Surprise Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove to the restaurant, though it was only a little over a mile away, where Mike was greeted as an old friend although it was many years since he had eaten there. The meal was excellent, comprising five courses, and at each course they were offered a different wine. Mike protested that, as he was driving, he couldn't drink that much, but the proprietor offered to drive them back to the campsite and leave their car to be collected the next day. Kate pointed out that they were so close they could walk back, and that's what they agreed to do. As a result, when they left the restaurant they were both feeling no pain, and were certainly way over the drink limit for driving.

By this time it was dark, but in fact it was a beautiful warm night with the moon shining from a starlit sky. Kate was, to put it mildly, in a euphoric state, if not totally pissed. As they walked the movement of the dress against her bare skin she found very arousing, and her nipples were again hard and she felt definitely and unusually damp between her thighs. In a moment of madness she decided to lift dress up and over her head, leaving her naked except for her sandals.

"There you are Mike. You wanted me naked, now I am."

"Indeed you are, and very nice you look in the moonlight, but I'm not sure this is the most appropriate place."

"Oh don't be so stuffy, I'm not asking you to strip off"

"No, I think I'd better not, especially as there is a car coming."

"Jolly good, I bet that'll give them a story to tell when they get home."

When Kate was fully illuminated by the oncoming car, she waved her dress cheerfully to it, whereupon it slowed to a stop, and two Gendarmes got out and walked up to her. Kate tried to say 'hello officer' in her best French, but what came out was an unintelligible giggle, which didn't really impress the uniformed pair. Like all Gendarmes they looked a bit intimidating with their heavy boots and side-arms on display, though the blond plait of the female of the species did make her look more human. After staring at Kate for a while, the Gendarmesse (?) spoke.

"Good evening Madame. Have you lost your clothes, or are you going naked as a protest of some sort?"

"Well, it's a bit warm, don't you think? You must be ever so hot in that heavy uniform, why don't you take something off?"

"No, I don't think my inspector would approve of that. Now, may I see your papers, please?"

"Ooh, I can't seem to find them" she said, as she ran her hands vaguely over her body."

The two arms of the law had a muttered conference.

"Alors (that's French for...something), as you can't show any ID, we should really do a body search, but we've can't agree who should do it."

"Why, am I so hideous that neither of you want to do it?"

"Not exactly, we both want to. He says I'm a lesbian and I say he's a pervert."

"Well, are you a lesbian?" said Mark.

"Unfortunately there are laws about Gendarmes having sex with civilians, or I'd show you, so you'll just have to take my word for it, and so will my pervert mate. Anyway, as we can't agree we'll just tell you to go on your way, to the naturist site I presume."

"I suppose I should put my dress back on."

"No, don't bother, just you walk on and we can shine our torches to check that you aren't carrying anything hidden behind you."

They went on their way, giggling, conscious of the fact that Kate's attractive bottom was being closely observed in the light of the gendarmes' torches, until they were out of sight round a corner. They were soon back in their caravan, where Kate realised that she hadn't made up her bed. She was still in a somewhat giggly state, and a little unstable due to the amount of wine she had drunk at the restaurant. She contemplated the job of lowering the table, rearranging the cushions and making up the bedding, and suddenly came up with a better solution.

"Mark, do you mind if I sleep with you tonight, I can't face making up this bloody bed?"

"When you say sleep, do you mean sleep or..."

"Sleep."

"Well, you're very welcome either way. The bed is plenty big enough for both of us without needing to get too friendly."

"You're a dear, I'll try not to snore too much."

Then she realised that her nightdress was folded up in amongst the bedding, and she just couldn't face searching for it, and she decided that, as she was already naked, there wasn't a lot of point. As a result, she cleaned her teeth, had a pee, and climbed into the big bed. Mark was only a few minutes behind her, but by the time he got there she was fast asleep, so he turned out the light and joined her in a deep slumber. The next thing either of them knew the sun was shining in through the curtains. Kate wakened feeling a little the worse for wear, and somewhat surprised to find herself in bed with Mark.

"Mark, I'm embarrassed to be asking this, but what happened last night."

"Well, we had a nice meal, ate too much and drank too much. After that you decided to do a striptease which we discussed with the local police force..."

"Yes all right, I vaguely remember that, but what I'm delicately enquiring about is what happened when we went to bed."

"You snored a bit but, other than that, not a lot."

"Oh, didn't you fancy me? I seem to be a bit on the naked side next to you in bed, was I that off-putting?"

"Amongst my many vices, taking advantage of drunken women is not one of them. Whether I fancy you or not is quite another matter."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Thank you for being a gentleman."

Kate now wondered whether Mark did fancy her or not, because she was beginning to think that she didn't find him too unattractive, and didn't think she would refuse him if he made any advances.

In the meantime, she decided that she might as well go with the flow, and become a naturist for the next few days anyway, and didn't bother to put any clothing on. They ate their breakfast in the awning, and after washing she went across to the sanitary block, carrying a towel and wash bag but feeling very conscious of her nakedness. She realised that she was now part of the norm, and no one would particularly note her lack of clothing, in fact, just the opposite. The sanitary block comprised several toilets, two enclosed showers and a large square space with shower sprays around the walls. There were several people using the showers, and Kate hung her towel on a hook and took soap and shampoo into the shower space, where she shyly started washing herself.

She was naturally a bit unnerved at having to carry out a process which she had always done privately since she reached puberty and became very conscious of her body, always ensuring that the bathroom door was locked, and this even during her marriage. She looked around rather nervously at what the other users of the shower were doing, and soon realised that there was no attempt at concealment. A woman of about her age was standing next to her and, out of the corner of her eye, Kate saw her raise her slightly sagging breasts to watch underneath them, then wash down over her belly before squatting slightly so that she could cleanse herself intimately between her legs. This gave Kate more confidence to get on and carry out her own sanitary activities, although she was a bit unnerved when the woman started chatting to her about where she was from and other trivia, all the while that the two women were washing their private parts. Perhaps private was a bit of a misnomer, as they certainly weren't very private in this environment.

Of course, it wasn't only women who were showering, and Kate was a bit startled when she saw a man not only washing his testicles, but also taking hold of his quite impressive penis and withdrawing his foreskin to expose his purple glans, which he carefully washed before restoring his previously covered status. There were also several children of various ages in the shower, some being washed by their parents, others looking after themselves. It struck Kate that this must be a good thing for children to be brought up in the naturist environment, where they would become totally familiar with the human body with all its variations, and not to have the inhibitions with which she had been raised, resulting in her near phobia about anyone seeing her naked body.

The rest of the day passed quietly, as Kate accustomed herself to being naked. They went together to the swimming pool, but she decided that she preferred swimming in the natural lake. One of the things that she found extraordinary was just how ordinary everything was. All the activities that she saw she had also seen on a "normal" camp site, just that no one was wearing clothes. Mark was delighted as he saw how easily she absorbed the naturist lifestyle. He hadn't known her very well before this holiday, but had thought of her as being a little inhibited, and had been rather nervous about thrusting her into this alien environment.

"Kate, I feel very guilty about throwing you into my perverted lifestyle. I must admit, I was a bit irritated when you asked me to take you with me, and I only agreed because I thought you would back out. So thank you for not throwing a screaming fit, and thank you even more for adapting to the slightly offbeat habits of naturism. Incidentally, I think you're made for it, you look even better without clothes than with."

"Are you saying I'm hideous when I'm dressed?"

"I have a feeling that I've put my foot in it somehow. Just you look very pleasant, dressed or undressed."

"Well saved! I will admit that I was furious when I realised where you had taken me, but it was my own fault for being so pushy. But I can see why you like being naked so much, it just feels totally natural, especially swimming. I don't think I'll ever want to wear a costume again."

That evening Kate went alone to the shower block, and when she entered the communal shower area she was aware of the presence of a woman standing at a slight angle to her so she could see her breast. She murmured a conventional greeting and the woman turned towards her, displaying one perfect breast matched with a flattened area of scar tissue, from which her other breast had been excised. Kate instinctively gasped with horror, but the woman seemed unfazed by her reaction.

"It's all right, dear. It's a bit of a shock if you're expecting a perfectly balanced bosom. As you probably guessed, it was cancer that caused me to have a mastectomy."

"I'm so sorry, both for my reaction, as well as for your problem."

"Oh well, it serves me right a bit. After all, I am a doctor, and the fact that I never bothered to check my own breasts is a classic example of not doing what I tell my patients to do. I hope that you look after your breasts, and check for lumps regularly."

"To be honest I've never checked my breasts. I'm not quite sure how to."

"As you might guess, I'm paranoid about checking myself and nag my patients regularly. Would you like me to show you how to do it?"

"Yes please, it's one of those things that I felt from time to time I should do, like having a mammogram regularly, but never quite get round to doing."

"Come here, I'll show you how it's done. By the way, before I grope your boobs, the least I can do is tell you my name. I'm Imogen, and you are...?"

"I'm Kate."

Imogen stood behind Kate and slid her hands under her arms and started by pressing her fingers gently into the flesh around her armpits and then forward until she was probing the breasts themselves. Her fingers probed around the firm globes following a circular path which approached her nipples, all the while explaining to Kate what she was feeling for. When she arrived at the nipples she began squeezing and probing, twisting and pulling till the flesh was standing firm and proud. When she had started the process she had been standing quite clear of Kate's body, as she progressed she came closer until her single breast was pressing against Kate's back, and her belly was firmly pressed into Kate's bottom. While Kate was enjoying the process, she didn't quite believe that the attention paid to her nipples was really justified, but it was so pleasant that she wasn't going to complain. However just then another woman walked in and Imogen ended the examination, telling Kate that she should carry out this process really often, at least once a week, and report any lumps to her doctor.

"Had a good check over, then?" This from the woman who walked in, after Imogen had left.

"She was very thorough, I must say."

"If you had given her a little encouragement, she would have given you an all over check, in fairly intrusive detail. She likes the ladies, does our Imogen. By the way, I'm Ingrid, you are...?"

"I'm Kate. Are you suggesting that Imogen is a lesbian?"

"I'm not suggesting, I'm saying. Anyway, I'm not criticising, I quite enjoy a little fumble with one of the fairer sex, makes a change from rough hairy men. How about you?"

"I've never tried, maybe I'm missing something. I've not found men all that exciting, and I just decided I'm not bothered."

"Aren't you sharing a caravan with Mark? He's a lovely man, I've met him here several times over the years with his wife. I would have thought he was quite exciting."

"I hardly know him, but he's good company, so who knows. "

Just then some more people came into the shower room, and the conversation petered out, but Kate was left wondering whether maybe she was missing something. Did she fancy having sex with a woman? Did she fancy having sex with Mark? The fact that she was thinking about having sex at all was a novelty for her.

When she got back to the caravan, Mark suggested that they went down to the lake for a swim, as, after a sunny hot day, the van was a bit stuffy, so they closed the mosquito nets but set up a fan to circulate the area a bit, and wandered down to the water. Mark was a more enthusiastic swimmer than Kate, and after a bit she stopped by the jetty in the shallow water while he was doing some serious lengths of the lake. Soon she was joined by a woman who in the dim late evening light she recognised as Ingrid, with whom she had been speaking earlier.

"Hello, again, Kate. I say, was I a bit mouthy earlier on. I tend to speak first and think afterwards. We Dutch women are a bit forward sometimes."

"No, that's all right, you started me thinking anyway."

"What, about being a lesbian?"

"Not quite that, but wondering what it would be like to touch another woman."

"Well, that's easy, I'll show you."

Without any further ado, Ingrid slipped her arms around Kate, drew her close so that they were breast to breast, and gently kissed her lips.

"There, see, it's quite easy really."

"I see what you mean about being forward. But I must say it's not a disagreeable feeling, you're very soft compared to a man."

Ingrid took hold of one of her hands and held it against her breast, and Kate found the generous mass extremely pleasant to touch. Now Ingrid was kissing her again, her hands roaming downwards till she felt her body being pulled against the Dutch girl by two insistent hands grasping her arse cheeks. Then she felt her legs being parted as another leg pressed between them, and started a gentle movement rubbing against her vulva. Just then Mark joined them and Ingrid moved away from her a little.

"Hello Mark, long time no see"

"Hello Ingrid, yes it is a long time since I've been here. It's nice to be back, this lake is one of my favourite places."

"Oh it's definitely a favourite for me. I lost my virginity here, I shan't forget that in a hurry."

"Oh, do tell all."

"Well, it was like this. I was here for an international naturist youth congress. There were fifty or sixty of us, all under twenty-five. There had been some younger people here before, but they had left and it was just the over eighteen's who remained. On the last night there had been a big barbecue and general party to say goodbye, and quite a lot of alcohol had been taken. A group of us decided to cool off in the lake, and I was standing about where we are now, talking to a girl about nothing in particular. I had made a casual remark about a couple who were clearly lesbian, and she asked me if I had anything against lesbians. I replied that, no, I hadn't really thought about it very much, and, as I had no experience of touching another woman, I wouldn't really know what it was like. She immediately put her arms around me, and kissed me, which I must say I found very pleasant, but I was a little surprised when she began to caress my breasts.

"I found her touch most agreeable, and didn't resist when she slid her hand down to my pudenda, and felt her fingers groping between my pussy lips. I was still a virgin at the time, and her questing finger soon found her intrusion blocked by my hymen. She cried out in surprise:

'You're a virgin, for God's sake, you'll never find out whether you are a lesbian or not until you get rid of that silly bit of skin and try what it's like having a cock inside you.'

"There were several other people around in earshot who heard what she had to say, and she told them that it was their duty to educate me, and, before I knew what was happening, I was surrounded by naked bodies, and hands started to caress me. I was a bit scared, but the feeling of hands all over me was wonderful. My breasts, my back, my bum and, best of all, my pussy was gently stroked, fingers squeezing bits of me, kisses on my face on my back my breasts, hands probing gently into every crevice. I was in heaven. Then, on some sort of signal, I was picked up by several pairs of hands and tipped on my back so that my body was horizontal at the waterline and my legs were spread wide. I've no idea which of the men was the first, but I felt something big and insistent pressing between my pussy lips and against the thin barrier protecting the entrance to my love canal. Then I felt a sharp pain, and my virginity was lost as the hot flesh of my first penis ripped me open, and then slid slowly deep into my body, stretching me wide.

"At first the intrusion was painful, but as he started to move slowly in and out, any pain became insignificant compared to the pleasure I was getting. It wasn't long before I had my first orgasm, which was unlike anything that I had given myself with my hands. Suddenly I felt his cock pulsing inside me as he flooded me with his juice, but when he withdrew from me I felt bereft and empty. I'd needn't have worried, because no sooner did he withdraw than another piece of rigid flesh thrust into me, and the whole lovely process was repeated, then with a third man, and finally with the fourth. This last time was unbelievably wonderful. Not only did I have a large cock inside me, I had somebody kissing my lips and filling my mouth with her tongue, two mouths nibbling and sucking my nipples and a finger probing gently into my arse hole, not to mention practically every square inch of my flesh being stroked or kissed by wandering hands. This time, when the cock filled me with yet another injection of man juice, I thought my body was going to explode with a phenomenal rush of pleasure.

"Finally the cock was withdrawn, and the hands and lips ceased to caress me as I was gently lowered to my feet, and I was helped out of the lake, where I lay on the grass for some time recovering. And that, was how I lost my virginity."

"I hardly like to ask, but I would have thought you would have been a little sore after all that."

"Oh God yes, I was as sore as hell, and, to add to the problem, I had to write my Triumph Tiger Hundred back to Holland starting the next day, which made the whole situation much worse. Nevertheless, it was worth every twinge from my complaining pussy."

"It's just as well you were on birth control, isn't it."

"I wasn't, and I've got an 18-year-old daughter to prove it. You can bet I've made sure that she is on the pill so she doesn't get caught the way I did. By the way, one of the four men married me, though we've never checked to see whether he was actually the father, and we don't really care."