Surprise Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect on Kate was electric. Her legs clamped around his head and her whole body shuddered, and she turned her face into the pillow to stifle the scream that she let out as she arose to a whole new level of fulfilment. Mark didn't stop, but sucked on the rigid little member, raking it with his tongue at the same time. He also slid two fingers deep into her vagina, and, probing the front wall, he found the rough skin of her G spot, which he rubbed hard, causing more spasms from Kate, as she released a flood of her juice over his hand.

"Mark, please, that's enough, it's too much, really, no, you must stop."

"The best is yet to come, I'm nowhere near finished."

He lifted his head and knelt between her legs, which he lifted and then spread wide, displaying the shiny wet lips surrounding the darker opening of her vagina. He leaned forward, allowing the tip of his cock to slide in the lovely slit and to rub against the engorged flesh of her clit, then withdrew a little and adjusted himself so that he could push the head of his cock just into the gap between her inner lips and into the entry of her questing channel. He rested still for a moment, then slowly slid deeper into her, and they both watched as his cock crept in until it was fully engaged, and their pubes were meshing with each other.

"Oh Mark, that's a perfect fit. You're exactly the right size to fill me."

"Isn't nature wonderful? You feel absolutely perfect around me, too. Let's see how nicely we can move together"

He was taking his weight on his elbows, and he began a slow process of pulling back till he was near to disengaging, then forward along the length of the slippery, warm tube that was enclosing him till she felt his crown pressing against her cervix. This continued for a while, as he gazed down at her smiling face, and they were both revelling in the sharing of their growing affection for each other, but then he lowered his head and took a nipple into his mouth and gently nibbled it. Kate felt again the surge of passion sweep through her body at his attack on her hyper sensitive parts, and Mark felt the response as her pussy muscles contracted and grasped his turgid cock. To his surprised delight she pulled him down to lay on her body and wrapped her legs tightly around him, and he felt the pulsing in her tight vagina as she swept to another orgasm. She was making incoherent noises into the pillow, till at last she quietened.

"I'll die of too much joy if you do that too often, but that'll be a lovely way to go."

"Well, don't be in a rush, I'm having too much fun to want to lose you just yet. Shall we try something different now?"

"You mean you haven't finished? I was so busy enjoying myself, now I realise I didn't feel you come. I'll try anything, I think."

"Do you like doggy style.?"

"You mean me on my hands and knees? No, never tried that."

They rearranged themselves on the bed, with her knelt with her pleasant arse raised, displaying her darker anus and her big pussy lips, crowned by the prominent protrusion of her plump, pink clitoris. Mark knelt behind her and lowered his head so he could sweep his tongue along the moist length from the indent of her puckered arsehole, briefly between her pussy lips and on to her clit, which he sucked into his mouth and lapped with his tongue. He continued his ministrations for a little while, causing her to whimper with pleasure, especially when he nibbled her big pussy flaps in turn, and she was oozing her tasty juice over his tongue.

He felt his own needs becoming more urgent, moved up close behind her and slid his cock deep into her pussy, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from Kate. He began moving in her, slowly at first, then speeding up as he heard her sounds of pleasure. He slid his hands under her body, one grasping a breast, the other squeezing her plump clit. As he thrust into her harder, he felt her response as she pushed back against him, and he felt his climax approaching.

"I'm going to come soon."

"Do it, do it hard, this is... oh..yes...please... yes."

Her excited response was all he needed to tip him over the edge, and he grasped her hips and held her tight while his cock jerked and spewed out his ejaculate deep into her hot, wet depths.

He held her close, gradually releasing her as his hands caressed her plush globes, till at last he softened and withdrew from her, followed by a white ooze of their combined liquids. He released her and they both rolled over onto their backs, and lay side by side, gazing at each other quietly, afraid to break the spell. At last she spoke.

"I can't really think what to say, except thank you. That was lovemaking for me, not just sex -- although as just sex it was pretty awesome."

"As I told you, I love your body and loved making love, if you see what I mean. I take it you like being taken from behind?"

"Oh yes, you were so deep in me and you were exciting me in places where I didn't even know I had places, if you see what I mean. I got the impression you weren't too unhappy?"

"Well, it gives me a chance to maul your breasts and clitty while I'm enjoying the view."

"The view? What, of my arse?"

"It's a very pretty arse, and I love your pretty little puckered arsehole, very tempting."

"You want to go there?"

"Fingers, lips, cock, but only if you're happy with the idea."

"A week ago I would have told you not to be disgusting, but now I'm willing to try -- but please can we just for now try lots of variations on what you can do to delight my pussy; I've got years of missed pleasure to make up."

"Whatever you like, any loving with you will be good, I think. You're a lovely person with a lovely and loving body."

With that declaration, they slept, until the sun shining through the curtains woke them, and they celebrated the morning in a most enjoyable way, involving close contact of body parts and the intermingling of body fluids.

Thus began a relationship which would just go on into the distant future. They spent another couple of weeks at the naturist site and, when they got back Kate soon moved in with Mark, and they could enjoy being naked in his enclosed garden and swimming pool, joyfully making love on the lawn in the sunshine, or any other place where the opportunity arose.

THE END