All Comments on 'Surprise!!!'

by tedsgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Great job!

Predictable perhaps, but still very steamy. I'll be looking for more of these three, as well as checking out you other entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it.

Need more of the same. So fucking hot.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks so much for the encouragment. I will be adding to this story over the weekend.

I hope you like my other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lost me with the ...

... second person narrative, but I sure do plan to read your next offerings, and share them with my beloved. (So thanks for posting it!) If you hook up with an editor - a good one - they'll talk to you about second person narratives and how "distancing" they can be, when the hope is to actually "close" distance between author and reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but

it would have been so much better in simple first person, and so easy to do. It wasn't until the second or third "you" that I realized what you were doing. Second person really means you are talking to someone else, in this case your boyfriend, not to me as the reader.

This could be a wonderful series if not for that.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the advice

Thank so much for the advice, I can use alll the help I can get. I will work on writing in first person.

tedsgirltedsgirlover 8 years agoAuthor
To a comment

To the comment "Need more of the same" read my other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertedsgirl@tedsgirl
In a relationship, we are both in our 60's, I am bi and he is okay with this. I love sex, watching DVD'S and writing erotic fiction.