Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit ... shit. Me too," responded Moon as ribbons of jism sprung from his cock. Cum was deposited in Kikii's slit and as he pulled out it sprayed across her abs, tits and face. Moon looked up to see that Auntie witnessed the event but promptly slid away.

The two gather their breaths and untangled from their lover's knot.

"That is the way to start the morning. Let me shower, get my make-up on and go out and see if we can stir up some fun trouble," Kikii recommended as her hands kneaded Moon's flaccid cock. She too looked over at the door. It appeared to be closed. She realized she'd gotten carried away when she came and had no doubts her mother heard her shouts of ecstasy. Plus, the room was fairly light up as the sun was up with sunbeams shinning into the main room. If her mother broached the subject, she'd discuss the situation. If not, she'd keep her silence. Kikii squeezed Moon's cock firmly and darted away.

When she entered the bedroom, she noticed the door was ajar. She was certain she had closed it firmly. Quickly, she dashed into the restroom and started the shower. Once the water was running, Auntie sprung up and dashed to the pull-out bed where Moon was still laying.

"I can't. It's totally limp and Kikii will be out soon."

"Lay down."

When Moon laid down, Auntie straddled his body, rubbed her slickened slit up and down his shaft then moved upwards until her knees were on either side of his head. "Eat me. I need to cum."

"Do we have time?" Auntie responded by pulling apart her lips and dipping her upper pussy into Moon's lips. He was surprised but obediently started to suck on her clit while periodically flicking his tongue back and forth over it. As he did this, Auntie stretched out her nipples with her own fingers. It didn't take long until an orgasm rocked her body as her juices flowed into Moon's mouth. Once finished, she rolled off.

"You are going to need some blue pills for the next few days. I get you some. This has to be hard for me too," Auntie whispered as she firmly squeezed his penis, before she darted away.

Five minutes later, Kikii appeared wrapped in a towel. "Wake up sleepy head. You promised to take me surfing this morning," she stated loudly so all would hear. Quickly, she unlashed her towel and gave Moon a flash of her naked body. "I'll be ready in thirty minutes. Why don't you shower next door and I'll stop in and grab you."

"Sounds good," Moon announced as he searched around for his clothes and pulled them on. He refolded the pull-out and headed to the main house to refresh his body and to hopefully stop thinking about the craziness of the last twelve hours.