Surprise at the Glory Hole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right after, I collapsed down to the ground and dad immediately withdrew himself quietly from the glory hole, letting the fabric fall back in place as if nothing were even there. I heard him on the other side as he moved away from the wall and lay down on his bed. I switched off the lamp and I crawled silently back to my room. Within 5 minutes, I could hear the familiar sound of his snoring; he was already sound asleep.

***

The next morning the house was empty. There was no note, no nothing. I went off to school as usual and came home to prepare dinner at the end of the day. When dad arrived home, I had a momentary feeling of anxiety, but he seemed to be back to his old self, popping his head round the kitchen door only briefly before disappearing again to do his work-out. After showering, he came down to the kitchen in only his underwear, which he would never have done before. I couldn't help but stare. His arms bulged almost as much as his boxers; his physique really was enviable. A couple of times, he seemed to notice me looking, but he didn't pass any remarks, showing only a faint grin before looking away. Over dinner we chatted freely and openly about our days, and I felt that the tension between us had mostly cleared. Nonetheless, there was the elephant in the room which neither of us brought up. I wondered whether he would do the same as before and wait until I was about to leave, but as I cleared the table, he just scuttled off with his beer to watch some TV without a word about last night's midnight activity.

I went up to my room and began working on a project I had due, so I wasn't paying much attention when I suddenly heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. It was already 10 p.m. and I listened as he moved from bathroom to bedroom, waiting for the snoring to begin. By 10:30 p.m. though, he still wasn't asleep. The previous night was a Wednesday night, the same day I had now sucked him on each week for over a month. It killed me to know his beautiful cock was only a few feet away, but I didn't want to fuck this situation up. I sat there in silence, reasoning that I would have to wait at least until next Wednesday before I knocked on the wall again. So I sat there silently waiting for him to nod off. Another few minutes passed and still nothing. Then out of the silence, I heard three hard knocks coming from the closet.

I dropped my pen and stood up, walking cautiously towards the closet. I pulled open the door and glared inside. It was dim inside with only the light from my room illuminating the darkness a little, nonetheless I could clearly make out the silhouette of my father's cock at the glory hole. I crouched down and crawled gently towards him, reaching up to the lamp as I arrived face to face with his dick. In the warm glow of the lamp, his thick cock was standing fully erect in all its glory, awaiting my arrival. I wasted no time at all getting to work. While massaging his balls in one hand, I took his heavy sausage into my mouth and began sucking on it keenly. I was getting used to the feeling of his tip hitting me in the back of the throat, and I was beginning to enjoy it, allowing it to press forcefully on the back of my throat. He appeared to enjoy this too, as when it hit the back of my throat, I could often feel him thrust forward to push himself even deeper inside my mouth. The handles he'd installed came in useful to steady myself, especially to keep myself from being pushed back.

After a few minutes of this, I felt a new sensation as the tip of his penis pierced through the back of my mouth and entered my throat for the first time. It caused me to gag, but over the past several weeks of sucking him off, I had never felt his long dick go so far before. It turned me on immensely, and so on each of his thrusts I pushed myself forward using the handles for momentum. Gradually with each thrust, his dick penetrated my throat deeper and deeper until the sheer girth of his shaft caused me to stop going simply because his girth would not fit. He had now gotten further than ever before. We continued like this for several minutes, as I held my mouth close to the glory hole using the handles to meet his thrusts. I steeled myself as the thrusts became quicker until finally he thrust forward with a loud moan and his cockhead penetrated deeply into my throat. He held himself there, refusing to pull back as my throat muscles tensed painfully around his throbbing gland and I felt his dick swell rhythmically as he unloaded himself directly into my throat.

When finally he pulled himself free, I was completely breathless and exhausted. I collapsed down to the ground on my side of the wall as dad's penis disappeared away to the other side of the glory hole. The heavy material draped itself back covering my view to his room and I reached up to turn off the lamp, turning to crawl back to my own room. As I lay down to sleep, I grinned widely with the faint taste of my father's sperm on my breath.

12