Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that something you want to try? Satisfying multiple guys at the same time?"

"Yesss ... especially after tonight. Faster now. Ohhh ... yeah. I wish your prick was hard and ramming me."

"I could try to find something. Hold on." Moon walked over to the cooking area and rummaged around for a bit. Moments later he returned with an English cucumber. "I cut the tip off, scrubbed the outside so its smooth and put some butter on it. Want to try it?"

"Sure. Rub my special area too and tell me some of your fantasies while you use it on me."

The dialog Kikii's mother overheard caused a wave of memories to crash over her. Not too long ago, she'd was beyond sexually adventurous. She and her husband were swingers who enjoyed a full variety of sex parties. From small gangbangs to the two of them picking up woman at bars, seducing them and then enjoying a robust threesome. She'd once pleasured four men at once, attended numerous swinger parties and had even allowed her husband to blindfold her as a host of people made love to her body. Then he passed. Cancer. Three years ago. Ever since, anytime she felt a spark of desire, it rekindled memories of her one true love and she couldn't proceed.

Watching them, the flame of her sexual desire candle was relit. She wanted to be penetrated, to kiss, orgasms to snake through her body and to re-experience the pleasure of pleasing another. Her fingers were dancing in and out of her slit, but she wanted more. Cautiously, she backed away from the door and almost closed it, leaving it open just a crack so she could hear them.

She tiptoed to the restroom and retrieved a bottle of female shaving cream that had a rounded cap. It had often reminded her of a large penis. Once back in bed, she spread her thighs and leisurely pushed it into her womb. The can was cold but warmed as she started to glide it in and out of her hole.

In the main room, Kikii managed to take two-thirds of the cucumber inside her before letting Moon know she couldn't handle any more. As he started to drive the vegetable in and out of her, Moon disclosed a few of his fantasies. "I've always wanted to do two chics at once."

"Would you screw both of them or just one?"

"Both."

"Would you want them to kiss each other and play together?"

"Yesss."

"God. You telling me that and screwing me or whatever you're doing is getting me hot again. There's a blond cheerleader on our team. She tells everyone she is a virgin and just sleeps with girls. Go faster. Yesss ... oh that is so good. Is your cock hard at all?"

"No. Maybe in a few hours. It'll be raging hard early in the morning."

"So, I want to tell her that she can have me but only if you get a piece of her. Would you like that?"

"Is she hot?"

"Super. Guys are always speechless around her."

"Yeah, I'd give it a try."

"What would you do if she were naked and kneeling between my legs eating me out right now?"

"If she was cool with it, then I'd probably do her nice and slow doggy style."

"Would you do me too, right in front of her?"

"Yeah."

"And then feed her your pussy coated cock right after fucking me?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Ohh shittt that'd be hot. Push it in a little deeper. Ohhh fuckkk ... I'm going to make it happen. You could cum in my pussy and I'd have her lick me clean. Would that turn you on?"

"Yesss ... shit it would probably make me hard again and I'd have to fuck both of you while you laid on top of her I'd take turns filling your pussies."

"Ohhhh ... fuckkk. I'm going to cummmmmm. Ohhhh Shitttttt!" Kikii screamed.

In the bedroom, her mother overheard their sex talk and was whipping herself towards her own orgasm with the shaving can almost completely buried in her snatch. The combination of the young lovers talks, moans and reliving a few of her memories sent her over the edge just moments after her daughter's orgasm.

Kikii rolled off the couch and stood up. "That was fun. I can't believe it's almost 2 a.m. We should probably get some sleep, so we aren't wiped out tomorrow. Just in case there's anything we want to do. Why don't you sleep on the pull-out? Maybe I'll sneak out and investigate your morning thunder."

"Ok."

"Thanks cuz. You may have unleashed a monster. Be careful or something might fall off from overuse," Kikii stated as she walked away after pulling her night outfit back on. Upon entering the bedroom, she was surprised the door was a jar. Her concern grew when she noticed her mother was awake and it smelt like sex in the room, but she assumed the smell emanated from her own body. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I had a bit of a coughing episode. I'm better now."

"I was up visiting with Moon. Hope our laughing didn't wake you up. I'm going to rinse off quickly and sleep a deep sleep. Good night Mom." Kikii was convinced her mother surely heard their sex talk. But she didn't say anything, so maybe she accepted it was all just laughter and jokes.

The day had been long for her, and after the shower, she climbed into her bed and was fast asleep.

Her mother didn't sleep a deep sleep. She was restless and her mind was racing. After tonight she was determined to revive her sex life and not just with the occasional romp. She also realized that her daughter not only looked just like her but had exhibited some of the same sexual desires. It wasn't a bad thing, just something she hadn't contemplated before. The one item that concerned her the most was Moon. Not the fact that they were now fuck friends, she wasn't a hypocrite, rather she was worried how Moon's parents would react if they found out. She would speak to him in private.

Four hours later, Kikii's mother was awakened by the sound of a flushing toilet. There was a small half-bath off the main room. She correctly assumed Moon was relieving himself. Quietly, she put on a robe and tip-toed out to the main room.

Walking slowly in the pitch dark, she located the pull-out by feel and went to the side. After locating Moon's shoulder she gently shook it.

"About time. It gets crazy hard early in the morning every day. Makes me think of things I want to do to you." He located one of her thighs and pushed his hand up until it was pressed against her pussy. Swiftly, he pushed one and then a second finger up into her as he used his thumb to tease her cliterous.

"Feel how hard it is," Moon whispered. He took her hand and guided it down to his shaft. Automatically, she started to move her hand up and down. She knew she should stop but as his fingers worked in and out of her she lost her will. "Suck on it. I want to feel it in your warm mouth before we do it."

Obediently, Moon's Auntie bent over and took his sheath into her mouth. It had been years since she'd given anyone a blowjob, but it was much like riding a bicycle. In her bent over position, Moon pulled her robe off leaving her naked and used his free hand to pinch and pull at her large breasts and hardened nipples.

"Shit, you learn quick. If you don't stop, I'm going to cum. Ride on top of me please." Silently, she did as he asked. Straddling his mid-section then lowering herself down until full penetration was achieved. She rose up and down, and with each downward stroke she'd grind her special area into Moon's pelvic bone while at the same time rapidly tightening and relaxing her Kegel muscles. "Ohh man, that's wild. I can feel you squeezing my cock with your pussy. I won't last long with you doing that."

The notion of so easily getting her nephew off sent a jolt through her. She squeezed her inner muscles even tighter, while using one hand to fondle his testicles as he held onto her hips and thrust up forcefully.

"Fuckkk fuckkkkk fuckkkkkk, I'm cumming," Moon hissed out trying to keep calm as ribbons of semen spilled forth from his cock. After he came, she kept on riding. Moon expected his penis would wilt and slip out, but her periodic squeezing of her pelvic muscles kept him hard. It seemed like a miracle to him. As her riding continue, he could hear the excitement in her breathing. Slowly, he began to thrust back too.

A few minutes later, he grabbed her by the waist and rolled her over onto her back. Then he grabbed her legs and pressed them up high, so he had full access to her opening. The sun was on its way up, and as they screwed; the room lightened a touch. Moon was plowing forcefully into her. With each thrust trying to ram his rod as far up into her as possible.

"God, I love your pussy. Especially in the mornings. Do you like fucking early like this?"

"Yesss, ohhhh, soo good, oh my, sooo good."

"Auntie???" Moon exclaimed as his thrusting suddenly came to an abrupt halt.

For a half a minute, the two bodies froze. Moon's manhood remained buried in his Aunt's vagina as shock flooded his brand. Alas, Auntie spoke up.

"I saw you two last night and heard the things you said. My plan was to talk with you while Kikii remained asleep. Not judge, but just to say you should be quiet and careful. The front windows are open. I could hear you and was worried so could your parents. They would not approve of you being with Kikii."

Moon had long thought his Aunt was beautiful and attractive. He recalled being a young teenager and overhearing she and her husband having loud playful sex. At the time, he listened and masturbated to their noise.

"I didn't know," Moon stuttered.

"I should have said something. My plan was to rouse you and talk, but then you touched me there. It's been years. Nothing since he passed. And after listening to you last night, combined with the feelings from your fingers, I ... I just lost my mind."

"You look so much like Kikii," Moon answered as he pressed his hips forward. Auntie responded by wrapping her legs around his back and squeezing them to draw him in deeper. "I can't believe this is happening," Moon added as his hips started to move back and forth. "Do you want me to stop?"

"Heaven's no. It feels delightful. I'm done mourning and feeling sad for myself. I believe it's high time for me to get back to fucking rampantly."

"I should have known something was up. You blew me so well and that thing you do with your pussy muscles is amazing."

"This?" Auntie asked as she squeezed his shaft forcefully.

"Ohh fuck yeah," Moon replied as he increased the pace that he was slamming into her slit. "That's like heavenly. Maybe you could teach me some skills, based on your experience?"

"Like how best to fuck my daughter?"

"No, no, not like that," Moon replied as his hips came to an abrupt stop.

"I'm joking. First tip, don't stop mid-stroke. I'm getting close and need you to go slow, hard and deep. When I stop talking it's time to rub my clit. I was close before we stopped."

"No problem. Me too." Moon started to fuck her as she requested. By the sound of her vocalizations he could tell she was getting close.

"Did you and Kikii's father have a good sex life?"

"Yesss. Go a little faster now and hard. We fucked all the time. Believe it or not we were swingers. Sometimes he had me fuck his friends and vice-versa."

"We you ever with other women?"

"Of course. I'd let them eat me out, while he'd fuck them. Then we'd switch places."

"Ohhh fuckkk. That's wild."

"We did a few wilder things. I decided I want to return to that lifestyle. It is enchanting and so pleasurable. Right there, yesss ohhhh yesssssss. So close." Auntie raised her head up and tenderly bit on Moon's shoulder. He recalled what she'd said so inched back a bit so he could rub her clit.

"Uhmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, yesssssssssssss," she sighed as a powerful orgasm swept through her body. Without a moment's thought, Moon dug his hands underneath her ass, grabbed a handful and started to fuck her as hard and fast as possible. When he came, he was silent. Instead his focus was on pulling her ass up so he could unload deep deep within her. After unloading, he rolled off and laid beside her.

"Wow, the last 24 hours sure have been trippy."

"Was last night the first time Kikii and you did anything?"

"Yeah. Never even kissed. But I'll be honest I thought about sex with her."

"Many people think about sex with many people. It doesn't mean anything. Having sex with people means something but it can mean many things. Don't be confused."

"Have you been to swinger clubs?"

"Yes. Several. For the most part, they are fun. I'm going to join a couple when I get home. It is a good way to meet friends. Friends that you can also fuck."

"Maybe. If you like. You could take me to one," Moon suggested.

"Ha. It would be my pleasure. You'd be in high demand." She reached down and grabbed Moon's flaccid penis. "This would need some assistance as you'd be expected to satisfy several. I'd take you as my boy toy."

"I'm in."

"Patience, my young stud. No one must know of this. Understand?"

"Yes. I don't want any one we know to know."

"Especially, not your parents or Kikii."

"Do you want me to stop sleeping with her?"

"I didn't state that. Who you have sex with is your choice, just be careful." Absentmindedly, Auntie had reached down and started to stroke his cock.

"Why are my parents so uptight about, not just sex, but everything?"

"Your Mom wasn't always that way. I met Kikii's Dad through my cousin. He and I also slept together, and I think he may have slept with your Mom. My cousin and future husband were roommates. One night we all were buzzed and had a romp together. That started several romps and eventually marriage, but we never forgot what brought us together or the pure pleasure of playful sex."

"So, you've slept with two guys several times?"

"Yes. And with two girls." Auntie continued to softly fondle Moon and she could feel blood flowing into his shaft. "Does that excite you?"

"Yeah. It's pretty hot. You could probably teach me lots."

"Maybe." She then slid down and took his member into her mouth once again. Five minutes later, Moon was raging hard and pumping his gland down Auntie's throat. She pulled her mouth away from his unit and moved upwards to whisper into his ear. "I'll teach you things but everything we do has to be secret. From Kikii, your friends, your enemies, your parents, your professors and all your social media contacts. Do you understand?"

"Yesss," Moon hissed as he forcefully grabbed Auntie's ass and pulled her downwards while at the same time stabbing his prick upwards.

His licentiousness was unanticipated and as his cock fully penetrated Auntie's super moist pussy she let out a loud moan. "Ohh God Yesss!"

"You like to fuck don't you. I do too," Moon clamored as his hips fired off. Auntie let him have his way with her for a minute before pulling away.

"I love to fuck, but morning thunder better have some thunder left. Save this for someone else. The sun is up."

"Shit, you heard that?"

"I heard everything and watched a fair bit. Watching you forced me to pleasure myself with a can of shaving cream."

"Holy shit. I'd love to watch that." Spontaneously, Moon reached out with his arm and wrapped it around Auntie's neck forcing her face to press up against his. Immediately, he plastered her lips to his. She responded by opening her mouth and accepting his tongue. Their kiss continued on and as it did Moon redirected Auntie's body until she was again pressed directly against him.

His hands fondled her breasts, now recognizing they were much softer than her daughter's firm beast but of the same size. Then he took her leg and pulled it until she was straddling him. With little resistance, he pulled down on her hips until he was again deep inside and started to fuck her anew.

"Ohhhh ... you feel so good and big. Do you like fucking Auntie?"

"Yesss. I've never gone three times in a row. Don't leave."

"Your cock feels magnificent."

"You want me to keep fucking you don't you. Over and over and over?"

"Don't say that ... just a little more. Aughhh ... yesss. We have to stop. Your parent's kitchen light just came on."

"What?" Moon asked as he looked out the open windows. Swiftly, Auntie slid off him.

She gave him a peck on the check and whispered, "Get ready morning thunder, your services are in demand." Quietly, she tiptoed back into the bedroom after grabbing her robe. Silently, she laid back down as her mind replayed what had just transpired. It was probably good her stay was for only a week as she anticipated Moon and her would romp several more times before her departure. She was almost asleep when she heard the buzzing of an alarm set to vibrate only. The daylight outside lightened the room. After the buzzing, she watched Kikii rise up naked and walk out to the main room.

When Auntie left, Moon laid on the bed slowly stroking his shaft. The temptation was strong to enter the bedroom and do both of them at once, but he could never do such, except in his imagination. When Kikii walked out, he smiled broadly, at her presence and naked body.

"Do you have something for me?" Kikii whispered to Moon as she approached.

"Indeed," Moon responded as he pushed back the blankets to expose his raging hard-on. Kikii didn't say a word, but instead climbed up on top of him and sank his shaft deep inside. Gradually, she started to bounce up and down.

"This feels so good. I think I missed out on some fun times. That's going to change. Squeeze my tits hard while we fuck. Did you think about screwing me after I left? All I could think about was sex and even had some crazy dreams."

"Yes. You feel so good and tight." He didn't confess that his dreams had evolved to fucking not just her but taking both her and her mother at the same time.

"I'm going to be riding you as much as possible the next few days. I hope you know that."

"You just keep your pussy wet and available."

"Ohhh ... its already on its way. Should we do more stuff with Reef and your friends?"

"I'm down. Lean back so I can watch my dick slid in your pussy and play with my balls." Kikii willingly complied. The simple change in position also gave Moon the opportunity to rub her clit.

"Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohhhhh ... so close. What do you want me to do with your friends?"

"Tease them. Accidentally, let them see you naked. And maybe fuck a few. Would you like that?"

"God yessss. Shove it in harder."

"You want it hard and deep?"

"Yess ohh yesss." Moon knocked Kikii off of him and positioned her in the middle of the bed on her back. He grabbed her ankles, raised them up and pushed them above her head. Next, he stood over her, his legs straddling her bum and pointed his cock downwards and drove it deep into his cousin's snatch. He kept her legs in place and used his thigh muscles to pile drive his dick in and out, using the weight of his body to sink his cockhead to previously untouched spots.

"Like this?"

"Ohh fuck. Ohh fucckkkk. Shit ... it's too much but don't stop. Fuckkk!" Kikii hollered. Sweat was dripping off Moon's forehead and onto Kikii's breasts. When he glanced up Auntie was again standing in the door way, completely naked as her hands feverishly rubbed her pussy. Moon started to completely withdraw his cock, hold above Kikii's pink opening for a few seconds, before slamming it back into her. He knew both women had a clear view of his cock.

"Ohh fuckk ... so intense. Fuckkk. What do you ... ouhhouhhh ... want me to do with Reef and his friends?"

"You really want to fuck a lot, don't you?"

"Oh yesssss ... ohhh. Pull hard on my nipples. Make it ... ohhh yea yea yeahhhh ... hurt a little."

"I know Reef will want to bang you a few more times. I'd like you to eat out his girlfriend and maybe some of her other friends. And while you do that we'll be fucking you and the other girls. Like a wild orgy and you're just getting fucked over and over. That's what you want right?"

"Ohhh ... fuckkkk. Yesssss. I'm fucckkkinnngggg cummminnngggg!!!" Kikii screamed.