Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 16

Story Info
Reef's Surf Buddies Take a Walk on the Wild Side.
11.2k words
4.84
10.4k
4
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second loud knock on the door prompted Reef to quickly grab a robe from the bedroom and return to open the door. Before him stood Matt, Mooncusser and a young lady.

"Hey guys. Kinda late. What's up?"

"Yo dude. Sorry man. Mooncusser's cousin showed up. She just flew in with a group of girls from her school in Hawaii. The college freshmen cheerleaders go to a camp here for fall training and she flew in few days early, with my Auntie, to hang. There staying at my parents. So, we were wondering if you might have an extra board we could use for a bit. Hit up Rico, but he's gone. Not even answering his cell or anything."

"Yeah, not a problem. It's just, well, we were having a dinner party and a few quests are still hanging out."

"Ohh, sorry man. We can come back later," Matt spat out.

"No, no—really its cool. Come in man."

The three walked in and huddled in the kitchen. Luckily this position blocked their view of the living room. "Would you like a brew or something? Hold on a minute. Let me flip the album. Don't want to ruin the needle. That shit is expensive," Reef advised on the spot as he casually, in a rapid way, walked to the living room and put on a loop of preprogrammed tunes. Amber and Renee continued to enjoy themselves which prompted Reef to think about a possible last go if his company departed soon.

He returned to the kitchen and handed out beers to all three, but Mooncusser's cousin refused. "Thanks, I'm not legal yet. Two more months. Don't want to get anyone in trouble. Oh, and aloha. Sorry. Came across as quite the prude with that opening. Hi, I'm Kikii."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Reef. How much you weigh?"

"What?"

"Sorry. Just want to make sure we get you the best board. I'm assuming you've surfed a touch."

"Since she was three," Mooncusser added in with a proud smile.

"One hundred and ten pounds," Kikii answered shyly. Reef had to admit Moon's cousin was a cutie. Slight build, sizeable breasts for her frame, a cute athletic butt and an amazing flirty smile that accented her dark olive skin and Polynesian features.

"I got something that might work. Hold on a second." Reef headed downstairs and returned a few minutes later with a short black board containing a wooden diagonal strip across its back third. "This is a sweet Woodie. The black marlin. Its only 5'5" but it's great for shredding in the small to medium waves we got spinning in."

"Are you sure? You don't even know me?"

"I do. You're Moon's cousin. What else do I need to know?"

"Thank you," Kikii responded as she gave Reef a big hug. Just as she was thanking him, in walked Amber, completely naked. Renee was a few feet behind her but turned around rapidly when she saw the boys.

"Oh shit. I didn't know we had company. Let me grab a robe," Amber spat out as she turned red and retreated from the kitchen.

Once back in the bedroom Renee let her know the two boys were customers and she did not want them knowing she was into these types of activities given their shop thrived on its cool surf reputation. Amber suggested she rouse Rico and the two depart from the downstairs patio. Amber quietly woke Rico, while Renee dressed. A few minutes later and they had made a successful escape.

Amber returned to the kitchen wearing a silk robe that was unable to conceal her firm nipples. "Hi, I'm Amber. We met earlier right?"

"Yeah." Moon replied as he miserably failed at trying to keep his eyes off her breasts. "And this is my cousin Kikii. We stopped in to see if we could borrow a board for her to use. She's visiting from the island."

"That's a beautiful board. I hope someday I'm skilled enough to ride it. I bet you'll look amazing on it."

"Well first I have to see if I can get up and then ride it," Kikii replied.

"Would you guys like some food? We've a ton of left-overs. Had some friends over and then Reef and I were giving each other a massage."

"Sounds nice," Matt answered. "I mean the food. I'm starving. And probably the massage too," he sloppily added in at the end. Amber led the group into the kitchen and forgot that a couple of toys remained scattered about. She handed out paper plates and utensils, then indicated they should dig in.

After dishing up Moon took a seat in one of the recliners and let out a giant "Whoaa" when he saw the bag of marijuana sitting on the coffee table. "Would it be rude to ask if I could roll us up a doobie? I've been dry for a spell and, like a hit, sounds so perfect."

Amber let out a laugh and tossed him some rolling papers from a drawer. "I'm in," she added. Moon rolled up a fattie and sparked it up when Amber handed him a lighter. Matt also partook in the festival, as did Amber. Reef was surprised when Kikii also had a few puffs. He took one and called it good.

Five minutes later, the group sported red eyes and were all lightly laughing. Moon rolled up another joint and the group, sans Reef, enjoyed pulling hits off it. "Shit, this shit is strong," Moon advised with a chuckle.

"No shit," Kikii laughed.

"I can't help but ask, but what kind of massage were you two giving each other? Looks like some toys might have been involved," Matt inquired. This prompted a round of giggles from Moon and his cousin.

"A blessed sensual massage," Amber answered. "Here, I'll give a little lesson that when you later use on someone special you will recognize you owe me big time." She took a seat on the sofa and carefully pulled her robe down to expose just her shoulders.

"What do you mean by sensual?" Kikii asked.

"Very light. Just so one's fingertips are barely touching the receiver's skin. It turns an ordinary massage into a voluptuous experience. Come on you two gentlemen. I can't sit here forever."

Moon and Matt walked over and simply stared at Amber. "Look alive boys. Each of you will be assigned a shoulder. Start by rubbing the back of my neck, a few inches up into my hairline and slowly come down. When you get to my shoulders, transition to very light touches, so you are just barely touching my skin and sometimes skip around. Do my neck, shoulder, shoulder blade and my pecks. Sound good?"

"Sure," Matt and Moon answered in unison.

The boys started their work while Amber sat calmly with her eyes closed. As they massaged away, Kikii whispered a few inquiries to Reef. "Is that actually as nice as it sounds?"

"I think so. It always seems to fire her up."

"What do you mind by that?"

"Well, this is a bit awkward, but makes her desire further contact."

"Like--want the massage to go on longer?"

"Something like that."

"Would you mind showing me how?"

"Sure. But it's a little difficult giving a massage through a sweatshirt."

"No problem," Kikii advised as she pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal a tube-top that complimented her white velour shorts.

Reef had Kikii relocate to the overstuffed chair so that he could stand behind her and rub her exposed shoulders. He started as Amber had directed but took his time. Once the massage started, Kikii bent her head downwards and closed her eyes. Several minutes were spent just on her neck and lower scalp before Reef moved down to her shoulders.

While trying to trace his fingers across Kikii's clavicle, Reef looked up and was surprised. The two boys continued to rub Amber's back, however, her robe had apparently loosened and fallen downwards. Her back and front were now completely exposed. As Reef watched, Matt and Moon's fingers crept closer and closer to Amber's firm breasts. He pulled his hands back and focused on Kikii's neck.

"Oh, that feels good," Kikii whispered as she leaned her head backwards into Reef's hands. At this time, she obviously opened her eyes. "Ohh shittt!" she softly uttered while grabbing and freezing Reef's hands. Before her, Matt and Moon were now each using one hand to lightly massage Amber's exposed breasts.

Abruptly, Kikii stood up and retreated to the kitchen. Reef followed directly behind her. She went up to the far kitchen counter and leaned up against it, "That is so weird. Like odd. Maybe I'm just too high. Aren't you like totally pissed off? They're touching your girlfriend."

"Yeah, I saw. We have a deal. Certain days we get to have a bit of wild fun. We are both adults and agreed to it. It is her body. Probably a lot for you to consider for someone that's not quite 21."

"Wait. Aren't you jealous at all?"

"Not really. Sometimes its enjoyable to watch her have fun."

"Are you one of those freaks that gets off on watching others do their wife or girlfriend?"

"No. Well maybe. But that would make her one too. It is erotic."

"This shit is freaking me out. I need another hit. Would you mind taking care of that. I don't really want to go back in there."

"I can. If you are freaking out and totally uncomfortable, we can go hang out at a coffee shop down the road a bit," Reef suggested.

"No. I'll calm down. Just give me a second. And a hit would be nice."

"Ok." Reef rolled doobie at the table and was able to see that the rub session was progressing. Amber's robe was completely off. The boys were now seated next to her and freely rubbing her body all over, including her breasts, lips, inner thighs and moist slit. She had opened her thighs widely with one leg sitting on each of their laps. When Reef turned to walk back to the kitchen, Amber gave him a devilish smile as she slowly moved one hand each to the boys' crotches.

Reef returned to the kitchen and handed Kikii the joint and a lighter. She took a hit and passed it back. Reef did the same and passed on any more. Kikii smoked about half of the joint before putting it out and setting it on the countertop. "I guess if you both are honest and into it its actual pretty sick. I couldn't do that right away, if I even had a boyfriend, but it'd be fun to try some stuff. Just not way crazy at first. Yeah."

"It's good to go slow on anything in life that you're not too sure about."

"Do you think it would be weird if I watched. I'm a little curious."

"They started right in front of us. Probably thought they were putting on a show. Can't say they'd have any reason to be upset." With Reef's words of encouragement, Kikii tiptoed past the portion of the kitchen blocked off from the living room and peered away. After a minute, Reef walked over and joined her. In front of them, Amber remained sitting on the sofa, while Matt was standing over her and feeding his penis into her mouth. Moon was down on his knees, still fully clothed, and feasting away on one swollen clam.

The two watched the progress slowly go forward. As they watched, Reef could see Kikii's chest heaving back and forth while her nipples grew firm. At some point, she grabbed one of Reef's hands and pulled it into her. "Would you mind rubbing my neck some more?"

"Sure," Reef responded as he moved behind her and started to feather her hairline and slowly move his hands lower. Kikii pressed back against him so just the curve of her bottom caressed his package. The movement also forced him to transition his hands to the front part of her chest. He rubbed her outer shoulders, biceps and the upper portion of Kikii's chest. As the massage progressed, Kikii's breathing became heavier.

In front of them, Amber was now kneeling on the sofa. Moon was standing before her allowing Amber to slob on his knob as Matt stood behind her. Matt's pants were off, along with his shirt, as he feed his swollen member into Amber's gash.

"You could rub these too," Kikii advised Reef as she pulled down her tube-top to expose her ripe full breasts.

"Are you sure?" Reef cautiously inquired.

"Mmm-hmm," Kikii sighed back. Reef cupped the two melons, felt their weight and feel before drawing circles around her extended nipples. Once again, he noticed Kikii's breathing increase. At the same time, she started to press her plump bottom into Reef's hip area. He knew she could feel his arousal.

Reef spent plenty of time on the young lady's tits that were too firm to be true. Before them, Matt and Moon switched places so that Kikii had an opportunity to observe both their swollen penises and listen to Amber's growing sighs of pleasure. Leisurely, he lowered his right hand down across her six-pack abs and continued to head south. His fingers remained outside Kikii's shorts, and when he pressed them against her mound, she reacted by jutting her hips forward.

"Ummhhhh," she sighed.

The sound of pleasure encouraged Reef to glide his fingers further downwards until they were pressed between her lips. Her velour shorts were now pressed inwards as Reef sought to caress her clit and also penetrate her tiny snatch with just the tip of his finger.

Abruptly, Kikii reached down and firmly grasped Reef's hand. "No, I shouldn't." Then on her own she started to stroke his clasped fingers up and down against her sweet button. "Ummhhh ... so good feeling. Look at them."

Moon was now laying on the floor, with Amber straddling him as she bopped up and down while trying to orally satisfy Matt at the same time.

"I've never been with two people. Ha, I've only been with two people my entire life." Reef freed his hand from Kikii's grip, pulled it upwards and pressed it down against her silky flesh and beneath her shorts. When his digits parted her pussy lips, he was surprised by her level of moisture. "Um-ohhh fuck." She took Reef's other hand and guided it back to her breasts.

"Is this ok?"

"Yes. Can I touch you?"

"Any time you like." With those words out, Kikii reached behind her, slid her hand down Reef's shorts and started to play with his raging hard cock. As she stroked his manhood, Reef glided his other hand down her body, under her shorts and started to fondle her full-moon like ass. A moment later, he stopped his play temporarily, to use his hands to pull down her shorts and remove her tank top leaving her completely nude.

Kikii turned around to face Reef and tentatively brought her lips to his. Initially, just pressing her lips to his. Gradually, her lips parted as Reef's tongue started to tango with her tongue. As the kiss grew in intensity, Kikii started to firmly press her hips against his. When the couple parted for air, she moaned out softly, "I'm so horny." With the words out, she again pressed her mouth to his but this time with open lips. Their hands explored each other's bodies until Kikii turned around to watch the other three frolicking together.

As Reef and she watched, their fingers continued to play with the others anatomy. Deep sighs were coming from Kikii's mouth. Ultimately, she turned to Reef and advised, "I want you to do me." She took his hand and guided him back to the living room.

Amber was rearranging the boys so that Moon was laying on the floor, she then squatted over him so that her quim consumed his manhood, leaned her face down to his and directed Matt to stand behind her. Amber reached behind and pulled her cheeks apart, "I want you both at once."

Reef laid Kikii down on a piano bench that was turned so Kikii's head was close to Amber's shoulders. Kikii positioned her legs in a V and reached out for Reef's shaft. "It may not fit. Only had one inside before," she stated with a touch of embarrassment.

"I though you said you had two people?"

"I did. The other was a woman," Kikii whispered back.

"I'll go slow. If I need to stop, just let me know." He parted Kikii's lips and brought the head of his glans to her opening. The juices flowing from her sex were plenty. With a little bit of pressure, he pushed the head of his cock into her.

"Mm-ohhh. It feels good. She's getting it in both holes. That's wild."

Reef pushed his dick in her tight slit another two inches and held still. He couldn't believe how tight she was, but also recognized she was only one cock away from being a virgin.

"Keep going slow but push in more. I want to feel you all the way inside me."

"You're so tight."

"And you feel so big. I want to watch you put it in me and at the same time watch them. It's crazy watching other people have sex."

"Uhmmm," Reef grunted as he sank the last bit of his cock into Kikii's tight love box. "It is a turn-on. We can move right next to them if you like."

"Maybe in a bit. Fuck me for a while. Will you cum right away?"

"Probably not. This isn't my first pony ride today."

"You had sex earlier?"

"Yes." Reef was now able to slide his shaft back and forth with relative ease causing his lover to start audibly moaning out.

"Uhnm—ohhhh. That's such a turn on. I can't even say why. Fuck me like you fucked your girlfriend."

"Well see," Reef answered. He'd love to pop her rear cherry. However, he realized it might be a bit much for one night. Instead, he started to slam his hips firmly against hers while at the same time squeezing her large tits and pinching her nipples. Kikii responded by wrapping her legs around Reef's waist and locking her lips onto his.

It wasn't much longer before Kikii wasn't able to kiss. A series of "Ohh fuck, ohh fuck, oh fuckkk," bubbled up from her mouth as each of Reef's thrusts generated another "oh fuck." He placed his hands on her shoulders to pull her downwards so he could drive deeper into her sex.

A few feet away, the boys were adjusting to their dual fucking of Amber. They took turns alternating thrusts, sending Amber into a frenzy. Her pussy and ass were unbelievably sore, but she wanted to feel the two youngsters completely drain themselves in her. As they screwed her, she pulled on her own nipples while watching Reef slowly screw the young Hawaiian. Before the night was over, she was determined to lick the young ladies' snatch.

Kikii's moans grew louder. Prompting Amber to let loose her own wanton vocalizations. "Fuck me harder boys. Pound me. Ohh fuckkkk, yeahhh. Harder. Fuck me so hard we remember it, ohhh fuckk yesss yesssssss, the rest of our, ouhhhhh, livvessssss." She felt haunted by the wanton desires that swept in and took over her body. Unsure. Shocked. Yet, the desires originating from her sexual neurons kept screaming for more and more.

"Ohh fuck, fuckkk," Kikii hollered out. She no longer cared that her cousin and his friend were seeing her naked or having uninhibited sex. Their heavy breaths and occasional grunts of pleasure were stirring her desires. "Fuck me like you fucked her," she yelped out. Seeing Amber handle both cocks made her jealous. When Reef stuffed her full and drove his thumb up her rear, she let out a howl. "Fuckkkk meeee, ohhh shit, shitttt, I'm cummiinggg." She'd never experienced such an intense orgasm while with another partner.

Reef slowed down his thrusts to allow for Kikii to recover. In front of him, he could tell the two young men were getting close. After a short break, he pulled his penis free of the young vixen and guided his mouth down to her firm tits and hardened nipples.

"What are you doing?" Kikii asked. Reef didn't answer but instead kissed his way down to her sex. Once his lips were between her lips, he slowly sampled her. Exploring each of her swollen outer and inner lips, sucking on them, licking and nibbling then diving his tongue up into her as far as possible before he started to tease her stiff elongated clit. He used her lips to flub all around her sacred spot before sucking her button into his mouth and humming a magical melody.

Kikii initially was hesitant of Reef's exploration of her pussy so shortly after she'd cum but the more he explored the quickly her thoughts changed. When his humming started, she had ahold of two tight fists of his hair as she pummeled his face with loin. The attention was too much causing Kikii to forcefully cum hard again.

Her eruption caused Matt to launch off too. Just beforehand his eyes traversed back and forth from the dual fucking of Amber to Reef's eating out of the young Kikii. It quickly proved to be too much as he came forcefully in Amber's rear.