Surprise for Lulu

Story Info
Daddy gives kitten a gift.
1.1k words
3.79
12.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddys job sent him out of town for work, so we are in a hotel room. We have been for almost a week. I'm bored but behaving myself.

My breasts are tied. Making them round and full and sensitive. I am wearing a black mini skirt with a ruffle... It doesn't hide my ass at all.

I have my black and white ears on, and my hair in a pony tail with a white bow.

You are wearing a blue button down shirt and black jeans and you have the leather strap that leads down to the chain for my collar around your wrist.

I'm sitting at your feet and you keep reaching down and rubbing my nipples while you are on the phone wrapping up business for the day. It's causing me to rub my face against your leg.

You look down as you hang up, smiling down at me.

God your smile makes me get weak. You start rubbing my breasts saying what a good girl I am.

*Rub and pinch..* "Such a good kitten for daddy."

After a few minutes you stop and have me crawl to the bed and then you walk up onto it.

You say,

"Is daddys pussy all wet for daddy?"

I nod due to the pacifier in my mouth. You reach over rub my ass and then run your hand down to my pussy, feeling my wet.

You groan. "You are such a good girl."

"So good for staying wet for daddy."

You tie my wrists and ankles down where I am on my hands and knees sideways across the bed.

I feel your hands caress my ass. Making me purr. You grab my ass cheeks spreading them wide.

My knees buckle as you start licking my pussy, my ass.

" Keep the pacifier in you're mouth kitten, and keep sucking."

"Such a good girl you are Kitten."

"Such a good pretty girl for daddy."

You start fingering my pussy slowly. Reaching under me and playing with my nipples here and there.

"PURRRR." Comes floating out from behind my pacifier.

"So wet, daddys good girl."

You say.

You stop and walk away. I hear the bathroom door open and shut. I want to start whining because my whole body is on fire with desire and need.

Soon I hear the bathroom door opening up again and the sounds of your footsteps walking back.

You walk in front of me with your pants unfastened.

You reach down and take the pacifier from my mouth.

"Daddy's kitty needs something better to suck since she is so good." You tell me.

You cockslap each side of my mouth with your cock and then feed me your hard cock to suck.

"Oh fuck yes!" Bursts out from my lips then I'm moaning as I suck. You are playing with my tits once more. Pinching my nipples.

I barely hear the jingle, before I feel cold and then heat and a soft wet tongue start licking my pussy.

I freeze.

"Don't stop sucking daddys cock kitten."

"Doesn't that feel good babygirl?"

I moan, making you groan loudly.

You take your cock out of my mouth.

"Tell me it feels good kitten."

I mumble "It does Daddy."

You make me look up at you and say it again.

"Tell me it feels good kitten. This time clearly."

I moan and say loudly. "It feels good daddy."

You smile down at me. Pat my head.

Leaning down to kiss me.

You whisper, "That's my good lil nasty kitten slut."

You feed me your cock again.

I hear a whine and a soft moan as I keep getting my pussy licked.

I am pretending I dont feel it as I worship your cock. But it's really hard.

"Open your legs wider for daddy."

I do, unsure whats to happen next. You snap your fingers.

Suddenly I am grabbed tight by small feminine hands around my waist and I feel the fake cock of her strap-on enter my wet pussy.

I stop frozen.

"Dont stop baby."

"Suck daddys cock."

"Mmm You like this dont you kitten?"

"Getting fucked like the good little kitten you are, while you suck your daddys cock."

I am moaning loudly as I suck you. Harder and harder I suck as I feel her nails dig into Me. The strap on fucking deep into my pussy.

Her nails hurt alot but everything feels good too. I start squirming around, Still sucking your cock in rhythm to being fucked.

You groan. "Ready to take my cum kitten?"

"Hmm little slut?"

"Ready"

"Daddy is gonna cum while his good girl is getting fucked hard." "You like how it feels don't you babygirl?"

I nod as suddenly I feel your cum shoot down my throat. I cant swallow it all. I start choking as I keep swallowing.

Hearing her moans getting louder as suddenly She screams as she cums. The strap-on still thrust deep inside me.

You are shooting more cum down my throat as I moan and choke.

I am whimpering and I hear you both moan.

You withdraw from my mouth and you leave to go clean yourself up.

I hear your footsteps announce your return back and feel you wiping my pussy with a warm damp cloth.

You slam your cock with one thrust all the way into my pussy. So suddenly I yelp. Grabbing my hair. Pulling my neck back and begin fucking the hell out of me.

One hand wrapped around my hair. The other one pushing the small of my back down forcing the best angle out from me.

"Mmmm fuck yes!"

"You are Daddy's good pet."

*Pound... pound... pound.*

"Such a good kitty."

"Daddy loves watching you get fucked like that."

*Pound...pound.*

"WHO do you belong to lil girl?"

"Tell daddy, who's pussy is he pounding. hmm?"

"Guess what kitten?"

"Meet your new pet."

Her name is dolly and she's a puppy."

"You can play with her just as long as you continue being such a good girl."

"Dolly, take that strap-on off and come introduce yourself to kitten."

A pair of legs climb in front of my face. They somehow look familiar. My eyes travel up to a beautiful bare pussy with soft closed lips.

I know that pussy! I think.

It couldn't be! My eyes keep traveling up. Past the small waist.

The slopping B sized breasts with perky nipples. To the familiar green eyes of the only girl I have ever loved. The eyes of my best friend and former lover. Looking sheepish and happy. Blonde hair in pig tails, with black bow ribbons.

I eagerly start licking her clit. Wondering how. Yet really not caring.

You come once again. Buried deep in my pussy. As you watch me lick her clit until she cums screaming in my mouth.

Withdrawing. You untie my arms and legs.

You let me cuddle my new pet as I fall asleep smiling widely.

The last thing I see as my eyes drift closed, is you smiling as you sit back down and get back to working.