Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, he pulled out, and with a slight hint of reddish embarrassment asked Reef if he could clean up in the restroom.

"Sure. It's over there," Reef pointed as he casually moved back between Kikii's thighs. "There are extra towels under the sink if you want to rinse off," he added at the end as he pressed the head of his cock back into Kikii's aloha flower.

Kikii pressed her hand up against Reef's pelvis to halt his progress. "Could we move next to them?" she shyly asked.

"Sure. I'll put some more cushions down. It'll be like one big mattress." Reef grabbed a few more cushions and placed them adjacent to the one's Amber and her lover were using.

"Are you joining us?" Amber asked.

"I just wanted a better view," Kikii replied. Nervously, she flashed a smile at her cousin before quickly looking away.

"It is fun to watch others having sex. It can really crank up the flames," Amber advised. "Let's move around so you're doing me doggie style," she instructed her young lover.

When the couples resumed their love making, Amber's face was pressed down on the cushion next to Kikii's midsection, while Kikii was on her back. The position gave her an up-close view of her cousin's cock sliding in and out of Amber's rear.

Reef knelt between Kikii's thighs and pierced her young vagina. As the couples copulated, Amber extended her arm to massage Kikii's plump breasts. Once Kikii accepted Amber twisting and pulling on her nipples, her digits crept lower until they were softly rubbing Kikii's sweet spot causing her to wickedly moan out. She closed her eyes and danced with the magical feelings.

Moon couldn't believe the events that had unfolded before his eyes. Stuff that he'd never fantasized about. And now here he was taking Reef's girlfriend from behind, while his younger hot cousin laid naked next to him having sex with Reef. He wanted the experience to last a life time, yet his testicles were indicating his life would soon be over.

While plowing into Amber's rear, he fondled her tits and then went out on a limb as he casually extended one hand out to caress his cousin's breast. Her eyes were closed, so he assumed it was safe. He was correct until Amber's meandering thumb, combined with the deep slow thrusts of Reef's sword brought her to a previously unthinkable third orgasm.

"Yeah, ohhh yeahhhh, yeahhhhh! Oh My God! I'm cumminnngggg aggaainnnn!!!" Kikii squealed as the combination of sensations sent her over the edge. Undisclosed to the others, she decided a wanton lifestyle was indeed heavenly. When she opened her eyes and saw her cousin fondling her right nipple, she responded by smiling at him.

Moon was surprised by the happy grin he received. His plan was to pull his hand away before she noticed. He thankfully failed. As Kikii's orgasm tunneled through her she experienced a rush from watching her cousin sex the beautiful lady playing with her most private parts. Under these feelings of rapture, she reached out and started to massage her cousin's testicles. It seemed to work. Moments later, he spewed out a long pent-up cup full of semen. Just as he ejaculated, Kikii cusped her hand around the base of his shaft to assist in stroking him to completion.

After finishing, Moon announced he too was going to clean-up. Reef and Kikii continued to screw, as Amber repositioned herself. She wedged her face in-between the lover's hips and started to rotate the tip of her tongue around Kikii's clit. After a bit, she pushed Reef's cock completely free and after briefly sucking on it lapped at Kikii's open slit. The attention caused Kikii to raise her hips skyward with a jolt. Reef allowed Amber to enjoy the young ladies' sex for a bit before he pressed his meat back into her.

"Sex has never been like this before," Kikii panted out.

"Do you like it?" Amber responded with a smile.

"Yesss. This is amazing. It's probably kapu, but I'm loving it. Can I touch you?"

"All you want sweetie," Amber replied. Kikii darted out one hand and hurriedly started to fondle Amber's tush as Amber returned her tongue to Kikii's special spot. Reef loved the sexual wantonness the two women were displaying. When Kikii's fingers probed into Amber's gash he recognized the college co-ed was eagerly flying into the world of sexual exploration. The notion that Amber and he were able to launch her sexual journey made his balls tingle even more. He thrust twice, deeply into her, before cumming for a final time that night.

As Reef came, Kikii sang out, "Yes, yess, fill my little pussy with your stuff." When Reef extracted his member, Amber crawled on top of her and went to work licking her just fucked pussy. "Ohhh, shitttt. You're going to make me pop." Reef took a seat on the sofa and watched. The ladies were in a 69 position and it didn't take long until Kikii brought her face up to Amber's snatch to return the love.

The women both seemed determined to release another orgasm from their teammate. And both succeeded, although it took some time, which allowed Reef to locate his phone and capture a clip of their success. When the two stood up, they hugged and kissed again. Amber drifted off to the master bedroom to "get a robe," but never returned while Kikii slowly pulled pieces of her outfit back on until she was dressed.

Once dressed, Kikii sat down next to Reef. "Mahalo plenty!"

"The pleasure and honor are all mine."

"Who knew borrowing a board could lead to so much pleasure. I still feel the herb. You are right, it really makes one want to have fun." Casually, Kikii reached out and started to caress Reef's sore unit. "Do you think you'd like to have a little more fun? I wouldn't protest too much."

"Not tonight my dear. I'm deep in debt. In terms of overdoing it for tonight."

"That too bad. Maybe I'll stop by later. Too return the board and, you know, also to see you. Would that be ok?"

"I'd love it. Always happy to help another surfer out." With this response, Kikii climbed over and straddled Reef's naked body. The two kissed passionately. And Reef was unable to resist fondling her breasts again.

The two heard a joint clearing of their throats and looked over to see Matt and Moon, fully dressed, standing behind them. "We should get going. Your Mom and my Mom are probably freaking out that you aren't back at the house."

"Ok," Kikii replied. She kissed Reef good-bye and the trio left. Reef put away the left-over food and cleaned up before joining Amber for a long overdue sleep.

As the trio walked back to their respective houses, Matt and Moon lived on the same block, they talked about everything but the little orgy they had just participated in. When Matt cut away to his home, Moon and Kikii quietly entered Moon's parents' place and worked their way back to the pool house where Kikii and her mother were staying for their visit.

Once inside, they grabbed a quick snack and Moon popped open a beer. "I'm going to shower quickly, but don't leave. I want to chat with you about tonight and not pretend it was just a dream," Kikii softly stated.

"Yeah. No problem."

Moon took a seat on the small loveseat and scrolled through articles on his phone. Ten minutes later, Kikii returned with her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing short sweat shorts on her bottom and a loose-fitting thin cotton t-shirt.

"Are you ok with everything that happened tonight?" Kikii whispered to Moon after sitting down next to him.

"Yeah. It was fun. Why do you ask?"

"You're not upset about me doing stuff with your friend?"

"No. Why would I?" Moon asked.

"Some guys get weird. And what about the other stuff?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like me moving next to you and, you know, touching your thing."

"I touched you first, remember."

"I know, but I did more. Could I have a taste of your beer?" Moon responded by simply handing his can over to her. After she took a long sip, Kikii handed the can back. "Did you like them?"

"Reef and his chic?"

"No, silly. These," Kikii stated as she glanced down at her breasts and noticed her nipples were sticking out. "Sometimes I think they don't really fit my body."

"Oh no. They're nice."

"I know guys, well and girls too, like to look at them, but for cheer purposes I feel like they are too much. Watch." Kikii stood up and performed a few jumping jacks in front of Moon to illustrate gravities impact on her breasts. He was unable to suppress a smile. "Guys are all alike. I could probably hypnotize you with them."

"They are pretty sweet, but guys can do other things besides stare at nice racks."

"Do they make my butt look small in comparison?" Kikii inquired as she turned around and shook her bottom.

"No, your ass looks nice too."

"You are supposed to be making a comparison. Do they go together?"

"I guess so."

"You guess so? I didn't ask you to guess. Just need an honest answer." Kikii then turned around and teasingly slow pulled down her sleeping shorts. "Exhibit A. My butt." She shook it a few times, before pulling them back up. "And, exhibit B. As in B for breasts," she teased as she turned around and pulled up her t-shirt to expose both of her large jugs.

"Yes. Perfectly. Suspect most guys would love to have a double order of both." Kikii sat back down on the loveseat, but this time so her back was leaning against the armrest and rested her legs on Moon's thighs.

"Have you ever done anything like that before with them?"

"No. Hell no. Like you don't understand, Reef is the man. No one would try to touch his girl. Tonight, was like crazy."

"What did you think when I touched you?"

"When?"

"With my hand. Here," Kikii answered as she took her toes and glided them over Moon's hardening cock. She wiggled them around, then pulled her legs up so her knees were slightly bent and thighs three-quarters of the way open. Her repositioning caused a gap to form between her shorts and thigh. Moon had a direct view of her vagina.

"It felt good. And, surprised me a little. Are you ok with it?"

"Yeah. I might have even done more, cause I was pretty high and probably would have tried almost anything."

"What do you mean?" Moon asked.

"You were in her bottom. I wasn't sure about, like, it being gross if I touched you more."

"Did you think about something in particular?"

"Maybe. What is your major and minor at university?" As soon as Kikii asked the question, she pulled off her t-shirt to expose her ripe tits. Immediately, Moon's eyes locked onto them.

"What?"

"You heard me, except something hypnotized you."

"No, wait a minute. What?"

"I'll give you a hint of what I thought about doing." Kikii rose off the loveseat and edged her way between Moon's legs. She unfastened his shorts, pulled down his zipper and grabbed the top of them to force them downwards. His unit was three-quarters hard. She sucked his head into her mouth, withdrew it briefly and guided his penis to the crevice between her tits. With her hands she moved her breasts up and down. After a short spell, she returned her mouth to his cock and sucked on it steadily for several minutes.

"Jesus Christ. You better stop or you're going to make me cum, and we could easily be caught."

Kikii did as he asked and pulled her mouth from his rod. She climbed up on his lap and straddled his waist. Without uttering a word, she pushed each of her nipples into his mouth one by one. As Moon nursed on her breasts, Kikii began to grind her crotch onto his hard shaft.

"I don't think your parents would catch us. They are asleep and in a completely different building. Let me move the material out of the way." She reached down to make the adjustment and now her moist slit was moving up and down directly against her cousin's prick. "My Mom is in the other room and is a deep sleeper. Don't you want to feel the inside of me with your penis?"

"We shouldn't do this here."

"Weren't you thinking about how it would feel to fuck me when we were having sex right next to each other?" Moon was nibbling on her nipples and didn't admit he'd been thinking the exact same thing, but maybe Kikii gathered that given he'd pressed his hands down her shorts and was greedily fondling her butt. Instead, she rose up, guided his head to her entrance and slowly sat back down impaling herself. Gingerly, she started to move up and down.

"Fuck. I can't believe we are fucking right out in the open."

"How does my pussy feel?"

"Amazing. You're so hot."

"Your cock feels so good. Have you thought about fucking me before?" Moon didn't respond right away. Instead, he started to pump up forcefully into her while grabbing her hips and pulling her down to penetrate her even deeper. Their lips locked together and for a bit they rode together.

Then Moon wanted to try a different position so whipped her around onto her back and plowed back into her as Kikii's legs wrapped around his back. "I've thought about fucking you ever since you visited when you were 15 and your swimsuit accidentally popped off when we were wrestling in the pool."

"Ohh ... shittt. You feel good. Fuckkk! It wasn't an accident. I unfastened it. Didn't you notice. Uhmm ... yess. Like that. Didn't you notice how slow I put it back on. I'd, ohhhh ... uh-hmm, I bumped into the front of you with my bottom several times and then pressed my butt against you and felt your cock getting hard. Oh fuckk, yes, yess ... yess keep fucking me. I wanted you to do this to me right then."

"Shhhh ... you gotta be quiet."

"I wanted you to pull down my bikini bottoms and fuck me. Pop my cherry and I would have just pretended ... go hard, uh-huhhh, harder now ... just pretended you were tickling me."

"God your pussy is tight. You wanted me to fuck you that long ago?"

"Yesss. I'd already finger myself deeply so knew we could do it. Just like we are doing it now. Ohhhh ... this is a perfect night. Yes, I want us to always be able to do this. I'm getting close. Are you? Ouhhhhhhh!"

"Almost there."

"Wait. Stop." Immediately, Moon froze. "I want you to do me doggy style. Like you did with her." When Moon moved back, Kikii swiftly popped off the loveseat and got down on her knees in the middle of the room, with her face down, ass up and legs parted. Eagerly, Moon kneeled down behind her and rammed his man-horn deep into her pussy.

"Ohhh fuckkkk!" Kikii hollered out. "That hits that spot. Rub my clit with your hand and it'll make me cum." Neither noticed that Kikii's mother was standing in the bedroom door watching and had been there the last few minutes.

She initially felt rage when her daughter's loud moans awoke her. It was obvious she was having sex. When she opened the door and saw that Kikii's lover was her older cousin a flash of shock swept through. Then she listened to their conversation as they fucked.

It was sweet, honest and rekindled a bit of her history involving an elder cousin she'd slept with who was later killed overseas fighting a questionable war. They'd enjoyed a sizzling sex life over several months, despite both having other romantic relationships, until he was sent off to fight. Her memories danced from her past love making with her cousin to the present as she watched the two before her copulate. When her daughter moved to the center of the room, she admired the long rock-hard tool of her sister's son and when he slammed it until her daughter's pussy she couldn't help herself. One hand started to squeeze her nipples, while her other hand raced downwards to vigorously rub her clit.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh fuck, fuckkk. Fuckkk me Moon. Fuck me. Cum in my pussy. Ohhh fuckkkk!!!!" Kikii howled as Moon slammed into her over and over as he harshly massaged her clit.

"I'm going to cummmm!" Moon moaned out.

"Me too, ohhh yessss, mee toooo." Their grunts and lovemaking were anything but quiet. Next door, Moon's mother was awoken by the noise but incorrectly assumed her sister had secreted another lover into the pool house. Nonetheless, the vocalizations were erotic and also caused her to play with her pussy, next to her sleeping husband, until she enjoyed waves of pleasure flow across her body.

If the two lovers were not deep in the fields of their own orgasms, they would have heard Kikii's mother grunt out as she rubbed her own button to tease out a climax. Instead, neither noticed her. Quietly, she closed the door, stripped off her pajamas and returned to her bed nude.

After their mutual orgasms, Kikii and Moon laid down on their backs on the carpet. Both exhausted.

"Oh, I've wanted to do that for so long," Kikii sighed. "I hope you don't mind more play before I leave."

"No complaints from me as long as our parents don't find out. I doubt they would be cool with it."

"Probably not."

"What a wild night. I had more sex today then my entire life. Assuming you don't count self-play."

"How often do you play with yourself?"

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes."

"I don't know. Several times a day. Maybe five or six."

"Wow. That's impressive. It basically takes a miracle for me to cum more than twice in a day," Moon stated.

"That's unfortunate. Actually, maybe I should view that as a challenge," Kikii advised as she rolled over onto her side and place one leg on top of Moon's hip. "Do you think that's a record I might be able to help you break?" she added as she ground her moist slit up against his thigh.

"Don't think I'd refuse. Although I'm pretty wiped right now."

"Maybe some of my cheer friends would volunteer to assist."

"Someone has certainly come out of their shell."

"I thought about this earlier, before I joined in the fun at Reef's place. Long ago I had the std-Gone shot, so diseases aren't a worry and a thing of the past. I can't get pregnant, so why not enjoy a special touch that skyrockets your brain beyond the stars?"

"Because society encourages coupling for prosperity sakes."

"Exactly, complete bullshit. Anyway, after tonight I'm going to start living." With those words out, Kikii wiggled down until her mouth was level with Moon's penis. For over five minutes, she tried every trick she could think of to revive his shriveled up manhood but failed completely. She moved up on top of Moon and inquired if he'd like to try fingering her.

"That would be cool. Lay backwards on the loveseat, so your hips are up by the top and legs hanging off the back.

"Ok," Kikii replied and promptly moved into the position he described with her legs parted wide. Moon stood behind the furniture piece which gave him easy access to her slit and exposed clit. Initially he tenderly explored he cum soaked pussy, but gradually shifted until he was hammering two fingers in and out of her slit while using his other hand to rub her magic button.

Moon's fingers soon had Kikii moaning out forcefully. "Auhmmm, ohh, ohhhh ... yesss. Rub it, ohhhhh alohhhaaaa. I love sexxx."

"Do you want me to go slower?"

"Ohh ... noooo. I'd just wish it was your cock deep in me instead. Ohhhh ... shitttt! I'm already getting close. Talk dirty to me."

"When my dick is refreshed, I'm going to fuck you so hard."

"Ohhh ... yesss. How hard?"

"So hard that your pussy gets so loose I can fit my whole hand into it."

"Oh goddd. I want it." Kikii brought her hands up and started to twist and pull on her nipples. "Will you fuck me whenever you want?"

"Yesss."

"Ohhh Jesusss! SWEET JESUSSSS! Cummminngggg," Kikii moaned out loud. The couples play had again awoken her mother. Initially, she thought it was a dream, so opened the door while nude. Hey eyes quickly adjusted, and she realized Moon was fingerfucking her young daughter who was wantonly screaming out her elicit desires.

"Don't stop. Just go slow for a bit. Keep talking dirty. If you couldn't perform would you share me with your friends?"

"Maybe."

"And let them feel the inside of my pussy with their big hard throbbing cocks. Cumming in me and all over my body."