Surprise for the Girlfriend

Story Info
He said he had a special surprise that will change my life.
2.5k words
3.52
19.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been going out with Geoff for about 9 months, we met at a friend's birthday party. He seemed nice enough, we took it slow to start with, meeting for lunch a couple of times, then a dinner. I've been to his house a few times, he lives at home with his father, his mother left them several years ago and he doesn't like to talk about her. Normally he comes to my place, I live alone which means we are free to do what we want, I have hinted recently that he should think about moving in with me, he said he would think about it.

Everything changed one Tuesday night, we went out had a nice dinner, Geoff was staying at my place, when we got back there we went to bed and made love, I was cuddled up in his arms afterward, his chest pressing against my back, warm and content with the world.

I could feel Geoff getting hard again as he pressed against me, "I have special surprise for you this weekend, come round to my place Friday night," Geoff whispered in my ear as he rubbed his cock against my ass.

"Not there," I whispered, Geoff was pressing his cock against my anus, I wasn't into anal sex, I tried it once with another boyfriend and didn't enjoy it. Reaching down I took hold of his cock directing it into my pussy.

Geoff seemed a bit different next morning, he was very quiet and stand offish.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"It's fine," he replied curtly.

I know he really wants anal sex, he keeps asking and encouraging me to try it, and we keep fighting about it. "Are you upset that I wouldn't let you fuck my ass, is that what's this is about?"

"You know when we got together I told you I enjoy it and it's something I really want to do with you." he replied.

"Well I'm not interested, you can either deal with that or leave!" I said.

He just got up from the table, walked to the door and left, he didn't say a word. I stood there, tears in my eyes, not sure what just happened, wondering if we were finished.

I didn't hear from Geoff for the rest of the day, next morning I was in two minds whether I should call him or wait. He was the one that acted like a child and stormed out, he's the one that should apologise, I didn't call.

That night I still hadn't heard anything, I was just about to call him when I got a text message from him. "I'm sorry, can we talk".

I replied "Yes".

I no sooner put my phone down and there was a knock on the door, it was Geoff.

Stepping in he gave me a big kiss, "I was waiting outside, I was hoping you would say yes," he said. Before I could say anything he kissed me again, picked me up and carried me to the bedroom where we made love.

"I can't stay tonight, I just wanted to apologise," Geoff said.

"I forgive you," I said as I kissed him.

"You still right to come around to my place tomorrow night?" Geoff asked, I looked at him blankly, "Remember I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yes I remember, I'll be there." I said.

"Good, wear something sexy, see you tomorrow." Geoff said as he got dressed and left.

Next day I went through my wardrobe several times trying to work out what outfit to wear, something sexy Geoff said, but he didn't actually tell me where we were going. "Men, they just don't know how hard it is to pick the right outfit without the necessary facts!" I mumbled to myself. In the end I selected a tight black pencil skirt that reached my knees, a red coloured blouse and a pair of black knee high boots.

After getting dressed I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, I'm 6" tall with long brunette hair down to the middle of my back which tonight I have put in a ponytail. My legs are long and slender, which is the first thing most men notice about me, my ass is rounded and firm, this is the second thing they notice. My pencil skirt looks likes it was painted on as it hugged my ass, hips and legs, underneath I just wore a thong so it looked like I had no underwear on. Being an ass man I knew Geoff would love it. My breasts are on the small size but I do have pronounced nipples which stick out even when I'm not aroused, I wasn't wearing a bra tonight and you could see them pressing against my blouse.

I arrived at Geoff's house, excited for the surprise he had for me. I rang the door bell, Geoff opens it, he smiles as he looks at me, "Come on in, go through to the lounge room," he says. I give him as kiss as I walk pass and head down the hall.

His father is standing near the door, giving him a smile, "Hello Mr Brown," I say as I go in. I can feel his father staring at my ass as I walk pass. Every time I visit he's undressing me with his eyes, knowing that he is watching I always like to tease him when I get the chance. Tonight I was feeling extra sexy and excited, I decided to tease him a bit more than usual, as i walk into the room I wriggle my ass a bit more than usual, then bend over pretending to adjust my boot.

I hear Geoff and his father say something, as I'm about to turn around hands grab me from behind, I try to scream but a hand covers my mouth, an arm reaches round my throat. I try to struggle free but it squeezes tight making it hard for me to breath. I'm being dragged out of the room and down the hall. I hear a door being opened, I'm turned around and shoved into the room, slamming up against the wall. I collapse to the ground, dazed, I hear the door slam close.

I don't know what to say or do, this can't be happening, it's not real. Geoff has dragged me to my feet by my ponytail, I look into his eyes and it scares me more. Geoff and his father are now ripping my clothes off, there hands touching my naked body. "Stop, please don't do this!" I scream as I try to squirm away, tears streaming down my face, my clothes now shredded, spread across the floor as I stand naked only wearing my boots. Their hands crushing my breasts, grabbing me between my legs, "Please Geoff, please don't hurt me, I beg you Geoff, please stop!"

Geoff has moved behind me, he's talking to his father but I can't make out what they are saying. I'm frantic now, struggling, screaming as I try to get away, a hand grabs my throat squeezing it, a voice whispers in my ear "We like it when you resist, it will make your surrender so much sweeter," I think it was Geoff's father speaking, but I'm so confused I can't be sure.

Geoff steps around in front of me, it's his father that is squeezing my throat and is whispering in my ear. Geoff stares at me, a wicked smile on his face, oh my god what's that, Geoff's father has shoved two fingers in my ass, "No don't, please it hurts," I begged, his father laughed ramming his fingers harder into me, "Geoff please help me, I love you," he didn't say anything, just stood there with that wicked smile on his face.

Geoff grabs my nipple using it to pull my breast tight, he then smacks my breast leaving a red mark on it, I scream and jump, tears streaming down my face, sobbing as these monsters abuse me. Geoff grabs my other nipple, again pulling until my breast is fully stretched and then smacks it, he moves from one breast to the other, each smack feels harder than the last, his father is still ramming his fingers into my ass but the new pain from Geoff smacks has made me forget about that.

His father has stopping shoving his fingers in my ass, squeezing my throat tighter he whispers in your ear just as Geoff smacks me again, "Do you want him to stop," I nod, Geoff has let go of my nipple and is just staring at me. "Then bend over and suck his cock."

"What?" I said, no sooner has the word escaped my mouth when Geoff smacked each of my breasts again.

"Don't think, don't talk, just do" his father was now shouting in my ear, "Obey and you may enjoy your pain, now suck his cock!"

Bending forward I can see the bulge in his pants, my hands are shaking as I reach for the top of his shorts, normally seeing his bulge excites you but not tonight, I feel scared, my hands shaking so much I struggle to pull down his pants, out of the corner of my eye I see Geoff raise his hand just before his erect cock leaps out at me, I quickly move my head forward taking his cock in my mouth, I didn't want another smack.

I look up at him as I suck his cock, my eyes pleading for this nightmare to stop, his only reaction is a smile, then grabbing the back of my head he violently shoves his cock down my throat, he pulls my head towards him, forcing his cock further down my throat until my lips are touching his body. Geoff cock is about 9 inches long, I've never taken this much cock in my mouth before, usually when I give him a blow job I suck on what is comfortable for me, tonight he's forcing his whole cock in my mouth, making me gag on it, holding my head pressed against his body, laughing.

"Don't you dare throw up bitch, you'll have to lick it up if you do," Geoff said. Grabbing my hair he pulls my head up until only the nob is in my mouth, then he rams my head back down until his cock his fully in my mouth again. He keeps fucking my mouth like this, laughing as he says "Whatever you dribble, you have to lick up," saliva was pouring out of my mouth, running down my chin and his cock on to the floor, I could her his father laughing behind me.

I've all but forgotten about Geoff's father until I heard him laugh, a shiver ran done my spine as I thought of him standing behind me as I'm bent over from the waist naked. Geoff's father then said, "Well Geoff from where I'm standing things look mighty nice," my body tensed another shiver ran down my spine.

"Go for it Dad," Geoff responded.

Suddenly something hard is shoved up my ass, I choke on Geoff's cock, Geoff laughs. His father has shoved his cock into my ass, the pain is intense as he just pushes himself inside me. He feels so big, it feels like he's ripping my insides as he pushes it into me. I pull loose of Geoff's head, spitting his cock out, "Stop, please stop, it's hurts, stop!" I scream. Geoff slaps me across the face, his father laughs as he starts pounding my ass.

"Did I tell you to stop sucking my cock bitch?" Geoff yelled, slapping my face again. "Get it back into that slutty mouth now or I'll show you what real pain is!"

I put Geoff cock back into my mouth, he grabbed my head again and in unison him and his father fucked me, slamming their cocks into me as hard as they could, laughing each time I yelped with pain.

Tears pour down my face, each thrust of his father's cock is painful, his father laughs saying "This little ass is so tight, it's going to take a lot of work to loosen it up". His hand are holding my hips, giving him leverage to pound my ass as hard and deep as he can, Geoff's laughs, still holding my hair as he fucks my mouth and throat. "Swap with me Geoff, time for this slut to taste her ass."

"Yes Dad, the bitch wouldn't let me fuck her ass before, now I can show her what she's been missing." Geoff said.

Geoff's cock is bigger than his fathers and the level of pain increases as he pushes his cock deeper inside me, stretching my ass more. His father has one hand pulling my ponytail over my head, the other squeezing my nose, I'm struggling for breath as he rams his cock into your mouth, pressing his cock down my throat, smothering me, only letting me up for air before I pass out.

"Oh god Dad this ass is so tight, the best ever," Geoff said.

I could feel his cock swelling inside me, I knew he was about to cum, he digs his fingers into my hips, his body stiffens, with a grunt he comes inside your ass, his father laughs telling him, "Fill the skanks hole with your cum." I've never known Geoff to come so hard, it feels like he's pumping gallons on cum into me.

My knees are weak, my body shakes, if it wasn't for the fact that they were holding me I would have collapsed on the floor, I can't believe the way Geoff is violating me.

Geoff's father is fucking my mouth faster and harder, he's ramming his whole body against my face, Geoff's cock is still inside me as he pushes me forward to meet his father cock. I taste precum as his cock swells in my mouth, with one final thrust he squeezes my face tightly against his body, I can't breath as he comes in my mouth, his cum is running down my throat making me choke. I try to move back to get a breath but he holds me tight pumping his cum into me, laughing as I gag and struggle.

Suddenly they let go of me, stepping back, I collapse to the floor lying in a pool of cum and saliva gasping for air. As I lie there a hand grabs my hair jerking my head up, it's Geoff. "As I told you whatever you dribble you need to clean up, start cleaning slut." He throws my head back toward the floor as he walks off, "That can be your dinner also."

As they both leave Geoff's father say "Good choice son, she's going to be even better than your mother."

Laughing they stop, both turning back to look at me, Geoff said "Hope your liking your surprise, we'll have some more fun for you later."