Surprise Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They duly rearranged the table and cushions and spread out the bedding to make her bed, after which Mark said good night and left her to go and sleep in the other half of the caravan. During the night the rain stopped and when dawn broke the sun was shining in through the curtains and Kate wakened to the prospect of a pleasant day. However, when she pulled the curtain aside to look out of the window she saw a sight which made her shriek with horror.

"What's the matter, Kate?"

"There's a naked man out here, in fact there is a whole load of naked people."

"Well, that's not too big a surprise, this is a naturist site."

"What! You bastard, you don't mean you expect me to take all my kit off and go around naked, do you, because you're in for a big disappointment, you are a right perve, aren't you."

"You did rather invite yourself, and suggested you were up for anything except mountain climbing, and you might note that this site is quite flat."

"No, come on, you are joking aren't you? You aren't really planning to stay here, this is just a turn on to get me going isn't it?"

"I'm sorry, dear, but that is exactly what I plan to do. I've been a naturist for many years, but this is a first time I've come here since Alice died five years ago. This was one of her favourite places, and we came here many times together. Please give it a go, at least for a few days, if it's too much for you then I guess I'll give in and take you to one of these places where people walk round with clothes on all day, even for swimming."

"So you're just going to walk out there naked, are you?"

Mark opened the door between the two bedrooms and revealed himself to be completely naked. Kate was startled, but not unappreciative of the body that was displayed to her. A tall man, with greying hair and good-looking, he was in good physical shape, the result of sensible dieting coupled with regular exercise. He wasn't ripped in any sense, just well-developed and with no middle-aged spread. His chest and abdomen had a light covering of dark hair with flecks of grey beginning to show, and from his pubic carpet, emerged a more than acceptable sample of manhood, not prize-winning perhaps, but showing potential for interesting bedroom games, even in its present flaccid state.

"Look, I'll go and get bread and croissants if you would like to sort your bed out and put the table up. We'll have some breakfast and then discuss where we go from here. Don't look so worried, it's not the end of the world. I suggest you just keep your pyjamas on for now, I'll take you over to the ablutions after breakfast."

"Oh, one other detail -- just because I'm naked it doesn't mean that I'm expecting sex. One of the popular misconceptions about naturists is that we all go around shagging each other at the drop of a hat, I don't think our morals are any worse than the average."

As he promised, he soon returned with a baguette and some croissants, and showed her where the cafetière was stowed, and they soon had the pleasant smell of coffee permeating the air and enjoyed a typical French breakfast; well, he enjoyed it, she was too worried about what was going to happen next to really enjoy it.

"Kate, have you ever gone topless?"

"Yes, a long time ago on a beach in Ibiza, but I had young perky tits in those days, and I was young and stupid and had drunk too much Spanish plonk at lunchtime. Since then, I've had more sense, or not been brave enough, depending on which way you look at it."

"Well, I presume you've got a bikini with you?"

"Yes, well it's a two-piece, whether it counts as bikini I'm not sure, it's a bit big compared with what women seem to wear these days, I'm afraid I'm a bit prudish."

"It may sound silly, but if you go around dressed you will look rather out of place, and I'll probably get some rude remarks. If you could bring yourself to wear just your bikini bottom, you'll fit in a lot better without having to do the ultimate reveal. Quite a few ladies do sometimes keep their nethers covered, Alice told me it was probably when they got the curse. Mind you, you're not allowed in the swimming pool wearing anything."

Kate suddenly giggled. "Nethers, indeed. Where the hell did you drag that out from? All right, I'll give it a go, but I'm telling you I hate you."

"Right, if you've finished your coffee, let's introduce you to the ablutions. I suggest you put on a beach robe, if you've got one, if not there's one that Alice used to wear hanging in the wardrobe."

"You don't mind me wearing one of your wife's garments."

"It'll probably remind me of camping with her, but that'll only be happy memories, and I'm sure she wouldn't have minded."

She found the robe and he escorted her to the toilet block. Inside she found there were communal showers, and she was a bit startled to see several men and women plus a small child all happily showering together. She was relieved when Mark showed her that there were two private cubicles, one of which she entered after having visited one of the toilets. She took off the robe and the pyjamas she had been wearing, and enjoyed the cool shower. There was a long mirror on the wall and, after she had dried herself she stood and looked at her body. Of course, she saw it every day, but normally she only took a passing glance, while now she studied herself critically.

She was no ravishing model girl, but, on the other hand, she wasn't too shabby either. A pleasant face, which was quick to smile, topped a tall body which was crowned by a bosom that was very acceptable. Two full handfuls of luscious flesh, big enough to just beg to be caressed, but small enough not to have sagged, despite her fifty years, thrust their way out to pale pink areola, slightly raised and centring darker pink nipples. Just now her nipples were quiescent, but she was well aware how easily they could harden when stimulated by the touch of a questing hand -- not that David had bothered very much, he didn't do a lot of questing.

Scanning downwards, she frowned just a little at her belly, which was perhaps a little rounder than it should have been, no longer flat as it had been before she started being a little careless about her diet. She was quite wide hipped, with enough flesh to soften the outline of her hip bones, though her waist was quite narrow. A quite exuberant lady garden of fair hair - with the occasional grey intruder if one looked closely - was trimmed only sufficiently to not protrude through her conservative swimming costumes, and covered her plump pudendum such that her labia were not visible. When she turned and twisted to look at her back in the mirror she saw a bum that was big enough to be noticeable, without being fat, and made her rear view most pleasant when she was walking. Her thighs were perhaps a little on the plump side, but in general her legs were very shapely, and with a noticeable gap at her groin.

So, although she had no intention of displaying all of her feminine charms to the passing multitude, at least she felt that what she kept covered was not unattractive. Wrapping the robe closely around her she made her way back to the caravan. There she found that Mark had erected the awning and was installing a table and chairs. She went inside the van and donned her bikini,which left her in a very modest state of undress. When she re-joined Mark outside, he made no comment, but suggested that she might like to join him in a walk around the site, so that she could discover all the facilities.

To say that it felt a little odd for her to be walking with a naked man amongst other naked people while she was quite well covered was a bit of an understatement. The first surprise for her was the variety of body types enjoying the sunshine. She shared the popular misconception that all nudists were young with perfect bodies, all ready to take part in the sexual orgies which she assumed was the norm. What she found was that the only common feature of all the bodies was that they were naked, mostly with suntans without any white patches. There was every age, from babies to very old people, with every variety of condition. Obviously the youngsters were mostly slim with firm flesh covered with smooth skin, while the older inhabitants had various degrees of shape from slim to distinctly fat, and age and possibly not enough sun-cream had inflicted some ravages with the inevitable result that the skin tended to be a bit wrinkly, and the male and female wobbly bits were a bit on the dangly side. For Kate it confirmed for her that she had no need to be ashamed of her own body.

Mark obviously knew some of the members, and stopped at one tent where a young woman was suckling a young baby at her breast.

"Hello Joan, long time no see. You've certainly changed since the last time I saw you. You were just a big teenager then, now look at you."

"Hi Mark, it must be five or six years since I saw you when I was here with my parents. You may notice that I'm wearing a wedding ring, in case you're wondering. I was married two years ago, and this little darling came along two months ago. This is an advantage of naturism that I hadn't thought about, but as you can see naked babies don't need nappies -- Whoops! - I shouldn't have said that, now look what the little bugger has done, peed all over me. Well, at least my birthday suit dries out easily, but I'd better take him to the shower and wash us both."

Kate had loved the little scenario played out, as she said to Mark as they walked on.

"Well, of all the advantages of being naked, that was one I hadn't thought of. Doesn't she just look lovely with that bare baby suckling on her beautiful big breasts. Makes me wish I'd had a baby to feed, I rather like having my nipples sucked -- sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

Mark didn't reply, though the remark did give him some pause for thought, and to wonder whether she was going to show him her sensitive nipples. They carried on walking round the campsite, Kate finding it difficult passing so many naked people, and feeling very self-conscious being one of the few who were covered up. They stopped for a few minutes to watch a group of youngsters and not so young playing basketball, and she found it fascinating to watch a couple of girls who were wearing bikini tops, but no bottoms. She remarked on this to Mark, who pointed out that because they were both large breasted girls, it could be a bit uncomfortable with generous lumps of flesh bouncing around as they played.

There was a wooded area at the back of the site, and they strolled through in the dappled shade, finally arriving at a large pond, or even a small lake might be a better description. There was a small sandy foreshore, and there are a few people sunning themselves while others were bathing, with two or three small children playing happily in the shallow water.

"Although you aren't allowed in the proper swimming pool with any clothing on, no one is fussy about the lake, so if you fancy a swim, feel free."

"I haven't got a towel, but I suppose I could dry off in the sun and it does look rather pleasant in there. But isn't it a bit cold?"

"You obviously didn't notice the name of the site; it's called Chaudeau, which I'm sure you know means hot water. There is actually a hot spring in the middle, well, not hot, but certainly warm, so why don't you try it?"

Kate cautiously waded into the water, and, as she had been promised, it was pleasantly warm and she was soon swimming happily, with Mark alongside her. There was a jetty, presumably intended for fishermen, and after she had swum across a lake and back she clung to it and found she could just touch the bottom. Mark joined her.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Well I must say this water is very pleasant, and it's a bit odd. It seems to have a slightly -- how can I put it -- sort of slippery texture to it. It's a very pleasant feel, is it some odd chemical?"

"As far as I understand it, the water is a bit like that which is found in in these spas where they go in for all sorts of magic cures for rheumatic problems. Whatever, I like the feel of it."

"So do I, and, sod it, I'll take my top off and let my boobies feel the benefits."

She reached behind her and unhooked the bikini top, and pulled it off and threw it onto the jetty. As she was in water up to her neck, she wasn't displaying very much, but then she took hold of the wooden framework and pulled herself up so that her breasts were visible to Mark.

"Satisfied now? I've got my tits out, at least I'm making a gesture."

Mark grinned at her, admiring the succulent flesh topped with firm nipples.

"And very pleasant tits they are, just be careful you don't get them sunburnt."

They spent some time swimming and playing together in the pool, Kate finding the experience of the warmish water flowing over her naked breasts to be very agreeable. When she decided she had had enough, she swam to the jetty, recovered her bikini top and swam to the shore, where she stood and waited for Mark to join her. He was watching with interest to see whether she would cover her breasts, but she didn't and, as she stood on the shoreline, water streaming down over her pleasant body and taking in the warmth of the sun, he wondered how long it would be before she accepted the inevitable and took her bikini bottom off as well.

"I was just going to lie down for a few minutes, but I've decided that dry sand on a wet body don't make a good combination, and you didn't tell me to bring a towel."

"That's probably just as well. If you don't want to get your breasts sunburned it would be a good idea to go and get some protection. In any case, I was going to suggest that we went out to get some lunch, if you would like that, so let's go back to the van."

They wandered back to the caravan, Kate very conscious of her naked upper body, and trying to remind herself that, by the standards of every other camper, she was still overdressed. Nevertheless she did notice that, when they stopped for Mark to speak to an acquaintance, she was receiving a quite admiring glance at her superstructure. She had been told that gentleman always kept their eyes raised on a naturist site, but she found that, like men everywhere, her body attracted admiring looks, which she did not find unpleasant.

She found it a little reassuring when she covered her body again, donning a light sundress that was cool to wear in the growing heat. They drove into the nearby town, where they found a restaurant with tables outside under sunshades, and they enjoyed a light meal accompanied by a glass or two of vin rosé. After the meal they wandered round the town, which, being in a popular tourist area, featured several boutiques selling tourist tat, but also a couple of dress shops, and Kate persuaded Mark to accompany her into one of them where she found a good display of summer clothing. While she was looking, a young assistant approached her and offered to help her.

"That would be nice, thank you. I'm looking for a light dress that would do for a day out like today but would be suitable for a casual evening meal."

"Oh I don't think that will be a problem. How about this, it looks your size. Why don't you try this on"

She showed Kate a dress made from some floaty gauzy material, which was just a sort of thing she was thinking of, and led her into a back room where she could change. She made no effort to leave the room, and Kate was just about to comment when she realised it was a bit stupid to worry about a woman seeing her in her underwear, when she had just come from a nudist site. Kate took off the dress she was wearing, and slipped on the one she was offered. It was just the sort of thing she was looking for, light and comfortable.

"What do you think?" she asked the girl."

"It looks good on you, the only comment I would make is that your underwear tends to show through a little. Do you have any undies that are flesh coloured, and wouldn't show. Or..."

"Or what?"

"Or don't wear anything underneath."

"I couldn't do that."

"Of course you could, let's help you off with your undies and see what you look like"

With no more ado she lifted off the dress and, before Kate could even think of reacting, she had undone her bra and slipped her panties off. Kate was horrified, but it was a bit late to protest.

"My, you've got a lovely body, it will look a treat under the dress."

As she spoke she gently lifted Kate's breasts, with a little squeeze and a quick rub of her nipples, which reacted instantly by becoming hard. Then the girl slid the dress back over Kate's head, and smoothed it into place, in the process sliding her hands over Kate's body, gently groping her arse cheeks. True to her word the dress did look good, clinging to the curves of the older woman's body, and showing off her aroused nipples.

"There, I told you it would look good."

"I have to admit it does look good, but I'm not sure I've got the nerve to wear it like this, my nips are on full display and I'm not sure that you can't see my pubes."

"Well, you could wear a thong, I suppose, but I reckon it looks perfect like this. Why don't we get your husband and see what his opinion is."

Kate didn't bother to explain that Mark was not her husband, but when she went out and gave him a twirl he was immediately enthusiastic, so with some trepidation she bought the dress, and they left the shop. Mark was enthusiastic in his praise for the shop assistant.

"She was very helpful, wasn't she."

"She was a bit hands on, if you see what I mean, she gave me a good groping while she was trying on that dress."

"Oh, didn't you like that, then?"

"It was quite enjoyable, but not exactly what I was expecting. This holiday is certainly full of surprises."

"Are you all right to stay for a few days, it's not too much for you."

"It's a bit daunting flashing my boobs and seeing all these naked people, but I'll give it a chance and see if it gets easier."

They drove back to the campsite, and Kate followed Mark into the van where he stripped off and she stripped down to her bikini bottoms. The sun was still shining brightly, so they stretched out on the reclining chairs with a glass of wine. Kate was fascinated watching various campers going by, noticing the difference shapes and sizes, and also noting the different amounts of body shaving that had taken place. Most of the women had a reasonable amount of pubic hair, mostly just trimmed to not show under a bikini bottom, but some of the younger women were completely shaven, their labia on show. As for the men, most of them were unashamedly hairy, as was Mike, though again, one or two younger men had shaved everything off. Kate decided that she preferred the men with hair, she was undecided about the aesthetics of shaven pudenda.

The next day was spent doing very little, except for a wander round the woods surrounding the campsite ending with a swim in the lake, while the rest of the time was devoted to working on their suntans. They did spend some time talking to the other campers in the vicinity, and she continued to be amazed at the normality of the activities, it just seemed that everything was exactly the same as on any other campsite, except the people were naked. Kate was still wearing her bikini bottom, though she was beginning to wonder how scared she really was about being naked.

That evening Mike suggested they went for dinner at a local restaurant, which had an excellent reputation and was not far from the campsite. Kate decided that this would be a good opportunity to wear her new dress, but when she put it on she realised that the girl in the shop had been right, and it would be better worn with no undies. She supposed that it would be appropriate if she were to be naked under the dress, even if she was afraid to be completely naked on the campsite, so she duly removed bra and knickers, and went out wearing just the dress and a pair of sandals. This was the first time she had ever gone anywhere without underwear, and she found that the movement of the dress material on her naked body was extremely sensual, and she felt her nipples hardening.