Surprise sexual Sunday Pt. 01

Story Info
Sunday afternoon fun sex.
944 words
4.44
4.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This past Sunday was like any other Sunday that my wife works. She's a nurse and works every other weekend, day shift.

We went through the usual, breakfast, kids watching shows, getting some laundry taken care of etc. while the kids were either watching cartoons or playing throughout the house I decided to visit one of my favorite sites to read some adult stories.

The kids would be none the wiser and it would be sure to leave me hungry for my wife by the time she got home in the evening.

I read a few stories, change the laundry over, read some more, make some snacks. The day was dragging on but every hour was getting closer to her being home and me getting to release.

My wife and I both have very high sex drives and I knew she would be needing some attention from me when she got home also.

At 3pm my phone rang and it was her. "Hey I'm getting to leave early, I'm on my way home."

I had just drug the baskets of laundry up to our room to start folding. She came home and I told her about the laundry and said once she had seen the kids and they were back to playing to come lay on the bed while I folded and spend some time with me.

She came up to the room, took off her scrubs and asked me to help her with her bra. Now she was only wearing a black tank top and a black pair of Lycra material bum shorts. I could see her nipples poking out and gave them both a firm squeeze.

She smiled and laid on the bed. As I was folding she was listening to one of her fantasy romance books she likes, werewolves and all that kind of stuff. I just shook my head and continued folding.

Every now and then I would briefly pinch her hard nipples, rub her inner thigh or hot pussy through her shorts. Every time I could see the spark in her eyes. She was getting worked up at both my touch and her story.

I then remembered the valentines presents I had gotten her. We hadn't had a chance to try them out yet. I opened the drawer and pulled out the first box. A set of nipple suction cups, the twist kind. The key to my wife's pussy starts with her nipples.

Pay some good attention to them and she will be running like a river down below. We opened them up and she applied them. They were working perfectly. I then folded some more clothes and returned to my firm rubbing of her pussy through her shorts. I could feel the juices flowing through the thin material.

I turned the dials on the suctions cups a little more. She started bucking to meet my rubs. The kids occupied playing downstairs, my wife's eyes begging for me to take her, her pussy dripping uncontrollably and my built up need from the stories earlier was beginning to be too much.

I went and locked the bedroom door. She removed the cups so I could have access to her nipples. I took her right nipple into my mouth and began to suck it and her areola firmly into my mouth, flicking my tongue back and forth. I pulled her shorts to the side and slid two fingers easily into her now dripping hole.

I moved to her other nipple as I continued driving my fingers in and out of her. I could smell her hot sex filling the room. I withdrew my fingers and worked them firmly in tight circles on her clit. She began to writhe at this assault on her body. I knew she was about to cum for me.

I made sure to stay firmly locked on her right nipple with my mouth, I squeezed, pinched and pulled on her left nipple all while driving my fingers from her clit into her dripping pussy and back again. Only when I had decided she had had enough of this did I offer her my now hard cock.

She rolled over onto her knees, her elbows buried in the bed, her breast hanging down, nipples grazing the pillow below her and her two beautiful holes pointed straight at me. I stripped off and climbed up behind her. I ran my cock along her wet slit before burying it in her.

She moaned in ecstasy with each thrust. I took my left hand and spanked her hard on her right ass cheek. She moaned into the pillow below. I did it again harder as I bottomed out in her wetness. She pushed back inviting me as deep as I could. I could feel her hot pussy stretching to accommodate my now steel like cock.

I grabbed her hips and dug my fingers into her. Our passion taking over, I wanted to fill her with the cum she so much deserved, she moaned loudly and begged me to fill her up. I told her what a good girl she was for taking my big cock and letting me use her pussy. With just a couple more strokes I was ready.

I buried my cock as it swelled and shot spurt after hot spurt deep within her. We stayed there and caught our breath until my cock began to soften. I slowly slid off the bed admiring her well fucked pussy, glistening with her juices and my cum leaking out of her. She was as beautiful as ever. One last spank and then we both headed to our bathroom to clean up.