Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to rinse off again. I want you to go find Amber, show her how you look and tell her how you're going to handle multiple cocks tonight."

Reef walked off leaving Anna in a different world. She took a minute to gather her thoughts then walked out, found Amber and told her about the upcoming show.

Anna's loud screams awoke both Foxy and Jenna. They weren't sure how long they had been asleep, but both now felt seriously stoned. "Somebody came hard," Jenna whispered to Foxy.

"Yes," Foxy answered as she leaned over and planted a kiss onto Jenna's lips. Jenna responded by opening her mouth and wrapping her arms around Foxy's back to pull her closer. She recognized the sexy buzz from the pot and thought some play might distract her from her legal predicament. As they kissed the two women used their hands to caress one another. When their kiss broke, Foxy pulled off Jenna's pajamas and began to kiss her body from the neck down.

After Reef's shower he thought he too should check on Jenna. Naked he softly walked to the guest bedroom where he found the door ajar. Silently, he peeked in to see if she was sleeping or awake. He was surprised to see Jenna laying on the bed with her head thrown back over the railing, her thighs deeply parted and with two fistfuls of Foxy's red hair in her paws. As Reef watched, Jenna obviously had an orgasm as Foxy continued to dine on her flesh. Reef smiled and retreated.

Upstairs, more sex was blossoming. Sunshine had Anna, Amber and Renee all on their knees licking and sucking on his shaft while Rico was sound asleep on the couch. Poor guy Reef thought and reminded himself to again thank Anna for the magic pill. He walked up behind the group, bent over and started to fondle Amber and Renee's bottoms.

Renee responded by turning around and drew his cockhead into her mouth. Sensuously, she started to suck on him while locking her eyes onto his.

"What happened to Rico?"

"He hasn't had this much sex in years. You two must be so use to events like these that you have more control," Renee responded.

"Maybe. With a little help and prior practice," Reef answered with a hint of a guilty smile.

"I'm not complaining," Renee declared as she resumed sucking on Reef's tool. He enjoyed her talented skills and when his cock was firm he pulled away.

"Let's move over to the old stuffed chair in the corner." Reef led the way and sat down with a flop into the overstuffed lounger. "Why don't you wiggle in on top of me, so I can enjoy a kiss or two." With a smile Renee crouched over him. In the process, she was sure to lower herself on to his lap so that his cock penetrated her slit.

The two kissed for a moment as Renee used muscles she developed through months of kegel exercises to pleasure him. "Are you having fun?" Reef whispered into her ear.

"Ohh my god, you have no idea. I've cum several times and just crave more fun. Did you ever think I'd be this type of woman?"

"Can't say I haven't ever dreamed about seeing you naked."

"Did you think about anything else involving me naked?"

"Maybe."

"Please do tell," Renee suggested as she started to slowly move her hips up and down.

Reef caressed her firm breasts, tweaked her hearty nipples and answered, "When we've surfed together the notion of taking you on a board or in the sand on the beach just before sunrise has crossed my mind."

"In your mind, did you force me or was I a willing participant?"

"The later," Reef responded as he edged one hand around her to squeeze her bottom, while he used the other to pinch and pull on her nipples."

"I've thought of us copulating too ... ohm ... you feel great right now," Renee advised as she used one hand to pleasure her sacred spot and the other glided over Reef's bare chest.

"And, in your mind, how did we do it?"

"I'm a touch of a romantic. And crazy. Somehow, I get kidnapped and tied up naked in a villa near the beach. Amazingly, you find me and come to my rescue. Untying my feet and then start on the ropes binding my arms above my head but get distracted and touch me. First a tit. Almost accidentally touched. But when I sigh you touch the other. I sigh even more and from there it is off to the races. We fuck like wild animals. Afterwards, you cut me free and I'm so grateful I vow to let you have me whenever and wherever the urge strikes. Slowly, you figure out I'm a crazy submissive and it results in more adventures. I've said too much."

"Not at all. That's fucking hot," Reef answered as he started to thrust forcefully upwards.

"Do you enjoy sex with me?"

"Yesss."

"Ohh ... so... so ... wohhhhh, that's nice," Renee sighed as Reef's fingers teased open her rear entrance. "It's been a spell that someone has made me want them there." Once the words were out, Renee raised up to pull free of Reef's staff and redirected it to her back door. Slowly, she slid down impaling his member deep within her rear entrance.

"Fuck, you're tight." The two kissed again as Renee eased into a steady up and down movement. He glanced over and saw that Sunshine was absent as he must have blown his load. With a holler, Reef asked, "Amber, can you help me out? Bring Anna too if she's available and grab a couple of toys."

While Amber grabbed the toys, Anna promptly popped over. "What's your request?"

"You mind giving her nipples some attention?"

"What about here?" Anna asked as she placed her hand over Renee's mound and started to rub her clit.

"Ouhh ... that's nice. It all feels so good and I'm high," Renee crowed.

Amber appeared with a fat silicon cock in one hand and a vibrating wand in the other. "Which one would you like love?"

"Both. Fuck her little pussy with the cock and let Anna buzz her magic spot with the wand while you two nip and bite on her nipples." Amber gave Reef a deep kiss, smiled a high smile and went to work. Once the apparatuses were in place and at work the situation escalated quickly.

With both of Renee's holes filled she started to sigh forcefully. Each thrust of Reef's cock and the dildo seemed to ignite an additional fire within her body.

"Ohhh, Dios míoooo. Itsss toooo much but don't stoppp. Aughhh, ughhhh, ughhh," Renee moaned as the crew pleasured her body. When Anna turned the vibrator to high it sent Renee's hips into an accelerated twitching mode. She experienced the full range of sensations in each of her sexual spots causing arcs of sexual juju to collide all across her body.

"Holy fuckkk. I can even feel the vibrations on my dick."

"Aghhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkk ... I'm cummmingggg. Aughhhh fuckkkkk!" Renee shrieked out as she shook violently. When her body calmed a touch, Amber pulled out the fake cock and moved aside the buzzing vibrator. She squatted between Renee's opened legs and began to lick and suck on every part of her pussy while Reef continued to grind his meat up into her rear.

"Ohhh .. noooo ... This is crazy. You going to ruin me. Ahhhh fuckkk. It's too much. No, no, no ... sex is never going to be the same. Aughhhhh ... fuck. Ah un pocito mas. Ahhh, ohhh ahhhh, ohhhh, ohhhhhhh ... ahora ahora," Renee demanded as she pulled forcefully on the back of Amber's head. "AUGHHHHHHH!!" After her second release, she softly pushed Amber away and stood up leaving Reef's cock pointing skyward and hungry for attention.

"Sunshine! Get your cock hard. We need you," Anna barked out as she climbed up the chair, squatted down and slowly guided Reef's cock up and into her bottom. A tired looking Sunshine wondered over to the gathering.

"Like now? I'm pretty wiped," Sunshine responded.

"I can help," Amber replied with a smile.

"Me too," stated Renee. "Just give me a second. I don't know how you two keep going. My guy was out after just two rounds. Did you take Viagra or something?"

"An herbal supplement," Sunshine answered with a broad earthy smile.

"Maybe next time we have drinks together you can slip some into a drink for my husband," Renee commented as she kneeled down next to Amber who was sucking on Sunshine's flaccid anatomy. While Amber focused on his cock, Renee gently sucked on each of his testicles while playing with his rear. In front of him, Sunshine witnessed his petite friend bouncing up and down on Reef's unit.

"Get him nice and hard ladies. I want to feel both of them fucking me, just like they did with Amber the other day," Anna whipped out between heavy breaths.

"You're going to love it," Amber responded as she popped her mouth off Sunshine's cock that was starting to show some signs of life. She took one hand, reached back and inserted two fingers into Anna's twat while using her thumb to flick her exposed button.

"Fuck. A girl could get ... ouhh ouhhhhh ... get used to this," Anna sighed. "Sunshine, are you excited to split your little lady in half? Do you think you'll be able to get all of that fat cock in my little hole while another guy is screwing me from behind?"

Anna's questions stimulated her friend/partner. His rod rose from half-staff to a full hard-on within seconds of her dirty questions. She knew what she was doing. Once hard, Sunshine nudged the ladies away, and walked up to Anna's midsection. There he grabbed her ankles, raised up her thin legs and spread them far. The combination of being widely opened and Reef's cock embedded in her other opening caused her pink slit to gap open.

Sunshine bent down a little, placed his head at her gap and shoved forward forcefully causing his penis to sink fully into her.

"Ohhh fuckkkkk!!" Anna howled out as she brought her hands forward to halt Sunshine's hips.

"Ohh no. Remember, you wanted to be split," Sunshine stated as he fired his hips back and forth.

"Shit .. wait. Ohhh shit ... fuck."

"You like fucking two guys at once," Sunshine cocked out in a deep soft voice.

"It's getting better. Go a little slower. Wowww, fuck!" This time Sunshine felt a bit guilty, so slowed his movements to a crawl.

"No. Harder than that," Anna promptly corrected him.

Her request let the others know she was game for the event to continue. Renee stood and watched. A bit in shock, yet also remembering the pleasures she just recently experienced of a substantially similar nature, Renee stood back and watched the others as she absentmindedly stroked her crotch.

Amber thought it would have been great if there was another gentleman present so Anna would have a penis to suck on to truly appreciate the "air tight" experience. This prompted her to take action. She slid between the oscillating bodies to place her body between Sunshine and Anna. Next, she placed her feet on the armrests while using Reef's shoulders to help support herself as she pressed her quim up against Anna's aghast mouth.

The pussy before Anna's face looked swollen, plump and delicious. Despite the cocks moving in and out of her holes, she grabbed Amber's plump rear and used it to pull her pussy closer. With her mouth and tongue she attacked Amber. Within minutes, the foursome were engaged in an inseparable chorus of groans, sighs and grunts, joined from the sidelines by Renee's soft sighs slowly slipping from her lips.

For several minutes the group screwed Anna forcefully. But a point was reached, where she was unable to continue licking her friend's sex. She leaned her head back onto Reef's shoulder and started to moan.

"Aughhhh, fuck, augghhhh aughhhhhhhh ... ohh my god ... fuck fuccckkkkkkk. I'mmm cummmiinnnnggggg!!" Anna howled. Seconds later, Sunshine grabbed her hips and thrust forcefully up into her. Ropes of cum shot out of his cock and lodged up into her tiny hole. Reef thrust up into her ass, but his efforts stopped when Anna rose up and snaked her way between various bodies. "Ohh god. No more, no more for a bit." Immediately afterwards, she collapsed onto the sofa. Her body was thoroughly spent.

Amber saw Reef's hard cock pointing upwards and quickly had an idea. She moved down, so each of her knees were outside of Reef's hip and casually took a hold of Reef's erection and guided its head to her back door. Tentatively, she pushed down until most of his head was lodged in her rosebud. She released her hold of it and focused on kissing Reef. As the kiss continued, she moved her bottom down until her butt was resting on Reef's thighs.

As the two kissed, Reef fondled her pert nipples and used his other hand to diddle her clit. The two kissed for a spell as the velocity of Amber's hip speed increased.

"Are you enjoying the evening?" Reef asked while breathing heavily.

"God yes. I've cum so many times, and know I'm going to be painfully sore but I'm loving this. I've never felt so free and such unrestrained pleasures."

"Do you think we should do this more often?"

"Maybe."

"What do you mean maybe? You just told me you love the pleasures this sexual freedom has brought to you."

"Yeah but I could get in trouble. I'm so horny I think I'd fuck anyone with a hard cock or wet pussy. That could get me in trouble," Amber answered honestly.

"Maybe that's not such a horrible thing to experience every so often. Do you want to keep going? Some of the others look a bit tired."

"Don't you dare stop. I'm going to fuck until I'm stupid."

The pace of the two's actions increased. Periodically, Reef let out a deep grunt each time he stuffed his rock like appendage deeper into Amber's bottom.

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

"Yessss," Amber hissed as she dipped three fingers into her gash as her other hand took over the responsibility of massaging and pulling on her clit.

"Did you like the bondage play earlier?"

"Ohhh .. I'm getting close. Yes, it was good too."

Reef moved both of his hands up to Amber's nipples and forcefully pinched then pulled out on them. "Do you want more similar play?"

"Ohh fuckkkk Reef. More ... I'm going to cum."

Reef pulled hard on her nipples as he made a suggestion. "Maybe next time, we'll blindfold you and sneak a few strangers in to fuck you a few times but never let you know who they are."

"Cummmiinnnngggg, oh godddd, ohhhh gooodddddddd ... damn. Yesss, do itttttt. Fuck!!" Amber's face muscles started to twitch letting Reef know he'd just stumbled on a deep dark fantasy of Amber's. The notion of caring it out sent a bolt of lust through him and sparked his own orgasm. A fat batch of semen was hurled out of his tool and deposited deep in Amber's rear. After their orgasms, Reef and Amber remained joined together softly kissing. To his left, Renee was down on her knees pleasantly licking Sunshine's softened cock. Anna had gotten up and wondered away.

A few minutes later, Reef and Amber stood up. They'd agreed to shower off quickly and advised Sunshine and Renee of their plans. When they made it to the master shower, they found Anna just exiting and starting to dry-off.

"I am going to be so sore tomorrow ... and it is both of your guys fault," Anna stated with a giggle.

"Do you want to join us in the shower to help us rinse off?" Amber asked with a naughty grin.

"Stay away! And please don't tempt me. My mind is saying no, but my body is already considering the available options. No, I can't."

"I'm mostly teasing," Amber replied but she did walk up to Anna and the two exchanged a tantalizing kiss. "We'll be quick and maybe afterwards we can enjoy a snack or light beverage."

"Ok," Anna answered as she left the two lovers.

Reef chuckled about the number of showers he'd taken and enjoyed cleaning Amber's body. Her body was coated with sex juices. When Reef washed her pussy, she didn't protest when he ran three fingers deep up into her slit but instead parted her legs wider to give him more access.

"Do you like me getting fucked so much?"

"Sometimes yes. On a fulltime bases thought it would be too much."

"Reef, I've never been this horny. If it didn't feel so good, it would really scare me. Tonight, I'm just focusing on the pleasures. Is that ok?"

"Of course. Much the same here. Now turn around and bend over so I can wash your ass." Amber bent over at a forty-five degree angle and promptly started to shake her bootie back and forth.

Reef responded to this by bring his hand down forcefully on her ass. Not once, but three times and with the last one leaving a full hand print. "Maybe I need to control you a little better. Make sure you don't turn into a little slut fucking everyone that walks, but only sleep with people I approve?"

"What if I fuck someone not approved?"

"There would be a range of consequences?"

"Like what?" Amber snapped back sarcastically.

"Well, that would be up to me. It might involve a spanking, a chastity belt or other types of punishment. Something to help curb your appetite for gratuitous sex, unless I called for such services. Do you understand?"

"I don't think you'd follow through with it?"

"Spread your fucking legs, now!" Reef commanded.

With pure surprise, Amber jumped then complied with his request.

"Wider!" Amber inched her feet further apart so that they were separated by at least two feet. Reef parted her pink lips with one hand and roughly pushed three fingers deep into her sex.

"Uoughhh," Amber sighed out. Reef pistoned his fingers in and out several times before withdrawing them abruptly to deliver a swift swat to her exposed clit. "Ouchhhh!" This technique was repeated three times but on the last penetration of her vagina he shoved four fingers up into her, drew then partially out and added his thumb to the consortium. Slowly, with a steady forced, he managed to force his fist up into her pussy.

"Ohhh ... fuck. Reef, that's too much. I feel like I'm going to rip in half."

"This is not for your pleasure. Remember you questioned whether or not I could come up with a follow through on your punishments." With his other hand, he forced two fingers into her perfect derriere, then withdrew his fist and let loose with another hard slap of her clit while his fingers rapidly pummeled her ass.

"Fuckkk!" Amber sang out with the last slap.

"You like this don't you?"

"Shit, I don't know."

"Do you think you can refrain your pussy from fucking everyone that walks by unless I tell you to screw them?"

"Yessss. Of course. Oh god, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't be fucking so many people in one day."

"Sometime a slut has to breath. Tonight, I want you to fuck every person in this house until they can't stay awake. You understand?"

"Yes."

"When you talk to me, turn around, face me and look me in the eye." Promptly, Amber spun around and repeated that she understood her orders. "Fuck, look at you. Nipples hard as rocks. You like my control and tonight's order."

"Yesss. I came again. I'm drunk. Ohh god this is crazy and so .. ohh shit. I can't believe what I'm feeling."

"Suck my dick." Without a response, Amber squatted down and sucked Reef's cock completely into her mouth. Reef let her suck on it for a minute before pulling her up. "Stand up, I want to kiss you now."

Amber quickly rose up, put her arms around Reef and brought her lips towards his before he stopped her. "Stop. I don't want to kiss you with the taste or smell of dick in your mouth. Understand?"

"Yes," Amber meekly answered. Reef stuffed two of his fingers into her, pulled them free and put them in her mouth. Dutifully, Amber sucked on them. Reef repeated the process then told Amber, "Now you do it," as he guided her hand down to her sex. After the fifth dip, Reef grabbed Amber's head and pulled her towards him. They enjoyed a long kiss during which Reef's tongue swirled all about Amber's mouth.

When the couple parted, Reef spoke up. "Go tend to your task. Enjoy yourself. After tonight it will only be with my permission or else there will be severe consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes master. I will take great pleasure in doing as you please." Reef exited the shower with Amber right behind him. He grabbed a towel and used it to wipe her dry then did the same.