the towel before her to shield his view. When he put it down, Amber realized the white sheet was thin enough to reveal the hardness of her nipples.

This time, when his hands dipped under the sheet, it was hard to keep it in place. He started with her shoulders and worked down. The downward progress included a gentle massage of her breasts after which he left them exposed. His fingers slowly moved on. By the time, his fingers were on the top of Amber's thighs she was breathing deeply and had already parted her legs in anticipation of his fingers teasing her lower lips.

Her masseuse was from Canton province in China. Two years prior, he'd moved to the States and worked diligently in his cousin's massage and nail parlor. Twelve-hour days and no overtime left him with little free time. At home he'd been taught to keep far away from a woman's flesh, here it was different. Once or twice a month, ladies asked him to rub their breasts, but it had never gone further, and he'd never dreamed of twisting their nipples.

When his right hand slid down to the top of her pelvis, he could feel her heat. In China, his training was rigorous and genuine. With his palms he could feel variations in a person's life energy—their chi. The energy Amber's body gave off was strong and unusually sexual. His intent was to rub her uterus via her lower belly. But when Amber let out a seductive sigh, parted her legs and raised her hips his hand continued to progress south.

As his fingers glided between her folds he was shocked at her wetness and embarrassed by his lack of control. His trainer back home would not approve, yet it had been far too long that he had touched a woman in any type of sexual manner. The wet smooth velvet feel of her lips were irresistible and easily defeated his limited control. When he slid a finger into her gap he was instantly charged by her level of heat and wetness. Amber softly moaned out which served to intoxicate his libido.

As a second finger pushed up into her, Amber transitioned to a steady state of deep breathing. She felt as though she had no control over her hips as they repeatedly thrust upwards. This was not a feeling she was familiar with and it had seemingly become her master. Ever since she rubbed her pussy directly above Reef's face and let her brain drift freely, she'd wanted more and more. As the unknown guy played with her slit and breasts, she responded wantonly—pulling up her knees and angling them outwards to vividly expose herself.

When the young man started to ram three fingers in and out of her, she lost control of her ability to moan softly. Assertively, she yelped out, "Ohh, ohhhh, yesss." He responded by covering her mouth with his palm and used his thumb to diddle her flaming red clit. At this point, Amber reached out with one hand to rub his cock through the thin baggy uniform like pants. His shaft was rigid and not sizeable, but Amber now wanted it inside her. She'd learned over the last few days, it was the content between a man's ears that dictated his performance in bed rather than his girth or length. Although, she knew, Jenna would likely disagree.

Another minute went by with her servant bringing her close to orgasm. She unlashed the tie of his pants and pushed them downwards to expose his cock. Then she turned sideways so her twat was directly in front of him and her head hung off the table. He took the subtle hint and plowed his manhood completely inside her causing Amber to exhale an audible "Yesss!"

For a few minutes, he furiously plowed into her sex. Amber encouraged him along with hisses of "Ohh, yess. Fuck me, fuck me harder." Her masseuse was not accustomed to such vocalizations from a lover and promptly lost his load with a final deep thrust. When he withdrew, he admonished Amber to stay put and not move in his broken English.

Seconds later he returned. With an unusual strictness, he had her lay face down on the table and positioned himself at the top in front of her face. Despite his recent orgasm, he placed his slack penis in front of her lips. Amber took the hint. To her it was a challenge and if she prevailed would result in another round. He seemed to enjoy her efforts, but his penis failed to return to any semblance of its hardened state.

Amber was considering aborting her mission when she unexpectedly felt another set of hands on her. Initially, they squeezed her ass cheeks, hen probed her vagina before grabbing her hips and pulling them upwards. She knew another wanted to take pleasure from her. The notion of someone feeling raw lust just at the site of her fanned her cravings. When she looked back and saw a tall Asian male push down his trousers and stroke his manhood she simply smiled and lowered her chest to the table. Once hard, the gentleman moved up behind her and guided his cock into her honey pot.

The original masseuse moved up by her face, turned it towards his front and placed his flaccid penis before her lips. She understood what he wanted. Casually, she guided his soft member into her mouth. Amber smiled to herself in recognition of the enjoyment she received from her discovery of the joy of pleasuring two men at once. They fellow behind her was thrusting harder and harder while the guy's cock in her mouth was starting to respond to her efforts.

Abruptly, the man screwing her stopped and yelled out loudly to the guy she was blowing. She didn't understand what was being said as they spoke in a foreign language but the guy in her mouth promptly looked down and seemed uncomfortable. There was a few more exchanges then he pulled his dick out of Amber's mouth and quickly left the room. While he was gone the taller man slowed down his efforts.

Minutes later the first man returned and brought a lady with him. She barked out loudly to the tall man and he responded with a commanding voice. Amber was uncomfortable and thought about an escape plan. The exchange was intense but short. It ended with the masseuse stepping up to the lady, unbuttoning her blouse, removing it and sliding down her scrub like pants. Next off came her undergarments leaving her completely nude.

While continuing to slowly thrust in and out of Amber's sex, the man fucking her waived over the lady. Once in front of him, his arms wrapped around her and pulled her in for a long deep kiss. As they kissed, he guided one of her hands underneath Amber's sex and pushed her fingers onto her clit. The other was placed on his testicles.

The ladies' soft delicate rubbing of Amber's clit sent an immediate spark through her body. When the masseuse presented his cock to her again, she quickly inhaled it. His shaft was fully swollen now, and he was having difficulty keeping his eyes off the woman he brought into the room. The heavy grunting and rapid slamming from the guy screwing her, let Amber know he was close.

"Turn over," he barked out as he pulled himself from her opening.

Amber was confused but complied. Once laying on her back she realized the tall Asian was muscular and had a long scar across his face. He looked like an actor who should play the role of a villain. He grabbed the back of her knees and pushed them up and outwards while telling the lady to "get on top. You always talk about this at night. Now, you've been gifted."

Tentatively, the young female crawled up on the table, her head gliding across Amber's outstretched body until it was just above her crotch. Slowly, she delivered a long trail of kisses around her sex and then moved in. With a feminine touch she explored Amber's outer lips, inner lips and eventually moved on to playfully tease her enflamed clit. Amber couldn't help herself as she thrust her hips upwards to create more contact with the slender Asian woman's mouth. Once the lady was focused on her special spot, the tall man returned his head to Amber's opening and thrust deep into her.

"Oughhh fuckkk!"

"Almost there. Xian you fuck my wife. She wants you and lady kiss her pussy. I like white pussy. So beautiful," he added as his pounding became more intense. Xian crawled up behind the other man's wife and feed his prick into her the way he'd been dreaming of since his arrival to America.

Amber raised her head up to suck on the exposed clit just above her face. The foursome were thrusting, sucking and sighing out without care. The sexual dance had all four drunk off the sexual high. Orgasms were twirling around the air and getting very close to landing. The villain/actor went off first. Cramming his meat deep inside of Amber's twat, he pushed hard and flooded her hole with ropes of cum. Dutifully, his wife cleaned out Amber's pussy and in the process forced a large and small orgasm upon her.

The wife planted her face sideways between Amber's inner thighs as Xian robustly fucked her while periodically slapping her ass. Just before he went off, he pulled his penis free and swiftly feed it into Amber's mouth. She sucked forcefully on his exploding cock to ensure it was completely drained.

Afterwards, the group untangled themselves. The wife kissed Amber on the lips, thanked her and quietly dressed before slipping away. Right behind her was the masseuse. This left Amber alone with the manager of the shop.

"Come back whenever you like. We give free massages to select customers." Before leaving, he gave her a stiff hug and once again ran his fingers through and up into her pussy. "Next time, maybe, we have more fun, yeah?"

"Maybe," Amber shyly answered. She was surprised when he kissed her on the cheek, and it turned into a deep kiss. It felt natural and her hand, like a magnet, curled around his shaft as she used her thumb to paint circles around the tip of his head.

"Give me a bit of time and we can go again."

"No, I really need to go. This was crazy. I've never done anything like this."

"We can get crazier," the man in her arms replied as he used his other hand to fondle her rear and press a finger into her rosebud. If the party wasn't planned, Amber may have stayed. Instead, she pried herself away, grabbed her clothes and ducked out. In a restroom down the hallway she dressed quickly before leaving. Reef was waiting outside, casually slipping on a beer and chatting with a few folks Amber didn't recognize.

"Hey honey, feel better?" Luckily, the sun was in Reef's eyes so he didn't make out how red Amber's face turned. "These are some surf buddies of mine. Matt and Mooncusser, this is a great friend of mine—Amber." The four shook hands and departed. But not before both noticed how Amber emitted a strong sexual vibe and she too noticed their surf ripped bodies.

"So, do your shoulders feel better? We shouldn't have left you hanging for so long."

"Yeah, I feel pretty loose now."

"You sure caught the eyes of my buddies. Suspect they may have heard a few rumors floating round town and when they saw you, I've no doubt they wanted to do more than verify the rumors," Reef commented as he wrapped his arm around Amber's waist.

"You get a kick out of showing me off, don't you?"

"I think all guys like to be seen with a hot chic in their arms." Reef casually dropped his hand, pushed up the hem of Amber's short skirt and squeezed her ass while exposing it to folks passing by at the same time.

"I think you enjoy not only showing me off but also having them fuck me," Amber softly replied.

"Sometimes but only when you also are into it. It looks to me like you've enjoyed everything so far," Reef answered.

"But what if things go too far?"

"What do you mean by that? You seem upset."

"This morning when you asked me to rub myself in front of you ... I feel like it pushed me off into another realm. It's like I can't get enough."

"I've no problem with that."

"Reef!" Amber exclaimed as she spun around and faced him. His hand remained in contact with her flesh but now it was in front of her mound and gradually he started to rub her opening. Amber responded by leaning back up against a fence as her legs widened on their own. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation. Since his morning or the last few days, I, I just want to fuck."

"Shit your wet. Dripping. Are you mad? Sorry I touched you without asking," Reef stated as he pulled his hand away. Promptly Amber grabbed his wrist and returned it to her sex.

"Don't stop." Reef felt encouraged so speared two fingers deep up into her sex.

"Ohh ... god. What if I can't stop?"

"What do you mean?"

"A week or two ago, I thought maybe I was an average looking girl. Cute but definitely not anywhere near what one would term a sex symbol. Now, I love sex and I can sense people watching and wanting me. I like them looking at me, and, and, I feel like today that I want them all. Complete strangers. Just as long as they long for me and do me."

"I think someone is just on a long horny trip today," Reef replied as he shoved another finger up into her folds. "You're so wet I should take you right here." Just then a car drove by and honked repeatedly at the couple.

"If they'd have stopped, I'd let them fuck me right here," Amber panted in response. "You're getting me turned on and I'm trying to be serious. It's like one little touch and my brain switches to fuck mode." With those words out, Amber glued her lips to Reef's and reached into his shorts to fondle his dick.

"Yes, you are certainly horny. Welcome to how most men feel day after day. But you're lucky babe, cause tonight I think you are going to end up with some sore anatomy." Reef pulled his fingers free and eased them into Amber's mouth. She sucked on them fiercely causing blood to rush to his cock head.

"Uhmmm ... I'd like to take you right here for the world to see." Amber responded by squatting down, pulling free his cock and blowing him. Reef enjoyed her gift for a moment before stopping her. "We need to get moving along and I want to have something left for tonight."

He pulled away, grabbed her hand and walked back to the hacienda. Once there, Amber left Reef and went to check on Jenna. She had moved to the small guestroom downstairs and was sound asleep. Amber gently nudged her awake and let her know they were back. Jenna advised she wasn't interested in the party. Instead, she wanted to be alone for the evening. Despite some direct prodding, Amber failed to unearth why Jenna remained so blue, except for the murder of her friend.

Amber decided she'd let her be and returned upstairs to shower and help prepare for the party, except she was now thinking it would probably more closely resemble an orgy. It was difficult not to stop thinking about the wild sex she was sure to enjoy.

While Amber showered Reef called a friend, who owned a prominent catering company. She laughed about the urgent request but let him know that she had a few ounces of Ossetra caviar that could be lifted over to his place for a small price. Reef arranged the ride and added that the driver should pick-up a large bag of potato chips. With the Hi-Lo portion of the meal covered he turned his attention to the entertainment side. Browsing through his pantry he spotted a bag of peanut butter cookies and settled on his introductory taste.

He ventured downstairs and "stole" some of Jenna's weed she'd obtained from the departed and returned upstairs. The herb was shredded in a blender then tossed in a frying pan with a cube of butter with the burner set on low.

"What's that smell?" Amber asked as she emerged from the shower while wiping herself dry.

"A little fun for tonight involving the pot Jenna lucked upon. Thought it would add to the atmosphere."

"Shit! I'm still in la-la fuck land. I don't think I've been this horny ever. I even played one out in the shower. The addition of further inhibition melting materials may not be good."