Surprise after Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stare at it for a moment then respond "Yes Sir." I caress your cheek with it, looking into your eyes I ask you how many times you would like me strike you with the cane. You stare at me for a moment and respond "Seven, please Sir" I look at you for a moment, kiss the top of your head and tell you that you must count each strike. "Yes Sir" you respond. Walking to the side of you, I suddenly strike your ass with it "Ouch, Fuck!" you scream out then breathe for a moment as I watch the redness and a welt appear, then I hear "One Sir".

'SLAP!' another strike but you are more prepared and simply respond "Two Sir" as tears form in your eyes. 'SLAP!' across your thighs. I wait for a few moments as you sob "Three Sir". 'SLAP!' angled across your ass, a few moments later "Four Sir". 'SLAP!' the tears are streaming down your face and you are yelling "STOP, no more!" (but not using your safe word) and finally "Five Sir". 'SLAP!' I admire the welts forming across your ass and thigh as I wait "Six Sir" 'SLAP!' "Seven Sir!" you scream out immediately and start to sob.

I quickly release you from the restraints and lift you from the bench and carry you to the bed. I lay you down and hold you close for a few moments until your sobbing is under control. I remove the cuffs as I hold you. Once you are calmed down I get up and go to retrieve a tub of warm water, a soft washcloth, and a towel. Stripping myself naked before returning.

I give you a sponge bath with the wash cloth and then gently dry you off, softly dabbing the areas that are covered in welts. I then set the tub of water in the bathroom and return to you and gently remove the blanket I had placed on the bed. Taking some lotion into my hands and warming it, I begin to rub it into your body slowly, massaging your muscles, and gently gliding my fingers over the beautiful red welts across your soft skin. Admiring my handwork before reaching around, pulling you close to my chest, and drifting off to sleep.

12