Surprise Party Ch. 04

Story Info
He delivers my punishment.
1.4k words
4.17
9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/12/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach drops filled with nerves wondering what he has in mind for my punishment. My mind races through a bunch of possibilities I know he's been wanting to try: the sex wax, his new paddle, the numbing cream, the nipple clamps... My thoughts are interrupted as he wipes the cum from the last guest off my ass. He smoothes it over with his palm to ensure its supple and smooth. I hear him fumble with his belt. Assuming he's pulling his cock out to use on me, my stomach eases. 'He's too horny watching me get used to punish me. He just wants to fuck my sloppy holes and make me feel full and deny me himself.'

Excited to feel him, I arch my back as much as I can with the restraints. However, I jolt as I realize he has something different in mind. I yelp, caught completely off guard, as he whips his belt across my ass. He's not too rough or hard with it, but definitely enough to leave a pink print. He smooths his hand over my ass cheek and groans softly before saying, "Good girls don't cum. *smack* Good girls know they don't deserve release. *smack* Good girls know they stay denied, *smack* denied and dripping, *smack* ready to be used *smack*."

His breathing gets heavier as my winces and groans get louder. Every now and then, a smack will hit and reverberate perfectly causing me to jerk and yelp. Handprints and belt marks start to show, my ass getting raw. He smooths his hands over and spreads my cheeks apart to see how worked up I've gotten from my spankings. He slides a hand between my legs, his pointer finger running down along between my pussy lips until his thumb centers over my vagina and his fingers are just at my clit. He smears my pussy with firm but gentle pressure, his hand now completely soaked from my excitement.

All of the spanking has caused my cunt to clench, squeezing out all of the last guest's cum along with a pool of my own juices. A string of grool hangs under my clit, connected to the bed below me, in the pool of mixed juices. He pushes his thumb into my pussy and grabs ahold of me, firmly, as he smacks the belt one more time across both cheeks. After setting down the belt, he grabs a fistful of cheek and smacks, the other cheek and then smacks. My moans are getting louder as he does as he thinks I deserve.

He tastes my juices off his hand before he shoves his fingers into my mouth for me to suck them clean. When I've licked up all I could, he smacks my ass again before sliding his middle finger deep in my pussy. He curls his finger inside of me as I moan and squirm in pleasure. He picks the belt up again and smacks as he shoves in a second finger. My moans continue getting louder and more lustful as I squirm against his hand. His smacks get harder and his fingers move faster in response. I pull against the restraints as he smacks me with the belt 5 times in a row. He leans down and bites my raw ass cheek causing me to yelp, all while he's now fucking me with three fingers, deep. He growls as he removes his hand from between my thighs and spreads my cheeks as far apart as he can.

Feeling satisfied with the sloppy aftermath I am, he unzips his pants and jerks his cock off a bit, then flicks his tip over my clit only a few seconds before sliding it up my slit, scooping up my juices. He makes his way next to the bed, standing just at my head. He pinches my nose to force me to breathe through my mouth. As I open it to take a breath, he thrusts his cock in, causing me to choke. The sound from my throat makes him groan as he thrusts his entire length down and back out to let me breathe. Once more, he thrusts his cock balls deep down my throat and holds it, "Ngh...you like that?...I want you to taste yourself...*groan*...taste how needy your desperate cunt is..." He pulls his cock out to let me a breath before plunging his entire length back in. "Fuck... you can't beg to cum with a cock shoved down your throat." Again, out and back in, "This is the only proper way to shut you up...*groan* fill your slutty throat with a fat cock."

He grabs a fistful of my hair and begins to pick up the pace. I hold my mouth open as he holds my head in place. Thrusting in and out, my drool beginning to leak past his shaft and down my cheeks. I can hear him get more and more excited as he uses my mouth as a fucktoy. "Fuck...your mouth feels so warm and slippery...Ngh...I know you like it...you mouth getting fucked rough..." I slobber all over from the sloppy facefuck. He slows a bit and then begins to guide my head back and forth, pushing it up and down his shaft, *glug glug glug*.

He pulls his cock out to let me catch my breath. A few strings of saliva keep his cock connected to my mouth. I stick my tongue out and pant a bit, "I deserve it, use my mouth for your pleas-." I'm cut off by him shoving his entire length back down my throat. He goes back to facefucking me rough as I feel my pussy juices dripping down my thigh. Him abusing my throat always makes me so horny and needy. I stick my tongue out past his shaft as he slides in and out. He groans from the extra stimulation. "Ngh...fuck, baby...I'm gonna cum...oh fuck...Nghhhhh!"

He forces his entire length down my throat, leaning over my head to use his weight to push it as deep as it'll go. I gag and squirm as he fills my throat. I feel his cock twitch, shooting rope after rope of his seed down my contracting throat. Once the majority of his load is down my throat and swallowed, he pulls out allowing me to catch my breath. He strokes his semi-hard cock a bit more, squeezing out the final drops onto my tear covered cheek. He slips the tip back into my mouth and I swirl my tongue around it, tasting the last bit of his juices. "Shit...you're so good at taking my cock, baby." Both of us breathing heavy, trying to catch our breathes, we just keep still and recover. He strokes his cock once more to wipe some of the saliva off and wipes it on the sheets in front of my face to ensure his scent is left just at my nose.

"Fuck...You're such a good girl for accepting your punishment." He leans down and kisses me softly and passionately. I feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing he's proud of me. It feels good to have re-built that trust and pride in him. He runs his fingers up through my hair softly before pulling away from my lips. "How are you? Okay for the next guest?"

I moan softly as I am reminded where we are; I forgot what was happening with my mind on my punishment, lost in the thought of him and his use. "Yes, sir..." He rubs my pink ass softly, drags his fingers up my spine and stops at the base of my neck, gripping firmly but gently.

"Good girl. I think you'll enjoy him." He leans down and kisses my forehead, sliding my blindfold back on. "I know he'll enjoy you."

He fixes his belt and returns to his seat. I hear him typing a message to the next guest. A few seconds pass before I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. My mind caught up in wondering who he might be talking about, if I might know him. I think to myself, 'Should I just ask?'

"Will I ever see or know who's using me?" He responds with a firm but gentle, "No." I accept the answer and breathe deep as another questions pops into mind. "Are you recording this?" I wait for an answer, only to be left questioning as I hear the next guest knocking at the door.