Surprise for the tourist

Story Info
Picked up for a hot afternoon.
2k words
3.8
5.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a lovely city. Never been before and ready to have a look round.

I'm sat at a table at a café having a cup of coffee and reading through the guide book, seeing where I want to go to next. The weather is beautiful and I look around now and again and enjoy seeing the people walking around in the hot sunshine, especially the ladies in their light summer dresses, short shorts, tiny tops, revealing lots of skin and I can't help but admire them and lust after them, my head imagining what I would like to do with every single one of them. Also wondering how many are wearing a bra or panties when they walk past. Occasionally a lady will walk by, her boobs bouncing, I stare. Then another, the sunlight catches the material of the light dress, almost making it see through. Mmmm. I will enjoy my break here I think to myself and go back to reading my guide book.

Presently I notice a shadow come over me. I look up into the face of a goddess. Wow. Before me is a lady in a nice dress, a couple of this straps on the shoulders low cut with buttons undone just enough to allow a view of cleavage as the material tightens around the tits, then tight over the waist before flowing out a little down the legs.

'Sorry to interrupt you sir'

'That's ok' I stutter, captivated by the beauty of this woman.

'You are here on holiday?'

'Yes, for a few days, just having a look round your beautiful city'

'Mmmm......well...maybe you would like a guide?'

'Oh, well.........are you...offering?'

'Of course. i would love to show you...................everything'

The 'everything' said in a way which suggested far more

'My name is Daria, and it will be my absolute pleasure to show you everything you would like to see'

'It is my pleasure to meet you Daria. I'm Stuart, and I have no doubt what you will show me will be the best a man can experience'

'Of course.....but......'

You bend over and I can see right down the front of your dress. You know I can. I cannot help but have a view of your lovely tits as you move closer to me and whisper in my ear.

'But what I really want to do is to let you explore..................me............'

'Oh.....'

'Every inch of me.mr handsome englishman'

You stand back upright again then sit down on the chair next to me.

Your hand immediately goes onto my leg and you start caressing me, your hand sliding up under the hem of my shorts.

'I was watching you and I knew I wanted to have you.............you .............so handsome...........i.......' you lean close to me again and whisper into my ear

'I want to fuck you so much............I want your hard cock to ravish my hungry...................hot.........cunt'

My cock is getting hard in my shorts

'My juicy cunt..................and ass......................must have your cock'

Your hand moves straight to the front of my shorts and you grab my hardening cock through the material.

'I want to suck you..................and fuck you..................'

'I think we had better go and fuck then' I reply. Helpless to resist.

'There is one extra thing you need to know' you say

'Oh? What's that?' I ask. Wondering.

'My girlfriend over there wants to fuck you too..........'

I look over and I see your girlfriend, she waves. Wow. She is gorgeous.

'Are you serious?'

'Very'

'We better get going then'

I stand, somewhat uncomfortably with my hard cock bulging in my shorts and we walk over to your girlfriend who stands up and her shorts look like they are painted on they are so tight, and her top shows the clear outlines of her luscious tits, nipples already hard and making obvious dents in the this material.

'Hello baby............I'm Milly' and she just grabs my face and kisses me, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

'I'm a horny bitch and I want your cock...............'

I can't believe what is happening and almost in a daze I am walking along with two gorgeous women who are crazy horny sluts. I love it as we head to your apartment.

I follow you inside and as soon as we get inside your apartment you are both on me. Grabbing at my shirt and almost ripping it off as you kiss and caress and grope me. Likewise I am grabbing your bodies, your tits and asses as your stand back and push the straps of your dress off your shoulders and let it fall to the floor, you sumptuous naked body before me and you drop to your knees, pull down my shorts and take my cock straight into your greedy mouth. I kiss Milly, pull her top off and suck on her tits while my hand finds its way into her shorts which she undoes and I instantly feel her soaking wet cunt and begin to rub it hard while you slurp on my rock hard cock.

Milly steps away and pulls her shorts down, turns round as she bends over and I grab her ass, then slide it between her ass cheeks and rub her soaking cunt and slide a finger inside her and start finger fucking her, one then two fingers show is so wet and moans as I fuck her hard with my fingers.

'I want this cock in me. I need you to fuck my cunt.....fuck me baby...come on. I have to have you fuck me..........' You are like a woman possessed and you lead me by the cock to the bedroom. You push me onto my back on the bed and I flop back and then something unexpected happens.

You grab one of my ankles and I feel a leather strap go round it and Mily is doing the other one.

'What the.......' I complain...but only a little

'MMM....you'll love this baby......don't worry.....we are just going to fuck you like crazy'

'Oh.....erm.....ok....'still not quite sure you then both take my wrists and tie them into leather straps and I am now helpless on the bed, spread eagled and my cock hard and ready.

The pair of you come together at the foot of the bed and start kissing each other. Wow, this is fucking hot. Seeing two gorgeous ladies kissing and caress each other, you grab each others asses, then your hand slides between Milly's legs and your rub her wet cunt, she then does the same to you and you look at me as your rub each others cunts

'You are going to get so fucked Stuart.....we are going to bounce on your cock.........ride you like you've never been.'

'Mmm.....you ready baby....you ready for the fuck of your life Stuart..........'

You are first as you get onto the bed and straddle me and you start by rubbing your cunt along the length of my cock. I feel how wet you are, your soft cunt lips rubbing along my shaft and then you push the head gently with your fingers and slide it inside you and then take my cock all the way inside your tight cunt and then sit for a moment.

'oh fuck that feels incredible' I tell you.

Milly meantime moves in front of you across my chest

'I'm not missing out' she says and she slides her cunt over my face and then down onto my mouth

'Lick my cunt Stuart.............lick my hungry hot cunt'

My tongue gets to work as I start licking her cunt and you start riding my cock, bouncing up and down as Milly grinds her cunt on my mouth

I love the taste of her cunt as I stick my tongue as far inside her as I can, then she puts her hands on her thighs and spreads her lips open and her clit is so inviting for my mouth to suck on and lick and she squirms as I feel her starting to cum.

'Ooh yes, just there....yes yes...there....there....there....oooooohhhh.....fffuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkk'

You have started riding me hard now, your ass slapping onto my thighs hard every time you come down against me and I start bucking my hips up to meet you as you fuck me wildly in your cunt and you start to scream as you cum hard on my cock and Milly cums too, covering my face in cunt juices as she squirts over me

'oooooohh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss............fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' you scream as you keep cumming.

Milly gets off my face and turns to kiss you as you sit for a moment with my cock inside you, before you slide off and Milly takes your place, taking my cock straight into her cunt and she is right into riding me hard. She is squatted with her feet on the bed and bounces her ass up and down, my cock filling her tight juicy cunt.

'Oooh yess.....fuck .......your cock fills my cunt....so fucking hard....oh yes fuck.....'

You then sit on my face, but you are facing Milly as you want to kiss her and play with her tits and she starts playing with your tits, you each pull on the nipples hard, squeeze them and my tongue goes straight ro your offered asshole. I press my tongue against your anus and and you squeal in delilght

'Oooh yeah....that's it Stuart....lick my ass....lick my fucking ass baby...........i love it.....'

I keep licking your ass as the two of your play with each others tits and Milly rides me hard and cant help herself when she starts to cum.

'I need to get fucked in the ass' you say

Milly gets off my cock and sucks it, tasting her and your cunt juices and you get astride my in reverse cowgirl style, your back against my chest and Milly helps to slide my cock gently into your ass, pressing it against you then you slide down until my cock is entirely in your ass '

'oooh fuck that's good' you say and start to slide up and down my cock, filling your ass, so tight.

Milly gets off the bed and I see her get something.

'Mmmm......I want to fuck your cunt baby' shes says as she ties on a strap on cock....10" of plastic cock and she gets on the bed in front of you between your legs and rubs the head of the plastic dick against your cunt and then presses it forward, sliding into you as my cock fills your ass and slowly you take the plastic cock in your cunt. I feel it go in and we start to fuck your cunt and ass together

'Ooh fuckkkkkkkkk......................jjeeeeeeez.....oooh yeessssssssssssssssssss...fuck me fuck mefuckemefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme'

You are wild. Crazy. Your head trashing side to side as you are fucked hard in your cunt and ass. Milly doesn't hold back pushing the big plastic dick deep into your cunt and my cock is balls deep into your ass

'Ooh fuck....fuck baby....your ass is so tight.....fuck fuck fuck....' I exclaim as I buck my his to fuck you and Milly pounds your cunt, filling you so deep and stretching your cunt to the limits

'Oooh shiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt.i'mmmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg' you shriek as you are taken over by a whole body orgasm that manifests in your legs shaking, your body shaking and I feel your ass contract around my cock even more and your cunt lets loose a stream of juices forcing the plastic cock our of you and covering Milly with your cunt juice who screeches in delight of your orgasm.

I keep pumping your ass with my cock and I can't hold back

'oooh fuck fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...yesssssssssssssssss'

My cock starts pumping cum into your ass and your orgasm continues, prolonged by my cumming in your ass

'Nnnhhggg....fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...............FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'

You are collapsed back onto me as our orgasms subside and you then flop over onto the bed lying on your front. Milly, never one to miss out presses her face between your ass cheeks and starts licking your ass which is dribbling with my cum. You moan softly.

You turn and look at me and smile.

'Wow..You ladies are fucking awesome' I say.

'Mmmm. We're not finished yet' you say

'Good, cos I want to fuck you girls some more.'