Surprise Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Guest #1 walks in to find me tied up to be used.
1.3k words
4.33
13.4k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were invited to this party unsure of what it was for. But it sounded like a good group of people would be there so you thought you'd at least check it out. Everyone seems to be having a good time, grabbing drinks and just chatting, nothing too crazy. Looking around, you notice they're all guys. No girls are here, at least not yet. You think maybe some girls are on their way so you decide to stay. But you can't find the host anywhere, so you text him. As you wait for a response, you get a drink. After a few sips, your phone buzzes. It's a text from him telling you to come upstairs and into the first bedroom. Curious and wanting to greet your host, you put your phone back in your pocket, go to top off your drink and make your way to the bedroom.

You knock on the door and he tells you to come in. You freeze as soon as you see me, completely naked, tied up and face down on the bed, legs spread wide to fully expose my desperate, dripping cunt. The host welcomes you in and it takes you a second to snap out of a slight trance. You walk in slowly, shutting the door behind you, your eyes never leaving my body in fear this is too good to be true. You walk closer as you begin to inspect my curves, your mind going all sorts of naughty places. While you're thinking there's no way this is happening, the host says something that you need repeated to make sure you heard him correctly, "Do whatever you want to her. But she's not allowed to cum."

Being the gracious host he is, you feel you have to respect his wishes...but that doesn't mean you can't make it hard for me. You slowly walk up to me and place your hand on my cheek. I flinch slightly, my face flushed red under the blindfold. I pull at the ropes but this just makes the knots tighter. I am completely helpless and have no idea who is in the room and who is touching my face. While my heart is pounding and my breathing becomes a bit heavy, I can't help but feel both flustered and excited at the same time. My cunt is dripping and throbbing in anticipation of being used by a complete stranger...or friend...there's no way for me to know. I decide to just give in, relax, and enjoy myself.

You stand over me and watch me struggle against the ropes for a bit. You can't help but undo your belt and pull your cock through your fly. You start slowly jerking your cock with one hand as the other slides down to explore my body. You get down between my legs and instantly feel the warmth on your cheeks. With a single finger, you gently stroke up my slit and circle over my clit. My jaw drops slightly as I push my hips up gently into your hand.

You bring your fingers to your lips and taste my sweet juices. I hear you mumble, "Fuck..." under your breath as you taste my sweetness. You can't help but quickly go back to my slit, this time focusing on my clit. Starting gently, you rub my swollen clit in slow and soft circles. I start grinding my hips slightly with the rhythm of your fingers, moaning softly. You watch my body jiggle and shake, every curve of my body. Every squirm and quiet moan makes you harder. As I squirm and grind as much as I can into your hand, I start to whimper and beg for your cock, "Let me have you...I wanna feel your cock. Please, give it to me..."

You don't think I've earned your cock in my pussy yet...but you can still give me what I want while making me earn it. You walk up closer to the head of the bed and you climb up. You tilt my chin towards you and put your wet fingers on my lips. I hungrily open my mouth and suck my juices off, cleaning your hand of all traces of me. Surprised at how hungry I am to suck; you moan softly getting a preview of what I can do with my tongue. You adjust your position to place your cock just in front of my face and put it in place of your fingers.

You slowly start to slide your cock into my mouth. "Shit...," you growl as my lips wrap around you. My tongue swirls around the tip of your cock as you slowly thrust it deeper and deeper, a bit at a time. Caught up in my slobber, you forcefully grab one of my tits and start playing with my nipples. As you slowly work your fat cock into my mouth inch by inch, I flick my tongue as best I can with my mouth full of your now throbbing shaft. You glance down at my ass and reach over to feel how wet I've gotten, "Good fucking girl...ngh...You feel as good as I thought you would." My mouth opens to release a moan as you spank me hard before reaching under me to start rubbing my clit again.

I start humping into your hand as I bob my head as best I can still tied up tight. You grab a fistful of my hair with your free hand and force your entire length down my throat as you hold my head, nose flush against you. I squirm as I gag and choke on your fat cock. You pick up the pace, both on my clit and fucking my face. Drool starts to drip down my cheek and onto the bed as grool drips between my legs. My eyes start tearing up as you jam your cock down my throat.

My clit is throbbing and pulsing as I'm nearing an orgasm. My whole body tenses and I start nearly screaming, your cock muffling all the noise, as I near the edge. You stop playing with my clit and smack my ass, again and again, to watch it jiggle as it shines from my juices. As my whole body starts to writhe and shake, you grab my head with both hands and shove your cock down my throat to gag me, your cock buried balls deep as I struggle to breathe. You pull your dick out, dripping, tilt my chin up to get a good look at the mess you made and you smile.

Seeing what a mess of a cock hungry slut I am, fills you with rough lust. You start fucking my face rough this time. I squirm under your weight as you lean into each deep thrust as I tear up and struggle to breathe between them. Drool begins to drip leaving my face a slobbery mess. You throw your head back in ecstasy as your dick slides in and out of my tight throat. You thrust harder and harder, using my mouth as a worthless toy made just to get you off. I can feel your cock swell as your orgasm starts to build. You look down and see how much I want to satisfy you and you can't hold back. You grab the back of my neck with both hands and plunge your cock as deep as it will possibly go. "Fuuuck..." you groan as your cock throbs in my throat and spurts rope after rope. I swirl my tongue and am sure to slurp up and swallow every drop.

You take a second before pulling your cock out of my mouth. You leave me the mess I am, smack my ass hard, leaving a pink handprint. You stuff your cock back in your pants, thank your host and leave to rejoin the party. Finally having a chance to catch my breath, my body relaxes. My mind is in the pure bliss of being used by someone who I will never know the identity of, his cum now swallowed and a mix of juices on the bed below me. I wait patiently for him to come untie me so we can go down to the party. Instead of hearing him get out of the chair though, I hear him texting someone else.