Surprise at the Park

Story Info
He gives her more than a hello when he shows up.
1.2k words
4.28
21.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm standing there staring at the waves crash against sand when my phone rings.

I pull it out of my pocket and see that it is you.

I answer with a grin. "Wow twice in one day! I feel all special and shit."

I say this, instead of hello.

I hear you laughing on the other end.

You ask me what I am up to, and I tell you I am at the state park by my place. Had gotten a camping spot for the coming night, as the moon would be full, and I needed to just get away from everything.

I'm chatting away, telling you how easy it is to find from my place because it is so close, and I'm cracking jokes about how, yes I may be nature girl but I still brought my air mattress to sleep on.

You chuckle, then you tell me that you had to go, you just wanted to call and bring a smile to my face.

I say that you have, and to get going already. All those ladies aren't gonna just fuck themselves with you around.

You burst out in hearty laughter just like I had hoped.

"What are ya doing still talking with me?"

"Go! Do!"

"Find a hot chick to bang!"

"I can't wait to hear all the naughty details later!"

"I want to know everything you do to her!"

Your laughter gets louder as I say this.

"What?" I ask innocently.

"Oh you will." You say still laughing heartily.

"Good!" I say, then I thank you for the call and tell you goodbye.

I can still hear your laughter as I hang up and put my phone back into my pocket.

I go back to staring at the waves . The smile you had given me, is now slowly leaving my face.

My arms coming up to hold myself as I become lost in thought.

I am so lost in thought, I barely hear the motorcycle come into the park and stop. Hearing gravel crunching, I don't even realize the footsteps are coming toward me until I suddenly feel your arms wrap around me.

Jumping a mile high. Frightened for an instant.

Your voice follows shortly after. "Surprise!"

"Honey it's me."

I instantly turn around and throw my arms around you in delight. Feeling the black leather of your vest and the smoothness of the light grey Harley Davidson tee that you're wearing causes me to sigh contentedly.

My eyes close as I take in your scent. Musk and wood mixed with engine oil and gasoline.

You smell so wonderful.

We stand there. Holding each other. Shaking my head, I lean back to look into your wolf grey eyes as questions start pouring into my head.

"How?"

"You don't live on this side of the world!"

"How?"

"Am I dreaming?"

You lean down and say against my lips, "You're not dreaming beautiful."

Then you silence my questions with a kiss. The whiskers of your beard make my skin tingle as your lips take mine.

We both moan as the kiss deepens and I soon find myself hard pressed against your lips.

Your hands on each ass cheek lifting me in the air. Your lips leave mine and you nuzzle my neck and then bite my flesh as my legs wrap around your tall frame. My fingers buried in your russet hair.

You press me up against the rail that leads to the beach that I had been standing against.

Then you set me onto it. Begin to kiss my lips once more.

My thoughts gone. My body filled with a need for you so strong I start shaking.

You spread open my legs.

They part willingly with your touch. You bite and suck on my lower lip as your hand moves down and finds the heat of my pussy.

Suddenly, your finger finds my slit. Rubs up, down. Then dips between them. I gasp as your finger slides in. The bite on my lip as your finger finds my clit and you start to rub. Making me gasp.

Another finger makes its way between my lips and dips into my pussy. Then out. Spreading my wet along my clit. Than dips back in. You begin finger fucking me. Your thumb rubbing my clit in circles.

The wave that is building fast has me clutching your shoulders hard. Your lips up against my ear. "Thats it baby...let it go...cum for me." Your voice so quiet. So intense. Filled with lust, is just the cue my body needed.

I look up into your eyes as the wave hits me hard. Clutching onto you with everything I have. I orgasm against your fingers.

"Mmmm good girl." you say.

You feed your fingers to my lips. I open my mouth and suck my taste from your fingers. We both moan again.

Breathing fast and hard. You grab me off the rail and carry me the three steps to the picnic table on the left. You lay me back, pushing my black skirt up out of your way and then prop my legs up over your shoulders.

Winking at me, you dive between my legs. Your beard tickling my thighs. Your tongue working its magic going everywhere but my clit.

Reaching up with both hands, your fingers finding the closure on my ivory silk blouse. You grab each side, and yank hard. Buttons fly away as your hands find my breasts. Kneading and caressing them both over my bra. You push it up to my neck freeing them to be yours for the taking.

Your fingers find my nipples.

I'm lost in sensation.

You begin pinching, tugging, twisting and playing with them.

You take one hand back to my pussy. Two fingers slip back inside my soaking wet cunt. Your tongue lapping up my juices as fast as they come pouring out of me. My fingers intertwined in your hair. I'm whimpering the word please. Over and over again.

Finally, your tongue goes to my clit. Writhing turns to bucking as I start to scream as my orgasm hits. Wave after wave after another orgasmic wave hits me.

"That's it my lovely."

"Cum."

"Babydoll cum for Daddy."

The vibrations of your words along with the words themselves trigger my body into doing just what you've been wanting. The scream I expel as I begin squirting starts a symphony of noise as suddenly howling from all the animals around us answer me.

Sitting up, using you as leverage. I push your fingers away from my pussy.

You wink at me and lick them clean.

I glare at you. Then undo your belt in one fast jerk. Unbutton and unzip you.

Pull you out from your pants. Leaning forward a little, I wrap my lips around your cock and start to suck. Yanking your pants down even further so I can reach your balls and stroke them in my hand.

I am moaning as I lick up and down your shaft. Wanting craving needing your cock. It grows more as I lick and suck .Craving what only you can give me. Your hand grabs my head. Pushing me down just a bit more onto your cock.

"God girl, you are going to make me cum." You say as I deepen my sucking.

"Yes!" I think, "Please!"

Sucking first one ball then the other. Going back to devouring your cock again. I can feel the build up and your groans get a bit louder as soon the cream from your cock bursts into my mouth and I swallow it all.

Wanting, I begin taking every drop. Once I'm satisfied I've drank you fully down, I look up at you.

I clear my throat...

"Oh hi!" I say.

"So how are you?"