Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go now, you won't need any clothes. And Amber, remember, every morning you are to fuck me as you've been doing. Understand?"

"Yes. Yes, I fully understand," Amber sang back with a smile. She then left him alone.

When Reef returned to the living room area, he learned that Anna and Sunshine had departed. Rico was sleeping deeply on the sofa, while Renee and Amber were curling together snuggling and teasing one another's sex. Foxy and Jenna hadn't been seen since Reef last peeked in on them. He correctly assumed they were fast asleep. As he watched the women partake in their pleasures he wondered if the drug would grant him one last round. The S&M play had stirred him up. Another fucking intrigued him, but his cock felt as asleep as Rico's snores.

He watched Amber expertly use his tongue to whip up Renee into a frenzy. She had certainly opened up and Reef thought another go with her would certainly be fun. Actually, he was hoping maybe they'd be able to have fun with them on a regular basis. He became lost in his thoughts about where and how he'd like to play with Renee when he heard a soft knock on the door.