Surprise Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think it's quite simple. As far as I'm concerned, a woman's body is something to be enjoyed by a man, but it's much more enjoyable to make love to that body rather than just fuck it, if you excuse the word. And, I might add, you have a body that is particularly pleasant to make love to."

"I hope that means that you're going to repeat the process several times, preferably in the near future."

"Look, Kate, as I'm finding that, not only do I enjoy making love to, I enjoy being with you, I rather like the idea that we might make plenty of opportunities for extending our knowledge of each other's bodies. I've got no plans for the future that would prevent me spending a lot of time with you, how about you?"

"My future is pretty flexible, and spending time with you is a not unattractive prospect. Now, as I want to further my education in sexual matters I'd like to do something I've never done with another man -- make love to your body."

"That sounds a very pleasant idea. What, exactly, had you in mind."

"I just like to explore you slowly, see what you feel like, maybe find out what you enjoy. Now, be quiet, and lay on your front."

Mark did as she asked and turned over with his head on the pillow. She looked at him for a moment, admiring his firm body, his back lightly covered with dark hair down over his firm buttocks and his long muscular legs. She began stroking him gently at his neck and shoulders, then moved gradually down his torso, following up with little kisses, starting at his hairline and moving downwards. This was a very slow process, and Mark was finding it most agreeable, her fingers pressing sometimes, sometimes pinching little morsels of flesh and occasionally tweaking his hair. When her hands reached his buttocks she began circular movements squeezing him firmly and slowly beginning to penetrate his arse crack.

"Is it okay if I carry on like this, a bit deeper into your bum?"

"You are doing a wonderful job up to now, just carry on and do whatever amuses you."

Kate had never explored a man's body, certainly not into the darker regions, and was a little uncertain how far to go. Nevertheless, she let her fingers probe steadily deeper and deeper into unknown territory, gently parting his buttocks till she could see his balls below the dark puckering of his arse hole. She cautiously stroked his perineum from the base of his balls back to his anus, which made him make an appreciative murmur, before very lightly brushing a finger tip over his anus. She had never been involved in any sort of anal play, and didn't have enough confidence to go any further, though she did wonder whether she might explore a little further on another occasion, as Mark certainly hadn't shown any displeasure at her touch. So she contented herself with stroking the back of his legs down his firm thighs and calves until she reached his feet, where she gave him quite a prolonged massage, which induced another appreciative rumble from him.

Now she gave him a gentle tug to turn over, and admired this view of him. She started the reverse process, caressing and kissing up his legs, until she was approaching his wedding tackle. She carefully avoided touching him here, passing upwards over his firm belly and to his chest, where she tweaked and nibbled at his nipples, before kissing up his neck and over onto his mouth, which happily parted to allow her tongue entry. While she was kissing him her hand again slid slowly down until her fingers gently stroked his penis, which was still lying flaccid on his thigh. She had been asking herself exactly how far she was prepared to go, and soon decided that it should be all or nothing, so she kissed her way back down over his torso until her lips arrived at the base of his penis. She lifted the soft flesh and began to kiss him gently from his pubic hair along his length and at last to the tip.

Mark was uncircumcised, and, as she felt his foreskin move under the touch of her fingers, she slowly drew it back, uncovering the glistening purple glans. Needless to say, the touch of her fingers and lips had the expected result as his soft flesh began to fill with blood and expand as it hardened, and she held him tenderly feeling her fingers being opened by his growth. She saw a bead of liquid forming at the slit of his urethra, and she cautiously stuck out her tongue to get a taste of what she realised was pre-come. Then she began licking around his helmet and along the length of his engorged flesh, which by now was standing erect. She was still very nervous, but finally took the plunge and slid her lips over the head and took a good portion of him into her mouth. Mark was enjoying the feel of her mouth enclosing him, but was a little concerned that she didn't know what she was doing, or at least the effect she was going to cause. Although she had been so gentle with him, the sheer length of time of being caressed all over his body had got him thoroughly aroused -- although, strangely, he hadn't got an erection until she actually touched his cock -- and he didn't think it would be long before he ejaculated.

"Kate, I don't know if you realise just what you're doing to me, but if you keep me in your mouth too long, you might get a nasty surprise -- or nice, as the case may be."

Kate pulled away from his penis and looked up at him.

"I've got this far, I think I'm prepared for any surprise that comes this way. Now, as you haven't complained, I'll assume I'm doing it right and carry on a bit longer."

"Don't say I didn't warn you, but I'll let you know just before it happens. You are doing a wonderful job down there, just remember to keep your teeth clear, please."

Kate said no more, but once again slid her mouth over his manhood. Considering that it was a first time for her, she was doing a pretty good job, much to Mark's pleasure. She slid her lips back and forth and probed him up-and-down with her tongue. At the same time she had slid her hand between his legs and was gently fondling his scrotum, feeling the movement of his balls inside. She had taken most of his length into her mouth, till she felt the touch at the back of her throat, causing her to gag slightly, so she contented herself with the action of her tongue and lips on the glans and the area behind it,while she stroked the exposed length.

"I'm coming, Kate."

This was the moment of truth. Kate could feel his cock swelling even more between her lips, then she felt it jerk as his fluid spurted deep into her mouth. Two, three, four times he released the creamy substance onto her tongue, and for the first time in her life she tasted seminal fluid. She had debated with herself what she should do when this happened, and decided that the best thing was just to swallow, and that was what he did. Happily the amount of his ejaculate was not the enormous quantities that she had read about on the rare occasion that she had read pornographic stories, and she was easily able to dispose of the liquid down her gullet. She was still holding his cock in her mouth, and she could feel its girth subsiding, and she finally released it, allowing it to flop on his thigh. She looked up at him with a big grin on her face.

"Well, how did I do?"

"Pretty good for a beginner. How was it for you?"

"It was fun, but I'm not that enthusiastic about the taste."

"To be totally honest, I enjoy having my bits made love to with fingers and tongues, but I prefer it just as foreplay, and I can't think of anywhere my cock would sooner be for a climax that in the place that nature designed for the job."

"That's fine then. I can enjoy getting you interested, and I'm more than happy to have you buried deep inside me for the finale."

"So we're both happy. Now, you haven't come, have you. I don't think I could manage to make love to you again tonight, the spirit may be willing but, sadly, the flesh is weak and I need a bit of time to recover."

"Not to worry, I'm pretty wound up and I can finish myself off if you don't mind."

"Of course not, do you mind if I watch?"

"Be my guest."

Kate lay back on the pillow and slid her hand down between her legs; her fingers found the protrusion of her large clitoris, which grew even bigger under her attentions, and Mark soon heard her quiet moans as her excitement grew. Her fingers were moving quickly and he was aware that she was near her climax, when he leaned over her and took one of his nipples between his teeth, biting gently and pulling the pliant flesh at the same time. This was just what his lover needed, and her body stiffened and her back raised from the mattress as she was engulfed in a long, exhilarating tsunami of pleasure. Mark released her breast, and watched her face, flushed with a beautific smile.

"That was absolutely bloody wonderful. There's an old saying that the sleep of the just is not half as deep as the sleep of the just after, and that's what I'm going to do right now. Cuddle me, Mark, you wonderful man."

They were soon asleep and, as she predicted it was a really deep sleep which they both enjoyed. He awoke first, and for some time he just lay looking at her serene sleeping face and admired the view of her breasts uncovered where she had pushed down the bedding. He began to gently stroke the warm flesh, and when he stroked her nipples she awoke with a beaming smile, whereupon he leaned over and kissed her softly. She felt his firm cock pressed against her thigh, and she slid her hand down and took hold of him.

"Is that for me?"

"Well, really it's hard because I need a pee, but if you insist...?"

"Oh, but I do, I'm ever so insistent. Do you think you could slide in like you did in the lake?"

"Like this?" He pushed her onto her side so she was nicely cupped in his lap, and, with a little guidance, his cock found its way into her moist vagina. His arm was around her, fondling her breast and tweaking her nipple, as he gently plunged deep into her.

"Oh yes, just like that. A bit harder, please."

Mark needed no more encouragement. He dropped his hand down onto her pubis, drawing her body hard against him while his fingertips mauled her big clit. Now he was fucking her hard and fast, and in very short order she was moaning her pleasure as her body erupted into orgasm, and she felt the rush of his ejaculate high up against her cervix. He held her close as they slowly relaxed from their coupling.

"This is a nice way to be woken up, I could get used to it."

"There's no reason I can think of why we couldn't repeat this on a regular basis. However, for now I must go and have that pee."

They spent that day exploring the area, familiar to Mark but new to Kate. One fascinating discovery for her was the cave system decorated with drawings dating to Palaeolithic pre historic times, estimated to be up to 20,000 years old, and showing mostly pictures of animals in amazing detail.

After the caves, they went to a small town which had an extensive street market in the central square, where they browsed among stalls selling an amazing variety of food, clothing, plants, tourist tat and an ironmongery stall which featured a collection of tools and bits and pieces for the local farming community, at which Mark could only guess the purpose. Amongst the food stalls were some cooking on the spot, again with a range of mostly traditional French dishes such as Cassoulet.

One restaurant facing the square was cooking a huge pan of paella, traditionally a Spanish dish, but also very popular in this part of France. Kate and Mark took a seat at one of the tables set up on the pavement and were served with plates loaded with seafood delicacies as well as chicken portions and vegetables all cooked on a bed of saffron rice. Needless to say, a bowl of crusty slices of bread was offered to mop up the delightful juices, and a crisp white wine added to the occasion.

After the meal, which had not only been excellent but ridiculously cheap, they had a wander round the town poking their noses into the many small boutiques, then admiring the beauty of a Romanesque church. Then they drove slowly back to the naturist site, using minor roads allowing them to soak up the beauty of this part of rural France. When they got back to the camp they quickly divested themselves of their clothes and wandered down to the lake for a leisurely swim, after which they returned the caravan and sat in the evening sunshine drinking a glass of sparkling white wine. Kate was luxuriating in the unexpected pleasure of just being naked and enjoying the feel of the sun's rays on her body and the company of a man to whom she was surprisingly very attracted.

"This is one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you, Mark."

"Glad you enjoyed it, but what's so special?"

"Well, let's start by how pleasantly I was woken up, with a substantial piece of male flesh inside my body, not to mention what was done to me by a certain gentleman's fingers. After that, I loved the visit to the caves, with all those drawings. Lunch was amazing, and our tour around rural France was fascinating. Then to come back here and undress, showing off my naked body to anyone who happened to be passing, and swimming in the Lake feeling that silky water probing around my private parts, that was fun. And now, sitting here with you, naked in the evening sunshine, with a glass of fizz in my hand and anticipating that we are going to... to..."

"Make love?"

"Yes, that sounds nice, but I've only known you properly for a few days, and it's a bit early to talk about love, isn't it?"

"I think that I might be thinking about love in the not too distant future, but, for now, let's say I want to make love to your body, or make lust, if you prefer."

"Oh well, it doesn't matter what you call it, I bet I'm going to enjoy it. Take me to bed, Mr West, and turn me into a quivering mess of satisfied womanhood."

"Bloody hell, that's a challenge, but I'll do my very best."

They tidied up around the caravan awning, went inside and locked the door. Kate just grinned at Mark, and lay down on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"There, it's all yours to do what you will with."

"Well, as you were kind enough last night to treat me to a long and interesting physical examination, I think I might do the same for you. It's an odd thing about naturism, I can see you naked all day and just think in passing what a pleasant body you have, but when you stretch out on the bed like that you suddenly become a sex object, who, happily, is also a lover, and I'm going to enjoy taking full advantage. Now, let's start with a little light kissing and see how we go after that."

Although they had already had sex together, they had never seriously kissed, and it was with great pleasure that Kate felt his lips close on hers. His touch was soft and their lips nibbled gently at each other, then their tongues as a enjoyed the taste of each other's mouths. After a while he moved and began kissing her cheek and down her neck, biting gently on the soft skin below her ear, just enough to leave a very faint hickey. Next his lips roamed across her chest, and now his hand was joining the action, stroking her upper arm. Inevitably his lips arrived at the swell of her breast and he began kissing and nibbling the warm flesh of one breast while his hand cupped the firm mass of the other. Fingers and lips working together gradually approached the centre of her mounds till he began touching her areolae, circling her nipples before finally brushing over their tips.

Kate had been quietly enjoying his attention, but her sensitive nipples reacted by sending a thrill through her body, and when his teeth and fingers closed gently on the aroused buds he heard a quiet moan of pleasure. He was in no hurry, and squeezed and pulled gently, drawing the flesh of her breast upwards by the now hard nipples, and as he felt her excitement growing his touch was firmer and his hand was gripping her breasts quite hard.

"Oh Christ, Mark, I love that. Just more, I think I'm going to... Oh... yes."

As she spoke her hand gripped his arm firmly and her body gently shuddered with her orgasm. He was still mauling her breasts, but, when she subsided, he released the pressure and just stroked her gently.

"I never knew that just loving my breasts would do that do me. I'll sleep happily after that."

"Sleep! I've only just started, there's lots more loving to come."

"You're spoiling me."

"With luck I'll spoil you for anybody else."

"If you do that, you'll have stay around till I wear you out."

"I'll risk it. Now, stop chattering and roll over."

"Anything you say - your word is my command."

She turned over onto her tummy and he began again the gentle process of stroking and kissing her, starting at her neck and taking in her shoulders and upper back. His fingers felt delightful to her on her firm flesh, and as he progressed lower she enjoyed his exploration of the gentle convexity at her waist, where he gently bit the pliant softness. Now his hands were touching the gorgeous roundness of her bottom, and he took his time roaming over the firm buttocks, moving ever closer to her arse crack until his fingers began to delve into the warm depths. Very slowly he probed deeper, his fingers spreading her open till he could see the darker skin surrounding her anus, and his fingers brushed lightly over the puckered arse hole. The tip of his middle finger pressed gently inwards, not enough to enter her, but causing her to make a sharp intake of breath, this being the first time she had ever been touched there, and made her nervous that he would penetrate into her back passage. She didn't find the touch unpleasant, rather a little unnerving, but he soon moved on leaving her wondering whether it would not be too unpleasant to be caressed rather more extensively.

Mark was concerned that she might react unfavourably if he continued any activity in this area, and decided that there would be plenty of time on another occasion. For now, he contented himself with moving his hands further down her legs, although he did leave a couple of delicate bites into the plump globes, which caused her to giggle. As he continued his journey over the delightful geography, he caressed her thighs allowing his fingers to probe the warm inner curves and followed up with kisses under the soft curve of her buttocks. At last he reached her feet which he caressed for a few moments before turning her over onto her back and beginning slow journey up to her thighs. Now his fingers probed into the warm softness of her inner thighs, and she parted her legs happily under the gentle pressure that he applied.

His lips followed his fingers and, as he neared her sex, he could smell the pleasant aroma of an aroused vagina. Her legs were parted widely, and he was kissing the soft skin up into the crease between her thigh and her outer lips, already engorged with blood. Although her lady garden was quite extensive, the soft hair didn't extend far between her legs or towards her arse, and he happily kissed his way up-and-down each plump mound. Then he used his hands to spread her wide, displaying for him the darker pink delights within. For the first time he realised how long her inner lips were, and when he spread her they opened like a butterfly's wings. He not only kissed her now, but he drew her lips each in turn into his mouth and gently nibbled them, and his questing tongue discovered how wet she was, and the insides her lips was glistening. He pushed his tongue into her moistness and it slid into her vagina, causing her to squeal quietly. He had quite a long tongue, and used it well, penetrating quite deeply into the hot channel, then he withdrew and licked up between her lips until he reached her clit. Again, although he had felt a substantial bulge when he had first made love to her, he hadn't realised just how big she was. Now he could see her clit was protruding like a tiny penis from under its hood, far enough for him to take it well into his mouth.