Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And those up top get to snack or drink also?" Reef asked.

"Of course," Anna replied. The others smiled their agreement. "How about Amber and I go first. Any problems with that?" No one protested, so Anna locked her arms around Amber, gave her a wet kiss and the two made a show of crawling under the table in their revealing outfits. From under the table, Anna hollered out, "Everyone take a seat." The rest of the group complied, by taking a seat and scooting in. The ladies underneath pushed the table cloth out and bunched it around the waists of those seated. And then the fun began.

Amber fished out Sunshine's firm rod, stroked it softly then started to lick it like a lollipop. As she performed fellatio on the blond surfer, Anna edged between Renee's thighs and pulled her further down the chair to provide better access to her quim. She flickered her fingers across the woman's sweet spot before loving it with her tongue as her fingers penetrated her moist slit.

The "up-top" group could hear slurping noises from underneath the table and it readily became apparent who was being pleased. Sunshine was about to bite into one of the tatertot burgers when he pulled it from his mouth, leaned his head back with a dumbstruck smile on his face. Renee responded similarly, except instead of sprouting a smile, her lips opened to form an "ouhhh" emitting "O." The two were pleasured briefly before there was a break and movement under the table. It was clear the girls were switching spots.

Anna knew what Sunshine liked and how to viciously tease him. She didn't hesitate to employ her knowledge after switching spots with Anna. A minute later he was breathing heavily, arching his hips upward and ultimately elected to push Anna away to avoid spilling his nuts.

Across from him, Renee had inched down further in her seat, and the tops of her knees could be seen above the table. Her knees were widely separated, and eyes closed as she gulped for air. Amber was humming one of her favorite tunes with her lips curled about Renee's clit as her fingers penetrated deep into Renee's slit, while she rubbed her own sex with her other hand.

Renee was the first of the group to enjoy an orgasm. Shortly afterwards, Anna screamed out from under the table, "One more round. We need at least two orgasms." Not hearing any complaints, the two women continued their efforts. Amber pushed apart Foxy's thighs to expose her vagina, as Anna pulled down Reef's shorts to free his meat. The ladies used their oral skills to work the two receivers into a steady pattern of deep breathing. Then Anna had a change of plans.

She pulled her mouth away from Reef's cock and turned around. Bracing herself with her arms on the floor, she raised her knees up until they were resting on the outer edge of Reef's thighs. Slowly, she inched backwards until her quim was directly above Reef's extended cock. He raised up the table cloth and swiftly realized Anna's intent. With one hand he guided the tip of his dick toward her entrance.

By placing her toes on the stretchers on either side of the chair, Anna was able to raise her hips up and down to slowly screw Reef. Foxy was seated next to Reef and watching Anna's limber performance sent a zing down to her crotch. As Reef was being pleasured by Anna, he placed his right hand between Foxy's thighs. Slowly, he took moisture from her pussy and used the lubrication to assist in playing with Foxy's button. While with his other hand, he kneaded Anna's small firm ass.

The events prompted Foxy to lean over and direct Reef's face towards her own. "This went south in a hurry," she panted. "I can't believe that cookie did this to me. I'm a little bit high but so fucking horny right now," she advised before gluing her lips to his.

Others in the room could also feel the herb elevating their sexual desires. While Amber remained under the table sucking on Rico's cock, Renee had moved and climbed aboard Sunshine's lap. As she bounced on his lap, Sunshine feasted on her full breasts. The room rapidly filled with sexual aromas. It wasn't long, before Amber emerged from under the table. She wedged herself between Rico's chair and the table then bent over so her bottom was just a few inches from him. Seconds later, Rico had shoved his chair back and implanted his rod deep into Amber's twat. The room was not only full of blessed smells but also a churning mix of sighs, groans and moans. It was easily detectible from the bedroom below.

Anna thought others wouldn't notice her subtle screwing of Reef. She was incorrect. With tiring arms, and being well aware others were all having sex, she pulled herself free and popped out from under the table.

Almost desperately, Foxy requested Anna, Reef and she move to the ottoman. Without a word the threesome covered the distance. "Could you please lay down?" Foxy asked Anna. "I want to taste you so bad."

Anna responded with a smile and a deep kiss. While the ladies' lips danced together, they played with each other's sex as Reef hugged the duo making out as one unit as he pressed his manhood against their sides. When the kissing paused, Foxy had Anna lay on her back. Reef stood directly in front of Anna's parted thighs admiring the view. "God damn Anna. You're beautiful. We could have been fucking for years. I guess for a spell we are going to have to make up for lost time."

"Ditto to that for both of us," Foxy added. "But her pussy is mine for right now."

"Lay on top of me. I want to taste you at the same time," Anna requested. The women shifted into a "69" position and delicately started to explore each other's sex.

Reef couldn't help himself and casually started to rub his cock. "Damn, where the hell is a camera when one needs one."

Foxy raised up her head and responded in a whisper, "Maybe that's something we could gift you on some other day." She followed this up with a sigh of pleasure before returning to face to Anna's mound.

Across the room, Sunshine had repositioned Renee so that she too was bent over the table. The men were rapidly thrusting into the ladies while the women kissed and pulled on one another's nipples.

"Holy fuck, this is amazing," Rico declared.

"And the night is young, my friend," Sunshine responded.

"We had some fun earlier, so my powers may be limited."

"Use those powers harder ... ughhhh. Shitttt. I'm close," moaned out Amber.

"Ohh god. Ohhhh godddd ... that feels amazing. Don't stop," Renee pleaded next. Sunshine was forcefully ramming his unit in and out of her box while at the same time he dipped his thumb into her rear.

"Maybe later you'll get to enjoy two cocks at once," Sunshine responded. "I'm gunna bust a nut here soon. You're so fucking hot. I've dreamed about you for years."

"Oughhhh fuck. Rub my pussy, hurry rub it," Amber begged. Rico promptly replied. He couldn't believe the unbelievable wetness of Amber.

"Cummminnngggg ... ohhh fuckkkk yeaahhhh," Amber hollered out.

"Meee toooooo," replied Rico as he grabbed both of her hips and drove his shaft as far into her as possible and came in her womb for the second time. When his release was complete, he sat back down in his chair exhausted. Amber kneeled in front of him and used her mouth and tongue to clean up his cock.

Sunshine's thumb had been replaced with two of his fingers and with his other hand he was diddling Renee's button. A long procession of guttural moans escaped from her mouth until moments later she let loose with a loud, "Cummminnnnnnnnggggg." Sunshine slowed down his efforts to allow Renee some recovery time.

However, the time allowed wasn't much. Rather suddenly, Sunshine started his thrusting anew and continued the ass play with his fingers.

"Jesus, oh Jesus. I'm not ready ... ughh, ughhhhh. Stop." Instantly, Sunshine froze. "No, no, no ... please don't stop. Fuck meeee!" Renee protested. The last words caused Sunshine to renew his efforts and slam even harder into her soaked twat.

"Ohhh another, another one. Sweet me," Renee gaggled out in a barely coherent voice. This time Sunshine didn't slow down at all. He ripped his cock in and out of her hole at a frantic pace and forced another finger into her star. After he recovered, he planned to squeeze something else in there. In his mind, Renee was one of the sexiest ladies alive and now he was having his way with her.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck yeah. Fuck it ... I'm cummminnggg," Sunshine screamed out not two minutes later.

"Me too, me tooooo." The duo climaxed together and after catching their breaths separated.

"I'm going to clean up a touch," Sunshine announced as he departed towards the restroom. Amber was continued to work on Rico's flaccid cock while snaking fingers in and out of her hole. When he returned, Amber had switched places. She had gotten Renee to turn over and was feasting on her creamy taco while Rico had filled his plate and watched the show with a bemused smile.

"Yeah, more food is a great idea. Grabbed you a brew too dude. Catch," Sunshine stated as he tossed a can in Rico's direction. The two men sat satisfied and enjoyed the ongoing action before them.

Reef could watch the women perform for only so long before he joined them. He moved to the ottoman and kneeled behind Foxy to edge his penis up into her swollen love tunnel. Slowly, he worked his shaft in and out while Anna worked on her gash with her tongue and lips, periodically taking a brake to suck on one of Reef's nuts. When Reef felt a familiar tingle, he dislodged his unit and moved to the other end of the women. With a slow thrust he buried his plow into Anna's tight box causing her to emit a sigh of pleasure.

Three times Reef changed positions. Enjoying the different feelings produced by the two ladies' vaginas. During his last switch, he returned to Anna. Foxy had pulled up Anna's knees and parted them wide to vulgarly expose her crack, which in addition showed off her rose star. Reef thrust into her pussy twice, then pulled it out and directed his head to Anna's tight little butt.

When Reef pressed the tip of his cock against it, Anna tried to protest but Foxy cut it short by forcing her sex down firmly on Anna's face. Slowly, Reef inched his head into Anna's ass. Giving her plenty of time to relax before delving in further. Once he was two-thirds of the way in, he paused briefly and slowly started to move his cock back and forth.

Foxy raised up a bit to ensure Anna had sufficient room to breathe. After several deep breaths, Anna uttered out, "Fuck. It's starting to feel good. Foxy suck my clit at the same time."

Swiftly, Foxy lowered her mouth down and began sucking and licking Anna's hardened knob to the drawer of pleasures.

"Oughh yessssss." Anna's hiss caused Reef to push his cock deeper. "Uughhh Chirst." The mumble was combined with a jab upwards of Anna's hips. This was enough to let Reef know he could proceed with truly fucking her ass. Each thrust inward yield a loud, "Ohh-mmmm." She tried to occasionally lick Foxy's sex but was too distracted. Her attempts completely ceased when Foxy dipped two of her fingers into the midst of Anna's pink petals.

Foxy used her fingers to rub just to the left of her upper inner pussy and would then turn her hand around to massage Reef's cock through the thin wall separating Anna's two openings. The double penetrations and sucking of Anna's clit had her shrieking in pleasure.

"Uh-huh, uhhh-hhhhuhhhhhh. Ohh shittttt, uh-huh, god god god god god uh-huuhhhhhh." Reef had only recently connected with Anna and observed her sexually interacting with others briefly. Never had he witnessed her so worked up. A shine of sweat coated her body as her hips gyrated upwards over and over.

She did not last long before releasing a guttural moan as her body shook. Both Foxy and Reef knew she was experienced a deep orgasm. Reef paused momentarily but witnessing Anna's pleasure sent him far towards his own release. He pumped fully into her rear several times in rapid fashion which triggered his climax. Sweat was now dripping from his forehead as he deposited ropes of cum deep into Anna's rear.

Slowly, the threesome untangled their bodies. "I'm going to clean-up in the shower. Any one care to join me?"

"Yes. I need a refresher too. I'll grab one of Foxy's faux champagne drink and meet you there," Anna advised.

"It looks like there's a pause in the action. Maybe I'll sneak down and check on Jenna. Think that's ok Reef?" Foxy inquired.

"Can't hurt. She had a friend pass unexpectedly and is grieving. Be gentle." Reef wondered off to the shower, while Anna poured herself a tall beverage then headed in Reef's direction. Foxy went into the kitchen, grabbed two of the peanut butter cookies and headed downstairs.

She softly knocked on Jenna's door and stepped in when she heard a soft response. "Hey Jenna. I heard you were down and wanted to check in on you. Anything I can do or would you like to talk?"

"Hey there sexy. You look hot. You've got such a naturally sexy body. Yeah, some company would be nice," Jenna replied.

"Shit. I totally forgot I was naked. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Come sit on the bed with me. Sounds like people are having some adult fun upstairs. Whose all here?"

"Sunshine, Anna, Reef and Amber, of course, and his friends that own the surf shop Renee and Rico," Foxy advised.

"I haven't met them. Are they nice?"

"Yes. And both sexy as hell. What has you so down to stay away from the party?"

"A friend passed and just dealing with some private things. You are really lucky to have an amazingly supportive family. I don't. Sometimes it's hard to figure out what to do when it'd be great to have some solid parental advice."

"I can give you an ear."

"No offense but it's something really private. I haven't even talked with Amber about it but you offer makes me feel better."

"Oh, I brought you a cookie that Reef made. I think they have some pot in them. I can feel it a touch." Foxy handed Jenna the cookie. She nibbled on it initially, then ate the second half rapidly.

"These are way better than I anticipated."

"Here, I'll share my second one with you." Foxy split the cookie in half and handed one part to Jenna. The girls ate it and giggled a little once finished. "What can I do to make you smile or feel better?"

"How about if you just lay down and hug me? Sometimes the hug of a loving friend is its own type of magic."

"That's easy." Foxy laid next to Jenna and rubbed her shoulder. Jenna responded by placing her head on Foxy's shoulder. She caressed Foxy's full breasts and rubbed her smooth stomach. This was followed by a pause and heavy breathing. Foxy realized that a few minutes later, Jenna had fallen asleep.

Foxy contemplated wiggling up and returning to the party but during this process she too fell asleep. While the two women slept, Reef and Anna cleaned up in the shower.

They took turns washing each other's body with a coconut soap and discussed their recent openness. "Reef I've had the hots for you for some time but now its different. Sunshine and I remain tight friends, however, the benefits portion of our quote relationship has really exploded. I think you're responsible due to the introduction into this type of sex life. And, also, you were right about that pot. My horniness seems to keep building. That's not so good with a naked man like you in front of me."

"Ha. I'm not the one to credit. This openness just sort-of happened. But I'm damn glad it did. Otherwise I bet that I'd have never of gotten a piece of this," Reef replied as he wrapped his hands around Anna, grabbed her buttocks and raised her up for a kiss. The shared a passionate kiss before he released her.

"I can't believe I've let you take my ass so easily. You're such a slut."

"Takes one to know one."

"And thank God for those pills. I'd be worried you'd be done for the evening if it wasn't for their magic."

"You'd probably be correct. I danced twice earlier today."

"And look at you now. Your dick is already half hard. Are you going to fuck me again?"

"I suspect you might experience a few more orgasms tonight. But who knows who will deliver them to you," Reef teased as he placed his hand between her legs, ran a finger up and down her slit several times before he pushed it up and into her.

As he played with her, Anna stroked his cock and kissed him deeply. Reef pulled away for a moment. "Hold on. I'm going to get something. Be right back." He exited the shower and hastily dried off. With a jump he popped into the living room area.

Rico was sitting in a recliner and looked half asleep, while Amber and Renee were on the couch cushions pulled to the floor in a gorgeous sixty-nine position. Sunshine was doing what Reef had done earlier. Taking turns stuffing the girls' quims. Reef gave him a thumbs-up and continued on his mission.

He went to the kitchen, opened it up and rummaged through the vegetable drawer before selecting a cucumber and returned to the master shower. Anna took one look at the vegetable, before affirmatively stating, "Oh no! Keep that away from me. It's huge. How about I use it on you?"

"Come here. Just give me a kiss."

"Ok, but put that down."

Reef looped a hand around Anna's waist and pulled her towards him. She didn't resist his kiss and soon her tongue was exploring Reef's mouth. During their kiss, Reef pulled and tugged on Anna's nipples and did the same with her lower petals. Next, he took the cucumber and used its length to rub against Anna's clit.

"How does that feel?"

"Good. Don't do anything else with it." Reef responded by pulling it away and looping two fingers up into Anna's tight little pussy.

"I wouldn't think anything of the sorts. How does it feel to be freely fucking in front of a group of people?"

"You know it turns me on. God, you're an ass." Anna kept trying to bend over to suck on Reef's cock, but he kept her at bay.

"Turn around and bend over."

"What are you going to do?"

"Bend over," Reef instructed as he twisted her shoulders around. She was uncertain and horny, so she bent over. Reef guided his cock up to her little slit and entered her.

"God yes. It feels so good again." With those words out, Reef pulled his dick out and replaced it with the tip of the cucumber. Before Anna could protest, five inches were up inside her.

"Shit its cold and fat."

"Just relax."

Anna focused and tried to ignore the chill as Reef pressed more of the vegetable up inside her. At the same time, he turned off the shower water. When about eight inches were inside her, he opened the door and guided her outside. There he wiped their bodies with a towel and directed her to his bed. He had her lay on her back and gradually he started to fuck her.

"It's so big, it hurts but its feeling good too. Fuck Reef!" Anna whined as she started to rock her hips with his thrusts. "That's the biggest thing, ohhh-uhh, I've, I've ever had in there."

"I'm getting you ready for tonight."

"What do you mean?" Reef pushed the wide green shaft as deep as possible into Anna's crack then brought his head to her ass. Steadily he pressed into her rear. "Ohh fuckkkkk. Are you kidding me. Fuckkkk!" Anna moaned.

"You need to be able to handle two guys. I saw you watching Amber take Sunshine and I on and how fiercely you rubbed your pussy watching us. Soon it is going to be your turn. Before then, I want you to know you can handle it." While talking to her, Reef slowly slid his cock up her ass.

"Oh god I'm full. Jesus fuck. I feel like a fuck doll. Go slow, but don't stop." Reef complied. He alternated stuffing his cock deep, followed by the cucumber and then both in combination. When he started to rub her hard love button, Anna lost it.

"Fuckkkk, fuckkkkkk, fuccckkkkkkkkk," she screamed as her body shook and vast quantities of pussy juice flowed out of her. Reef felt his nuts tighten, so pulled out to ensure he was able to have additional fun with some of the other women.