Surprise Party Ch. 03

Story Info
Guest #2 uses and manipulates me for punishment.
2.3k words
4.32
12.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I know it, I hear another set of footsteps coming up the stairs. 'Is this someone just looking for the bathroom? Or is it someone else to use my holes? Shit...what am I getting into? How many guests does he have planned for me?' My thoughts are interrupted by another knock at the bedroom door.

You walk up, not saying a word, and you look me up and down as your grope your crotch. You eventually give me some light spanks, testing the waters a little while you strip off your pants. Your semi hard cock flops out and bumps my ass. Feeling the weight of it, I gasp softly, now a bit nervous. You spank me again and again, harder each time as you lean up on the bed behind me. Setting your cock between my cheeks, you rub it up against me while continuing to spank my ass. I feel you slide your cock up and down my slit, your mushroom tip flicking my clit over and over. My heart starts pounding at the thought of that fat cock splitting me open.

With another spank on my ass, you start to push your cock into me, just putting pressure at my entrance. Slowly, you push a little further, your mushroom tip popping inside of me and just begin to spread my walls. Starting with just the head, you tease me with it, thrusting soft and shallow. "I'm gonna use you like a sex toy," you sort of growl as you take hold of my hips and push your cock in slowly, teasing me more and more as you inch it in and pull back out to the tip with each thrust. I gasp as you slide in deeper and deeper. I tug on the restraints as you pick up the pace.

You go faster and deeper until your bottoming out inside of me. Reaching down, you grab a fistful of my hair as you pound into my free-use pussy. I moan as you grab a fistful of hair and pull my head up. My ass is smacking against your pelvis as you pound into me balls deep. Pulling my hair with one hand and my hips with the other, you begin thrusting faster, still as deep as possible, causing me to groan in pleasure as your fat cock tears me apart. "Oh fuck yes!" you shout out as you ram into me like an animal. The hand on my hips moves back down to my ass to spank it again. You smooth your hands over them, spreading my cheeks apart to get a good look at my tight asshole. You spit onto it and start rubbing my asshole with your thumb.

I wince with each smack, but as the sting calms down, I moan from the pleasure of your cock. You push your thumb against my asshole, not pushing it in yet, while you fuck my swollen cunt. Your grip on my hair tightens as your breathing gets heavier. I groan as your thumb finally pops into my asshole. You hold it still while you continue to use my pussy. After I've adjusted, you start guiding my hips with your thumb. I feel it pull at my asshole, slowly stretching it as you pull me back into you with your thrusts.

You start getting rougher and harsher with each of your thrusts, growling as you rail my slutty pussy, "Yes, take it all you fucking slut! You dirty fuck toy!" Breathless, I choke out, "Ngh...fuck, daddy...use my helpless holes for...uhnn...your pleasure." My bound helpless body being absolutely destroyed by your big thick cock pushes you closer and closer to the edge. "Mmm yeah, you like it slut? Beg for daddy's cum!" you command as you let go of my hair just to spank my ass hard, over and over. I can't help but scream as you use me, "Oh, fuck!...fuck yes...can I have you cum....daddy.... please...I need it...deep inside my slutty hole...ngh...fill my helpless cunt...please!"

You moan loudly while slamming your cock all the way inside me. Ropes of hot cum start to fill me up as your cock pulses inside. You keep it buried deep inside of me until I can feel your cock getting softer. You slowly pull your cock out, your cum dribbling out not far behind it. You smack my ass and say, "Don't think we are done yet, I'm just getting started with you." You grab your phone and take a few pics of my cum leaking from your pussy. Moving around the bed to near my head, you pull my arm to get my head closer to the edge of the bed. You glance down at me, pleased to see me a bit numb. You hold your cock up against my lips and order, "Now clean me and suck me until I'm hard again slut."

Exhausted, I just lay there, still trying to catch my breath. My body shudders and my face is flushed. I stick out my tongue in an effort to take your cock, but I'm not doing much for you. A bit of frustration creeps up in you and you grab a fistful of my hair forcing my head up and turning towards your cock. I do what I can and open my mouth wide for you. With your phone in one hand and my hair in the other, you start recording as you force your cock down my throat. Your hips start to move as you fuck my throat with your soft cock covered in our mixed juices. You use my mouth like it's nothing more than a fleshlight made for pleasing big thick cocks.

With your cock deep down my throat, I gag and choke. My drool begins to spill past my lips, squeezing past your cock as you use my mouth rough and sloppy. You rip off my blindfold. My stomach drops in anticipation of getting to see who is using my holes only to find he is wearing a ski mask. I still have no idea who he is or who the first guest was. You point the camera directly at my face, shove your cock as deep as it'll go, and you growl, "Look at me." I gag and look up at you to see you with your phone, a tear streaming down my face.

You pull your entire length out, a string of saliva still connected to your cock and I cough and then smile for the camera, drool dripping from my chin to the bed below me. With your cock now hard as a rock, you reach down and stroke it a little while saying, "Why don't you tell everyone just what you are, little slut. Tell them how excited you are to take my big thick cock in your ass." Still gripping my hair, you make me raise up a bit. My face covered in slobber, I swallow hard, still trying to catch my breath after choking and gagging on your cock, "Mmm...I'm a filthy little slut...fuck my ass...please, sir..."

"Such a good little whore," you say as you move around behind me once more. Still recording, you push your cock into my ass, slowly sinking each and every inch deeper and deeper inside of me. I nearly scream in pain as you force your girth into my tight hole. My slobber lubes it up a bit, but you're too thick to just ease it in. You slowly slide it in, working your way into my tight ass. After a few gentle thrusts, you feel my ass relax a bit more and my whimpers turn to moans of pleasure. Your work your way deeper and deeper until your entire length is buried deep and I've adjusted.

You hand your phone to the host and he puts it onto the contraption on the top of the corner bedpost. I can see and realize now that this is the host's phone. He must be recording this so we can watch and relive it together later.

You lean over on top of me. One hand propping you up while the other goes around my body and grips my tit for a minute. You grinding away inside my free-use ass feels amazing and you want to get even rougher with me. Your hand moves up from my tit to my neck and you start choking me while you fuck my big slutty ass. You bury your cock deep and rough as I groan. Your hand feels that vibration in my throat.

"Tell me just how much you love getting fucked in the ass slut," you say while choking me and starting to thrust your cock. You pull your cock all the way out until only the tip remains and shove it all the way back in, fucking my ass so hard and deep. You loosen your grip just enough to let me speak but your hand still holds firm on my throat.

"It's all...I was...made for..." with yelp breaking up my words from your thrusts. "I only...deserve...to be fucked...in the ass!" You look down to watch your cock plunge deep inside of me, completely disappearing as you ram your entire length into me over and over. I yelp with each one, only getting a break when you slow enough to watch my ass grip your fat cock.

You bring one hand down and scoop under my body and shove 4 fingers into my pussy while your cock pushes into my ass at the same time. You rub my clit in slow but rough circles making me moan, getting me even more worked up. You quicken your hand to match your pace as I near the edge. Your cock ramming in doesn't do anything to help me hold back. I scream, getting plowed as you play until I feel myself about to cum.

Seeing me writhe and squirm under you, you can tell I'm getting close, you rip your hand away from my clit. "Who said you were allowed to cum? You better beg a lot harder than you have been if you want that release," you say as you thrust and hold your cock balls deep in my ass. I cry out in painful pleasure before you continue to fuck my ass, now slowing your pace but continuing to pump your entire length inside of me. I whimper as I'm denied my final release that had been building from all the overwhelming pleasure. "Please, daddy? May I cum...I'll do...hnn...anything...my desperate little cunt is...huh...begging for it." You continue slow but deep, still unamused. "Your fat cock...is ripping my tight ass...ngh...apart...my sensitive clit is throbbing...uhnn...for you...hmph...pleassse!!"

You ram into my tight ass harder and faster again, keeping a firm grip on my hips as you respond, "I'm really close...Tell you what," I moan a bit, "whore. I'll maybe let you cum only after I cum all over that slutty body." You continue to fuck me hard and deep for another solid minute, your cock starts to pulse and you pull out of my ass. You start jerking your cock a few more pumps until you burst. Your cock pulses and you throw your head back groan, "Oh... fuck... yes. Take it all... you dirty fucking cumdump... OHHH FUUCK!" You forcefully shove two fingers deep into my ass as you spray cum all over my slutty body while I fuck back onto your hand like the cock-hungry slut I am. As you cum, your fingers sprawl inside of me. I groan as I wasn't expecting it as in addition to feeling your hot sticky cum shot and land all across my ass.

Once you calm enough to pay attention to me, I beg, "Ngh...please, sir! May I cum now?!" as my body shudders in anticipation. With a wicked grin and heavy breath from cumming so hard all over my body, you look down at me and say, "Tell me you are nothing but a free-use toy. Tell me how you want to be nothing but a fuckpet for any man to use as he pleases. Tell me how you are nothing but a set of holes for my a man's pleasure. Once you've done that, I might allow you to cum." As you say all of that, your fingers are grinding inside of me, twisting and curling. Pushing you closer and closer as you deny me the orgasm I crave until I fulfill the task.

"Uhnn...I'm...fuck... a free-use toy to use and pass around...ngh...to anyone I'm...hmph...given to...plea...se, daddy!" I keep choking over my words as I'm moaning, groaning, and whimpering, all in desire to orgasm. I keep trying to think of what else you asked of me, but I'm too caught up in pleasure to think. You continue your work on my pussy as you put your fist around my throat and growl, "Tell me how you are nothing but a set of holes, slut." I nearly scream as you rub, keeping me just on the edge but not giving me enough to tip over. Desperately I cry, "Fuck!...My only use it to be...a set of holes...for man to do as...ngh, please, sir!...a man...wants!!!"

Your fingers move faster and rougher while you choke me, "That's a good little whore." You remove your fingers from my cunt and step back. I desperately cry out and whimper, "Fuck...Please?!" I jerk against the restraints in sexual frustration. You smack my ass and then smack my clit. You walk to my side and bend down. You growl into my ear, "Good girls don't cum. He told you not to cum tonight and you try to disobey him." I start pleading desperately, "Fuck, no. I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment...You said..." I stammer over my words, completely mind broken and realizing he just played me. "Fuck...I'm sorry! I promise I'll be a good girl!"

You just begin to collect yourself, fix up your pants, and leave me desperate and frustrated, still covered in your cum.

He gets up from the corner and I whimper as he comes up to my face. He tips my chin up towards him so I look him in the eyes. He kisses my forehead, and says softly, "I love you, but you know I have to punish you now for trying so hard to cum."